New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 11

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    If I understood the Enclave I might be willing to start devoting time and effort into them, but honestly I didn't quite understand what purpose they served. I was never certain they were necessary or useful parts of the game.
    I thought they were a neat twist on human mediums working against Hollows. I'm not a huge fan of how strict some people were on things like "no overlap" or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    If someone can't think of a legitimate reason why their character would have an assassin sent after them, then I can just get a relatively unimportant NPC killed by Armin to set the chain of events in motion.

(Also, if anyone wants to hire said assassin, feel free.)
    Well....how successful do you want to be? I suppose I could volunteer one of my MW characters...if you're willing to not necessarily succeed.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #392
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I thought they were a neat twist on human mediums working against Hollows. I'm not a huge fan of how strict some people were on things like "no overlap" or some such.

Well....how successful do you want to be? I suppose I could volunteer one of my MW characters...if you're willing to not necessarily succeed.
    Quincy are their own thing, the Enclave is another. Not everyone can develop awesome soulbow powers in exactly the same way. In effect, everyone is fighting the same guys, so one could argue that the Quincy overlap with other Mortal Worlders and vice-versa, or even the Shinigami. That stifles variety and Is Not Cool (tm).

EDIT: Er, Moon? Hasunaga only took his smokes out once he was on the roof.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-08-21 at 12:15 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #393
    Orc in the Playground

I trust you'll forgive my godmoding, Frozen. We need Souta to be changed by Gralster, and it was already stablished Hasunaga would toss him off the roof, so...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Ok. I emailed Edge at his listed MSN name, and sent Lorolar (who hasn't been on for an even longer time, but apparently lives nearby Edge and knows him in RL) an email through the forum system. Hopefully, I'll hear something back in the next couple of days.
    If someone else has other contact info, I again ask you drop Edge a line and see what's what.

As for the HM fight...I think I'll talk some things over with Callos and Draken, then post my tentative proposals here.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-08-21 at 05:43 PM.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Halfling in the Playground

I can't post in HM with Katarina, but I'd be glad to play a mook monster to get things rolling.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Frozen, just want to clarify for the patrol episode.

Are the orders, at this moment, now that the maps have designators, to engage the closest Hollows and purify? Or are they to stay put until given explicit orders?

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes, the dots are the 'orders'. Besides avoiding the obvious 'stay away' sign hung over Auset, the patrollers are expected to do their jobs as Shinigami and give some lost souls their well deserved rests.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Yes, the dots are the 'orders'. Besides avoiding the obvious 'stay away' sign hung over Auset, the patrollers are expected to do their jobs as Shinigami and give some lost souls their well deserved rests.
    Righto.

...This does, of course, assume Auset will stay away from them.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I trust you'll forgive my godmoding, Frozen. We need Souta to be changed by Gralster, and it was already stablished Hasunaga would toss him off the roof, so...
    You do realize Hasunaga could've hardly been any crueler to the old man? I hope I made you feel sufficiently bad about it.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Barbarian in the Playground

So Yui and Auset are both there? This is gonna be bad.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

11. - Top - End - #401

Hi all! So, where am I needed?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground

Pssst, Wolf. Gralster's Garganta is likely on the ground level, so not exactly 'on the sky'. The most likely way for Beck to see it would be to look down from a hallway window.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rose View Post
    Hi all! So, where am I needed?
    Some sort of response for this would be good.

14. - Top - End - #404

Akio is officially up, with Zanpakuto name and release command. No one that I remember had an especially long release command, so Akio has one.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Bugbear in the Playground

Before the Kido Corps members continue their attempt to follow their last order, are their any divisions with characters in-play that would be up for a sparring session with an unseated, a Vice Commander, and/or anyone else from the KC who shows up?
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Before the Kido Corps members continue their attempt to follow their last order, are their any divisions with characters in-play that would be up for a sparring session with an unseated, a Vice Commander, and/or anyone else from the KC who shows up?
    ...I suppose they could go by the 8th. Only issue is I can only offer the Captain at the moment. >_>

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

I suppose that Hayashi Goro could participate. 7th Seat, so not totally unreasonable for any of the options.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408

Akio's available. Oh, and I've thought of Akio being Yuuta's cousin, if that's alright.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

On the Issue of the Missing Edge:
    First, I believe I stated before I sent him an email to his MSN address. No response yet, but let's give it a couple of days.
    I tried emailing Lorolar through the board's system, but the address is apparently bad. So no luck there.
    I have no other possible contact methods. Again, if others do, that would help. Doesn't seem likely.

Moving beyond that, here's what I propose for the HM fight.

Alejandro: He simply stays silent, watches the fight, and then leaves. No bets or anything from him. He will be keeping his bargain with Garoux.

Garoux: As presented, he's a decently potent combatant. I ask that he be allowed to, essentially, finish third. Tentatively, I would say only Tark and Apolinar are left standing after that. I also would ask that he not be killed. I'd rather not yank him out from under Edge's feet, in my hopes that Edge returns.
    Not sure what to say for combatants beyond those 3, other than the request of "top 3 placement".

Also, any reason Terry hasn't been posting in here? If he thinks Reborn is done, someone should smack him upside the head.

