New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 11

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Either or. The assassin in question is Armin, so I imagine if someone wanted to hire him to assassinate a SS character, his employer would also have the means to get Armin in and out of Soul Society.
    Hm. I'm potentially willing to help, but...

Kaito is nowhere near ready for it. No powers yet, even.

Yoshi's better prepared, but would still likely not have an even shot.

Vicente...Um, he's kinda stuck until Edge re-appears.

Josiah may or may not actually end up in the RP. Enclave's kind of in a shaky spot these days.

Which leaves...Masaru. A Captain. :|
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #362
    Orc in the Playground

You could make a temporary character to be a target. The basic flow of it becomes that the killer will show up where his target is, while others end up involved one way or the other.

A spiritually powerful target with no actual powers would probably make the best possibility.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm. Well that is unfortunate. I imagine assassination plots on a Captain would not be a great way to start Armin off. You might be able to help anyways, though. This plot really has no backing behind it at the moment, it's just "hey, I have this character who hasn't showed up yet, anyone want me to kick off some random action?" so if we can develop some sort of actual plot maybe we can use this more effectively.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-08-20 at 03:37 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

Either or. The assassin in question is Armin, so I imagine if someone wanted to hire him to assassinate a SS character, his employer would also have the means to get Armin in and out of Soul Society.

I figure, "Assassin coming" would be a good way to kick some sort of investigation plot into gear, even if it only leads to some minor villain.
    I think one of the other Bount would make most sense, and be best prepared to actually do something about him. Try to extort berry into volunteering Viatrix, or something.

EDIT: though is he was send to assassinate a Captain, maybe Soul Society could send the Huntsman to assassinate him. XD
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-08-20 at 03:39 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #365
    Orc in the Playground

People are targeted for assassination for a REASON. Thinking of how or why Viatrix gets in one's case, potentially:

A) Spiritual market competition?
    B) ...Hell if I know, she doesn't have the Urahara vibe...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    EDIT: though is he was send to assassinate a Captain, maybe Soul Society could send the Huntsman to assassinate him. XD
    Well, I don't think we're quite ready for that to happen yet. Eventually, I'm sure this will occur. But for now, I think it'd be best if we waited on this possibility/eventuality.

A random Medium who doesn't actually have powers would work, since it would get Kaito's father (right? Father is police, right?) involved, which could by extension get some Mortal World people involved.

I think a target against whom Armin wouldn't use his Doll but who could probably survive him attempting to gun them down would be the best, as he could show up, fire off some shots, and then disappear, leaving the most mystery as to who or what he is.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, I don't think we're quite ready for that to happen yet. Eventually, I'm sure this will occur. But for now, I think it'd be best if we waited on this possibility/eventuality.

A random Medium who doesn't actually have powers would work, since it would get Kaito's father (right? Father is police, right?) involved, which could by extension get some Mortal World people involved.

I think a target against whom Armin wouldn't use his Doll but who could probably survive him attempting to gun them down would be the best, as he could show up, fire off some shots, and then disappear, leaving the most mystery as to who or what he is.
    Another idea. Have the huntsman go after a medium, Alexander will show up and scare him away, then Inspector Watanabe may just suspect Alexander which would lead to things happening. Or the other detective... Henry could be the one investigating.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

Zarah's Museum Curator sounds like an ideal target, though he just might have to survive the attempt. Or maybe Aki's grandpa Quincy? What's going on with Tacky and Zarah currently?

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Inspecter Watanabe Akira would, potentially, be available to be involved. So long as it's not a 100% guaranteed death sentence or something.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Halfling in the Playground

I remember Zarah withdrawing from the RP a little while ago...or at least, leaving his characters to become NPCs. I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon

Not sure about Tacky, though.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

11. - Top - End - #371

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    I remember Zarah withdrawing from the RP a little while ago...or at least, leaving his characters to become NPCs. I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon

Not sure about Tacky, though.
    He retired most of them. The curator and Kujo are IIRC his only active characters. I don't know if he keeps up to date on the forums though.

Anyway, here for round two. Zanpakuto name may be "noble death" and it will have a pretty long release command. Just so everyone knows, the "sand" is actually mini shards of bone from his inner world graves.

Akio Yama
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 5‘7“
    Weight: 154
    Rieatsu: Cold and moist, like wet dirt.
    Speech: Yellow green - Impact

Appearance: Akio is a very distinct individual. He has slightly pale skin and waist length flowing silver hair. His eyes are a radiant blue green with a minor vertical slit and he wears a stoic grin most of the time. He wears the standard shinigami uniform with a white obi around his waist, the ends hanging loose on the front to his lower calf.

