New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

If Ossler or Mercury miss the Archer

Ordering Aurum to dive[Move to O8],Julian thrusts the Archer,trying to finish him once nad for all

"See you later,my nemesis"

If the Archer died from Ossler and Mercury

Guides Aurum to near Mercury and lands him,picking her up[Move to P10 and Rescue]

You're coming with me for now,rose

Flies to R9 and waits there

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Turn 8:
    Player Turn:
    Ossler moves to P9.
    {table]|Ossler attacks Archer 3 for 13 damage!|Archer 3 cannot counter!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 10 XP!
    Mercury moves to O10.
    {table]|Mercury attacks Archer 3 for 10 damage!|Archer 3 is slain!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 31 XP!
    Mercury grows to level 2! +1 HP! +1 Str! +1 Def! +1 Res!
    Julian moves to P10.
    Julian rescues Mercury.
    Julian moves to R9.
    Leon moves to Q9.
    Sheron waits.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"That isn't good. Fear not, for victory will be ours yet! After all, they don't know what's yet hiding in the darkness."

Blackmage 1 waits.
    Archer 2 waits.
    Spotter 1 waits.
    Swordsman 3 moves to Q14.
    Swordsman 5 moves to N11.

Sheron's torch fades.
    Turn 9

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-09-14 at 08:41 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Colossus in the Playground

Men to the north they can't reach us there

Sheron moves 1 square north when it is empty

Julian to P8, take and use Vulnerary, Canto to Q8. Ossler moves up to P8, takes Mercury and drops her to P7. Sheron moves up 1 so Mercenary 3 can't reach him. Leon holds his ground, so nothing can hit him but remains close enough to assist the others.
    Last edited by Illven; 2010-09-18 at 02:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mercury blinked. Was it just her, or was the ground further away? She rubbed her eyes. Nope, still far off. The sudden altitude change reminded her of home. How did I get up here? She tilted her head up, locking eyes with Julian. Oh. "Thanks for the lift, pal."
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Julian lands north of where Ossler is,and borrows his vulnerary for a second.Drinkiing some it and feeling the wounds he disappear,he starts smiling again

"Ossler,help me with our Rose here

Edit:Oh right,the actual turn in actions.Move to P8,Trade Vulnerary with Ossler,Drinks it
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2010-09-18 at 03:17 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

"Nice and easy now, m'lady. Here, take my hand and we'll get your feet back on the ground again."

Ossler moves up to P8, takes Mercury and drops her to P7.

"Watch the forests, we don't know how many more there are."
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

7. - Top - End - #127

"Rose? Thorn covered, usually blood red..." Mercury's grin widens further (if that's possible) to reveal her teeth. Mercury the rose bandit... or the rose knight... has a nice ring to it. "I like it"

She flashes the same toothy smile to Ossler as she takes his hand. "M'lady? We both know I barely qualify as a 'lady', but thank you anyways." She bobs her head, making an uncharacteristically feminine face and pose. "My heroes!"

She returned to her usual stance, looking a bit more serious. "Sorry, always wanted to do that. While I was up there, I spotted two bruisers with swords heading this way. Let's get rid of them so we can repay that mage for his 'hospitality'."
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-09-18 at 06:23 PM.

Homebrewer's signature.

8. - Top - End - #128

Turn 9:
    Player Turn:
    Julian moves P8.
    Swordsman 2 is revealed at P5!
    Julian takes Ossler's vulnerary.
    Julian quaffs his vulnerary to restore 10 hp!
    Juliam moves to Q8.
    Ossler moves to P8.
    Swordsman 2 is revealed at P5!
    Ossler takes Mercury. Ossler drops Mercury at P7.
    Sheron moves to R9.
    Leon waits.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"The fools! They fell right into my trap! Now strike at the weeak point in there formation!"

Archer 2 appears at N10!
    Blackmage 1 appears at O11!
    Swordsman 2 moves to P6.
    {table]|Swordsman 2 attacks Mercury but misses!|Mercury counter attacks for 13 damage!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 10 XP!
    Swordsman 3 appears at Q14!
    Swordsman 3 moves to P12.
    Swordsman 5 appears at N10!
    Swordsman 5 moves to O10.

Sheron's torch fades.

Turn 10

Player Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #129

Ma'am take this torch from me so I can fight unhindered.

