New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

"Very well. But you must not question me on the will of the Dragon. When they speak, all must bow. If I pass this world, I leave it in your hands to see to my resurrection properly. Now, what is your next course of action?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

The Webhead

"...Was that a joke? Did I get sent to an alternate dimension or something? Because that sounded a lot like a joke."

An awkward silence.

"...So. Backup. What's the situation? And when can I drive the Batmobile?"

Spider Jerusalem

It was very easy to get to the Iceberg Lounge. Especially when you can walk on air.

Spider kicks open the club's doors(because he feels like it), screams like a lunatic...then walks to the bar and orders a whiskey martini. And don't go easy on the walrus blubber.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    "You have my word." He replies, without any real solemnity or gravity. Here was a man who thought nothing of anything, even dragging hell itself to earth.
    "Now, a man asked us to come to Forks for a meeting. I think that is only fair, don't you? Lets go to Forks to start this. Prisoners are to be given to Herr Deathshead for processing, soldiers are to remain moving so as not to present a target, and the heroes are to be dealt with tonight. Your contribution, Rasputin, is as you see fit."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mercer
    "Fauks Washington. It's a little town I detest. No real Plague to speak of, nor a real way for me to travel. We need a ride, something big. To crash into the Cullen house." He laughs as he rubs his hands, "Then we'll see who's crazy and helpless, hah! Who's retired now!"

Webhead? Sure.
    "Serial Killer inside. Privileged to way too much information. Metahuman."

Spider
    A portly man walks up to you, "Sir, I believe you're new here, so let me give you some advice. No one enters my club like that, not even the Clown. Do it again, and you may find yourself...unlucky."
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

This complicated things. Mary Poppins spared a glance at Renesmee, who was sitting on the stairs, hugging her pelt. A cut suddenly appeared on her cheeks then closed: Mary Poppins hurried over to her and examined the area of the cut with alarm.

"If it's not experiments with the dream realm...there is a dream spirit of sorts, hovering around Renesmee. I'm guessing the pelt she carries provides some protection, but at best, it only keeps the spirit at bay. And it's an ugly, venomous example of a spirit, that I'm certain was somehow attracted by the "Project"."

She turns to Carsilee. "I have no confidence that I have the time to gently coax information from you, Carsilee. So I'll ask you plainly: what experiments are your son and daughter-in-law performing?"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-16 at 11:58 PM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He had one last tactic to try. Using twilight magic he trys to break his body up into bars of darkness and teleport back to Edward and Bella to form a plan.

7. - Top - End - #277

Mary Poppins
    He wasn't use to being ordered, but he was also capable of dealing; he liked Poppins, she had her head screwed on right when it came to child safety, "They're trying to rewrite the fabric of creation. And as for the spirit....I'm not sure how that thing has been drawn in, but if the Project is connected, it's in the most tenuous way; just as likely her nature as anything else. We could dispell it, but only Alice could for sure...and she's in Gotham. Bella might be able to, with enough help."

Ganon
    Aro attempts to hold you, but you manage to slip away. While he was a fast learner, with much to help, he had still gotten the triforce recently.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-17 at 12:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

The Webhead

That was bad news. Spider-Man drops the levity.

"How bad are we talking? Tony Stark is Iron Man-bad or The Punisher sleeps with a teddy-bear bad?"

Maybe not completely, but Batman gets the point. Relatively common knowledge, the sort that superheroes knew about each other, or things that were even deeper. Conspiracies and factions within the caped community

The Journalist(I forgot to go with his title. Makes confusion less likely)

Spider glares at the man.

"I have just been assaulted by a clown and a gang of other clowns who know need rectal surgery. And painkillers. I need a drink and a great deal of information."
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"The dreams of children are important in my line of work: I have the knowledge and means to counter this spirit." Mary says, with complete confidence and steel.

"How exactly do they plan to edit reality: do they intend to erase something, add something, or warp what already exists?"

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

He feels a familiar, hated presence in the town, as he rambles through it. He had cheated her out of a client, ten years ago. Among other things.

