New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Re: [Pathfinder] Character Sheets

Hm...I could add summoned creature instead of Animal Companion? If I am to upload my Eldritch Knight. Otherwise you're either asking for Druid or Cleric with Animal Domain? Ranger? :P

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

A sheet with some interesting details would be good. Clerics are a bit dull (I know this, I'm playing one).
    Out of paper on drive D:

Character Sheets for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder | Download them both from Dyslexic Studeos

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Okay, I'll do this and send the results to your mail soon :)

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

Yeah, I gotta say, I'm loving these sheets. The DM sheets look kinda interesting, I think I'll give those a try too. Thanks!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have a question about Vancian casters - ie Wizard, Cleric, Magus, etc. I'm playing a Cleric at the moment, and finding it helpful to leave in the list spells I use regularly, even if I don't have them prepared today. I've generally balanced the size of the spell list at each level based on the number of spells that class could cast per day, but is that not quite so applicable to a Vancian caster? Would it make sense for the Cleric to have a Wizard-size spell list even though they could never prepare that many at once?
    Out of paper on drive D:

Character Sheets for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder | Download them both from Dyslexic Studeos

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

You already know my answer to that question. I like playing Clerics because I automatically have a wide variety of spells to choose from as I anticipate the day. I'd prefer to have the entire Cleric spell list with spare slots.
    Matthew Greet
    My purpose in life is to play games.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

To go with the release of Ultimate Magic (or at least the PDF), I've made a Magus sheet. I'll put it up as a separate file for now, and incorporate it into the next version of my main sheets eventually. In the meantime I welcome any feedback on this any my other sheets.

Download Magus.pdf
    Out of paper on drive D:

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

this is great! unfortunately there's still no sheet for the pathfinder psionic classes... will you be making some anytime soon?

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by godlykoala View Post
    pathfinder psionic classes
    The what now? I'm pretty sure that can't be Paizo's work, so where would I find them?
    Out of paper on drive D:

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

wow, fast response.... it's called "psionics unleashed" (published by dreamscarred press) and it's the pathfinder for psionics. I'll check the license agreement and see if I can send it to you
    Last edited by godlykoala; 2011-05-29 at 07:36 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

okay, there's nothing there that says I can't send you a copy, can you pm me your email? the classes are psion, soulknife, wilder, and psychic warrior. There's another person I met on this site that's looking for the same thing, so I'll post this thread's address into his thread.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

Are they similar to the 3.5 classes of the same names?
    Out of paper on drive D:

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

A lot of the information appears to be in this SRD
    Out of paper on drive D:

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

New version published

A new version has just gone up, with the new Magus class and a variety of improvements.
    Out of paper on drive D:

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

These are absolutely amazing sheets. I think I'm going to start using them for my games.

How about a sheet for Wizards regarding their specializations and what bonus powers and benefits/penalties you get? Perhaps added to a page with room for Staffs and wondrous items?

Additionally, perhaps a way of marking specific opposed schools. Ultimate Magic allows Wizards to take the Opposition Research (p 87) as an arcane discovery which removes the penalties from an opposed school. It doesn't actually remove it as an opposed school, however. Perhaps there's a reason to this that I do not immediately see, so a checkbox next to the school would be an easy way to show that you no longer take penalties from that school, but it's still an opposed school.

I'll keep reading over all of the sheets. These are positively wonderful.
    Last edited by CheshireCatAW; 2011-05-30 at 10:05 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

that site does have good information. yes, they're very similar to the 3.5 versions of the class, all that would really need to be done is some tweaking of the skills list, as well as the addition of CMD/CMB etc...

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

so what are the odds of getting that converted anyway?

