New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 11

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    "Come, shinigami. The residents of our kingdom are as many as the grains of sand. You cannot possibly expect us to keep watch on all of them at all times."
    "Then you shouldn't mind us trimming the herd some. It'll help when you take your next census."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
    Alright, in the alternative, here is a different plan:

Spoiler
    Show
    Von Geister can MC Shinigami. He uses this to slowly begin infiltrating Soul Society. Things go from bad to worse, people change, things get nasty. In the end, he pulls off a coup, and takes over the Central 46 (Please no groans about being a cop-out, I know it is.)

From there, things get bad. Soul Society goes evil. The PC Shinigami find themselves being pushed out. Some leave voluntarily, some are exiled, and some could end up jailed. Ryouichi finds himself cut off, and C46 removes him as head of the Gotei 13 (I think they can do that.) SS goes evil.

VG starts looking for something in the Daireishokairō (I don't know what. It is a Macguffin. Maybe a way to destroy the Soul Cycle, and ensure that all Mortals who pass away become Hollows. Ask Draken, I'm sure he can come up with something.) Renegade SS (Which is composed of the PC Shinigami) crap their collective pants, and assualt the SS, being held by the Shinigami who haven't figured out that the C46 is evil, and the MCed Shini's. Cue lots of battles, and fighting. VG summons up his Hollows... more battles and fighting. Somebody breaks through to the Daireishokairō, and fights VG (with or without support.)

It is faintly dark, but then the plan is for the endgame. Just an option, and a way to avoid retreading the ground that the original BitP covered.
    Not a plan I can back up.

I work on the assumption that new souls originate from the soul societies, and that merely the surplus goes to hueco mundo to enter the singularity of the menos (un)life cycle, while the necessary amount of souls returns to the soul societies and then to the mortal world, keeping all three worlds in balance, with an origin point (SS), a transition point (MW), and an end point (HM) for all souls. It is not about good, or evil, or hollow and human and shinigami, or any universal morals or ethics. It is about biology, there must be prey need predators to cull the old, weak and etc, and predators need prey to survive.

That said, Von Geister would like nothing better than to take over the soul societies and impose his own brand of civilization into the cycle of souls. By domesticating the shinigami as the cattle they should well be.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

VG's objective in Daireishokairō would be up to you, Draken. And if it won't work, it won't.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
    VG's objective in Daireishokairō would be up to you, Draken. And if it won't work, it won't.
    Right now I have no idea what a Daireishothingy even is.
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-08-31 at 09:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #875
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Not a plan I can back up.

I work on the assumption that new souls originate from the soul societies, and that merely the surplus goes to hueco mundo to enter the singularity of the menos (un)life cycle, while the necessary amount of souls returns to the soul societies and then to the mortal world, keeping all three worlds in balance, with an origin point (SS), a transition point (MW), and an end point (HM) for all souls. It is not about good, or evil, or hollow and human and shinigami, or any universal morals or ethics. It is about biology, there must be prey need predators to cull the old, weak and etc, and predators need prey to survive.[/COLOR]
    I don't really agree, but that's a moot point I suppose.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ogre in the Playground

Right now I have no idea what a Daireishothingy even is.
    Big Library. Contains all of the Soul Societies Secrets. Access is limited to head of the Gotei 13, and the C46.

Pretty much anything VG wanted to now, that anyone in the SS knew, he'd find there.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Something about Innis' character; the KC commander, leaving without word, and a failed search for him could work. We lampshade Innis' leaving, and the KC get a plot.

Karite's plot features heavily in the 10th, 13th, and the healing division I can't remember. :smallredface]:
    As a side note, me and Hadrian have things planned out for Takeshi. Whether it involves him eloping from Seireitei is something I won't tell.

Also, what's up with Riccaru? Akio can get to Episode 3 action as well.

Karite's supposed to go after Auset - I think Hachirou will go after her as well. The other Shinigami can divide as they see fit.

Oh, and it's not too late for other villains to pop up either, to keep the unseated busy.

EDIT: While Las Noches spying Seireitei can be integrated to the plot, I think SS has enough internal problems without someone assassinating the Central 46. Again. ''^_^

My vote goes for the Wall, mainly because it can incorporate elements from other proposed plots easily.

As proposed, the main plot would revolve around building and eventual completion of the Wall, resulting in part of the spiritual world being blocked off. Which part, I think is better left open for now. It has potential for sort of "Magic goes away" plot, but that's something the community can decide when the end is nearer.

I still think the Wall's biggest strenght is that it involves, and effects, all various parties, so no group is left standing in the sidelines. I'd like to hear more opinions about "power limiter for Espada" and "stranded in the Mortal World" elements of the plot, though.

