New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

"YEAH! Bring it, you puny... little... Aw, hell that's a lot of them." Mercury's bloodlust degrades into stunned shock. "Crap."

She stumbles back a step, her confidence shaken momentarily. "I really hope these are the last of them..."

Action:
    Move to J3 and wait.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-01-01 at 03:40 AM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Drake looks at the massed enemies in front of him, and then at the crack in the wall behind. An idea sparks. "Pardon me! I shall open a back way!"

Move to I4 and attack the wall.

3. - Top - End - #243

"Grrr...so we just keep running?" Karvek said through gritted teeth, angry at the choice of action because it was the only one that might work.

Karvek goes nowhere and waits.

Spoiler
    Show
    I hear nowhere is a pretty happenin' place.
    Last edited by ZeltArruin; 2011-01-03 at 04:43 PM.
    ~ZA

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

Drake attacks Crumbling Wall for 17 damage! (3/20)
    Malia attacks Vampire 1 with Javelin. Vampire 1 takes 8 damage! Vampire 1 is slain!
    Soldier 13 moves to L5, attacks Vampire 15 with Iron Bow. Vampire 15 takes 8 damage! Vampire 15 is slain!
    Soldier 12 moves to M5, attacks Vampire 6 with Iron Bow. Vampire 6 takes 7 damage! Vampire 6 counters with Iron Bow! Vampire 6 missed!
    Soldier 14 moves to M6, attacks Vampire 2 with Iron Bow. Vampire 2 takes 7 damage! Vampire 2 cannot counter!
    Vampire 2 moves toL6, attacks Soldier 13 with Iron sword. Soldier 13 takes 7 damage! Soldier 13 cannot counter!
    Vampire 8 attacks Soldier 14 with Flux. Soldier 14 takes 10 damage! Soldier 14 counters with Iron Bow. Vampire 8 takes 6 damage!
    Vampire 6 moves to L7, attacks Soldier 13 with Iron Bow. Soldier 13 takes 8 damage! Soldier 13 counters with Iron Bow. Soldier 13 crits for 24 damage! Vampire 6 is slain!
    Vampire 4 moves to M7, attacks Soldier 14 with Iron Axe. Soldier 14 takes 13 damage! Soldier 14 is slain!
    Vampire 5 moves to L7, attacks Soldier 13 with Flux. Soldier 13 takes 11 damage! Soldier 13 is slain!
    Vampire 7 moves to J5, attacks Mercury with Iron Bow. Mercury takes 7 damage! Mercury cannot counter! Mercury gains 1 Exp!
    Thond attacks Crumbling Wall for 24 damage! Crumbling wall is destroyed!

"No, it can't be!" Malia cries out in shock upon seeing Thond burst through the wall. "Retreat! The castle has fallen, you must escape!"

New Objective: Escape the Castle

Turn 10 Start:

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Allies
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemies
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #245
    Colossus in the Playground

Men flee, we don't have a choice we can't deal with the new guy, he's beyond our level of skill.

Move to N2
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #246

"But... but..." Mercury seemed at a loss, for once. Ossler wanted her to protect the king, but there was no way to survive while doing it. She couldn't get revenge for the stuffy knight if she was dead, and it was doubtful they could win even if they threw their lives away.

Nice, now you have TWO honest knights on your conscience. Top notch, 'Rose Bandit'.

Shut up.
    She shook the feeling of failure from her mind and started running for the exit. For the first time in a long time, she was silent.

Action:
    Move to M3, use Vulnerary.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-01-11 at 05:22 AM.

Homebrewer's signature.

7. - Top - End - #247

"I'm not one for running...." Karvek says, moving towards the way out of the castle, knowing there was little he could do now.

Move to M2 and use Vulnerary.
    ~ZA

8. - Top - End - #248

RedWizardGuy

"I-I-I-I am very sorry, but I must - go!" Drake tries to stutter out an apology to the remaining guards as he flees, vulnerary in hand.

Move to N4 and use Vulnerary.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Orc in the Playground

Turn 10:

"Run for your lives!" the surviving archer drops his bow and runs for the exit.

"I'm sorry, nephew." Malia says with a heavy heart as she moves down the empty corridor, "I can protect you no longer, but I will do my best to avenge you when the time comes."

Vampire 7 attacks Drake with Iron Bow. Drake takes 6 damage! Drake counters with Flux. Vampire 7 takes 14 damage! Drake gains 8 EXP!

Vampire 2 attacks Drake with Iron Sword. Drake takes 5 damage! Drake counters with Flux. Vampire 2 takes 12 damage! Vampire 2 attacks again for 5 damage! Drake gains 8 EXP!

]Vampire 4 attacks Mercury with Iron Axe. Vampire 4 misses! Mercury counters with Iron Sword. Vampire 4 takes 11 damage! Mercury gains 8 EXP!

