New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

A women with distinctly plain features puts a small girl to bed.

"Now Renesmee, don't come downstairs for a few hours, your father and I have company coming and we don't want you to have to talk to them."

The Girl looks up, her eyes are shiny, but inhuman and almost certainly not alive.

"I know Mother. You've told me before. I'm not three. And I don't sleep"

The Mother shakes her head, a smile on her face.

"I know, but try to stay quiet then. You don't need to meet them, besides, you are three."

The Mother leaves, turning off the lights.

"In no way that matters."

The Girl smiles as grasps a fur pelt

"Isn't that right, Uncle Jacob?"

Gotham
    Black Canary and Oracle
    Gotham had been a decided calm place, at least by Gotham standards, for the last couple of weeks. The Joker was out, Crane had apparently gone on a vacation, and Penguin was up to something borderline legal, but, in Gotham, that was run of the mill. Then the first murder hit. It had been sadistic on a scale matched only by Joker or Black Mask, with a message written in blood on the wall. It had been complete gibberish, screaming about the end times. While brutal it, and the next three, hadn’t actually been at the top of Dick’s list, with Joker out and, strangely, quiet. Until Damien was found in his Robin costume, tied upside down to a flagpole, dead. The message written in blood on the adjacent school of ‘Try and ignore me now’ didn’t help matters.

Kirby
    You’d arrived in Gotham thanks to that strange portal that had separated you from your friend and the Vampire. This had clearly not been ‘Your’ Gotham; there was a Justice League, but not led by Hawksmoor. There was no mention of an Authority. There was a Batman though. He’d dropped you off in Arkham after your first lunch. They had trapped you in all too familiar cage, with only an aide to feed you chunks of meat.

Joker
    Someone had offed’ one of the Bat Clan. Someone who wasn’t you had offed’ one of the Bat Clan. Some of the lesser Rogues where dancing in the streets. Clinking glasses in the Iceberg. Bat’s had dropped trying to figure out what you were doing to grab the corpse of his little Robin. Hm.

New York
    Alex Mercer
    You move up and down buildings with a frightening ease, crossing the bio-mass infested New York quickly and without being noticed. Your head filled with thoughts of revenge…and strange visions. A cloaked man would appear in front of you, the world going dark, and whisper to come to him and calling you his child. It was happening again, you feel your feet lose momentum as you’re brought to a stop by whatever it is.

Patient ‘Zero’
    You, much like Mercer, have been called to the Biomass-Infected New York, by a strange robed figure in your dreams. He speaks to you in a comforting manner, unlike so many, asking you to come to him. Promising you everything you’ve ever wanted if only you will come to him and hear him out. He won’t let you get any rest from the visions, it seems, until you do that. Or kill him.

Fauks
    Ganon, The Major, Yami Bakura
    All three of you arrive at the same time in front of a mansion on the outskirts of a nowhere town called Fauks; brought there by an invitation promising the power to fufill your goals if you accepted, and summoning you there with but a prink of your finger. How you all were summoned at the same time, only God…or Satan, in the case of all three of you, knows.

Mary Poppins
    You’ve received a request to be a nanny by a family called ‘The Cullens,’ how they managed to contact you specifically is a question likely worth going there to get answered, at the very least.

Volterra, Italy
    Atem
    Another day, another Children’s Trading Card Game tournament. Though this one had the dubious honor of not containing a single insane villain after your puzzle. That was a shock, considering your past record with tournaments. The only people in the Semi Finals were you, Joey, your eternal stalker Kaiba, and your other stalker, Rebecca Hawkins. Shouldn’t she be in America?

Nuada
    Pieces of paper. They had bound ancient spirits in pieces of paper! For Children! This was what the world had come to! If anything would stir you out of your exile, this was it.

Suika
    The sights! The sounds! The Vampires! Volterra really did seem to have it all, at least your last few days here seem to say that. More than a few vampires had hassled you, actually, telling you to see some ‘Volteemie’ or something.

Hades
    Samus
    One moment, you’d been on your ship about to bring in another bounty, the next you were in a blue stone room. Just one of those days. This particular room had a desk with a plate stating, ‘Hades, Lord of the Dead’ and a man with flaming blue fire for hair sitting behind the desk. Just one of those days.
    “Hey babe, welcome to the rest of your afterlife. You can kick back, relax, and talk with me.”

