New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

Black Canary

Dinah sighs, she didn't mean to come across so harshly. "I'm sorry I've just been having a bad day. I didn't manage to see where the two psychos went in the chaos down there. Let me check with Oracle."

Dinah presses down on her earring to signal Oracle. "So do you got a lead on the two clown?"

Oracle

"I got a feed. Seems the other guy, Spider is some kind of journalist. They aren't far." Oracle tells Dinah before turning back to the Ripper, machine.

"Who do you want?"

Kirby

"That is more or less how it happened Doctor." Kirby says cheerily before turning back to the cat.

"Well be sure to give your precious Alice my regards." Kirby says smiling darkly, his brief stint in Wonderland, won't soon be forgotten by any.

"I suppose you might as well tell me your little message."

Atem

"The monsters sealed in these cards violated the sanctuary of Giza a millennial past. They took their lives into their own hands." Atem says darkly to the Prince.

"As for the violations of your forests you know well that the Egyptian Empire defended your rights until it fell to Rome. As Pharaoh Atem I hold these people in my protection."
    Last edited by darkblade; 2010-08-16 at 05:30 PM.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

James Bond
    "You are to stop Alex Mercer, the person who caused the current mess that is New York. He's almost unstoppable, and we want him dead. Not captured, as most of the Justice League is attempting, because there are things we frankly don't want them knowing about it. You are the best man for the job; to kill Mercer before he's captured, and to avoid letting them know we did it."

Oracle
    Want? Why, Boss, motives are last century. No one asks a Clown or a donkey what they want, why ask me? I have no ambitions to a higher position, I'm as high as they get. Yours truly, Ripper.

Kirby
    "So....I guess the first question to ask you about that is, why? Why, exactly, do you kill?" Leland seems to be treating the cat like a hallucination she is sharing. Arkham is treating it as an annoyance.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 05:35 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He ignores the small girl as he closes his eyes and concentrates, trying to locate the power that he is so intimate with. The power of the tri-force.

Samus

In Samus' profession the motto is usually 'shoot first ask questions later'. After if it's not broken don't fix it. So after when she identifies her target, a.k.a The Major, she shoots a missle from her power suits cannon at him.

Dedede

He grabs her suddenly by the shoulders and starts shaking her while franticly saying, "WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, AND WHY AM I HERE. ANSWER ME I AM YOU KING NOW ANSWER ME!"

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

Cheshire
    "I'm afraid not, she's been dead some years." He replies unflinchingly, if anything his smile widening. Nobody knows what Cheshire wants.
    "Anyway, the message is simple, but I find it is evocative because of it's simplicity as I'm sure you'll agree."
    He clears his throat theatrically, a paw coming into existence and then vanishing as quickly.
    "Behind you." He disappears in a puff of smoke.

James Bond
    "Yes of course. Whatever it takes to avoid compromising international security. Do you have your own transport? I will need a liaison to the CIA, afterall."

5. - Top - End - #155

Kirby

Kirby ignores Leland's question as he turns to look behind him.

Oracle

"You're a sick freak. Even by Gotham Standards you know that?" Keep the psycho talking and he won't be going out to kill anyone else.

On another machine Barbra decides it is time to call in the big Batarangs. She calls up the batcave, hopefully Grayson is in.

((This is really annoying when Batman's first name is censored.))

6. - Top - End - #156

Samus, Deathshead, and The Major
    Samus and Ganon appear suddenly before The Major and his Doctor, and as mentioned, Samus fires a missle. Ganon quickly sends a beam from his hand, destroying it and turns to her, "What....was that!? I don't know what happened after I died, but Aran you have gone psychotic."

Bond
    "I think I can arrange one rather easily. We're supplying you with a gun that will break down the biomass in him. One clean shot, and he should start falling apart."

Oracle
    Grayson answers, "Barbara? I'm in the batmobile, I've patched in to you through the computer; I'm on my way to apprehend Joker, what is it?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 05:49 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    He felt secure in his associates base, so he came unprotected. Unfortunately, from where he is standing he is protected none the less. A silver streak with a bluish tinge blue smashes the missile, causing it to explode harmlessly in the air above the Major.
    He ignores it, continuing his way to his meeting, but waves a hand.
    Two figures make their way out of the zeppelin. The first is tall, with a face that should have gone to some Greek god (the better class of Greek god anyway), dressed in a buttoned up longcoat and hat. The other is a tall, thin woman with curled hair that sweeps the ground as she walks, glasses, freckles and a suit that makes her look bizarrely masculine. She is holding a smoking old fashioned musket.
    Doors close behind the Major. You're missing you chance.

Nuada
    "Then save who you can, pharaoh. I couldn't call the hunt off now if I wanted to."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

8. - Top - End - #158

Nuada and Atem
    Kaiba has been watching all of this with a sneer, "I don't know how exactly you did that, but I do know to handle it." He removes a gun from a holster withen his suit; it was a little known fact that Kaiba is not an idiot, and has learned what happens at tournaments that he doesn't host. He points and fires, several times.

Nazis and Bounty Hunters
    Ganon waves his hands, "Forgive her, she's not really sane. We came to talk to you about a deal."

Ganon and Sukia
    You feel it in the next room, interestingly enough, the one Sukia was told that the Volturi were having a meeting in; but you don't know that.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 05:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

9. - Top - End - #159
    Pixie in the Playground

Bond
    "No need, I was given one before I left." He replies walking back the way he came. "Q ensures that I never leave unprepared. And I'd prefer you didn't make your own way. I could use some company, and I'm sure you still have a lot to tell me about Mercer."

Cheshire
    "Nothing. Yet.
    No sign of the cat. He's gone somewhere else.

10. - Top - End - #160

Bond
    She nods, following. The better briefed you are, the more likely Mercer is taken down before he's captured by the Justice League.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

Had he been a different person, Deathshead would have been jealous of the Major for his ever youth, but he isn't, he stopped caring about worldliness in the 40's when he only looked slightly less like a corpse than he does now, and still had use of his legs. He replies, "Indeed Herr Maxwell, it has been very long, and you have not changed much since we last met. The Project has not quite started, subjects are still being acquired, though the machines nessecary have been assembled. Since you have been on the other side of the iron curtain, can you tell me what happened to Strangelove? The last I had heard, the Americans had captured him along with the other scientists working on that nuclear bomb."

12. - Top - End - #162
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He enters the room leaving the girl to her inane ramblings. After all he had a job to do.

Samus

She wispers to Ganon, "What do you mean negotiate our target just went through those doors. If your so powerful distract those to so I can kill our target."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Nuada
    Nuada jumps, seemng to defy gravity as he spins through it like a martial arts movie on wires or the better standard of ice-skating stunt, avoiding every bullet. He lands, low to the ground, and his spear extends.
    He could cross the distance between them in three seconds, and Kaiba would be dead before he knew what was happening.
    Instead he speaks to Atem. "He just tried to kill me. If you claim him under your protection, that will be an act of war that even my father cannot ignore, and the treaty will be broken for the final time. If you don't-" He points the spear at Kaiba. In theory it's a stupid weapon against a gun. Only an idiot would test that theory in this situation.
    "-Then he's mine."

The Major
    "You will have to excuse me, first I have to meet an old, old friend." The Major says, continuing to make his way into the fortress. "In the mean time, get aboard the airship. Get out of the cold."
    He doesn't turn his back, but The Captain points. It's not a request. Not at all.

"Ja. He ruined the world when they did that. He took meaning from it." The Major has many hates. The Atom bomb is principle among them.
    "We're all that's left, hyu und I. Well, us and the Russian. But Millennium is ready. Our war calls to us, und we answer. Can we transport the machines? If we do, I can promise you all the subjects you could want."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 06:07 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #164

Samus
    Ganon sighs, "We were suppose to first attempt to turn him double agent. Because the actual people doing this are hidden from Hades. And may still be able to go forward without him, something Hades didn't seem to grasp." He turns and complies with the Major, for now.

Nuada and Atem
    Kaiba looks at Nuada for a moment, "You seem to think I need his protection. I don't; I can take you." He's not backing down.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    Ganon finds it impossible to move his legs as he nears the door. They feel quite... hot now.
    "Nope, you can't go in there right now, Mr.!" Suika happily chirps. "Huh, what is your name anyways? I'm Suika!"
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Nuada
    He tilts his head, his white hair flowing dangerously. "You heard him, Atem."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

Ganon looks at the little girl and says, "Ganondorf, now if you will excuse me there is something important I must do here." As he says this his cape flares as he tries to use his own magic to breack whatever enchantments are here that prevent him from moving and entering the rrom.

Samus

She growls to herself as she follows Ganon's lead for now, but once things got sticky she going to unleash h*ll upon them.

18. - Top - End - #168

Atem

"Kaiba, don't do this. You do not know what you are dealing with." Atem says sternly moving in between the CEO and the Prince.

Oracle

"Dinah, Ollie and some crazy super tech weilding reporter are dealing with the Clown. I found the Ripper, he just took out a patrol unit and broke into my system." Barbra says giving the ultimate graduated sidekick the address.

Kirby

"Huh thats odd." Kirby says turning back to the Doctors.

"Anyways where were we?"

19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "I told you already, you can go in! There's a meeting going on and it would be rude to enter during it. Whatever business you have can wait," she says, suddenly going serious. You find that there isn't any form of enchantment on you. Could this girl be doing this?

Twilight, the Lynching

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Millenium
    The Captain doesn't move, so much as you blink, and when you open your eyes he's there, looming dangerously, his face emotionless.
    The girl, on the other hand, does a happy little twirl, and shakes her head, her smile revealing her very prominent fangs. "Not yet. Listen to the girl, and wait 'till they're finished." She scolds. She has the voice of an opera singer, rich and lovely.

Nuada
    "He's already begun it. He tried to kill me, Atem. All that matters is, who do I act against? All of you, or just him?"
    Kaiba feels a shadow at his back. Mr Wink has finally crossed the stadium, and is blocking off the only road for retreat.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 06:27 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He smirks to himself, this girl... she had power, as well as potential. However she to naive, to (for lack of a better word) good. She reminded him a lot of that fool Link. Always preaching about justice and how his evil would never spread. Come to think of it , if you gave her a green tunic and blonde hair she could be the b*stards sister. "Very well, I'm a patient man" he says as he ceases to try and get in.

22. - Top - End - #172

Dedede
    "Yo. Ho. All men, hoist your colours high. Heave, ho, Brother and Sister never shall we die." The painting falls to the ground; it's a jumbled masterpiece. Three golden triangles, connected into a pyramid above two teenagers, one brown-haired,pale and in a business suit, the other slightly more lively with more flowing hair and a leather dress. Beneath them is a girl with spiky black hair, surrounded by chains and black liquid, laughing. The areas right and left of her are missing, likely the painting isn't finished yet.

Oracle
    "Gotcha. I'm on my way." As he drops the connection, another video from the Ripper, "Bats! Bats! Bats in my belfry! They're coming, you hear me, they're coming to take me away! Yours Truly, Ripper."

Kirby
    "Why you feel the need to kill." She seems relieved that the Cat is gone, as is Arkham.

Yami Bakura
    And finally the plane touches down in Volterra, Italy. That was fast, almost like it was five or so minutes instead of an hour. Now....now to figure out where the Volturi(or your rival) were.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 06:37 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    She smiles again, and you seem to be able to move once more. The doors, on the other hand...

Twilight, the Lynching

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

Spider Jerusalem

"Wrong, clown."

Spider keeps moving as well. The journalist pulls out a grenade. He got a whole bandoleer of them at a party. November Fourth party. Celebrating the election.