Vampire 5 attacks Sheron with Flux. Sheron takes 8 damage! Sheron counters with Darkreaver. Vampire 5 takes 9 damage! Sheron gains 8 EXP!

Vampire 20 attacks Drake with Iron Bow. Drake takes 5 damage! Drake counters with Flux. Vampire 20 takes 13 damage! Drake gains 8 EXP!

Vampire 19 attacks Drake with Iron Sword. Drake takes 6 damage! Drake is defeated!

Vampire 8 attacks Mercury with Flux. Mercury takes 10 damage! Mercury cannot counter! Mercury gains 1 EXP!

Turn 11+:

"Never mind the survivors!" Thond shouts to the others as he enters the hall. "We've already won what we came here for."

With a slash of his sword he breaks down the wall leading into the throne room.

"You monster! Guards, help me!" Multas' shouts hysterically, his arm too shaky with panic to even keep a grip on his sword.

Thond walks up to the throne and thrusts his sword into the king's chest. Multas gasps and collapses to the ground as Thond licks the blood off of the blade.
    "Morhelv is ours!"

10. - Top - End - #250

Multas I'm sorry I will avenge you. He addresses the rest of the squad.

Men, we will go to a secret bunker that was held in case the castle falls. He walks over to Mercury and his voice drops to a whisper

Mercury is Shinbou okay, we'll need her to guide us though this night in-case stragglers from the castle appear

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

11. - Top - End - #251

The death of the king normally wouldn't have affected her. She was her own woman, after all, and hailed to no one without the proper pay. However, the fact she had just broken her word- to a dead man, no less- was tearing into her.

She barely noticed Sheron's comment, and shook her head. "She's a resourceful girl. I know she made it out. I'm worried about fly boy a bit more, to be honest, but he probably made it out with her." She murmured back.

"I'll pay them back for Ossler, that much I can promise."

Homebrewer's signature.

12. - Top - End - #252

"Hold on Darke...err...Drake, I gotcha," Karvek says, running by the fallen shaman and lifting him up and over his shoulder as they bolted for the exit. The wounds looked bad, hopefully the shaman guy could take it the pain long enough for them to deal with his wounds.
    ~ZA

13. - Top - End - #253

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

The death of the king normally wouldn't have affected her. She was her own woman, after all, and hailed to no one without the proper pay. However, the fact she had just broken her word- to a dead man, no less- was tearing into her.

She barely noticed Sheron's comment, and shook her head. "She's a resourceful girl. I know she made it out. I'm worried about fly boy a bit more, to be honest, but he probably made it out with her." She murmured back.

"I'll pay them back for Ossler, that much I can promise."
    Do you know where she is? We kind of need her now.

14. - Top - End - #254

She shook her head. "I'm afraid not."

Homebrewer's signature.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

As Sheron asks, a shadowy figure drops from the ceiling in the passage. A familiar girl stands up.

Shinobu: "I'm here lord Sheron. I was helping some of the civilian people escape. The castle is overrun. Ah, but it looks like you know that, otherwise you wouldn't be running this way. It's fortunate that I managed to find you."

"Is everyone alright?" She asks curiously.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-01-14 at 03:25 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

16. - Top - End - #256

Mercury jumped at the woman's entrance, sending a withering glare in her direction. Any anger she harbored died out at the question. She briefly thought of how to word it, curious as to how the ninja would react before deciding to just say it.

"Ossler didn't make it... and Multas is dead." The second part sounded tacked on, like it was an afterthought. Mostly because it was.

Homebrewer's signature.

17. - Top - End - #257

RedWizardGuy

Drake weakly protests from his position on Karvek's shoulder. "Do not... worry. I have had..." his sentance is interrupted by a sudden jolt of pain from his wounds. "...Worse. Apologies. Deciding that the evidence is against him for now, the Shaman coughs wearily and shuts his eyes.

18. - Top - End - #258

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    As Sheron asks, a shadowy figure drops from the ceiling in the passage. A familiar girl stands up.

Shinobu: "I'm here lord Sheron. I was helping some of the civilian people escape. The castle is overrun. Ah, but it looks like you know that, otherwise you wouldn't be running this way. It's fortunate that I managed to find you."

"Is everyone alright?" She asks curiously.
    Miss Shinbou may we take point I need to give you directions, and you need to see us though this fog. Take my arm?

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

Mercury jumped at the woman's entrance, sending a withering glare in her direction. Any anger she harbored died out at the question. She briefly thought of how to word it, curious as to how the ninja would react before deciding to just say it.

"Ossler didn't make it... and Multas is dead." The second part sounded tacked on, like it was an afterthought. Mostly because it was.
    Shinobu is silent for a second and nods. She does not have her normal aloof tone.

Shinobu: "...I understand. Ah... it's not a good feeling, but we'll have to do our best for now." She says softly.

Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Drake weakly protests from his position on Karvek's shoulder. "Do not... worry. I have had..." his sentance is interrupted by a sudden jolt of pain from his wounds. "...Worse. Apologies. Deciding that the evidence is against him for now, the Shaman coughs wearily and shuts his eyes.