Dreamland
    Dedede
    Something had hit you on the back of the hard right before you were set to talk to that fairy of a police chief, and the next thing you knew, you were on the ground, belly touching what was definitely cement. Your eyes creak open to a place you knew all too well. It was what every dream brought you if the booze and sex didn’t give you a dreamless night. Your own, personal hell. The remains of your old Kingdom. The streets filled with cracks from disrepair and the buildings abandoned. Not a person on the streets, not a sound through the air. This was Kirby’s parting gift to you, before he went to redder pastures.

Freddy
    You’d been about to touch another one of those little brats when something had dragged you away and dropped you in the middle of some decrepit hellhole. You didn’t seem to be able to leave, either. What a b****. Though you could swear you heard children laughing.

London
    Crowley
    Your friend had contacted you; he’d been called back to Heaven for a bit and wanted you to handle his affairs. Great; that was definitely something you’d wanted to do. The drive had been…pleasant, until your Best of Queen had cut out in favor of screaming….which quickly fizzled out into static as a voice called over the radio, “Crowley!” Your boss “Crowley!” Soundly distant. That was new.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

The streets were quiet that night, save for merry sounding music coming from one of the municipal parks. It was a ****hole of a park, but just for this night, people were flowing into it.

A crowd of men, women and children gathered in a circle, as a man put on a one man performance.

He wore the classic flat cap of a working class chap, rosy cheeks puffed out as he blew on a shoulder mounted Harmonica. He had a complicated drum set on his back, cymbals, chimes, and a bass drum banging in response to the complicated Leg harnesses he wore. An assortment of different instruments, to be taken up and discarded at leisure. Currently, out of all the well-maintained classic instruments he had, he was belting out a lively melody on a Keytar. In a thick, almost stereotypical Cockney accent, he belted out:

[I]Don't question why she needs, to be so free.
    She'll tell you it's the only, way to be!
    She just can't be chained, to a life where nothing's gained, and nothing lost...
    At such a cost..."

His voice trailed off, as the wind picked up, blowing a few autumn leaves around. Voice starring off into space, he began mumbling an older, more mysterious tune...

Wind's in the east...Mist's comin' in,
    Like somethin' is brewin'...

he begins to grin.

...about to begin!
    Cup of me' finger, know not what's in store,
    But I ken what happenin', all happened before.

The moment passed. But the words had been said, and they resonated through the air, full of meaning, portent.

And fate.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-14 at 10:49 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    Those vampires aren't quite like Remi. She was nice, always giving her yummy sweets and plenty of sake. Reimu was nice too, letting her live at the shrine and take all her food. But these vampires don't seem to be very bad, though. Maybe they were more like Remi after all! She goes to see these "Volteemia" people, skipping along and drinking from her endless jug of sake as she does so.

Bakura
    He ignores the others and knocks on the massive doors.
    "Hello, I was promised the power to destroy my enemies. Let me in," he says, not caring much about formality or proper etiquette.

Mercer
    He stops and stares. The visions had come again. He had to find this cloaked man, he had to find out more about who he truly was.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

4. - Top - End - #4

Mercer
    "Come to me, my child. Come." The voice calls out, the figure completely still in the black, empty space.

Bakura, Ganon, The Major
    The door is opened after a few moments, revealing a massive entryway with a large staircase leading to the second floor and large, open corridors to the right and left. A blond man, rather tall is looking down at you, "You could have at least tried knocking without the screaming." He steps aside, though, gesturing for the three of you to enter into the massive room.

Sukia
    The vampires had always 'suggested' you go to a large theater, though you honestly had never been paying attention enough to actually get the exact location. It had never seemed as important as your bottle, or the newest sight that caught your eye. The Youki lands were just so...dull compared to this.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    She couldn't help but look at all the pretty sights as she wandered around, looking at each and every theater to see if anyone interesting was inside. If these vampires wanted to be friends, you'd think they would be more open and not hide the secret base.
    Ooh, a secret base! Now that was exciting! And it WAS secret, so maybe this was some form of initiation? Yeah, that HAD to be it!

Bakura
    He walks in, arms folded. He takes a seat in one of the chairs, resting his arms and waiting for this man of power to arrive. He was on a schedule to defeat Atem in Children's Card Game in Italy. He didn't care for the Tournament, he just wanted to challenge him again to test his skills. And steal the Puzzle, but that was a given.