20. - Top - End - #410

On the Issue of the Missing Edge:
    First, I believe I stated before I sent him an email to his MSN address. No response yet, but let's give it a couple of days.
    I tried emailing Lorolar through the board's system, but the address is apparently bad. So no luck there.
    I have no other possible contact methods. Again, if others do, that would help. Doesn't seem likely.

Moving beyond that, here's what I propose for the HM fight.

Alejandro: He simply stays silent, watches the fight, and then leaves. No bets or anything from him. He will be keeping his bargain with Garoux.

Garoux: As presented, he's a decently potent combatant. I ask that he be allowed to, essentially, finish third. Tentatively, I would say only Tark and Apolinar are left standing after that. I also would ask that he not be killed. I'd rather not yank him out from under Edge's feet, in my hopes that Edge returns.
    Not sure what to say for combatants beyond those 3, other than the request of "top 3 placement".

Also, any reason Terry hasn't been posting in here? If he thinks Reborn is done, someone should smack him upside the head.
    No Idea on edge. If only we asked 4chan. They'd be able to find him... If they wanted.

In HM I'd say the fighters gang up on Helgrind, Canguro gets incapacitated during that fight, maybe Garoux takes a bit of damage, Tark gets roughed up quite a bit but it doesn't slow him down, and Apolinar would probably hold up the best, due to sheer power and not fighting like Tark does. This can all be consolodated if there's anything to get going on after this.

I think Terry has been posting IC. His last OOC post was the 16th. I'm fairly sure he knows its' still on. I dropped him a PM about Karite earlier, so we'll see where that goes.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sounds doable. Also keep in mind, Garoux has yet to release his sword. That's the main reason I'm pegging him as one of the final 3, both IC and OOC. He still has tricks up his sleeve.

22. - Top - End - #412

Sounds doable. Also keep in mind, Garoux has yet to release his sword. That's the main reason I'm pegging him as one of the final 3, both IC and OOC. He still has tricks up his sleeve.
    If they don't fight Helgrind first though they're gonna get overpowered by a cheap shot. Also, Terry posted the 20th in HM.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Sixth could work for that. I think we have enough characters to go around.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    You do realize Hasunaga could've hardly been any crueler to the old man? I hope I made you feel sufficiently bad about it.
    He's a ghost, so like Kenshiro's opponents, he's already dead. Hasunaga is pretty much pissed because the whole episode almost made him publically expose himself due to the energy build-up. Plus the Hollows following him could very well decide a harmless ghost wasn't yummy enough and attack the students, that would've been a mess.

Or at least that's how Hasunaga justifies it.

Me as a player, I'd probably have just chatted and told him to get on his way to Heaven. Soul Society.

EDIT: And NOW I finish reading your post, FF. I feel really sorry for the guy. Then again, not much that can be done since he was designated for turning into a Hollow either way.

Hmmm. I wish one of the kids had the power to purify him back into a Plus, or some bizarre happenstance allowed him to be purified, at least.

EDIT2: Ah well, at least I got an excuse for Hasunaga to come down.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-08-22 at 12:05 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, everybody.

I am really, really sorry, but my internet decided to die on me. I'll get caught up as soon as possible. I would also be grateful for people to nudge me towards posts waiting on a response from me just so I don't miss anything.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Hey, everybody.

I am really, really sorry, but my internet decided to die on me. I'll get caught up as soon as possible. I would also be grateful for people to nudge me towards posts waiting on a response from me just so I don't miss anything.
    Glad to hear you're doing alright, and it was just an internet glitch.

Hueco Mundo needs the most attention, I'd say.

Garoux needs to respond to this, this, and this.

Alejandro could respond to either/both of the last 2, as well as any of the bets that have followed. Including Vicente's. <_< >_>

In SS...not a lot has happened. I mean, Innis quit, so Hadrian, Frozen, and some others are scrambling to figure out what to do with the KC. But mostly, we've just moved forward with the "Joint Patrol Op", which is in an episode (linked earlier in the thread). I don't think much was needed there, expect maybe a retroactive response to 13th's request for the names of unseated who could take part in the Op.

In the MW, Hasunaga (Kuroimaken) stepped up to cover Class 2-3 while Soren went to deal with...something...with the principal. Hasunaga has stepped out, so Soren could always come back into the classroom. Hilarity might ensue.

Really, we kind of ground to a near-halt. Didn't help that Innis, Da Mongoose, 13_CBS, Horngeek, and now Vael have all dropped.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

@Edge: Yamamoto Sayuri is still also waiting for a reply from Emet. She wants to know when it would be a good time to meet the Captain.

28. - Top - End - #418

Hello all! Glad we've got things moving! Yaay!

Re: the garganta- the hole itself was in the air. I figured it'd be at that level, but technically speaking, even the air just above our feet is still technically 'sky'.

Re: Terry- I'm in an RP where he and I talk quite frequently, I can contact and remind him.

Yay, we're getting the plot moving! ~ :D
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moon Wolf: Still, it's a somewhat misleading statement. Take the post in the spirit it was intended, and adjust yours.

And I hope you're not planning to seriously delay Gralster taking the janitor, are you? I'd really like to not see us get further delayed.

Oh, by the by, for the Espada players...Any reaction to the Fraccion who's suddenly placing bets?

30. - Top - End - #420

Eheheh....okay, I'll adjust it. Contacted Terry, he should be on later. Although I've reserved the smacking for others....I don't smack. Ninjas never smack.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!