"It looks painful. But we must keep moving for now. Hopefully someone has a vulnerary for you." She says to Drake. Her voice is more sympathetic but a little rueful.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Miss Shinbou may we take point I need to give you directions, and you need to see us though this fog. Take my arm?
    "Of course Lord Sheron. I'll redeem myself for the earlier trouble." She says, moving to take Sheron's arm.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-01-14 at 03:23 AM.

20. - Top - End - #260

RedWizardGuy

"It looks painful. But we must keep moving for now. Hopefully someone has a vulnerary for you." She says to Drake. Her voice is more sympathetic but a little rueful.
    Drake tries to open his eyes enough to respond. He half suceeds. "No. I should not be..." A little gasp. ...Wasting. Resources.

He blinks and tries to look around. "Are we all here?"

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm not sure," says the archer, looking around. "There may be others who escaped through the south gate."

22. - Top - End - #262

"Of course Lord Sheron. I'll redeem myself for the earlier trouble." She says, moving to take Sheron's arm.
    Trust me Miss Shinbou you are no trouble at all. Sheron says gently.

His tone goes loud so it will clear through the night

Archer I'm sorry I never heard your name, I would like to hear it now. Would the others also be aware of the foward bunker.

His voice drops to a whisper as he pulls Shinbou close

Miss Shinbou I'm sorry for this, but I'm worried for the future of our country. Multas had no heir, and I'm not sure who will be next in line. No matter who they pick the country will still be in chaos for at least a month, probably more

23. - Top - End - #263
    Orc in the Playground

"My name is Ethan, sir. I'm afraid I don't know what bunker you are referring to."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Trust me Miss Shinbou you are no trouble at all. Sheron says gently.

His tone goes loud so it will clear through the night

Archer I'm sorry I never heard your name, I would like to hear it now. Would the others also be aware of the foward bunker.

His voice drops to a whisper as he pulls Shinbou close

Miss Shinbou I'm sorry for this, but I'm worried for the future of our country. Multas had no heir, and I'm not sure who will be next in line. No matter who they pick the country will still be in chaos for at least a month, probably more

Shinobu paused as she was pulled in close to Sheron. She blinked and her eyes returned to a familiar color.

Shinobu: "Yes, it does look very troubling for our country." She agrees.

"But at least for now, we need a leader. My own duty to serve the King is finished, and I don't know what will come of me. I'll have to report back to my own organization at some time. For now though, I would like to serve you, my Lord. If there is anything I can do, please ask freely." She says to him softly.

Shinobu was strangely serious. Of course for a young girl to have so much happen lately like this, maybe it was not unusual.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-01-14 at 06:51 AM.

25. - Top - End - #265

Shinobu paused as she was pulld in close to Sheron. She blinked and her eyes returned to a familiar color.

Shinobu: "Yes, it does look very troubling for our country." She agrees.

"But at least for now, we need a leader. My own duty to serve the King is finished, and I don't know what will come of me. I'll have to report back to my own organization at some time. For now though, I would like to serve you, my Lord. If there is anything I can do, please ask freely." She says to him softly.

Shinobu was strangely serious. Of course for a young girl to have so much happen lately like this, maybe it was not unusual.
    Are you sure you want me to be a leader? I almost got you killed in the forest. Sheron seemed to be anxious about taking command. But then I can't really think of anyone else competent in tactics He sighs resignedly Well Shinbou I hope I do not fail you
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-01-14 at 06:59 AM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Are you sure you want to be a leader? I almost got you killed in the forest. Sheron seemed to be anxious about taking command. But then I can't really think of anyone else competent in tactics He sighs resignedly Well Shinbou I hope I do not fail you

Shinobu: "It wasn't your fault I made a mistake then." She says.

"Ah, also my name is Shinobu, lord Sheron." She corrects politely. Then she points forward.

"...And we should go this way."

27. - Top - End - #267

Shinobu: "It wasn't your fault I made a mistake then." She says.

"Ah, also my name is Shinobu, lord Sheron." She corrects politely. Then she points forward.

"...And we should go this way."
    How did you make a mistake Shinobu, and I'm sorry I promise to say your name correctly from now on. He hears her direction and calls out.

Men go this way.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Orc in the Playground

"I don't feel too good about hiding out in a bunker at a time like this. If they could attack the castle like this, how are we to know they havent also struck in other locations?"

29. - Top - End - #269

Quote Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    "I don't feel too good about hiding out in a bunker at a time like this. If they could attack the castle like this, how are we to know they havent also struck in other locations?"
    Sheron shifts Shinobu's weight as he considers his answer
    Well the bunker is probably safe. It's location is secret while the castle is public. What other locations would be worse than killing the King

30. - Top - End - #270
    Orc in the Playground

"Not worse for the kingdom, I admit. But... I have family sir, I must make sure they are unharmed!"