Mercer
    He looks into the space, judges the distance, and then jumps, taking a leap of faith into the emptiness to follow after the man in black. He seemed... familiar, somehow.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-14 at 11:08 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

There was a man in the alley, and he held a gun. He was not an especially tall man, wiry and thin due to years of muscle therapy and drug abuse. He was completely hairless, and covered in tattoos, ranging from a tribal design between his pectorals to a small spider on his right forehead. He wore a dark linen suit jacket, with a very generous collar, and a matching pair of pants. There was no shirt under the jacket. The man was wearing a strange pair of gold-rimmed sunglasses. The left lens was round and red; the right, a narrow green rectangle. In his mouth, the man held clamped a cigarette.

The gun was square and it was big. Smooth chrome metal finish; the sort that tells someone that it is practical and dangerous. Wicked hooks and jagged edges ran along its barrel, and the emitter at its end jutted with three deadly looking prongs. There was no gun of its kind in any city on the earth. It’s purpose was simple, and it was deadly. It was known as the Cukowski .88 Chupacabras, and it was capable of completely ex-sanguinating anything in under five seconds. A quick and highly painful death. The perfect gun for killing vampires.

The man spat out his cigarette, and began to swear.

“****ing goddamn whore-mongering hippy gun! This piece of utter **** is what I get for shopping after a party. I wouldn’t give this gun to a r******d nun with a fetish for crucfication! Damn it! Damn it to the Whorehopper!”

His rant concluded, Spider Jerusalem unceremoniously crushed the gun under his heel, and punted it into the nearest dumpster. He took his backpack, which contained many pills and liquids that would give a drug dealer a high from knowing of their existence, from the walls of the alley and began to stroll down the sidewalk. He was feeling hungry.

The supermarket near the alley was large, and it boasted the most varied selection of food products in the city. People came from all sorts of neighborhoods to shop there; the rich(well, their servants, at least) and poor alike would stand in line together, combing the aisles for the latest delicacy or staple, the latest sale. Peter Emerson had searched the store three weeks ago for a particular brand of honey ham that had been marked down. He had gotten a rain check then, and now had returned to redeem his sale. He had waited in line at the Customer Service desk for fifteen minutes. He was patient; he had all the time in the world, today. His shift didn’t start for another four hours.

Abruptly, Peter felt a sharp pain at the back of his head, and he fell limply to the floor, the yellow slip of paper signifying his .50 cent discount fluttering down with him. Eyes straining forward, he saw a man of somewhat average height, completely bald stomp forward, pushing, screaming, and punching his way through the line. He saw the man kick a young woman in the ovaries, snatch an old man’s cane from his grasp to strike him in the chest with it. Any sounds of protest were overwhelmed by the man’s steady stream of insults.

“Get out of my way! Shut up! Go to hell, you fat ****er! The best part of you dried up on your Mother’s thigh!”

Eventually, Emerson saw the man get to the front of the line, and confront the man behind the counter. There was a shift in his personality. He was calm, he was polite, and he looked as if he had been patiently waiting in line for the past fifteen minutes.

“Excuse me, but I’m new to the city. I have a refined palate, and I don’t have any filthy assistants to do my shopping for me. I need a jar of baby seal eyes, a pound’s worth of ground dog meat, preferably Dalmatian, a can of brain-of-Welshmen pate, a bottle of powdered children(Irish if you have it), a full roll of pictures of Gertrude Stein and Alice B Toklas naked and feeding each other asparagus, and a six-pack of Diet Coke. And I want actual cocaine in my Coke, none of that synthetic crap. Got it?”

Crowley

Anthony Crowley was not having a good day. Aziraphale had gone to Heaven for the week, and the demon was feeling rather bored with himself. Well, not exactly bored, but the feeling one gets when one is doing a job that they half-remember being competent at, but which has since lost any attributed value or ability at. Crowley tried to take care of Aziraphale’s job, he really did, but he never seemed to get it right.

Take, for example, his attempt at divine inspiration, the last time the Angel had gone on holiday. The client was a young preacher, aching to show the glories of God onto the world. Crowley had appeared, and had suggested using a medium more modern than the pulpit to do so. And while televangelism was something that humanity had come up with all on its own, the medium of comics had yet to be fully developed by the devout.