Instinctively opening his collar, wrinkling his jacket and making his sunglasses crooked, Crowley knocks on the door to the Cullen household. He then walks through said door.

"Poppins! I knew you'd be here. Well, I didn't, but still. Ending reality seems a bit harsh for a nanny to do, isn't it?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He appears before Edward and Bella (assuming that they are together) and tells them all that happened as well as about the vampire that wielded the triforce of wisdom.

Samus

She still sits in stony silence.

12. - Top - End - #282

Webhead
    "Punisher sleeps with a teddy bear."
    Conspiracies, then.

Journalist
    The fat little man shakes an umbrella at you, "We all hate the clown some days, but that's no reason to barge into my lounge! Though....if you want information, we can cut a deal."

Mary Poppins and Crowley
    "....I can't be sure how far it'll go, exactly, but at the very least, they're planning to permanently put that power in their own hands. They've already sealed the Multiverse off from Heaven and Hell." He looks down at Crowley, "A servant of Hell? I thought we'd banished all of you."

Ganon
    You appear in what appears to be a dungeon lab beneath the house. They had apparently been in the middle of something....personal when you teleported in, but quickly get together and hear the tale. Bella laughs at you. To your face, while Edward shakes his head, "This is why we wanted the Major to be there. Fine then, Ganon, if you're to succeed, we need the piece of the Triforce you have. We'll swap it out for the power we were going to give you, then you can take the triforce and retrieve Bakura."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-17 at 12:11 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

Jerusalem

"All my contacts dried up many years from now. I'm listening."

As the bartender couldn't make a proper whiskey martini, Spider orders twelve shots of straight whiskey instead.

"****ing twenty-first century. Nothing decent to eat, nothing decent to drink."

Parker

"Let's get moving, then. Where was he last spotted?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

14. - Top - End - #284

Parker
    "In this building. Barbara was still talking to her through a computer, last I checked. Except she had died already. And was communicating while on the run."

Jerusalem
    "Well, what do you need to know, my angry friend?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "Something big to ram into their home... I have an idea. And it has something to do with flight," Mercer says to Plague. This was still going to be fun.

Suika
    "Who'd have thunk that man was a bad guy?" she asks rhetorically, drinking from her gourd again. "It's always the green ones that turn out to be evil, you know?"

"Anyways, why do you think he came here? He had some glowy thing on his hand... and you did too. Is he after your glowy thing?" she asks Aro, reverting to her childish demeanor since the fight was over.

Bakura
    Suddenly the entirety of Volterra is covered in a dark cloud with a demonic face on it. A center of light that is getting dimmer seems to be in the air.
    "My gift to you, Volturi. A final countdown to your demise!" Bakura yells outside of the Tournament Theater.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-17 at 12:16 AM.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

Spider-Man

The Webbed Wonder thinks for a moment. Tries to come up with a plan.

"I'll take the roof. You take the ground floor. We meet in the middle?"

Spider Jerusalem

"I have no friends. I have filthy assistants who haven't been born yet, a cat that will attempt to either bite or have sex with me, and the Whorehopper."

Spider flicks the Gene Reader open, has it print out a genetic profile.

"I need to find someone with this Y chromosome. And I need all the information you can get on the Clown."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #287

Sukia
    "I'd assume so. He didn't seem to be trying to kill us." Cassius and Marcus, with a few injuries, stand back alongside Aro, with Cassius commenting, "I can't believe that these idiots got away."

Mercer
    "Really? Let's get out of here then!"

Yami Bakura
    All the souls you've gathered leave and you still feel light headed. You also know you need to get the f*** out of Italy.

Volterra(Everyone in Italy)
    Every single Magically inclined being in the world can feel it. Every truce ever made on magic has been broken. Someone is about to drop the magical equivalent of a Nuke on Volterra. Complete Death. Pure Death. The land will rot, the buildings will fall, and the people will die. To everyone else, the sky over Volterra is blood red, with one glowing orb over the city. Nineteen minutes from now, everything in the City died.

