New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

Mary Poppins

"Yes. I would enjoy that very much." Mary responded, with a small smile. If Renesmee did not want to talk about it, pushing the issue wouldn't resolve the matter at the moment.

She eyes the pelt the girl is carrying, and marvels for a moment at it's size. "Where, if I may ask, did you get a Wolf-skin from, Renesmee?"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-15 at 09:53 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Joker
    Everything around Joker freezes, and not in a Mr.Freeze way. Time stops around him, the only person moving, is a man in a white tweed suit, clapping his hands with a smile on his face, "You're doing good, Joker."

Freddy
    The Wolf rips it's head out of the strap and starts biting wildly, uncaring of the damage.

Mary Poppins
    "Okay. Mother's guests will have left. Probably." She starts walking to the door, dragging the pelt along lovingly, "It's Uncle Jacob."

Mercer
    The arrows continue to lead you higher and higher, until you reach the fourth floor and the fourth room on the right. The door looks more like a twisted flesh monster than a door.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 09:56 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

The Joker
    "Nice of you to say so. My art is edgy and hard for the more mainstream to appreciate. It is so nice to meet a fan." He gestures with his gun, which is pointing at the man, though that is surely not The Jokers intention because if it was he would have fired it.
    "I could give you an autograph, only I don't have a pen, only this."

Freddy
    "Those teeth could be a problem. They'll have to come out."
    Suddenly, he's a dentist, holding what in a cartoon would be comically oversized pliers. They don't looks so funny in real life. Freddy forces them into the wolfs mouth, and pulls. There is a gurgling scream, and blood spurts everywhere.
    "Whoops, was that you tongue? My hand shakes when I'm nervous." He says, dropping the severed bit of flesh aside. "Now, how about that shave?"
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-15 at 10:00 PM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"Hmmm." she says diplomatically: she's not forming any conclusions yet. Mary, for the moment, allows Renesmee to show her around.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    He drops the disguise and opens the door. He doesn't know why the fleshy things aren't attacking him, or why they started to come after him in the first place. Things were too strange. He needed answers that only this man could provide.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

6. - Top - End - #96

Joker
    "Big fan; but it would be like Elvis claiming to be a fan of a Garage Band. I'm more flattered than anything, really." The man shakes his head, "It's been forever since I've done something like this, sorry if I come off as a bit egotistical." The man doesn't seem the least bit afraid of your gun.

Mary Poppins
    The girl starts leading you down the hallway, pointing to the doors, "That's Jasper and Alice's room. They're not in. That's Emett's room, he's not here, or else he could watch me. Rosalie's room, she's not here, or she could watch me. Carlisee and Esme's room; they're here, but Esme is keeping Mother and Father's project in good condition and Carlisee is overseeing them. Mother and Father's room. To the far end of the hallway is the stairs leading to the Library."

Freddy
    The Wolf growls as the wounds begin repairing themselves; it was like dealing with Jason all over again.

Mercer
    The cloaked figure is sitting in a spinning office chair, the room completely clear of Biomass, somehow. He seems to be spinning around, laughing like a child.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 10:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Pixie in the Playground

Green Arrow
    An arrow hits the buckling ground beside Black Canary, no, not an arrow. A harpoon, tied of at one of those buildings. And atop it stands a man dressed as though a professional Navy Seal went undercover in the renaissance fair, holding a highly strung long bow.
    His handsome face is masked by a domino mask that is not fooling anyone (particularly as he's so frequently on the front page in both his identities, and the goatee is not fooling anyone), and he's holding a winch to drag you out of danger.
    You've had better rescues, but at least he's still making an effort after all this time.

Joker
    "Well you talk big, whoever you are. Now I'm kinda at work here, so talk to my associate;" He points at a random goon "And we can arrange an appointment later. I'm a busy man."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-15 at 10:09 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "You've called me here. What is it you want?" he says, looking around at his surroundings. Truly this man was the one who sent for him. Else the arrows wouldn't be there.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-15 at 10:12 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

9. - Top - End - #99

Joker
    "Unfortunately, I have to talk to you. You're the agent of my will on this world. My Avatar. Joker; you're going to save the world."