Convinced that he had done a good dead, Crowley had given the preacher the medium for his message. Which had been the problem. Behind the wheel of his Bentley, Crowley frowned. What was the name of that preacher, anyway? Girls. He kept thinking of girls for some reason.

Today’s attempt at minding the shop had fared little better. Appearing in a flash of light and with outstretched wings to stop a man from leaping from a building had, instead, startled him so badly that he had tripped over an exposed pipe and broken both his legs. Crowley had told the man to thank the Lord for his life, but the demon rather doubted that he had heard his final pronouncement over his own screams of writhing pain.

In this way, it was almost a relief to have his own bosses on his back. Being an angel was just too hard of a job.

“I’m here boss. Go for it.”
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-14 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He watches the other occupants of the room with a critical eye as he steps through the doorway. He did not know what they were like but before they left this room he would get a general idea. After all, oe must have information on his enemies and allies alike, you never know who might get stabbed in the back, and when.

Dedede

He walked through the ruined kingdom that had once been his as he valiantly fought against Kirby. Now this entire kingdom was just a reminder of his failure. He continued walking through the ruined remains of his kingdom he allowed himself to feel somber if only for a little while since there was no one else around.

Samus (Power Suit)

"Lord of the dead? Why am I here I'm not dead yet! I was alive just a second ago, chasing a criminal across the galaxy, how can I be dead!?"
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-14 at 11:15 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8

Suika
    Possibly. You begin wandering the city, as you had been for the last several days. You didn't really have an inkling of where their base actually was. Maybe talking to some would help; or you could forget that and go back to enjoying yourself.

Mercer
    You begin falling as the voice keeps calling to come to him. At least until your feet touch solid ground and you see not blackness but soldiers with guns pointed at you.

Yami Bakura, Ganon, The Major
    The blond man looks between the two in his house and the Major still outside, "I am Carlisee. My son, Edward, is the one who called the three of you together. Please try not to kill anyone while you're here; I would also suggest you refrain from destroying anything in the house to express your opinion on his offer."

Spider
    Every store in Gotham, interestingly enough, has a button to alert the cops that a crazy who needs to be put into Arkham is making a scene. The girl at the register begins slamming her finger down on it while looking at the frankly disturbing looking man before her, "I'm sorry sir, but we don't carry any of that. Would you prefer for me to call the manager."

Crowley
    "Crowley....." The Voice, amazingly phases out before coming back in, "Stop whatever you're doing. Now. Both we and the heavenly agents have lost all ability to reach Earth. We're sealed off; only the agents already on Earth can interfere. You're currently our only living agent on Earth."

Dedede
    As you wander the decrepit streets of what had been your Kingdom, you begin to hear what sounds like singing, though not of anything that sounds like a language. More like the lyrics of elevator music. It's coming from a house that was obviously boarded up, then un-boarded by hand.

Samus
    "Not anymore, dollface. Your future folded in on itself, and now you're dead with several trillion more schmucks that should be alive." Hades lights a cigar, "So the question is, why'd it happen?"

Mary Poppins
    One floor above where the three Villains are entering, Edward and Bella seem to be getting ready for a ball. She's put on a rather fancy leather dress that leaves nothing to the imagination, while he's chosen a rather more restrained power suit that would be more in place on a CEO than a teenager.

"I wish you wouldn't dress like that, Bella."

"It's what we have to do, Edward. Stick to it, then."

"Still....."

"I've got eyes only for you, sweety; are you afraid I'm going to run off with the freaks you've decided are going to be our minions?"

"Fine. What about Renesmee?"

"She's in bed. Still, when is that sitter getting here?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-14 at 11:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Spider

"Yes, you pathetic wage slave! Tell your boss that I want my dinner, and get him down here right ****ing now! And take some clothes off...you're dressed like a ****ing prude."

From his backpack, Spider takes a handful of red pills, and pops them into his mouth, munching on them before swallowing.

Crowley

That was interesting.

"I'm listening."

Keeping one hand on the wheel as he sped through the streets of London at over 100km an hour, Crowley switches the car radio off.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    This game was getting fun! She tries to find one of the vampires and ask where the Theater was and how to get there. It seemed like cheating, but rules never stopped her from finishing before!

Bakura
    "Can you tell him to hurry it up? I have a Children's Card Game to win and a rival to demolish," Bakura says, sitting back in the chair with his right leg crossed over his left one.