Move to P9 and attack the Mercenary, if I see any shamans after the torch, I use darkreaver, if not I use fire

If Leon misses the shaman I attack it with darkreaver

Mercury grabs the torch from me before I move
    Leon moves to P11 and attacks the shaman
    Ossoler moves to P7 and attacks the Mydrmion

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #130

"Thanks for the heads up, blabbermouth!" Mercury anticipates the attack, spinning to one side and slamming the blunt end of her sword into her attacker. She grins as she sees the man stumble, but gasps and grabs her side as her injury pulses painfully.

Hell, I'm no good like this. She rushes away from the swordsman and over to Sheron, deciding to make herself more useful. "Right, let me carry the torch. You're of better use in a fight right now then I am."

Actions:
    Move to R8. Trade with Sheron for his Torch and spend a use of it to regain the full vision boost.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-09-19 at 06:34 PM.

Homebrewer's signature.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

"You left yourself open, swordsman. And not just to the girl here either. Always keep your guard up."

Ossler moves to P7 and attacks the myrmidon with Iron Lance.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

As the Torch's light widens,he manages to see the Archer,standing near the Mercenary that was being attacked by Sheron.He was a rather difficult target,but could be hit.And was endangering both Sheron and Mercury along with the Mercenary.He takes Aurum very high into the sky.One attack only,and it was time to decide who was the target

If Ossler misses
    "You forgot to defend against those that come from the sky!"

Descends quickly and impales the Myrmidon with his lance,then returns to near Sheron and Mercury,but out of the archer's range[Moves to Q6,Attack Myrmidon,Canto to Q10]

If Ossler hits
    Not exactly sure why,but he decides to take the risk.Flying straight down towars the archer,he gives time for only his shadow to be seen before attacking him mid-flight,and making a tight curve,he goes back,trying to exit his range without seeing if he hit,afraid of giving too much time for him to fire back[Moves to N9,Attack archer at N10,Canto to Q9]
    (OOC:I am moving for last.consider Leon's before mine so I can go to Q9)

13. - Top - End - #133

Turn 10:
    Player Turn:
    Mercury moves to R8.
    Mercury takes Sheron's Torch.
    Mercury lights her Torch.
    Spotter 1 is revealed at L10!
    Archer 2 is revealed at N10!
    Blackmage 1 is revealed at O11!
    Swordsman 5 is revealed at P12!
    Sheron moves to P9.
    Sheron gains 1 XP!
    Leon moves to P11.
    {table]|Leon attacks Blackmage 1 for 10 damage!|Blackmage 1 counter attacks but misses!|Leon attacks again for 10 damage!|Blackmage 1 is slain!|[/table]
    Leon gains 30 XP!
    Leon has grown to level 3!
    +1 HP +1 Str +1 Skl +1 Spd +1 Luck!
    Ossler moves to P7.
    {table]|Ossler attacks Swordsman 2 for 16 damage!|Swordsman 2 is slain!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 30 XP!
    Julian moves to Q6.
    {table]|Julian attacks Archer 2 but misses!|Archer 2 cannot counter!|[/table]
    Julian gains 1 XP!
    Julian moves to Q9.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"That dragon rider has been a thorn in my side for too long. Kill him! I want him dead!"

Archer 2 moves to O9.
    {table]|Archer 2 attacks Julian for 16 damage!|Julian cannot counter![/table]
    Julian gains 1 XP!
    {table]|Swordsman 3 attacks Leon for 7 damage!|Leon counters for 10 damage!|[/table]
    Leon gains 10 XP!
    Swordsman 5 moves to O11.
    {table]|Swordsman 3 attacks Leon for 4 damage!|Leon counters for 8 damage!|[/table]

Sheron's torch fades.
    Mercury's torch fades.

Turn 11

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-09-20 at 12:41 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

He missed.And that bited him back later,as the arrow caused great damage,going straight through Aurum's wing,taking his balance,and the fall hurt him a lot.After a quick change of words(or growls) however both went back to the sky

"Ok Aurum,bad idea,staying in the Archer's range.That swordsman is surrounded,let's help him however"

Moves to Q12,Attacks the Mercenary,Canto to R9

15. - Top - End - #135

Mercury winces as the Dracoknight is hit by the Archer. The enemy's numbers were thinning, but at this rate they would be too injured to finish the job. We need to keep them in sight, so they can't ambush us again.

Forcing down her nerves, Mercury dashes across a small, exposed area to better cover, holding her torch in front of herself to push back the shadows.