Mercer
    The cloaked figure jumps off the chair, laughing, "I've had many names! I am as old as life itself and have been given a name in every language by every civilization; and I'm finally out of retirement."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

As the city block falls away, Spider...remains standing on the air. A closer look at his shoes will reveal that they are white, with elaborate gold crosses on them. The soles read: Air Jesus.

He bought them on a shopping channel when he decided to watch television for an entire day. The day ended with over five suicide attempts and a psychotic breakdown. But at least he got a pair of truly all-terrain shoes out of it. Air, water, walls...everything.

"Hey! Robin Hood! Quit rescuing the chick! I saw her first!"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

Joker
    "Really?" He says, staring at the man. "I think you might have me confused with someone else. That's not quite my schtick. I mean, does it look like I'm wearing a mask to you?"

12. - Top - End - #102

Joker
    "Yes. You do." He looks at you, were you a more easily intimidated clown, you'd say he was looking into your soul, "And you will. Because if not, something will finally rid the world of you and I."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "Then what do you go by at the moment and why did you summon me?" he asks, leaning against a wall.

Twilight, the Lynching

14. - Top - End - #104
    Pixie in the Playground

Joker
    "Thats the lovely thing about life. It's fragile." To demonstrate, he points the gun at the manager. "It's short. Sometimes shorter. That's why you have to live in the moment, because there might not be another one. You ask me, your problem is you worry too much. You need to Carpe Diem a little bit. Why not take that suit off and have some fun. Here." He reaches into his coat, takes a gun and tosses it to the man. "Let loose a little. Kill a few people, get some money, cause some chaos, get a few laughs."
    He shoots the manager, and then keeps on moving towards the vault.

Green Arrow
    Spider is a little too far away to be heard by a normal human. Particularly over all the noise as the road is destroyed.

Freddy
    "Huh, tough crowd, huh? you'll wish you weren't." He says, then disappears. He'd need to think of something good to deal with this guy.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-15 at 10:35 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

"Fine! You can have her."

Spider taps his glasses.

"Shades. Take last still image of woman. Enhance and extrapolate."

A pause.

"Oh yeah. That's what I like to see."

And now even more pissed that Arrow has made off with the extremely attractive woman he know had nude photographs of, Spider turns to face the Joker's men, armed with cigarettes and a bowel disruptor set to Prolapse. And a very, very twitchy trigger finger.

The ensuing fight left the henchmen writhing in pain. The Joker would kill them, and feed them to his hyenas. This man was making their intestines turn inside out. Literally. Seeing your own large intestine, and knowing that you are not going to die is one of the most traumatic things a person can see.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

16. - Top - End - #106

Joker
    The man appears in front of you as you try to move, "You're doing that for me, Joker. Let me rephrase this, My name is Chaos. Fifth Horseman."

Mercer
    "You're my everything, child! You and that Vampire! I'd be dead without you two, and now I'm out of retirement." He does a pirouette,"What a lovely f***ing day!"

Freddy
    The spirit doesn't follow for now.

Spider
    The men are definitely terrified of the insane man with the disemblower. However, they work for Joker, so they rush at him.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 10:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

"I see, so those fools really are gone. Very well i shall procure the item with post haste." he says as he follows Bakura out the door. He then opens a twilight portal that transports him to Vulturi, Italy via Twilight relm.

Dedede

As far as he knows the words have know meaning. "Oookaayyy, well if you won't answer me about your mysterious ressurection can you at least tell me why you would come here of all places.

Samus

Samus lowers her cannon, "Fine, were are you going to drop us off?"

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "I still don't have your name," he says, completely ignoring the finer points of the man's personality.