Mercer
    Bullets hadn't stopped him before, and they wouldn't now. He turns his fists into hammers and slams them all around him, causing shockwaves and craters that send the soldiers back. He uses this time to escape into the streets and then onto the buildings again. He couldn't risk the hunters, not when he was so close.

Twilight, the Lynching

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

"You would be wise not to insult the person wiling giving you power, after all if he holds it over your head you will become nothing more than a dog performing tricks to get his treats." he says in a calm and formal monotone fairly confident that he has already figured this one out. The way he says it does not feel concending, but more like he is stating a fact. Although to him it is very concending.

Dedede

He goes towards the sound with his hammer at the ready. After all you don't know what might be lurking in these deserted cities.

Samus

"Well O great master of death what did cause my timeline to collapse in on itself, you at least have an inkling don't you. If you don't then mabye you need to retire because your obviously losing your touch.

12. - Top - End - #12

Crowley
    "Someone has managed to....work backwards through the creation process. They've managed to ring power out of OUR hands and into theirs." Your boss has lost much of his intimidating presence, or cool head. This is the closest he's been to freaking out in...ever.

Spider
    "Of course, Sir." Her eyes dart to the street as she picks up a phone, "Management to checkout, we've got a man requested powdered children." A slightly underweight man comes charging towards you with a shotgun and a manager plate on his chest. For some reason, he doesn't look like he wants you in his store.

Suika
    You wander around, asking random people if they are vampires. Several of them back away, while still more laugh. Eventually you're grabbed on the shoulder and dragged behind a building by a tall, pale figure, "So do you wish to die?"

Bakura, Ganon, The Major
    "You will wait for the opportunity like the grown man you would be where you not stealing a teenager's body, thief king." Carlisee says, moving towards teh stairs.

Mercer
    One of the soldiers screams something into his comm before being crushed. That wasn't a good thing; something worse for you than hunters moved in this city, and it was the real threat to your escape more than anything. A green beam of energy slams into you chest and a man in somehow intimidating green spandex and a eye mask floats before you, "You're going to have to come with me."

Samus
    "Hey, no need to get touchy. I know some of the people responsible...or at least involved. I just don't know how it's happening. That's why I'm talking to you; you see, something's going on. Heaven and Hell are being separated from this plane, but I'm not. I'm getting all the souls that should be going to them, in fact. That's a bad thin-" You hear an explosion outside, "t. This place isn't meant to hold people that make me have to actually fight, and not this many. So, hehehe, you're going to Earth to hunt down the people I can get some information on and find out who's really behind this, okay?"

Dedede
    You see a small light inside, a fire most likely, illuminating a room to the left. It's also the source of the singing.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-14 at 11:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"And you want me to do something about it. Fine. But I want something in return. I want a corner cubicle at the Home Office."

Spider

"That's a twenty-first century gun? They look so long...and clumsy. And they only have one barrel."

Spider reaches down the front of his pants, and pulls out his own weapon.

It was a bowel disruptor. Currently, it was set to "Watery."

"No shooting or this man's pants get it. Dolphin. Do you have any dolphin meat at least?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "No, but I would like to know the location of a theater!" she says, smiling happily as if the grip on her shoulder means nothing to her, or the person giving the grip.

Bakura
    He chuckles and sits there, waiting for the Cullen boy to come down the stairs.

Mercer
    He gets sent flying off the building, down into the streets. This wasn't good, his path to the man in black was hindered. He increases his muscle mass and creates an armor like substance around his entire body. He proceeds to run through the streets like a tank, knocking everything in his path aside as he attempts to escape the Lantern.

Twilight, the Lynching

15. - Top - End - #15

Spider
    The man stops; people with strange guns in Gotham were not to be messed with. They usually froze something, or blew something up, or called for a gang; they rarely just killed, at least in the hands of lunatics, "No. We don't."

Crowley
    "I should!" He fades out for a moment, "Fine. Anything. We need this handled. From the look of things, they're likely to keep going further back into the Creation Process."

Sukia
    "What. Every single time you were told to go and and discuss your presence here, you were given the location." The figure is disbelieving that anyone could be so....flippiant, in this position.

