Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 458
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "That's a lot of brainless mooks heading our way." Mercury's eye twitches, and she sips more of her drink. "I'm gonna need some patching up... Gimme!" Mercury jumps up and snatches Julian's Elixir, downing about a third of it before stopping.

    Action:
    Trade with Julian to borrow his Elixir, and use one use of it. (B5 is impassible, so he can't end turn on it. I'm assuming he meant C5). Does not move.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-08-05 at 11:06 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    4is111's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Turn 5
    Player Turn:
    Ossler attacks Assassin 3!
    {table]|Ossler attacks Assassin 3 for 13 damage!|Assassin 3 counterattacks for 0 damage!|Assassin 3 counterattacks for 0 damage!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 11 XP!
    Sheron moves to B4.
    {table]|Sheron attacks Assassin 3 for 8 damage!|Assassin 3 is slain!|[/table]
    Sheron gains 31 XP!
    Julian moves to C3.
    {table]|Julian attacks Assassin 1 for 10 damage!|Assassin 1 cannont counter.|[/table]
    Julian gains 11 XP!
    Julian moves to C5.
    Leon moves to C3.
    {table]|Leon attacks Assassin 1 and crits for 18 damage!|Assassin 1 is slain!|[/table]
    Leon gains 31 XP!
    Mercury takes Julian's elixor.
    Mercury quaffs her elixor to return to full health.

    Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

    "Bwahahahahaha!"
    Assassin 2 moves to F10.
    Assassin 4 moves to G
    Assassin 5 moves to D7.
    Assassin 6 moves to G7.
    Assassin 7 moves to C7.
    Assassin 7 steals Mercury's Elixor!
    Assassin 8 moves to D5.
    Assassin 8 steals Julian's vulnerary!
    Mortly waits.

    Final Turn:

    Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show




    Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show






    Last edited by 4is111; 2010-08-06 at 07:01 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    With one, final gulp, she finishes the last of her drink. She notes the taste as the best she'd had in years- maybe because of the threat of it becoming her last. "Hah. That hit the spot. HEAR ME COWARDS! I AM THE BANDIT MERCURY, AND YOU SHALL ALL FALL THIS DAY!"

    Without a tinge of hesitation, she charges towards the burly axeman, diving low and running a circle around him as she swung to tear his legs from underneath him.

    Action:
    Move to D8, attack Fighter.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    As long as I have one more page in my book, I will not fail my density, however if I lose it, all bets are off Move to C6, and attack the Fighter Common bandit taste the power of fire
    A pokemon emerald nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212805 Complete.
    Blazing hate a Fire red nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222017
    Fire emblem 7 Nuzlocke inspired http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240176 Complete

    Fire emblem avatar by Water_and_Wind

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpriest
    Since a Druid is really hard to screw up bar the player taking asynergistic choices. Since summon more bears is always decent

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DukeGod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Things looked dangerous.Deciding to secure his payment,Julian flies towars Sheron and makes it so Aurum can pick him up and throw him at the saddle aswell,and then land,unwilling to tire the wyvern[Rescues Sheron and waits]

    "Sorry about this but it was the quickest way"
    Biggest thanks to Dirtytabs for the Ponytar! He's so surturian and got thay ymeronian mane!

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MoleMage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    University of Oklahoma
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Noticing the door is no longer guarded, Ossler rushes forward, borrowing a vulnerary from Julian and restoring his wounds..

    Move to C6, trade for vulnerary, use vulnerary.
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2010-08-06 at 10:12 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Spying the heavily wounded fighter try to limp forward and kill a preoccupied soldier, Leon sees his time to shine. He rushes forward and stabs the fighter in the heart, killing him before he can even blink.
    From new position, he can see several three more assassins advancing on them.
    "Urk, how many more of them are there?"

    Move to D6 and attack fighter.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    [[Just to note, MoleMage's move comes after kakekikoku's move.]]
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    4is111's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Final Turn
    Player Turn:
    Mercury moves to D8.
    {table]|Mercury attacks Assassin 5 for 9 damage!|Assassin 5 counters but misses|[/table]
    Mercury gains 11 XP!
    Sheron moves to C6.
    {table]|Sheron attacks Assassin 5 for 10 damage!|Assassin 5 cannot counter!|[/table]
    Sheron gains 11 XP!
    Julian rescues Sheron.
    Leon moves to D6.
    {table]|Leon attacks Assassin 5 for 10 damage!|Assassin 5 is slain!|[/table]
    Leon gains 31 XP!
    Ossler moves to C6.
    Ossler takes Leon's Vulnerary.
    Ossler quaffs his Vulnerary to recover 10 HP!

    Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

    "Kill the king! Kill him now! We don't have much time before the bulk of the royal guard arrives!"
    Assassin 2 moves to E6.
    {table]|Assassin 2 attacks Ossler for 6 damage!|Ossler cannot counter!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 1 XP!
    Assassin 4 moves to D7.
    {table]|Assassin 4 attacks Ossler for 6 damage!|Ossler cannot counter!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 1 XP!
    Assassin 7 moves to B12.
    Assassin 6 moves to C7.
    {table]|Assassin 6 attacks Ossler for 2 damage!|Ossler counters for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 11 XP!
    Assassin 8 moves to F1.
    Mortly waits.



    MAP CLEARED!
    Current character stats are going up in the OOC thread.
    Niek will soon deliver the ending cut scene, roleplaying XP and cookies.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Niek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    As the vampires attempt to push past the defenders and reach the king, a number of Morhelvan soldiers and hired mercenaries arrive from the north - the rest of the parade catching up with the front.



    "Curses! We are undone! Flee! Every man for himself! Run away, retreat, hide, slip away, flee into the forest and disappear!"

    The vampires turn and flee in disarray upon seeing the reinforcements. King Multas tries to run after them, brandishing a sword, but it held back by his guards.

    "No, Your Highness, it's too dangerous!"



    "Catch them! Don't let those monsters get away! They will pay for insulting my mother's honor!" Multas screams through his tears. He throws something to Sheron.



    "Here, take this and follow them into the forest. Leave none alive!"

    Obtained Darkreaver

    Roleplaying Experience

    Mercury + 15
    Julian + 13
    Leon + 10
    Ossler + 6
    Sheron + 6
    Last edited by Niek; 2010-08-07 at 01:16 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Mercury hid her amusement by pretending to wipe her mouth. "Gladly, your highness." She makes a quick dash around the corner, before slowing to a stop at where the Myrmidon she battered lay. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Seems your 'brothers and sisters' abandoned you. She knelled down and whispered, hoping not to draw the enraged king's attention.

    "I've never found it fun to pick on people smaller then me, so I'll tell you what. If you're willing to tell me where in the forest I can find your leader, Mr. 'you're all my brothers and sisters except oops nevermind you're worth nothing to me every man for himself', I'll not only let you go without any torture or harm, I'll help you recover AND get out of here without that psycho wearing a crown noticing." She placed her empty glass into her pocket, and offered a sympathetic smile. "Do we have a deal?"
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Niek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    The myrmidon smiles. "Sure, I'll tell you where that rotten bastard ran off to. He's got a camp to the northwest of here, about a mile into the forest. He and his cronies will probably go there to regroup."

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "Mile into the forest northwest of here, gotcha." Now, how to get her out of here... Mercury's eyes sparkled mischievously as an idea came to her. She hastily removed her shirt from underneath her armor, placing the full plate back on to cover herself, then tossed it to the Myrmidon.

    "Cover your head with that. I'll pretend you're one of the townsfolk that got caught in the crossfire, and make like I'm carrying you off to bury you. If you wanna come with us for some personal payback, I'll make you a more convincing disguise once we're out of sight.

    By the way, the name's Mercury. What's yours?"
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-08-08 at 12:38 AM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    From around the corner of the building- or was it from the top? - a voice came, followed by a young woman dressed in a dark blue outfit. It stood out distinctly from the color of the clothing, and the armor and the others, and yet she seemed almost like she had appeared from nowhere, quite gracefully, and gave Mercury a wave of her finger. Then she leaned against the wall.


    Shinobu: "Oh dear, conspiring with one of them? I'm afraid that won't quite do. After-all, she did just try to kill your King. And of course we can't just let vampires walk away freely."

    The girl looked at Mercury expectantly.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "I don't care if she has horns and a pitchfork, so fangs and a pasty complexion don't matter to me." Mercury managed to spit out in a hushed tone, mentally thanking her father for all those lessons on how to keep her composure when surprised. She subconsciously moved to better keep herself between the new arrival and the wounded vampire. "She's in no condition to do much of anything. Besides that, she just told me where we can find the ring leader's base."

    "As for the king, I bow to no lord or lady- I'm a free woman. The only things that bind me are my words, and I just gave my word that in exchange for that information, I'd get her out of here safely." Her stance relaxed when she noticed the smaller woman was allowing her to speak in her own defense. She still kept ready to run or defend herself if the need arose.