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'll have a go at some point, but probably not in a great hurry - third party classes are a lower priority than core.
    Out of paper on drive D:

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you need them quicker, you could have a go at them yourself. They are open source - get the Illustrator files here.
    Out of paper on drive D:

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Thanks :) I'm not too skilled with formatting tools, and I already have photoshop CS3, so I'll just use that if I have to.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Pixie in the Playground

just gonna say the sheets are amazing, and i just started using them for my own games. Tough some of my players like it better when there was only 2 sheets of paper.. as a GM i find these so much better and organised. and no need to pop up a rulebook for selection spells eighter! (not all lof us have such small and nice handwriting to be able to write properly on the original sheets...)

i'd love to see the [PF] psionic classes done (as im thinking on rolling up a psionic myself for a champaign later this summer)
    Last edited by Ayra; 2011-06-17 at 09:16 PM.
    "Imagination is the Only Weapon Against Reality"

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

Some of you have been waiting a long time for this: Psionics sheets.

Psion.pdf, Psychic Warrior.pdf, Soulknife.pdf, Wilder.pdf

There will of course be a psionic version of the character info and inventory sheets as well. These are prototypes, so feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by sadie; 2011-07-29 at 06:22 PM.
    Out of paper on drive D:

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

I just published a new version containing:

Ultimate Combat: Gunslinger, Ninja, Samurai and Ronin
    Psionics Unleashed: Psion, Psychic Warrior, Soulknife and Wilder
    Bonus: Antipaladin

Plus updates and fixes across the board. Go get it!
    Out of paper on drive D:

24. - Top - End - #114
    Halfling in the Playground

Thanks, Any chance of some of the different archetypes getting PDFs in future?

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sadly there are too many archetypes for me to do them all - and Paizo publish new books too fast for me to ever hope to keep up. Core classes have to be my priority. Also things like a job, life, etc.

There are a few archetypes on the repository though, and various people have created their own based on my sheets. The sources are free for you to grab and edit, and the license permits publishing them as long as you're honest about where they come from. So if you make a nice sheet, share it with the community!
    Out of paper on drive D:

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

You know, I love admitting I was wrong. I previously stated that the Fighter didn't need its own sheet because it consisted of nothing but feats. I may have to go back on that.

The Fighter/Rogue in our group recently suggested a sheet for the many conditional bonuses he gets to attack and damage. Between power attack, sneak attack, teamwork feats and various other things it's just more than he can fit into the space available. He's going to have a go at sketching a layout that would help with this, but I'd also like to hear other people's suggestions on this. The tricky thing will be balancing specifics - such as the +/- from power attack - with a generic enough layout to incorporate unknowns.

So, any ideas?
    Out of paper on drive D:

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

I just published a release with some slight improvements to the Monk (he gets a Combat sheet with space for the Wisdom bonus to AC and CMD) and Cleric (more detail for domain powers).
    Out of paper on drive D:

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

I am a little confused on part of the sorcerer character sheet. On the spells per day section there is Base Spells and Bonus spells. Base spells is simple, a blank spot to put how many you get per day, but I don't understand how the Bonus spells part works. Can you explain it to me?
    Awesome Avvy courtesy of Beholder1995

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Heart View Post
    I am a little confused on part of the sorcerer character sheet. On the spells per day section there is Base Spells and Bonus spells. Base spells is simple, a blank spot to put how many you get per day, but I don't understand how the Bonus spells part works. Can you explain it to me?
    Sure. I know that section's a bit odd, but I promise it makes sense.

First take your casting stat, in this case your Charisma modifier. Fill that many checkboxes from the top in the first column, then four fewer in the second column, then four fewer in the next. Then in each row count the number of filled checkboxes.

So if your Charisma modifier was +7, you'd fill 7 checkboxes in the first column, and only 3 in the second. That means levels 1 to 3 would get 2 bonus spells, but levels 4 to 7 would only get 1. This is the same result as looking it up in the bonus spells table, but takes up very little space.

It's probably clearer if you see it in action. If you download the full PDF (rather than just the Sorcerer), the introduction has an example Druid sheet filled in - page 8 I think has the spells.
    Out of paper on drive D:

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ah thank you that does make sense. I just had only noticed on the character sheet I was using for my most recent game and had not gone back to the pdf for an explantion. That certainly does make things easier.
    Awesome Avvy courtesy of Beholder1995