Twilight, the Lynching

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

The Joker
    "Really? Look a little square to me." He says, indicating the suit. He doesn't sound impressed. But then nobody impresses him. "Well I think you don't need to worry then. Chaos is fluid. Changing. Can't be predicted. So why are you coming at me like some corporate takeover? You sold out or something?"

20. - Top - End - #110

Ganon, Sukia
    Ganon teleports directly alongside Sukia, in the waiting room of the Volturi.

Yami Bakura
    You're on a plane, it's going to be a several hour wait, unfortunately. Don't worry, though; the pilot said that you should actually arrive in about an hour. Now to just amuse yourself...

Samus
    "A blimp, last I checked. You're going to be talking to a portly blonde about being a double agent. Or killing him. " He snaps his finger and teleports you to the Major shortly after he meets Deathshroud.

Dedede
    "Yo ho, all men, hoist your colours high. The streets be ours, and by the powers, where we roam, we fight." The artist girl continues her painting, as if the singing takes no effort.

Joker
    "The other four booted me shortly after time began. I'm only just now getting back into things, aside from that one concert with the Auditors."

Mercer
    "Plague, retired fourth horseman; I rode a horse of pale and spread death to and far. Until Penicilian; but you've fixed that! You and the Vampire have started new plagues, and I'm back in the saddle!"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 10:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

He has time for one last shot with the disruptor before he goes hand to hand.

The first rule of fighting Spider Jerusalem is that he fights dirty. The second rule of fighting Spider Jerusalem is that he is absolutely insane while fighting. The third rule is that by the time someone has finished reading this sentence, he has kicked one of the henchmen in the nuts before finishing him with a headbutt, and dodged a punch that sent the poor thug to the broken city square below.

Spider then takes a fistful of coins from one of the bank vaults(dimes), and throws the currency at the two remaining henchmen. As they instinctively shield their eyes from the barrage, Spider leaps, and with a flying kick, takes one of them out.

The last one, he pulls his bowel disruptor on, and twists the dial once more.

You have selected Fatal Intestinal Maelstrom.

Spider grins.

"You feeling lucky, you inbred goat****er?"

Crowley

"Start making sense, kid. You're the Anti-Christ. Snap out of it and give me a direction."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"Ah. It's always delightful to work in a home with a well-stocked library."

She looks around for any strange or out of place details. "May I see the room I am to lodge in?"

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

The Joker
    Patting his pockets, he rummages around, displacing knives and lint, and at last removing a packet of cards. He's not listening to you. You don't have anything to say he cares about. "Did you know, if you shuffle a deck of cards seven times it becomes completely random? I suppose you do, that's kinda your thing. Completely. Random. Hard to get that. Hard to put it all down to chance. But it's what's life's about. Playing the cards your dealt. Making the best of them. But there are no bad hands. Only bad players. Unless you're me."
    He throws the cards in the air, where they scatter and fall to the floor. "That's me. That's what I do. I don't make a move, I smash the chessboard. I don't solve the murder, I kill all the suspects. I win Poker with no hand at all. And right now you're getting in the way of that. You think you know the future. Well where's the fun in that? I don't think there is a future. I think we're all products of our environment, and that it all comes down to making a choice. And my choice is to be sane."
    He stares at the Horseman. "Anything else you want to say?"

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    "What do you mean I've fixed it? I didn't start this mess, someone else must have," he says, looking at the fabled horseman.

Suika
    "Hey look, it's a green man!" she says, looking at Ganon. Ganon was going to be getting annoyed very fast around her. "Are you here for the super-secret tea-time fun party too?"

Bakura
    He was flying first class, which was the only class he would fly. They were over the ocean, so the pilot couldn't stop this plane if something went down. He needed sacrifices for his cards to work and he was running low... He'd found something to do for the next hour. The pilot would be ok, as would the staff of the plane. After all, he needed to get to Italy before he could conclude his plan.
    He goes up to the pilot and whispers in his ear. "If you even think of calling the mainland, I promise you that you, your family, and everyone on board this plane will die. And I'll still be perfectly safe. Now keep on heading towards Italy like the good man you are."
    He then takes every passenger's soul and stores it in a figurine. He had a pouch full of them now, and sacrifices are now no longer an issue.