    "Now, forgive me for being blunt, but the way I see it you have two options here. You could draw attention to us, in which case I run and get caught, and you're down a valuable fighter AND the hours you could have saved searching for the location of their base, because I won't talk if you make a liar out of me by keeping me from my end of the bargain." She paused to tilt her head for emphasis.

    "Or, you can let one, measly little girl who is barely able to STAND let alone fight go free. In exchange, you get another warm body on the front line, one that has proven capable of thriving over poor odds, and have the chance to strike the enemy long before they've regrouped." Mercury widened her smile, if that was even possible, to be as reassuring as she could. Mentally, she was kicking herself for trying to play the chivalrous knight again. When am I gonna learn it's nothing but trouble? Old coot was right, I'm too obsessive for my own good.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Niek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "Sounds like a plan. My name's Isolda," she tells Mercury. The vampire then looks at Shinobu. "Who asked you? I'm sure if you were in our position you'd just happily starve to death, huh? We've got to kill somebody for blood, might as well be the one who's been making life hell for us."
    Last edited by Niek; 2010-08-08 at 04:06 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    The girl in blue smiled and raised her hands like she wanted to reduce the tension. But with a look of contemplation she spoke.

    Shinobu: "If you are bound to your word to her...then shouldn't you also be bound by your word to the King?"

    Her gaze changed to the vampire, and looked both amused and just a little disgusted.

    "You know, if you tried to solve your problems without blaming others so much, maybe they would like your kind more.~♪"

    She turned back to Mercury matching her smile.

    "Ah, excuse me. Just thinking outloud. Of course you make a fair point. You already have the information needed, and it would be too troublesome to raise this affair more than necessary.
    Go ahead. I won't tell anyone- I'm rather good at keeping secrets."


    She winked and waved cheerfully, and with one last look at the myrmidon and mercenary, the girl disappeared around the corner ...

    ...And walked out to the rest of the group and King. She looked off at the forest, shielding her eyes.


    "Pursuit should not be too hard. Especially for the friendly dragon-rider here." She said cheerfully, keeping a respectful distance, but looking at Julian and Aurum.
    "I don't suppose anyone needs some healing? You all look a little worn."
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "I never gave my word to the king I would kill her. He said 'don't let those monsters get away', referring to the ones that retreated. His following 'leave none alive' could be taken as referring to only them as well." Mercury replied, only to notice the girl had slipped off during her explanation. She hoped the other girl had heard, or at least would keep her word. "Oh. Well, I think we'd best get moving. Don't want to get caught, and I'd like a head start if she changes her mind."

    Without anymore discussion, she swept Isolda into her arms and began heading to a secluded spot outside of town at a brisk pace. "Was a pleasure to meet you, Isolda. If you don't mind me asking, what are your plans once you're out of here?"
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-08-08 at 12:39 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Niek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Isolda chuckles, "Who knows. I know I'll never work with that coward Mortly again, that's for sure."
    Last edited by Niek; 2010-08-08 at 04:09 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "Heh, I can see why you wouldn't. I'll make sure to stab him an extra time for you." Mercury kept her eyes peeled as she exited the town, then continued along for a minute as fast as she could manage without aggravating her passenger's injuries. She continued until she found a decent looking brush for someone to hide behind.

    "Thanks for all the help. This place should keep you hidden long enough to get your strength back." Mercury retrieved her shirt and sat Isolda down. "Do you need anything else? Would you prefer to stick with me for a while to get a few swings at that Mortly idiot, or find a new town to hide out in?"
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MoleMage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    University of Oklahoma
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "Tend to milord's needs first. I'll be fine; just let me get at those assassins before they get too far away. His Grace shall have the head of their leader on my lance on my life."

    Ossler stands a salute as he speaks of the king; ignoring the arrow wounds in his shield arm and side. Once he is satisfied that Sheron will be tended and the king well protected, he sets about getting the green recruits in proper marching position; lining them up to the last place he saw the vampire leader headed for.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Niek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    "I'll stay well clear of here until all this blows over. Thank you."

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Mercury finishes replacing her shirt. "Anytime. I'd better get going before someone else notices I'm gone. Stay safe, I'd hate for you to go and get killed after the effort of keeping you alive." With a graceful bow, she turned and ran back to the town, hoping the others were still gearing up.

    ---

    After returning to the town, out of breath, Mercury began scanning the crowd for someone to pass on the information to. Spotting Ossler as someone that looked like he would know who to pass it on to, she put on her poker face and jogged over.