Me and Callos had a rough idea last night of an event (in addition to Episode 3, Natsuko's pregnancy, Karite's Hollowfication Kido Corps chaos, and Hannibal breaking out...) that would tip off the scale in favor of building the Wall around Hueco Muendo. I'll get back to that later today, after we've hammered out a few kinks in it.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-09-01 at 04:47 AM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #878
    Orc in the Playground

I am glad to know that my idea has proven to be a good one. For something I cooked up in relatively little time, no less.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    EDIT: While Las Noches spying Seireitei can be integrated to the plot, I think SS has enough internal problems without someone assassinating the Central 46. Again. ''^_^
    Hey, third time is a charm.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #880
    Orc in the Playground

Hey, third time is a charm.
    Which begs the question if the charms in question are appreciated.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #881
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

In some side conversations, it has come up that there might be some confusion regarding how things are to proceed with the events in the school. I myself don't hold perfect answers either.

Whereas some (myself included) were under the impression we'd just have "spooky stuff happens, kids all get together, Sayaka holds off Angry Janitor until kids know what's what, kids attack and defeat Angry Janitor", others were under the impression that there would be a couple minor Hollows knocking about, with AJ being a sort of "Final Boss".

In consideration, I have a compromise. What if, instead of several random Hollows, we have a few of Gralster's Zerglings Shrimp running about, perhaps with the assistance of some of the Facehuggers Broodlings? The Broodlings especially are weak enough the kids wouldn't need to be all together to take care of them, but in enough numbers could motivate them to start running into other students and working together. Then Sayaka could help hold them off, the kids get their stuff together and beat back the final wave, and then Angry Janitor comes in, and *bam*, final fight.

Renee would, of course, be helplessly locked into a room, her keys somehow having slipped out of her pocket. And she's not strong enough to break the door down, you know. One of the other teachers, or maybe a student, could discover her after the excitement dies down.

Thoughts? I'm especially looking to Kasanip (originator of the plot idea), Frozen, and Draken for input here. But everyone involved can have a say.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sorry I haven't been posting/online in a few days, I just moved on campus and wanted to get settled here^_^. I'll post in HM later, cause right now my head is killing me... And I'm going to eat. So talk to everyone later. Also, I like the "wall" idea and it sucks Zarah's leaving. Now what will Suzume have to fawn over?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

13. - Top - End - #883
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Sorry I haven't been posting/online in a few days, I just moved on campus and wanted to get settled here^_^. I'll post in HM later, cause right now my head is killing me... And I'm going to eat. So talk to everyone later. Also, I like the "wall" idea and it sucks Zarah's leaving. Now what will Suzume have to fawn over?
    I suppose I could cook up a replacement of some sort.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #884
    Orc in the Playground

So, I feel I must ask, are we still putting up figts with smaller hollows over in Episode 3? In that case, what should I focus my attention on?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Orc in the Playground

Well, I assume Kazuma is still freeing the beast all over the weakling Hollows. Unless a specific opponent comes to the fore, he'll keep doing that. Until he rans out of steam entirely.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I suppose I could cook up a replacement of some sort.
    Or, one or more willing parties could even discuss what to do with Kujo with Zarah. I'm sure he'd be willing to work with them.

Also: We need to keep the Hueco Mundo fight moving, people. It's the area that's stalled out more than any other. I'll see about touching base with Edge; could somebody else maybe check in with Steilos?

17. - Top - End - #887
    Orc in the Playground

That reminds me, I should consider something appropriate for Serazel to do.

We should probably find someone to replace Mei, or take her over, which seems more interesting.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #888
    Pixie in the Playground

Speaking of Hueco Mundo, I posted my Fraccion in the Registry because no one had any objections, and Terry approved it. Once he gets put in the list, I'll start posting in that thread.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Speaking of Hueco Mundo, I posted my Fraccion in the Registry because no one had any objections, and Terry approved it. Once he gets put in the list, I'll start posting in that thread.
    Do you mean "the list" in Frozen's post? You don't need your character to be there to start posting. If he's been given a green light in general, and in specific by Terry, just start posting. Just be aware of the current fight (which I am working on trying to kick-start).

20. - Top - End - #890
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, hey, look, the newest Bleach wasn't a total waste of space.

Official Chant for Black Coffin now.

On other events: Eh.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #891
    Bugbear in the Playground

So, it was suggested that my Arrancar be a Fraccion of Lust.

Should I go through with that? And, if so, how exactly would that work out, with Lust being an NPC now?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

22. - Top - End - #892

Spoiler
    Show
    Longer hair, effete facial features, and a cool disposition?

Ichigo is becoming Toho.
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2010-09-02 at 03:52 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    So, it was suggested that my Arrancar be a Fraccion of Lust.

Should I go through with that? And, if so, how exactly would that work out, with Lust being an NPC now?
    The Octava has other Fraccion, who are still active. Get together with them and start plotting a coup or something. Remember not to get caught, Von Geister doesn't appreciate team work in these occasions.

About the School Plot:

Currently, I'm having the Janitor just sneak about being all scary, with the intention of scaring all the kids into one place. I'm very much waiting for Kasanip to appear and take over the reigns with Sayaka. I've tried to contact her with MSN, but my computer refuses to find her.

I don't have any problems with other lesser Hollows appearing to cause trouble. My only problem is that I want the kids to get together before the Janitor makes a big fuss about itself.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Longer hair, effete facial features, and a cool disposition?

Ichigo is becoming Toho.
    ...Nah. Ichigo does not make things better just by merely existing. And he is definitely nowhere near as big a badass.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

25. - Top - End - #895

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    ...Nah. Ichigo does not make things better just by merely existing. And he is definitely nowhere near as big a badass.
    To an unfamiliar observer, a caterpillar maintains its potential to become a butterfly even up to the point where it enters its cocoon. Now, once it reaches that point in its metamorphosis, it can just as easily (and disappointingly) reveal itself to be a moth. However, it is still fun to suggest the (painfully unlikely) scenario despite all evidence to the contrary.

(P.S. It makes me smile to think that people still look fondly at the BBEG of the old game. My biggest worry in picking up the character was that Toho would end up little better than a fan-fic antagonist that had simply ripped select pages out of Aizen's villian sue book.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence

26. - Top - End - #896
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    To an unfamiliar observer, a caterpillar maintains its potential to become a butterfly even up to the point where it enters its cocoon. Now, once it reaches that point in its metamorphosis, it can just as easily (and disappointingly) reveal itself to be a moth. However, it is still fun to suggest the (painfully unlikely) scenario despite all evidence to the contrary.

(P.S. It makes me smile to think that people still look fondly at the BBEG of the old game. My biggest worry in picking up the character was that Toho would end up little better than a fan-fic antagonist that had simply ripped select pages out of Aizen's villian sue book.)
    I hope that one day I can make a character that people look fondly at. I've had comments on my characters being funny or even cool before, but never awesome.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ettin in the Playground

Has anyone talked with Zarah about Kujo yet? Because regardless of whether we'd follow his originals plans and plots, I've got a potential function figured out for our resident Evil Guy.

Anyways, here are bare bones of a plot me and Callos came up with. It's meant to happen during Karite's Hollowfication plot (potentially soonish, depending on how fast Episode 3 pans out). It's purpose is to serve as a trigger for the Wall plot.

1. Through undisclosed means, Las Noches manages to send a powerful Hollow to the outskirts of Rukongai.
    2. 11th Division is send to intercept. They drive the Hollow away, but Himura Michiko is left mortally wounded, leaving the Division without a captain.
    3. However, it's just a diversion. While Seireitei is focused on the Hollow, assorted flunkies break into Maggot's Nest and cause a riot.
    4. This potentially sees Karite's and Hannibal Prison Break as well.
    5. The resulting chaos makes Central 46 decide that extreme measures must be taken to preserve safety of Soul Society and the Mortal World. Cue the Wall.

To Hadrian, this might very well serve as a trigger to some our Kido Corp related stuff as well. Contact me if your in for further discussion.

As a heads up, I already have in mind the identities of both "The Hollow" and "assorted flunkies. No, I'm not gonna tell. If you figure it out somehow, or are told... please, keep your mouth shut. ~_^

28. - Top - End - #898
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Has anyone talked with Zarah about Kujo yet? Because regardless of whether we'd follow his originals plans and plots, I've got a potential function figured out for our resident Evil Guy.

Anyways, here are bare bones of a plot me and Callos came up with. It's meant to happen during Karite's Hollowfication plot (potentially soonish, depending on how fast Episode 3 pans out). It's purpose is to serve as a trigger for the Wall plot.

1. Through undisclosed means, Las Noches manages to send a powerful Hollow to the outskirts of Rukongai.
    2. 11th Division is send to intercept. They drive the Hollow away, but Himura Michiko is left mortally wounded, leaving the Division without a captain.
    3. However, it's just a diversion. While Seireitei is focused on the Hollow, assorted flunkies break into Maggot's Nest and cause a riot.
    4. This potentially sees Karite's and Hannibal Prison Break as well.
    5. The resulting chaos makes Central 46 decide that extreme measures must be taken to preserve safety of Soul Society and the Mortal World. Cue the Wall.

To Hadrian, this might very well serve as a trigger to some our Kido Corp related stuff as well. Contact me if your in for further discussion.

As a heads up, I already have in mind the identities of both "The Hollow" and "assorted flunkies. No, I'm not gonna tell. If you figure it out somehow, or are told... please, keep your mouth shut. ~_^
    I like! Seems like good stuff.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #899

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I hope that one day I can make a character that people look fondly at. I've had comments on my characters being funny or even cool before, but never awesome.
    I'm still not sure if I count as having made him or not. Toho (aka, The Orange Haired One) was a collective idea thought up as a dark reflection of the canon protagonist. I simply gave the concept an ambiguously defined outline before he became a formless, directionless source of baby-eating evil with multiple personalities and whimsical goals centered around which puppy was the most vulnerable to being kicked at any given moment.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #900
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, so I've chatted with Zarah. He'd be okay with me playing Kujo. How about you?

I'm warning you at this point that if I do play Kujo, his plans will likely be much less elaborate than if Zarah had played him. If someone feels this would break a character's story somewhere, now would be the time to stand up. In the case private messages feel too clunky, my MSN and AIM info are in my profile.

Oh, and Edge, where ever you are, I still expect you to do that dang gospel!