Twilight, the Lynching

25. - Top - End - #115

Spider
    Spider sees the man run, as well as Joker and Chaos holding their discussion; apparently, Chaos stopped caring enough to keep up his time-freeze.

Crowley
    "The four are chained and lost. Through the chain the world will stand alone. Unraveling, drawing everything in like Meteors. It begins and ends in Forks."

Mary Poppins
    "Ask Mother; she didn't specify that to me. The rest of the tour would take us the stairs at the opposite end, which I presume you came up."

Mercer
    "Yes, you did. Mercer did, and you did too, you lovely mass of Biotics." He hugs you. This was surreal, really, it was.

Joker
    "Fine; but you'll do it anyway." He murmurs something about an 'Alice' and shimmers away. You and Spider are now together, with nothing between you.

Bakura
    The flight continues as you smile.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-15 at 11:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"Finally. Something coherent. Go back to sleep kid. Here's a teddy."

What must be the world's most horrifying, creepy, stalkerish teddy bear appears by Adam's bed. Crowley exits the door, removing the blood circle as a courtesy, and starts his car. America's a long drive away. Thankfully, he knows a shortcut.

It is a well known fact among demonologists that the M25 London Expressway forms the sign odegra in the language of the Black Priesthood of Ancient Mu, and means "Hail the Great Beast, Devourer of Worlds." It is a slightly less-known, but often guessed fact that the New Jersey Turnpike is likewise a sign in that language. It, in the language of Mu, simply reads: travel; an utmost irony considering the state of affairs in the turnpike. The fact that the rest of the American highway system was modeled after the Turnpike was merely a bonus.

Thus, Crowley's journey was relatively simple. He would drive the Bentley over the Atlantic Ocean onto New Jersey, and form there, it would be a matter of seconds to Forks. In preparation for such a crossing, Crowley turned on his windshield wipers.

Spider

"Who the ****ing hell are you two? I did not smoke Timothy Leary today. I know that for sure. I'm positive of it."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    He just sits there, mouth gaped wide open. It was the standard reaction to finding out that you weren't who you thought you were for your entire remembering life, that you started the entire mess in the city, that you were only a mass of biomass, and that the fourth horseman of the apocalypse was currently hugging you for this.

Twilight, the Lynching

28. - Top - End - #118
    Barbarian in the Playground

Black Canary

"Thanks for the assist but I don't deal with murders, and you just killed that girl." Canary says attempting to kick the bowel disruptor out of the insane reporter's hands.

"Say you're sorry and I might try saying it was self defense but probably not."

Then she sees Ollie and rolls her eyes. "I just took down the Ripper that had the whole city on edge. I don't need a rescue Queen."

Kirby

"A pleasure to meet you ma'am." Kirby nods curteously to the woman.

"So where do we begin?"

Oracle

She takes the information in and reopens her comm line with J'onn. "I just heard about Flash. Get anyone with biological powers out of there, send in as many mechanical heroes as you can find, Cyborg, Robot Man, Metal Men, Red Tornado. We don't want Mercer breaking our lines undercover."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

29. - Top - End - #119

Oracle
    He starts agreeing only for the computer to report you're get another message from the same computer that sent the first video.

Crowley
    In mere seconds you arrive. So this is why Cracklord banned fast transportation.

Mercer
    "My little biomass chunk." He stops the hug, biomass filtering into the room, "The Vampire should get here soon enough, and then the show begins.

Kirby
    "What you are would be a reasonable start, I think." She takes out a clipboard, watching you expectantly.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

Joker
    The Joker turns to look at him. "Nice shades." He says, still holding a smoking gun in his hand and giving an innocent look as if to say 'who me? what did I do?'