Actions:
    Move to P8.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-09-22 at 06:08 PM.

Homebrewer's signature.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

"Archer, attacking my allies is a poor choice. Defend yourself if you wish, you will die all the same."

Move to O8 attack archer.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137

Mortly is this how you fight, hidden by fog while you cronies swarm us, I challenge you to a duel if you have a scrap of honor

Move to R9

18. - Top - End - #138

Turn 11:
    Player Turn:
    Julian moves to Q12.
    {table]|Julian attacks Swordsman 3 but misses!|Swordsman 3 counters for 4 damage!|Julian is slain!|[/table]
    Mercury moves to P8.
    Spotter 1 is revealed at L10!
    Ossler moves to O8.
    {table]|Ossler attacks Archer 2 for 11 damage!|Archer 2 is slain!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 30 XP!
    Sheron moves to R9.
    {table]|Leon attacks Swordsman 3 and crits for 33 damage!|Swordsman 3 is slain!|[/table]
    Leon gains 30 XP!

Enemy Turn:
    Swordsman 5 moves to P12.
    {table]|Swordsman 5 attacks Leon for 3 damage!|Leon attacks Swordsman 5 for 9 damage!|Swordsman 5 is slain!|[/table]
    Leon gains 30 XP!
    Mortly

"They're dead. They're all dead. At least they served their purpose and bought be enough time to escape. Farewell, my enemies. Though you have bested me this day, know that you have not seen the last of me."

Sheron's torch burns out.
    Mercury's torch fades.

MAP CLEARED!

Alright, technically there are a few thieves left you haven't killed, and Mortly hasn't left the map yet. However, without Julian you can't catch Mortly, so rather than waste a few weeks for you to kill the thieves off one by one, I've decided to give all characters 30 XP to simulate the XP you would have gotten for killing them and end the map now.
    Ossler has grown to level 3! +1 Str! +1 Def! +1 Res!
    It may be a little bit of time before the next map is up do to it requiring a new tileset and Niek being very busy. Just giving you fair warning.
    I'll have the stat sheets up in the OOC thread ASAP.
    Last edited by 4is111; 2010-09-24 at 11:49 AM.

19. - Top - End - #139

"Wh- Dracoman! Hang on!" Mercury rushes towards Julian's position. That last blow looked like it took the wind out of him. Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall...

She doubted she'd be able to catch a falling Wyvern, but if they did fall she might be able to catch Julian himself. Either way, she wouldn't just stand around and do nothing.

Homebrewer's signature.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

"Miss, don't get yourself crushed by a falling wyvern. He wasn't that high up, we'll be able to get him to a surgeon or a priest. He'll be hurt, but he'll live.

Ossler rushes after Mercury to help collect Julian. While ferrying Julian to safety, he checks Aurum for broken limbs then guides him back to camp.

"Next time, we fight on our terms..."

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141

Mercury skidded to a stop, regaining her composure. "Right. You're right. Sorry, I've never gotten used to seeing my allies getting hurt." Her face darkened. "I'll make that rat dastard's spine into a necklace. Ruined my relaxation time, and after what he did to our allies..." The thought made her freeze as she watched Ossler head back to camp. Wasn't there something she needed to do when the battle was ov-

"Crap. Ninja girl!" She hurried over to the spot where she last saw Shinobu. I still owe her for not tattling on me back there. She got hit pretty hard, too... Agh! The hell did I let her get hit like that for? "Can you hear me? Fight's over for now!" It was too heavily shaded to spot the girl. "If you need help, make some noise! I'll get you back to camp."
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-09-24 at 03:17 PM.

Homebrewer's signature.

22. - Top - End - #142

Sheron starts gently carrying Shinbou Don't worry miss, I've got you. You'll be fine in no time. Is everyone else okay. Damn Vampires! Are they incapable of fighting honourably He thought

23. - Top - End - #143
    Orc in the Playground

Malia, Captain of the Royal Guard and aunt of King Multas, catches up with the party.

"Where is their leader?"

24. - Top - End - #144

We were led into an ambush, he managed to escape while we were fighting for our lives.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Even being in a lot of pain, it seems Shinobu is embarrassed by her expression. She can't do anything but let Sheron carry her for now.