    "Pardon the intrusion, sir knight, but I managed to get some information out of a surviving vampire before I rid us of her. She said there's a base 1 mile into the forest northwest of here. It's likely the enemy is heading there to regroup."
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-08-08 at 07:35 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    MoleMage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    University of Oklahoma
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Ossler regards the mercenary before him with a combination of uncertainty and distaste. He didn't like this 'ridding us of her' business.

    "And how do we know that as you slit her throat she didn't lie to us?"

    Eying her face showed him nothing, so he decided that this decision was not up to him.

    "Very well. I'll show you to Lord Sheron. His Grace gave milord command. You can give your information to him; we'll see what he says."

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Miss, I don't think I got your name, but thanks for the help out there, Mine is Sheron, and I am leader of this group, we have an opening and you proved yourself quite capable, would you like to join the King's royal guard, the pay is quite nice. He bows to Mercury

    King, I have no intention of letting any of the assassain live, any I find will be killed, I humbly ask that me and my group be allowed to track the assassain find their hideout, and put them to the figurtive stake
    A pokemon emerald nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212805 Complete.
    Blazing hate a Fire red nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222017
    Fire emblem 7 Nuzlocke inspired http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240176 Complete

    Fire emblem avatar by Water_and_Wind

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpriest
    Since a Druid is really hard to screw up bar the player taking asynergistic choices. Since summon more bears is always decent

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DukeGod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Seeing as how the rest of the grouo seemed busy with the captured mercenary girl,and after getting his payment,Julian walks away from the group for a moment and calls a bird from the skies.The bird,was tamed and trained as to act as a messenger.Writing a small report of his feats in the battle,he ties the message to the birds talon and let him fly back to Delrose

    Then,taking his pendant with their emblem,hidden most of the time by his cloak an armor for a second,he kissess it and keeps his eyes on the bird for a moment,before hiding it again,and going back to where was the group,with his reason for disappearance already made

    "So,what have I missed?"
    Biggest thanks to Dirtytabs for the Ponytar! He's so surturian and got thay ymeronian mane!

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Sir you saved my life back there, say the word, and you can join the King's guard
    A pokemon emerald nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212805 Complete.
    Blazing hate a Fire red nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222017
    Fire emblem 7 Nuzlocke inspired http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240176 Complete

    Fire emblem avatar by Water_and_Wind

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpriest
    Since a Druid is really hard to screw up bar the player taking asynergistic choices. Since summon more bears is always decent

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Her face fell slightly as Ossler asked the question, as if to show that she had no pride in her actions. "I have my ways. I just... REALLY don't like talking about it after the fact." She stated, forcing a grimace.

    She brightened instantly upon seeing Sheron. Mercury did her best imitation of a formal, respectful tone. "A pleasure to meet you, Sheron. My name is Mercury. There's no need to thank me for the assistance, I always loved a good brawl. I was just informing your comrade that I managed to squeeze some information out of a surviving vampire about the location of their base- one mile into the forest northwest of here.

    "I admit I can't prove the validity of this information, but I've always managed to be persuasive. Plus, having been left behind, she wanted payback on the ones that abandoned her. It couldn't hurt to investigate, right?" She paused for a moment, considering Sheron's offer. "I've always been a free spirit and a drifter, so I don't think I could hold a permanent post. If you wouldn't mind me tagging along, I'll gladly help you out when I can."

    She noticed the Wyvern Rider approach her and the others, and flashed her trademark smile. "Good to see you again. The name's Mercury. I'm hoping that I'll be traveling with you for a while, so I can get the chance to hunt down the ones that stole my Vulnerary and your Elixir."
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Illven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    So comission based, okay then Miss Mercury I can work with that, do you have a way to get into contact with you, for when we can't find you. He bows to her.
    A pokemon emerald nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212805 Complete.
    Blazing hate a Fire red nuzlocke http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222017
    Fire emblem 7 Nuzlocke inspired http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240176 Complete

    Fire emblem avatar by Water_and_Wind

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpriest
    Since a Druid is really hard to screw up bar the player taking asynergistic choices. Since summon more bears is always decent

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    UserShadow7989's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

    Mercury blinked. She had never thought of a way to keep in contact with others. "I'm sure I'll think of something... In the meantime, I'll travel with your group so I'm just a shout away. If that's alright with you." She returns his bow with one of her own- a bit awkward, but passable.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

    Homebrewer's signature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •