New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Agents of K.I.C.K - Reloaded IC

As both cultist rush our intrepid K.I.C.K.ers, neither are successful.

Please, describe your awesomeness here.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

The grunt that swings at Jonathan smiles as he sees his strike on target, then his face is replaced with one of surprise as he sees Jonathan move impossibly fast to end up on his side.
    HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO TYPE LIKE THIS?

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Gently gliding through the air alike a grand airship, Django turns around his axis; the moment his eyes glance at the ceiling, he thinks he sees it adorned with strange letters... HOW WOULD YOU-

Before he finishes reading the writing, he rolls around and, Just In The Nick Of Time, as the man flying at him shouts, with his sharp (?) hand outstretched, Just In The Nick Of Time, I say, Django lifts his axe to cut right through the man's arm, and headbutts him straight in the nose. Seeing the man fall down about three hundred feet to the ground, in the middle of New York skyscrapers, the still airborne, gory-axe wielding lumberjack shouts:
    "Gods damn you, Superman! Down with the sickness, you sick bad-touch fashion criminal!"

Although that's what he shouted mainly in his head; when he comes down, there's a trampoline where his body is heading. If that's a trampoline (and is that thing flying there a squirrel? a fireball? Oh, that's a cheerleader!), then you gotta land on it in a perarticolur way, so you can use the momentarium to gain ulcereration for another jump, or whatever they said on TV! (-> dice roll)

(zoix~! I mean, I headbutt him if I can, Mr Nice GM Sir :)
    Last edited by Thieves; 2010-08-17 at 04:03 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Broll let out a sigh, disappointed that his Gordon Gecko impersonation couldn't continue. "What a hostile work environment." He aimed the briefcase at Arnold, hitting the first button -- although that third button was constantly tempting him. Now, that tied up his hands, at the moment, so he couldn't draw his sword and start cutting up cultists. However, he still had his feet!

Broll's eyes started to glow bright blue, and a momentary aura surrounded him. He felt the power now! And so would this building! Almost nonchalantly, he lifted his right foot, then stomped it in the direction of the cultists. If successful, it would produce a ground-shaking shockwave, ripping up the floor, sending cultists sprawling, and causing the building to shudder.

(Since this is a "power stunt" I'll roll it as Mojo.)

Spoiler
    Show
    (6d6)[21] + Luck: (1d6)[5]

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

As Django flew gracefully through the air towards the trampoline, those around him witnessed the 7-foot tall man tuble arse-over-tit through the office, finally landing face-first into one of the large tables. He manages to take the entire table with him, breaking his fall with nothing but his beard.

Thieves, drop 1 Luck points from your total.

As Broll slams his foot into the floor, a wave of concussive force travels along the floor, blowing the first mook clear off his feet and severely shaking the rest. Chairs bust and shake apart, tables collapse, and framed pictures fall from the walls. One lands on Django's prostrate form.

In other words, it's now much easier to hit them, and they'll lose something from their rolls too.

The huge amount of noise seems to have attracted some attention, finally - you hear some rumblings and shouting coming from outside the room.

Chances are, Fred can see several security guards and some very large men crossing the foyer towards one of the side doors. They don't look very happy. Would you like to join in from here?
    Last edited by whiskytangofoxt; 2010-08-18 at 05:48 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

OoC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sure thing.

"ROCKET MAAAAAN! BURNING ON THE F- WHAT THE F***?!" - that was Cane's reaction to his singing interrupted by the flow of rushing guards into the building. Fetching his rocket launcher with him, he walks out of the car, closes the door and casually walks up to the guards, hoping to find out on what floor is his team via various radio signals they usually send. If that wouldn't work, he'd come over and call out to them, rocket launcher ready and with a smirk on his face: "Hey fellas... What's going on over there?"

Spoiler
    Show

Uh, some kind of D&D-style readied action to blast 'em to bits if they try anything harmful to Cane, I guess.
    Last edited by Critical; 2010-08-18 at 08:24 AM.
    Awesome Bleachatar by Terry576.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Levethix the Dray Arcane Swordsage from the harsh world of Dark Sun.

Fallout bloody mess avatar by C-Lam.

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

The men outside the door begin banging and crashing - maybe they're trying to burst through?

Arnold, your turn! I will assume the button-pushing went without a hitch...
    Last edited by whiskytangofoxt; 2010-08-19 at 03:17 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98

OrcBarbarianGuy

The brass and steel rifle, in the vaguest sense of the word, ejected from the side of the briefcase into Arnold's hands. He points it at one of the men.
    "Lighten up."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Where the man now stood, there is naught but a charred statue - the Sun Gun is a nasty piece of work. It crumbles to the ground, leaving a rather humourous pile of dust.

So nasty, in fact, that those men standing close to the ray sprout blisters and burns even as the gun cools down. Even the wall behind the man is showing signs of extreme stress - the paint has blistered in an almost perfect circle, bar the imprint of the unfortunate caught in its path.

Frank?
    Last edited by whiskytangofoxt; 2010-08-23 at 08:35 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

The men standing by the door hear Frank's friendly call - when they turn, they are not expecting to be greeted by a man in metal trousers wielding a bazooka.

The first raises his gun to you, and screams

"Stop! Drop the... weapon and identify yourself!"

The break in his voice tells you he's pretty startled by your appearance, and the shake in his gun hand tells you he's pretty startled by your armament.

Several others have also turned away from the door leading to the interview room, and are similarly distressed to see you.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

One of the security guards aiming at Frank gets a little too nervous, and squeezes off a shot. Several others follow suit.

Spoiler
    Show
    Treated as one character, Moves 2 + Pistol skill, needs an 18 to hit (distance +fear, the great demotivator)

(5d6)[15]

Frank, dodge for me?

After seeing the mess made by Broll's strength and Arnold's Sun Gun, the rest of the cultists back off from the Agents, fearful of what may happen.

However, the guards catch wind of the shooting outside, and choose this moment to burst through the door, guns blazing in no greatly accurate way.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Grace, back round to you?

13. - Top - End - #103

Seeing the man shaking his gun, Cane smiles and lifts his rocket launcher, aiming it at the group. "No, you."

Spoiler
    Show
    Which Frank you're talking about in which posts? xD I only got the part where the guys asked me for an identification.

Moves check or something to do that before the guy shoots?
    Awesome Bleachatar by Terry576.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Levethix the Dray Arcane Swordsage from the harsh world of Dark Sun.

Fallout bloody mess avatar by C-Lam.

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.