New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: YAFEG IC topic

1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: YAFEG IC topic

"Many thanks, honorable sir."

Hayley blinks as she sees the mage spill forth a stream of questions. "Err... Well, yes, I have a corporeal body. I'm a human, after... all..." She stares as the mage moved onto Zion without waiting for a response.

She opens her mouth to ask Zion how she was dragged here, but shut her mouth when she heard his threat to leave them here. No need to rock the boat, after all. Best to pull the inquisitive gal away from the Phantom protector.

"Nay, I'm not from a 'figment world' and CERTAINLY not a bottle. I'm of the world of the living, same as thee... I think. Hast thou never heard of the Calford family? A noble lineage of knights, whose first born sons are destined for knighthood?" Hayley held her head a bit higher after mentioning her family's name.

She jumped a little, suddenly. "Oh, how rude of me, milady." Hayley bowed her head respectfully. "I don't believe I've formally introduced myself. I am Hay- Harvey Calford. It's a pleasure to meet you, lady...?"

[OOC: I switched to teal text to differentiate between Hayley and Jennifer.]
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Colossus in the Playground

Jennifer pokes and prods Hayley and tugs on her pony tail Sorry for correcting you miss, but you look female to me. Are you under any spells that would disguise your appearance. Or are you not a knight.

She turns to Zion and I'm sorry sir, but all wielders of magic are driven by knowledge, from my brethren in the temples whom seek to know the nature of their gods, to my friends in the libraries who want to learn the mysteries of the universe, of course some people mis-use this knowledge to see how long the human body can endure constant pain and re-healing without shutting down.

OOC Thanks Usershadow7989
    Last edited by Illven; 2010-08-30 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

"Their are no need for fromal intrductions. This is a battle not a party." Devinnata studies "Havlev" "If "he" is she my guess isthat she wanted to be a knight and has to hide her true identity. Or he has feminat fetures."
    Last edited by Ravena; 2010-08-30 at 11:02 PM.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

4. - Top - End - #94

Hayley sputters embarrassingly. "W-well, I'm a girl, but the tradition was that first born sons would be the one to become a knight. I don't have any brothers, so I decided to do it instead.

"I go by the name 'Harvey' on the field so I can uphold the tradition. It's a much better name for a knight then Hayley, don't you think?" Hayley rubs the back of her head sheepishly, forgetting her 'knightly manner of speaking' entirely.

The repeated tugs on her ponytail distract her out of her embarrassment enough to hear Devinnata. Her eyes sharpen again and she snaps to attention. "Oh! Yes, there's fighting to be done! Cannot let the evil beast harm thine maidens. Fear not, I shall tear the cur to pieces!"

Homebrewer's signature.

5. - Top - End - #95

ElfRogueGirl

Devinnata sighs and rolls her eyes "Great our new team mate spaces out in the middle of battle, all we need is some one with the IQ of 1 and the whole teams complet." She knew this comment might piss off her new team mate yet she learned to always speak her mind after she left home. She wasnt going to hold back her way of life for someone she just met
    (im just role playing here, im more like Layla in illvens game, sorry if i upset anyone)
    Last edited by Ravena; 2010-08-31 at 12:33 AM.

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

6. - Top - End - #96

[OOC: No problem. Our group of characters isn't made up of the most sane, upstanding people after all. I'm still getting chuckles out of Hayley's "group of innocents" evaluation.]

Hayley winces, but forces herself to focus on the enemy. "Sorry!" A-a knight never falters... FOCUS!

Homebrewer's signature.

7. - Top - End - #97

ElfRogueGirl

Devinnata sees Hayley wince, She laughs "Don"t think I didn't see that, its either your scared of the enemy which means your unfit for battle or your shocked at my comment. In either case if you are with us get use to it. Battle fields are filled with body's and cruel comments."
    (I'm so hoping that we get role playing xp, cause I think we are getting a lot if we do)

8. - Top - End - #98

Callum, really rather tired of all this bickering, listens to them talk for a while. Well, less talk and more argue. Finally, he heads up towards Zion, stopping just short of him. "Lady Calford, hm? Yes, I've heard of that name before." he lies through his teeth. "But can we please stop all this bickering and kill that monster over there? It's getting on my nerves."

(Changed Callum's colour for clarity. Also, Move to L5. I should still be out of attack range, I think.)
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99

Hayley was starting to lose her patience with this girl. "Yes, because spending several minutes mocking your ally is constructive battlefield behav-" She shook her head as Callum cut in, realizing she was lowering herself to the mage-girl's level. "Forget it, he's right. Less gabbing, more stabbing."

[OOC: I think everyone's taken their turn now.]

Homebrewer's signature.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Yes, well, if you're all quite finished.... It is my job to get you out of here before you all actually belong here. Let's move."

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

sorry for the delay folks, because we're having another delay! i'll do the update when i wake up.
    I LIIIIIIVE!