Personality: As a major power in the Yama Minor Noble Family, Akio takes great pride in his name. Any insult to another member of the family is viewed as an insult upon himself and he will thus do everything in his power to restore the honor of his family. Yuuta’s decision to be in the Kico Corps does not perturb Akio as much as it does other Yamas but he believes Yuuta would be very suited for 11th division, and will remind Yuuta of that fact whenever they meet. Akio fills the image of a stoic noble quite well, rarely if ever confiding in those outside the family or even trusting them. He has great respect for the Hayaki clan and as such views Natsuko with the utmost respect as both his captain and a powerful noble.

Akio sees little sense in worrying about his own life, often seeming depressed to others by the fact he has little regard for himself and a lack of intensity to most personal situations. Couple that with his minor antisocial behavior and his habit of drinking alone, one may start to believe he’s in trouble. Truth is he’d rather drink alone because he trusts no one else.

History: Before the cold war with Hueco Mundo, Akio was a proud member of the family division, 11th. As the war slowly died, so did the fighting of the 11th. After the start of the cold war, Akio transferred to 13th in order to fight the hollows once again.

Zanpakuto:
    Sealed: As a sealed weapon, (name) is not very extraordinary. Its length is immaculate, polished and a slight metallic blue tint shows on the blade. The hilt is in a fine white silk wrapping and the guard is an hourglass shape of polished brass.
    Shikai: (release command): (name) Forms a perfectly white thin chain to attach to a large wood framed hourglass. The hourglass is as hard as his zanpakuto as well as the chain.
    Abilities: Releasing increases Akios power by quite a bit, though gives little else to him. He has the ability to release his rieatsu from along the blade, which seems like blasts of sand.
    Bankai: Not yet achieved but in training.

Spirit: (name) inner spirit takes the shape of a guardian angel atop the grave of Akios first kill. rarely ever moves frantically and more often than not speaks cryptically.

Inner World: Akios inner world is dark and foreboding. Inside the wrought iron fence of a cemetery is his sanctuary, the graves representing those he has killed, hollow names filling the entire site. The skies above are always black but give off a little light, just enough to see Akios inner representations of shortcomings gnawing at the bars. These creatures look like large black canines. Akio meditates in his inner world twice daily, no matter what else is happening.

Abilities:
    Kido: Average for his seat in Hado but below average in Bakudo. Akio can use up to level 67 Had with incantation and up to 34 without. Akio can only use up to level 43 Bakudo with incantation and 20 wihout.
    Shunpo: Below average. Akio can only use Shunpo a few times in succession and rarely uses them during battle except to follow an opponent that he knocks away, or one that tries to run.
    Zanjutsu: Slightly above average. Akio has devoted his entire fighting style to his blade, and therefore is well trained.
    Hakudo: Well below average. Akios use of hakudo fell to the wayside as he trained his sword skills. He uses what little hakudo he does possess to compliment his zanjutsu.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Inspecter Watanabe Akira would, potentially, be available to be involved. So long as it's not a 100% guaranteed death sentence or something.
    Well, Armin sure as hell wouldn't kill him. That is, unless someone paid Armin to assassinate Watanabe Akira specifically, but I'm pretty sure no one would do that.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ettin in the Playground

Zarah dropped most of his characters, but said he'd retain a spot in Central 5, as well as keep planning things for Kujo, the Museum Curator, and a pair of Shinigami twins. He did say he's keeping something of a break though. I just wonder if anyone's heard of him beyond that.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like it's almost getting to the point where we should figure out who is still actively invested in this game. If there's this much confusion, I feel like we might want to know.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Halfling in the Playground

Well, count me in. I've got no intentions of quitting, no matter how slow the plot may get.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #376

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    We shall make it live!!!! If not, I was thinking it would be awesome to have a new BLEACH game where the Hollows have destroyed soul society and the shinigami have to hide out and struggle to retake soul society. Post apocalypse FTW!
    From over yonder in the [KH] OOC.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground

From over yonder in the [KH] OOC.
    Better focus on this game for now. Who knows, maybe towards the end, we'll have the scenario you describe.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Post-apocalyptic isn't my cup of tea. I'd rather try to get this game going, and not let all our characters go to waste.

Worst case, we might end up "re-focusing" the game, and perhaps just have adventures in the Mortal World (as everyone seems to have a character there).

But I'd like to try to keep things on track as-is for now.

19. - Top - End - #379

Kuroimaken, throw the ghost off the roof! It will make my day! Why don't ghosts go through the ground?

20. - Top - End - #380
    Bugbear in the Playground

Post-apocalyptic isn't my cup of tea. I'd rather try to get this game going, and not let all our characters go to waste.
    What about the possibility of directing this game towards this? Like a giant plot thing. Something to consider.

Anywho, Frozen, got a question for ya. Would you be okay with another Mortal World character being brought into the joint ops thing? I'm meaning my character, Silva. Mostly cause she kinda knows Yui, who seems to be involved.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    What about the possibility of directing this game towards this? Like a giant plot thing. Something to consider.
    ...Does the phrase "not my cup of tea" not ring a bell?

22. - Top - End - #382
    Bugbear in the Playground

...Does the phrase "not my cup of tea" not ring a bell?
    *blink blink*

Oh yeah...

Stupid selective reading.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #383

Zarah's Museum Curator sounds like an ideal target, though he just might have to survive the attempt. Or maybe Aki's grandpa Quincy? What's going on with Tacky and Zarah currently?
    I'm still in the game. Like others have said, I withdrew most of my other characters in order to focus on the ones I actually had major plans for. I'm not really sure why anyone thought I withdrew entirely from the game, since... I've posted in-character.

Anyway, Ryouta Tadayoshi is still an active character, and I'd be willing to have a bit of plot happen surrounding him. Though I'm not sure why anyone would bother sending an assassin after him...

Josiah may or may not actually end up in the RP. Enclave's kind of in a shaky spot these days.
    I'm debating about whether or not I should bring back Felix and Serena, since I've had some ideas for them and the Enclave in general. However, I'm still unsure whether or not I can be... Reliable enough to have that much on my shoulders.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

24. - Top - End - #384
    Orc in the Playground

Kuroimaken, throw the ghost off the roof! It will make my day! Why don't ghosts go through the ground?
    I wonder how many seconds it would take him to remind himself he's unaffected by gravity?

I could always comically slam him on the ground, though.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground

Throw him off. I am really, really supposed to get that ghost with Gralster.

Heck I had the impression Souta and the shrimp had abandoned the classroom to finish that scene just between Souta and Gralster there. >_>
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #386

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I wonder how many seconds it would take him to remind himself he's unaffected by gravity?

I could always comically slam him on the ground, though.
    First part, that was exactly the reason it would make my day. I think it would be great.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

If I understood the Enclave I might be willing to start devoting time and effort into them, but honestly I didn't quite understand what purpose they served. I was never certain they were necessary or useful parts of the game.

If someone can't think of a legitimate reason why their character would have an assassin sent after them, then I can just get a relatively unimportant NPC killed by Armin to set the chain of events in motion.

(Also, if anyone wants to hire said assassin, feel free.)

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Anywho, Frozen, got a question for ya. Would you be okay with another Mortal World character being brought into the joint ops thing? I'm meaning my character, Silva. Mostly cause she kinda knows Yui, who seems to be involved.
    Sure. Just invent some convenient excuse for her to be nearby.

Also, for people who don't have permanent characters involved, I wouldn't mind some one-shot Hollows making an appearance.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

Also, for people who don't have permanent characters involved, I wouldn't mind some one-shot Hollows making an appearance.
    Speaking of which, I could use one in Ayase's episode. Have it sense the burst of reiatsu and move towards the house, then attack after her next post.

Not really needed, I'm just... so lonely in that thread by myself.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-08-21 at 07:38 AM.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Orc in the Playground

Speaking of which, I could use one in Ayase's episode. Have it sense the burst of reiatsu and move towards the house, then attack after her next post.

Not really needed, I'm just... so lonely in that thread by myself.
    Heck, Prime, why didn't you say so? I'd be glad to play a throwaway Hollow.
    Throw him off. I am really, really supposed to get that ghost with Gralster.

Heck I had the impression Souta and the shrimp had abandoned the classroom to finish that scene just between Souta and Gralster there. >_>
    Oh, that was still my plan. I just intended to have Hasunaga chat with the ghost before he got pissed and threw him overboard.

He is, after all, disturbing the peace of his classroom, and THAT WILL NOT STAND!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show