"They listen. They act. I brought down the government. I beat the Smiler, and forced the Beast into retirement. You can make the world a better place. It's hard, but it's the only thing worth doing."

The detonator sparks, and Spider lobs the grenade in what he assumes is the Joker's direction.

"You, on the other hand...you saw the world, saw its imperfections. You saw the Rubix Cube, and what did you do? You gave up. You thought it was too hard to solve. So you try to smash it. Keep trying to smash it. Me? I worked and sweated to get where I am. I try to solve the cube."

Spider has no clue where the Joker is. In fact, the Joker can see a dim outline of Spider's face over one of the counters.

"If there's anything in the world worth celebrating, it's this. That in general, and on balance, the world this year is better than last."

Crowley

Cheerfully whistling, he barges into the hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

25. - Top - End - #175

Crowley
    You move into City Hall, barging in and disrupting what appears to have been a very busy day, with people running every which way.

Ganon and Sukai
    Waiting. You are waiting, you are so waiting, this is the show!!!!!!
    The door opens, three men stepping out of it. The first, and the one in the lead, is a dark haired man, who gives the air of pure control. Whatever they had been meeting over, he was the one who had run the meeting, beginning to end. To his left is another dark haired man, but one who gives an air of boredom; he hadn't been paying attention and he still isn't. The one to the right, one with blond hair and features best described as 'fair' has his face scrunched up in indignation. They stop before Sukia and Ganon, the lead one stretching out his hands in welcome, "Ah, yes, the good Sukia. I must thank you for blessing our city with your presence, though if you could give us a reason for your appearance?" He looks over at Ganon, "And Ganondorf Dragmire....that you appeared so suddenly has not escaped our notice, and we would like the reason too."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #176
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He sits and waits for the meeting to come to and end. When the men come out and approach him with thier question he answers calmly. "I am here looking for something that is very important to me. So you will have to exscuse my rudeness but I must begin my search. Although it has been a pleasure meeting you." When he finishes talking he moves past them towards the room, making sure to keep an eye out in case they try anything funny.

Dedede

He is shaking, he was able to hold up his calm demeanor for a while but now he just wanted out. He jumps at the sudden noise of the painting falling. He picks it up and gives it to the girl that should be dead. "Now can I leave." he says in a shakey voice.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-16 at 06:57 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    "I'm vacationing here! Yukari owed me a favor, so she let me slip through the border for a month!" she says happily, looking at the person who was soon to be called "Mr. Vampire Leader Guy."

Twilight, the Lynching

28. - Top - End - #178
    Dwarf in the Playground

Deathshead gives a slight nod. "It would be difficult, many of these machines are very old, and as a consequence, larger and bulkier than modern machinery. Besides, I believe it best to leave them here, as this base was designed with secrecy in mind, after all we are the first ones to roam these halls since it was closed down during the war. Here it would be best to conduct the experiments, as any saboutours would be hard pressed to find this place without freezing to death first. But if you wish to take the machines and leave this place, then that is fine."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"Hello, folks! Special Agent Crowley here. Tell me the problems!"

Odd. He wasn't usually this jovial. Or sarcastically jovial. Personally, he blamed the lack of Aziraphale.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

30. - Top - End - #180

Atem

"Very well then." Atem takes a step back and pushes Kaiba forwards.

"Take him but the others here have not personally wronged you." In the time that Atem came from it was not uncommon to sacrfice a single mortal in the name of the greater good. This was no different.

Oracle

"You may be able to take out cops and the kid sidekick but you aren't anything to the bats. Even you have to understand this." Oracle informs the Ripper.

"You will face justice for your crimes if we have to send the every cape, cowl and crown on the damned planet after you."

Kirby

"Oh yes. When you are a timeless being like a nightmare after a while most pleasures fail to entertain you after a few centuries. Eventually there is no joy left in this cold uncaring multiverse beyond the thrill of the hunt and the rush of power that comes from extinguishing an intelligent life." Kirby explains.

"Of course for me the power is slightly more literal than most."