Sukai
    Aro feels it, as do the rest, Aro's hand glows for a moment, but nothing happens, "We need to leave. Now." They start running, hoping to be out before the spell completed. Hoping it didn't follow.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-17 at 12:26 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "I don't want the bad guys to win, so I'll help you guys out if you want!" she says, still obliviously cheerful as always.

Mercer
    "It's at the airport. Can you fly a plane?" he says, going to a window and preparing to jump through it. He was sure the Horseman could fly, or at least travel easily to keep up.

Twilight, the Lynching

19. - Top - End - #289
    Pixie in the Playground

Freddy
    Well then, time for a bit more direct. He moves his claw three times, and all her clothes slide off, leaving Renesmee completely naked, scraps of fabric dotting the floor the only remains of her clothes.
    "Beautiful, isn't she, wolfy? Bet you'd love a bite." He licks his lips theatrically.

Joker
    Well, that went well. Better then tripping the alarm. But still no bat stirring itself from the belfry. He'd have to do something far more direct.
    "Who's Mayor at the moment?" He asks. "And does he have a daughter?"
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-17 at 12:24 AM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"They would gather that much power to themselves in order to make themselves safe: and they wonder why all the Hunters and Being of Power will descend upon them in a flood?"

Mary shakes her head. "Violence begets violence, Carsilee. We need to find an appropriate non-violent solution to this problem fast. Depending on how soon your progeny will finish their experiments, the immediate danger to Renesmee is this spirit. We must..."

Then there was a knock on the door, then a familiar voice. She smiles a bit, then strides over to the door and opens it.

"Now really, Crowley." she says in a polite tone. "It would be most inappropriate for a woman of my position to seek to end reality. My clients are the one's doing that. Considering the danger such reckless experiments would inflict upon my newest ward, I and Mr. Carsilee here were deliberating on how to steer the Cullens away from this rash course of action."

"Oh." she adds. "You may enter, on the condition that you promise not to do anything rash."

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"That isn't what you said in Barbados."

Crowley's cigarette, at a look from Poppins, turns into a lollipop. It is still smoking, though.

"And I can give you several recommendations on how to steer them clear of that course of action. Some of them even involve leaving them alive. Well. Define alive first."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

22. - Top - End - #292

Italy
    See my above post.

Freddy
    The man moves closer, "Let go of her!" He tackles at you.

Joker
    One of the thugs who had woken up from Spider's beating(what do you pay them for!?), says "Yeah boss."

Webhead
    Batman nods and opens the front door to the building, moving through it quickly, yet somehow quietly.

Spider
    "The clown I can do; what do you need the genetics for?"

Mercer
    A magnificent pale horse descends from the heavens and Plague hops on it, muttering something about the spirit of things.

Crowley and Poppins
    "I don't think you're a threat to them, Hellservant. They won't be deterred, no matter how dangerous the path."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-17 at 12:33 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #293
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

Suddenly, Renesmee's clothes get slashed off, and scratches appear on her sides. Mary Poppins unleashes a curse, then scrambles over to the girl's side. She snaps her fingers, and the Carpet bag flies over to her.

"Crowley, I don't care what you're here for. Right now, my ward is in danger. Help or get out of the way."

After some frantic fumbling, she pulls out a piece of chalk. She draws a circle around Renesmee, quickly and smoothly. "Now, Renesmee, whatever you do, do not step outside the circle until I tell you to. There's a good girl."

She dabs a few quick runes outside the circle's circumference, then takes a step back and repeats the process around herself. With no wasted effort, she settles herself out on the ground, closes her eyes, and relaxes.

Suddenly, within the dream realm, both Freddy and the Wolf see a very stern Mary Poppins materialize, umbrella and all.

"Are you quite finished?" she says in a stern tone.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-17 at 12:57 AM.

