New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Adventures of the Mixed Company (4e Sandbox)

The boy gulps. "I...I know where you can find the Packs."

The wizard Mikal looks utterly confused. Miss Setchel gasps and falls off the arm of her chair. Ploronius' eyebrows raise. Mikal continues, "Howerd talked about her enough that I figured out where she and the rest of her family are hiding. They're...um...in the southeastern quadrant of the city. They use a tavern called the Headless Horse as their base; Howerd mentioned it a bunch of times, that's how I know. Honest, I have nothing to do with it." The poor boy looks terrified, like you might accuse him of being involved with criminals.

Masc and Krolin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You notice that the terrified looks are directed at Ploronius, not your group. The chubby Mikal seems to be afraid that Ploronius will reprimand him severely for something.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you for your honesty. What's wrong? What is it you fear? You should never be afraid to tell the truth."
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

I think we should be asking the teacher that, not the student. Masc said, looking towards the eladrin.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Ploronius looks confused, and Mikal says, "No, I just...didn't want you to think...that I was a criminal too, if I know so much. I'm not, honest."

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

Jarek, human swordmage:

Turning to mask with a confused look, Jarek interupts with "What are you on about?", before turning to reassure the chubby Mikal "Er... no, no. Don't worry. We don't think you're a criminal."
    If I had a +1 Pan of Frying I could totally do that!