Shinobu: "... Sorry for the trouble. I-I think my arm is injured badly... aah how embarrassing."
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

26. - Top - End - #146

Mercury felt relieved when Shinobu spoke. She was alive, at least. "It's not your fault. I've never seen a Mage move that fast without tripping over their own robes. There's no way we could have expected him to get within range so quickly." A bit of guilt flared up over not acting as a meat shield for the smaller woman, but Mercury suppressed it easily enough. I've been playing knight too long. If this chivalry crap keeps up, I won't be able to hit anyone with something on their chest.

She turned to the elder lady, remembering to put on her best respectful act. "Beg your pardon, commander," she said with a bow, "Is there any available healers nearby? I wish to see our wounded to a safe place to recuperate, as quickly as I can." Hey, I'm getting good at this!

Homebrewer's signature.

27. - Top - End - #147

For your service thus far your are paid 2500 gold!
    The following shops are available at this time:
    Armory

"I'm a busy man, so make it quick. I have quite a few weapons in stock. If you've got the gold of it, I can repair any weapon I can make for three quarters the price."
    Slim Sword (E: Mt 3 Hit 100 Crit 0 Wt 2 Rng 1 30/30) 480
    Iron Sword (E: Mt 5 Hit 90 Crit 0 Wt 5 Rng 1 46/46) 460
    Iron Axe (E: Mt 8 Hit 75 Crit 0 Wt 10 Rng 1 45/45) 270
    Hand Axe (E: Mt 7 Hit 75 Crit 0 Wt 12 Rng 1-2 20/20) 900
    Slim Lance (E: Mt 4 Hit 85 Crit 5 Wt 4 Rng 1 30/30) 450
    Iron Lance (E: Mt 7 Hit 80 Crit 0 Wt 8 Rng 1 45/45) 360
    Javalin (E: Mt 6 Hit 65 Crit 0 Wt 11 Rng 1-2 20/20) 400
    Iron Bow (E: Mt 6 Hit 85 Crit 0 Wt 5 Rng 2 45/45) 540

Shop

"I have anything you might need. I can even rebind any tomes you have lying around for three quarters their price"
    Lightning (E: Mt 4 Hit 95 Crit 5 Wt 6 Rng 1-2 35/35) 560
    Fire (E: Mt 5 Hit 90 Crit 0 Wt 4 Rng 1-2 40/40) 560
    Vulnerary (3/3) 300
    Antitoxin (3/3) 350
    Torch (5/5) 500
    Door Key 50

Shady Back Ally

"I've got stuff you won't find anywhere else. You buyin' or just gabbin'?"

Devil Axe (E: Mt 18 Hit 55 Crit 0 Wt 18 Rng 1 20/20) 880
    Flux (D: Mt 7 Hit 80 Crit 0 Wt 8 Rng 1-2 45/45) 900
    Chest Key 300
    Lockpick (15/15) 1200
    Elixor (quality not assured) 2000
    Mine (quality not assured) 500
    Last edited by 4is111; 2010-09-27 at 04:36 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post
    Mercury felt relieved when Shinobu spoke. She was alive, at least. "It's not your fault. I've never seen a Mage move that fast without tripping over their own robes. There's no way we could have expected him to get within range so quickly." A bit of guilt flared up over not acting as a meat shield for the smaller woman, but Mercury suppressed it easily enough. I've been playing knight too long. If this chivalry crap keeps up, I won't be able to hit anyone with something on their chest.

She turned to the elder lady, remembering to put on her best respectful act. "Beg your pardon, commander," she said with a bow, "Is there any available healers nearby? I wish to see our wounded to a safe place to recuperate, as quickly as I can." Hey, I'm getting good at this!
    "There is a hospital back in town, but they are already busy tending to the civilians wounded in the attack. It would probably be faster to head to the castle and receive medical attention there."

29. - Top - End - #149

"Thank you, commander." Mercury turned to Sheron, her smile back to it's shark like self. "Shall Ossler and I take the dragon knight and ninja gir- Shinobu there while you report?"

Homebrewer's signature.

30. - Top - End - #150

Well miss Mercury, we're all heading to the castle for orders, and I've already got her. A lady like you need not worry about carrying her.

Sheron seems a little dazed. and talks to Maila I'm sorry miss Maila do you know wheere the castle is, the fog disoriented me and I can't seem to find a landmark

I can't believe it, both their wounds are on my head, I failed them.
    Last edited by Illven; 2010-09-28 at 11:11 PM.