New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

You're caught of in the base, nowhere to run but the flying machine. The zeppelin is mammoth, epic in its proportions; the gondola alone was the size of Buckingham Palace.

Nothing to do but fight. You have a clear shot, directly at his chest. You take it. The captain breaks apart, his body turning to mist, that reforms an instant after the shot passes through.He crosses the intervening distance and then picks her up without the slightest amount of strain. His grip is powerful, and whats more makes it very clear that should he choose, he could continue exerting pressure until your neck is crushed, and your armor and even forcefield wouldn't create any more difficulty to him. Suddenly, the Captain's arm had multiple wolves' mouths forming along its length which immediately began to bark and snap, then it returns to normal.
    His head shakes, almost imperceptibly. His intent is clear. Don't draw this out.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 08:12 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    Now that wouldn't do. She had no intention of being turned into a flat being. She throws sake onto Ganon and makes it get denser. It hardens from the pressure and starts to stick to Ganon's skin, making movement difficult. Not only that, but it was searing hot from the very same pressure that made it solid.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

Her armor could take just about anything. After all it was forged by the Chozo, one of the most technologically advanced races. so unless he has the ability to crush material much stronger than Titanuim alloy he was going to have a very hard time. She kicks him with all her might and considering her power suit and her already way past human strength that was a lot of force.

Ganon

He powers through his rage, magic, and power in this form over coming any of the little demons parlor tricks and continues trying to flatten his enemies.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

The captain does. The kick hits his chest, and stops, as completely as if you'd tried to kick a force-field. There's not an inch of give about the animal. he shakes his head again, but his eyes narrow. Last warning.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    That's it. She'd had enough of this man. Enough tricks, life didn't matter at this point. It was him, or her. She takes the ball on her person and lowers its density, causing it to turn into a vapor. She then directs the vapor into the spot where Ganon would be charging, right in front of her. When he gets there, he'd be compressed into a ball, no matter how powerful he was.

Twilight, the Lynching

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    It's good to return to his chair. Once more he's in control, the world is at his fingertips. It's robotic arm turns, and he looks at an enormous, painstakingly detailed map of America. Right now, it is completely white. As they took territory, it would become red, until at last they stretched too far and it was over. That was reason enough to fight.
    "We are all here. Load the zeppelin. Take everything. It's time to finish our farcical dance. The interlude is over. At long last, it's time for our overture."
    The soldiers, well used to the majors fanciful turn of phrase, began to do take them, bringing them on board the last remaining territory of Nazi Germany.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ganon, Sukia, Yami Bakura
    Cassius and Marcus are thrown against the wall by Ganon's transformation and power. Aro merely watches in amusement as the Great Corrupter and one of the greatest Oni fought. He doesn't seem afraid, though if either pays attention, they can feel power growing in him. He's no longer attempting to hide that he holds one third of the Triforce.

Kirby
    "So, you kill from boredom, rather than find a hobby?"
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"I'd be delighted to see it, if it's not a bother." Mary says.

As she follows Renesmee to wherever she lead her, she speaks up again.

"I do believe I've spent most of the conversation asking you about your parents. I've yet to ask about you! I would love it if you could tell me a bit about yourself; what you like, the things you do, and other aspects."

9. - Top - End - #219
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He aims his stomps at the vampires first. One of them has a piece of the triforce and the sooner he got it the sooner he could leave.

Samus

She shoots the captain with her energy cannon again and once he is desintergrated she rolls into her suits ball form and rolls away to get a to a better position to defend herself.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-16 at 08:34 PM.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    "You know what? I summon Newdoria!" he shouts, summoning a weird, humanoid creature with applications all over its body next to Cassius. It strikes at him with its claws, doing real damage. How could a hologram do damage?

Suika
    Being ignored, she jumps into the air and attempts to slam her foot into Ganon's back. Super Strength from an Oni. That was going to leave a mark in the morning.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-16 at 08:38 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

He hunts for the greatest smell of sin. For the most powerful odor of corruption. For the sleaze and charm that politicians cultivate, because without it, they are just men.

He turns himself back into his normal form. A stray tentacle lingers for a moment before reluctantly withdrawing.

"Mister Mayor?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

12. - Top - End - #222

Mary Poppins
    She starts leading you forward, until the reach the stairs where Carlisee is still there, along the way she says, "I like dolls. I tend to stay in my room; my parents tend to be busy." Carlisee watches as you approach,
    "Renesmee, where are you taking Ms.Poppins."

"To show her the Project."

"I don't think your parents would like that. Neither would Ms.Poppins." He looks over Renesmee, "I'm sorry, but the Project is rather dangerous, Ms.Poppins. It's best if you don't get involved."

Crowley
    He looks at the now normal demon man, "Y....yes?" You'd caught him trying to run, like everyone else.

Ganon, Yami Bakura, Sukia
    Cassius attacks the monster. How could one slam into a hologram? Who knows? Me. Me, that's who.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 08:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

As the cannon charges, he flings her against the wall, hard enough to crack it. You just made him angry.
    The blast scorches him, but he emerges unharmed. Unless it's silver it's not going to harm the king of the wolves in the slightest. Hair is growing on his face. Silvery white hair, long and soft.
    He punches you, your armor holding up but the force sending you off your feet and flying down the corridor. A wolfhead formed of mist flies after you, leaving a trail behind it, and smashes you again.
    As you look up, you see he's taken his other form. An enormous wolf, very nearly the size of an elephant. Bit it doesn't seem consistent, mist trails from it's body in a few places, as though the form is an effort of will. Or maybe not, it's hard to tell.
    He lopes towards you.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

Feeling pain in his back Ganon thinks to himself, 'Yep, just as annoying as Link.' He then turns his attention to Suika and attempts to trample her and everytime he misses the ground shakes throwing Suika off balence and making it harder to dodge.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

She is surprised by the force behind most of the werewolf attacks. When the wolf lunges at her she rolls into ball form and rolls under him, leaving a trail of bombs behind her. She continues to roll leaving more bombs until she gets to the door that the major is behind.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"Oh calm down. In about three hours, you're going to just remember this as a dream. If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done so already. Now then. Here, Mister Mayor, is what I want."

Crowley's face has an odd expression on it. Not that the expression itself was uncommon, but the face and intelligence behind it was wholly unused to it. Crowley looked...concerned.

"What seems to be the problem here?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #227
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    The beast gets destroyed, then the mystical forces inside it start to wrap around Cassius, draining his life force... err, unlife force.

Suika
    The trampling gets him nowhere as Suika is now flying. As a rule, everyone in Gensokyo can fly. She still wonders how that is. She then shoots many, many bullet-like projectiles of concentrated magic. They called this "Danmaku," and she would overwhelm this thing with it. Until he runs into her trap. She flies away towards her little area, still shooting at Ganon.

Twilight, the Lynching

18. - Top - End - #228
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

Seeing as this is going nowhere he transforms back into his regular form and calms down. He begins shooting his own beams of magic and focuses the triforce of power to where her blast become like a tickle to him. Although if this girl has the master sword on her he was going to flip.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major advances out of the fire and smoke, wisps of smoke clinging to him, but otherwise looking unaffected. You can't keep this up. He's not hurt, but his beating seriously damaged your suit and shield.
    You have three choices. Either bore this out, and you'll probably lose, come peacefully and see what they want, or escape fight again at a time more of your choosing.
    He disappears again, then appears behind you, grabbing you behind the head and tossing you into another wall. The steel buckles and folds under the force of impact.
    He strides towards you again.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    She throws a die at you, going straight for your head. She gets out of the way of Ganon's blasts, staying airborne. Just a little closer... the vapors were moving too slowly towards Ganon for her liking, but she couldn't do anything about that at the moment.

Twilight, the Lynching

21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

She starts leading you forward, until the reach the stairs where Carlisee is still there, along the way she says, "I like dolls. I tend to stay in my room; my parents tend to be busy." Carlisee watches as you approach,

"Renesmee, where are you taking Ms.Poppins."

"To show her the Project."

"I don't think your parents would like that. Neither would Ms.Poppins." He looks over Renesmee, "I'm sorry, but the Project is rather dangerous, Ms.Poppins. It's best if you don't get involved."
    Mary Poppins ***** an eyebrow. "This ever-so-vague "Project" of yours can't be too dangerous, Mr. Cullen. After all, you've deemed it safe enough to reside in the same house as that of your Grandchild here."
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-16 at 09:20 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

He tilts his head to the side dodging the dice and continues shooting blasts at her.

Samus

Her foe was good and the fight was taking its toll on her. She hangs her head in shame of being bested and surrenders herself to the hulking behemoth.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    She manipulates the die, making it go to maximum density in an instant, right over Ganon. Liquid plastic falls on him as the super-condensed die melts at a rapid pace. She takes this time to continue flying around Ganon, moving the particles slowly and shooting Danmaku at him. If it came down to a survival match, she'd win.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-16 at 09:27 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

24. - Top - End - #234

Bakura
    Cassius falls to the ground screaming, only to get back up; you could feel Aro countering you and any other magic you or Ganon employed, beyond his shapechanging. Cassius has bloodlust in his eyes.

Mary Poppins
    "I don't think they should be doing it here with Renesmee around; but their logic is anywhere else is far more dangerous for her. To be frank, I don't think they should be doing it at all."