Mary Poppins/Bakura, Ganon, The Major
    (Because what is more family than two parents, their father, and three abominations against good?)
    Edward and Bella descend the stairs in their expensive outfits, looking far more like two people at a dance than two people giving an interview. They don't seem to be taking your presence all that seriously either, barely giving the three of you any notice as they stare into each others eyes and walk down the staircase.

Mercer
    A large green energy wall appears before you, stopping you in your tracks, for the moment.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 12:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Spider

"God-****ing-damn it with a side order of Fat ******* with cream sauce. What do you people eat around here?"

Crowley

Mentally, Crowley checked off one of his New Year's resolutions. After centuries of waiting, at least, the corner cubicle was his. Aziraphile would be so envious. He had a crappy one far away from the Heavenly loo.

"What do you want me to get done?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #17

Crowley
    "We need you to stop it." The static returns for a few moments, almost like the communication has gone dead, before the voice returns, "You have to....stop whoever is behind this. Undo the damage they're doing."

Spider
    "Candy. Frozen Dinners. Processed snacks." The lady at the register throws a Reeses package at you, "You know, food?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Spider

He stares at the candy in his hand, and his normally eager, creepy smiling face falls. He looks depressed.

"Whorehopper. Once I'm out out here, I am suing his ass for editorial abuse. Slumming it like this. How's a man to cope..."

Spider reluctantly puts the bowel disruptor back down the front of his pants, and takes out his wallet. A very fine wallet with black leather and real gold enameling. The gold letters on its front spell out a phrase: You Wish. From the wallet, he pulls out a sleek black credit card. The kind that most people never see in their lifetimes. The sort that says, quite simply, that they make more money in an hour than you will in the next five years.

"I'll take one of each of the twenty most expensive items you have in stock."

Crowley

"Got it. I won't be in touch. Since you're cut off."

Crowley then accelerates the car even more, and turns it towards Lower Tadfield. There was an Anti-Christ he had to shake down for information. And by shakedown, he meant bribe with sugar. The kid was ten years old. Ten year olds liked sugar.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-15 at 12:17 AM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

There is a knock on the door of the Cullen's house. Then another. Then a persistent set of raps.

It's going to keep going on until someone answers the door.

20. - Top - End - #20

Spider
    The woman moves out from behind the counter after swiping the card and looking up, "Sir? We don't accept this type of card here. I don't think this is a real credit card, at least not an American one."

Crowley
    You turn and start driving to the town of a ten year old with the power of creation. The kid you'd set out not too long ago to stop Armageddon. When put in this position, you think big.

Mary Poppins
    Bella runs past The Major, Ganon, and Bakura. She ignores all of you while murmuring that that must be the babysitter. She throws open the door smiling to let in the World's Greatest Nanny, "Ms.Poppins? I'm so happy you finally made it."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

Ms. Poppins steps inside the doorway. She has the appearance of a young, brown-haired woman, conservatively dressed, and wearing a small hat with a flower tucked in the rim; she carries a Flamingo Headed Umbrella in her left hand, and a worn Carpet Bag in her right. Despite here youthful appearance, her eyes carry the impression of age, wisdom, authority, and proper bearing: a Nanny not to be trifled with.

She briefly nods to Bella, cocking an eyebrow at her wardrobe. Her voice rings out, sharp and to the point: "This is the Cullen residence, is it not?"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-15 at 12:30 AM.

22. - Top - End - #22

Mary Poppins
    Bella smiles, "Yes, we were hoping you could mind our daughter for at least the next several days. We're going to be very busy, and we need someone to mind her and you come very highly recommended."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    He just stares at this woman. What... was she? And what was a person of Good doing in a house which was clearly Evil? Questions for another time. He sits patiently and waits to be addressed to.

Suika
    "I was? Must've slipped my mind!" she says, grinning and drinking from her gourd again. (I remembered its name ) "Can you tell me again?"

Mercer
    Keeping his armor on, he turns to face this Lantern. He didn't know how he'd fare against this powerful a foe, but he'd see today. He picks up a car and throws it powerfully at the Lantern, attempting to slam him with it's weight and the added force from the throw.

Twilight, the Lynching

24. - Top - End - #24

Sukia
    He sighs, giving you the location, "Please don't forget it, we can't afford to have someone running around talking about vampires like that. Just be happy you look like a drunk, or we'd have had to take extreme measures to deal with it."

Mercer
    Another barrier comes out of his ring and blocks the car, though you can see some strain as the barrier wraps around the car and hurls it back at you.

Bakura, Ganon, The Major
    Edward begins walking down the steps, his arms outstretched,
    "Welcome to my humble abode. Welcome, all three of you. Welcome Ganondorf, The Bandit King, the second great corrupter, who so very long ago stole away one third of creation and bound it to him. The second to corrupt the great experiment and bring about the great Flood of legend that wiped away so much that lived on this earth. Welcome, Bakura, Thief King, who ransacked and pillaged Ancient Egypt and would light fire to it's capital and see it's monument's fall. Welcome, Major, The greatest tactician in all of Hitler's armies, leader of the Millennium battalion, who would one day take his men back to London and enact it's burning, if we can all be so lucky. Welcome to your chance to fulfill your goals. And mine. To see every one of your enemies brought before you and brought low."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins nods and walks past Bella in an aloof manner. She walks through the main hall of the house, examining every part of it with a keen eye. As she moves she talks.

"I shall need to inspect the provided lodgings and the Child in question, Ms. Cullen. I shall also require every second Tuesday off, which may or may not be an issue, depending on the time for which you are planning to employ me. For that matter, how long will you and your spouse be absent?"

She comes upon the assembly of Edward and The Three Nazi Stooges, and hears the tail end of his talk to them She raises an eyebrow. "Now then: I gather you are the Patriarch of this Household. You seem to have a most unconventional set of guests..."
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-15 at 12:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Mary Poppins
    Bella walks after you past the guest, rather ruining Edward's dramatic speech to them about their accomplishments, "Hopefully, all things willing, we shall be done before them." Carlisee looks away from Edward to Ms.Poppins, "Carlisee. Carlisee Cullen. These are my son's guests, Ganondorf Dragmire, Ryou Bakura, and Major Max Thompson. They're to have no interaction with the child in their time here, as they're a bad influence."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    He simply nods, making sure to watch his mouth. Mrs. Poppins has that effect on people, even the bad guys. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Cullen."

Suika
    "What do you mean "looks like"? I am a drunk!" she laughs, walking towards the destination. She'd found the secret hiding place! Hopefully they'd let her in. Maybe there would be a party and everything!

Mercer
    He drops the armor and turns his arms into razor-sharp whips. He flings one and then the other, one cutting the car in half mid-trajectory and the other slamming into either the Lantern or the Barrier. If it's a barrier, he continues lashing at it until the strain causes it to break.

Twilight, the Lynching

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"Quite Reasonable: rest assured that these gentleman shall not be troubling the Miss." Mary Poppins says in response to Carsilee. "Still, a round of introduction are in order."

Swiftly, before anyone can voice a protest, she vigorously shakes the hands of each of the horrid Butchers.

"Mary Poppins, pleased to make you acquaintance, Mary Poppins, pleased to make you acquaintance, Mary Poppins, pleased to make you acquaintance. I do expect that you will be all on your good behavior for this evening." There is steel underlying her words.

"Now then, no time to waste." She adds, turning towards the stairway. "I shall be introducing myself to the child." She begins ascending up the stairs. There's nothing unusual about this, except for the fact that she's sitting on the stair's railing, gliding up it with no effort on her part.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-15 at 01:12 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Cullen House
    Bella merely shakes her head while smiling at Ms.Poppins before striding back to the stairs and taking her place alongside Edward. Carlisee merely returns to the side of the stairs, keeping an eye on the three Butchers.

Mary finds herself in a rather long hallway, instinctively knowing which door has the child in question behind it.

Mercer
    The barrier shatters under the force, but as the Lantern is about to summon another, a Hunter slams into him, tackling him to the ground, and the barrier trapping you in collapsing.

Sukia
    As you begin your walk to the destination you see a rather large group of people in front of another theater. Apparently holding some type of tournament for a Children's Card Game.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "Hmm... that seems interesting, but on the other hand, I don't want to miss the awesome party at the secret club house. I'll come back later!" she says, continuing on her way to the "secret club house."

Mercer
    He takes this opportunity to keep running and running on the rooftops. He knew hunters didn't travel by themselves, and he probably had one on him right now. He also knew that he could lose a hunter with enough time, so he just keeps running. His destination: the Empire State Building. The top, to be precise.

Twilight, the Lynching