24. - Top - End - #294

Poppins and Freddy
    The Native American lad, likely Jacob from the way he's standing near Renesmee growls, "He's hurting her! We've got to get rid of him."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #295
    Pixie in the Playground

Freddy
    "Quite the contrary. I wonder what you're afraid of." He says, his hand glinting menacingly. "Nothing conventional, not spiders, or pain, or anything like that. No, I think your afraid of being powerless. Weak. Unable to change things."
    He winks. "What you're most afraid of, right now, is I'll reach through that circle and tear little miss to shreds."
    He then looks at Jacob. "Still need that haircut, boy. I'll get onto that in a minute."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-17 at 12:37 AM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Then my contribution shall be fitting. I will be in my quarters until we arrive." This little man reminds Rasputin much of the Fuhrer, but without half the self-egotism and self-destruction; he has given himself purely over to a cause, and will follow it but not stupidly. He is the Red Horseman.

Rasputin arrives at his chambers. Stepping in, he calms his mind, only the parasitic Ogdru-Hem inside his body and its whispers from the Ogdru Jahad making any sound. Rasputin lets his mind and spirit drift, astrally projecting to a far off castle in Eastern Europe.

The structure has been converted into an arms factory, smoke-stacks billowing smog high into the sky. Rasputin rests in an office where a tired man lays on the couch. He is middle aged, with blond hair and dressed for warmth. Rasputin whispers to his faithful servant, "Arise, Zinco. Arise. Your master is calling to you."

The man stumbles out of his chair, fear and wonder in his eyes. He drops to the floor and prostrates himself, "Master? They said you were dead!"

"You of all people should know that the body is weak. Faith in the Dragon grants life everlasting. I have a task for you, Zinco."

"Anything, Master."

"Ragna Rok is coming. We cannot rely on the Beast, so we shall have to write a new destiny. Gather the rest of the flock, Kroenen and Klauss. Gather them and your resources to a town in America. There is a little place called 'Forks' there. Watch it. Do not move until I tell you to. But be ready."

"Yes, my Master. Master- Ilsa... She-"

"I know, Zinco. I put her there. That is a monster purely of my own design, and my own faults. It will not matter, not when the cleansing flame sweeps the world."

With that, Rasputin ceases his astral projection. He now only awaits for their landing, and mutters the seven by seventy names of the Dragon in his reverie.
    Last edited by The Tygre; 2010-08-17 at 01:13 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    He runs, fast and hard, to the airport. He hadn't been gone too long. There should be at least one plane there. He was going to hijack it.

Suika
    She runs as well, keeping pace with the vampires. She knew magic, this was going to kill everything in the area. She was hoping to whatever gods there were that Yukari noticed the phenomena and got her the hell out of Italy.

Mercer
    He jumps out of the building, gliding along with Plague, heading towards the Airport. Occasionally, he'd get on a building, climb up high, and jump to glide again. Not exactly flying, but he'd manage.

Twilight, the Lynching

28. - Top - End - #298
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"Are you finished with your yammering yet, Phobophage?" she says, and begins walking toward Freddy, slowly, casually. Out of the corner of her eye she sees that the Dream Avatar of 'Nessie' is mostly unharmed.

"It's not a complicated matter. You are behaving mostly impertinently toward the child that I am currently looking after. You are behaving disgracefully toward this fine gentleman, who, despite the circumstances, is working hard to protect the child I am looking after. Therefore..."

She stops right in front of Freddy, and gazes into his face and eyes, unruffled, the pinnacle of proper English breeding.

"...It behoves you to leave this instant, and never return."

She stands there in front of a Nightmare, staking everything on intimidation and self-confidence.

Unfortunately for her, in her rush to establish poise, she's left herself completely open.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-17 at 12:49 AM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

As he is about to answer his head lifts and he smirks, "That may not be neccesary Mr. Cullen. It seems Bakura is using a type of magic that should wipe all of Italy off the face of the earth. This means that we should be able to procure the triforce of wisdom soon. Are there any other tasks that need my attendence."

30. - Top - End - #300
    Pixie in the Playground

Freddy
    "I'm going, milady." He tips his hat. "But who knows for how long. And who knows when I'll be back. If you let that child out of your sight for one moment, she might never have another one."
    He winks. "Pleasant dreams." With that, Freddy's no longer there. Whether that means he's gone...
    Well. Something to keep you up at night. Pleasant dreams indeed.