Team Nazi+Samus
    Ganon gets up, his hands glowing; he's recovered, "You're going to let go of the street whore; or I'm going to have to get serious, Major. Ready to talk?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 09:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #235
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bakura
    He sees this, mouths the word "Sh*t" and proceeds to get out of there. The Triforce could be acquired another way, which he was going to do. He runs to the Tournament Theater.

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #236
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ganon

The burn from the die is only slightly irritating and so is the fact that she keeps dodging his blasts. So he stops that and instead starts picking up Marcus and throws the Vampire at her hoping that she will try and save him while he tries to get the triforce.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    The Captain drags Samus onto the Zeppelin, through corridors and rooms to the main deck.
    A large bronze eagle seemed to hover on the wall behind them, and beneath it was a map of America, every town, village, city and landmark impeccably detailed. A chair on a robotic arm hovered in front of it, where the short tubby major she was hired to kill inspects his target. Deciding what to attack first and what to save for the end. It wouldn't be a war if he didn't take mistakes, didn't lose his own men as well, didn't drag it on until both sides were strained at each others throats.
    A huge Swastika is on the floor, a floor as big as a parade ground, and above it is the cockpit where the behemothic machine is directed and driven.
    The deck is all but empty, the soldiers are busy loading experimental machines and weapons onto the vessel. Just the officers are here. An androgynous boy in a Hitler Youth uniform with cat ears sits at the Majors feet, curled like a real cat and purring slightly, ears twitching. The doktor stands behind him, blond hair, bizarre surgical glasses, thin lips and gangly body, six fingers on each hand.
    A huge woman, muscled to an almost obscene extent stood next to the opera singer from before, one half of her body tattooed with twisting runes that covered everything, even her eyelid and the inside of her mouth. The ink seemed to move and change whenever you turned away, and she carried an enormous scythe. Beside her was a brown skinned man dressed like a dandy, looking sharp in his suit and hat, with a pencil thin mustache and green eyes. Rip van Winkle was smiling again, giving you a predatory look that suggests she's sizing you up for a fitted suit, or coffin.

Deathshead has been given his own chair, and is accompanied by a strange man in a robe, with a shaven head and beard, and haunting, intense eyes that seemed to drag your attention whichever way you stare. I assume Deathshead is currently supervising the loading of his life's work, and Rasputin hasn't anything to add yet.

The Major turns around and nods at the captain. "She ist yours, Deathshead, my gift to you." He says, with an expansive gesture.
    "You see Fraulein, we simply refuse to die. At long last, we return, our work complete and our numbers replenished, to find that there is no place in this world for us. No meaning, no point to us anymore."
    He lowers his brow. "And we don't care. You're trying not to remember us. Well we won't let you forget. The war will never end until everyone of us spits our last breath at you, and dies at long last."
    He leans back. "But you're part of this now. Welcome to the battalion."

Zorrin Blitz looks at Ganon. "Shop talking. Or I'll blow your F*cking head off." She means every word. All Millenniums officers who aren't the captain turn to look at him. Every single one is lethal enough to have a good chance of killing him. It's not even a fight over here with all of them at once.
    "We don't care who you are, or how much influence you have. That's not out problem. Your here, and here they are calling the shots." She indicates the Major and Deathshead. "Not you. If you don't like it we'll have you eaten."

The Major waves a hand. "No need for that yet. Our battalion could always use more troops. You've been around a long time and done the smart thing, but that isn't always the fun thing. You need some fun in your life, some meaning, some sport. Don't you want to be part of the sacking of the land of Liberty? Don't you want to be there when everything burns to ash and the streets are full of bloated, stinking carrion? Or are you afraid to remember what it is to be a man, to dance with death, to love and hate your enemy, to feel again! To know emotion as nobody else ever will! What do you say?"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 10:01 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

Mary makes a sympathetic sound. "Sometimes people can be overly focused on the goals of their live's work, and wind up ignoring the more important things."

Diplomatically, she adds: "I'm certain they are working on this project for what they feel are good reasons: I assume you've made attempts to reason with them?"

29. - Top - End - #239
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    He's a vampire, he can handle it. She dashes at him while his back is turned and slams her foot into him, knocking him into a wall. It won't hurt him, but it gets him away from the door.

Twilight, the Lynching

30. - Top - End - #240

Mary Poppins
    "Of course. They won't listen; they said it has to go like this." He seems sullen, for a moment, "The best I can do is ensure as little damage comes as possible."

Nazis & Samus
    He looks bemused, "None of these creatures could kill me. Still....an alliance? That's what Hades wanted; so sure." He looks past at Samus, "Sorry doll. Job's a job." Then down at Major, "You can't kill her, by the way."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar