New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

Ganon

Correction this girl is FAR more annoying than Link EVER was. He climbs out of the wall and brushes the debris of his shoulder. He then procceds to dash at her and pulls his sword from his sheath and then slashes at her.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    The insane battilion commander nods. "Fair enough. Have him fitted for a uniform. Sergent at Arms, SS. Sidearm and rifle. Soldiers are an armed group. Then take him for medical examination and argumentation, and give him a command."
    Zorrin clicks her heals and salutes. "Jawohl." She replies, and leads him down a corridor. Ten minutes later, he's holding a neatly pressed uniform fitted to his specifications, boots and helmet, rifle and sidearm. He is then led into a medical bay, where he finds the doktor has beaten him there, and is examining a row of tools. All look sharp and painful.
    "Take a seat, I'll be there in a minute." he says, not changing his expression.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 10:08 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Major
    Ganon sits down, but clearly still ready for an act of betrayal.

Crowley
    The mayor stutters out, "N..nothing is wrong. Just a very busy day. Wadda you want?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 10:12 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"Something is wrong. I know that, because a very small Anti-Christ told me something is wrong in Little Forks. And I am here...to help. Because the Angel usually in charge of this is on holiday, and I offered to fill in."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #245

Crowley
    "I....I don't know of anything that's going wrong. If something is...it's not me." He shakes his hands, "I don't know, I'm just an elected official."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

The Doktor walks over. He moves jerkily, as though he's powered by springs, his movement beginning in a blur then slowing down until it was just coasting along. There was no rhythm to the man.
    He inspects everything, your eyes, your muscles, the density an durability of your teeth, your reflexes, well, almost everything. You're just grateful he doesn't make you take you pants off. At last he makes a final jot on a clipboard, and sits down. "There are some things we will have to change." He says casually, as though a complete rework of your body was the most natural thing in the world. "Your retinas are a weakness and far to imprecise. Your muscles are insufficient, for one, as well as your ability to resist trauma. And your nerve system is inefficient and prone to overwhelming." He hands you a syringe. "Inject this in you femoral artery please. Then lie down and try to relax."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #247

The Major
    Ganon looks at him, "I agreed to work with you guys; that doesn't mean I trust you to inject me with drugs. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, and it's a book I wrote."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

Crowley

"I will be back if you are lying to me."

He isn't. Crowley can tell. Demons, in general, can tell.

Time for his good deed of the day. Which he was only doing for Aziraphale. He got so stuffy when Crowley didn't mind the shop for him while he was away.

"In about two hours, you will think this was all a paranoid fantasy. A representation of the evils in your town. Fight the evils, Mister Mayor. Charge the trenches."

Crowley walks out of city hall, and begins wandering the streets. And several blocks away, Mary Poppins can feel something wicked this way coming. Or at least, vaguely wicked, in their general direction.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

The Doktor stares at him. They have moved into another of the rooms on the zeppelin, which the Major can but usually chooses not to monitor, particularly when he's thinking about war, so he's the only one who can really be appealed to. Zorrin is simply smoking a cigarette and ignoring the proceedings.
    "Listen. I'm going to have to remove your eyes and replace the retinas without unattatching them. I'm going to have to cause your muscles to deteriorate and then regrow them from scratch. I'm going to have to add additional nerves to your system and the biological equivalent of surge protectors to your brain. And to do all that, I'm going to have to remove roughly half your flesh and nearly all of your skin. So tell me, do you really want to be conscious and able to feel pain when I do all that?"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #250

Spiderman; Marvel's 2nd Finest
    Your plane finally touches down in Gotham. Several delays had hit at stopovers, a flight had been canceled, and you'd spent a night in an airport, but here you were, Mr.Jameson's words still ringing in you head after all this time,
    'D***it Parker, I've been getting word of a major science symposium in Gotham in three days, and all my reporters are out! That's it, you go there and get that story and those pictures! This is your chance to make something of yourself!
    Well, here you were with a day and a half to spare. Of course, you'd also gotten the call from MJ; the Biomass outbreak...but you didn't have a way back until that return ticket kicked in, and, for the most part, it had been a safe evac thanks to the Avengers and Justice League. So maybe this wouldn't be too bad.

Ganon
    "I don't want to give you the wrong impression here; I'm not going under. I can take the pain, but when I get to the winner's circle, I don't give myself to anything. I'll take it awake." Ganon shakes his head, "I've taken worse over the years. It's been a long time since I crawled my way up from a nobody to the Shadow Don, but I can still take it."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 10:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    Bringing a knife to a fist fight? That just wouldn't do. She lowers the density of the sword, causing all be the hilt to become one with the air. She then proceeds to punch Ganon in the chest. Here's the thing, while Ganon may be stronger thanks to magic, in a physical fight Suika was his equal. That punch hurt, but you've taken worse. Arrows of light, for example.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-16 at 11:17 PM.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

The Doktor seems impressed. "Very well then. For you're sake I'll start with the nervous system."
    As you grit your teeth and try to remain awake, it occurs to you that you have no idea whether he's putting anything you don't want into you or not. When at last he's done, you feel unable to move, as the last of the pain begins to wear away. Your head aches, and your covered in bandages.
    When that wears down as well, you do feel different. Stronger. Faster. As though you can sense what people are going to do before they do it. You pinch yourself. You are aware of the pain, but you don't feel pain. You just recognize that your body is hurt.
    You feel a lot better then you ever have before, in fact. Much, much stronger.
    "What does not kill you makes you stronger, they say. You must be very strong indeed then. Herr Zorrin will take you to your command."
    The hugely muscled shemale stubs out a cigarette, and tilts her head. "This way."
    You walk through the corridors for a while, then she speaks. "So you got anyone outside? Wife? Girlfriend? Lover?"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-16 at 10:50 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground

Peter Parker

Peter collects his baggage, and once free of the airport, hails a taxi. He isn't too worried about Mary Jane; his wife wasn't in the city. She was on a runway shoot in LA, and as far as the young man knew, safe from harm.

Journalism. Real, actual journalism. Damn. Peter wished he had asked Clark to teach him some tips before this. Such was life. And being a journalist had its benefits. For example...Peter had what many employees dreamed of having. And abusing. An expense account. Not that he was going to abuse it...maybe room service. Once. That was all.

"Taxi. A hotel near Gotham Observatory."

The Observatory being, of course, where the symposium was headed. Peter could have been headlining the event by now. He was, to be blunt, a genius. But he was also Spider-Man. And being a research scientist would take away too much of his time for patrols, unless he worked for SHIELD or the like. And while he liked Nick Fury(sometimes), he wasn't really in the mood. Though maybe Stark had a position open...

Enough fantasizing, though. Time to go to work. Or, in Parker's case, sleeping in the cab, checking into his hotel, then patrol.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

14. - Top - End - #254
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

"Then what drives them so? What great fear drives them to tamper with mystical forces this potent?"

Mary Poppins can see that Carsilee is reluctant to provide more info. She pauses, then sighs. "For long than you know, I've been a caretaker to children. It has been my solemn duty, and I've not regretted a second of it. So believe me when I say that whatever information you provide me, I will use solely for the purpose of protecting your grandchild."

15. - Top - End - #255

Mary Poppins
    Carlisee talent, if he had one, was empathy. He could feel for you, and could recognize it. He could trust you, and he knew it, "Fear. A bit of fear I think; but also a lust for power. It first started as a defense, shortly after we realized Bella was pregnant. It was to be a way to defend her, just a little magic. Then it became more, as new fears arose. Killers filled Alice's visions, back before..." He stops. Cold. Tears leaking from his eyes. Alice was a sore spot.

Team Nazi + Samus(when did you become the DM? )
    The pain had been...words don't describe it. The things nightmares are made of, based on the Cannibal. He'd felt every inch. But it hadn't mattered. He felt stronger. He could take on the world again. The Shadow Don would be back on top. He just had to stop Armageddon. Ganon shakes his head, "I did once. Then I killed her. Women."

Peter Parker
    He drives you there with no issue, though you see him dodge roadblocks and massive holes in the ground. He drops you off at the hotel, where you book a room with no trouble. Now it was time to investigate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

16. - Top - End - #256
    Pixie in the Playground

The Joker, with amazing aiming skills, shoots the grenade out of the air before it gets anywhere near him. A knife, serrated for cutting bread, cuts him along the cheek, his particularly awesome sunglasses deflecting it a bit and saving him from loosing an eye.
    The Joker moves again. The fogs almost clear now.
    So many people have made the mistake of thinking they can get the last word on the Joker, think they can insult him enough that he realizes he's an evil bastard, a weak willed idiot and turn himself in or look for help. These people fail to realize something very important.
    He doesn't care. He does not care. Only one person can say anything that he'll even bother to remember, and that's the Batman.
    You wouldn't know that from the way he reacts.
    "Really? That simple, is it? You know the difference between us? One bad day. That's all it takes to break a man, that's all it takes to give up hope. One. Bad. Day. I think it's time you had one."
    The fog's cleared, and The Joker is nowhere to be seen.

Green Arrow
    "Right." Ollie says awkwardly, then turns and goes his own way, trying to concentrate. Damnit! Of all the times he got watchtower duty, it had to be the one time she got into something she needed help, and he had to be the one person who could do anything about it on hand. Why couldn't they go back to ignoring each other, pretending they didn't still get urges to call, pretending they weren't still...
    He needs something else to focus on. Running, moving as quickly as he could make himself he heads over to where Mercer was last sighted.

Freddy
    Freddy is watching again, hearing every word they say. Intruiging. With something like that, perhaps he could transcend dreams...
    Interesting, anyway. Then his attention goes back to the little girl. He's had a long time to think something up for her. He just needs to wait for her to go to sleep.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Samus

Ganondorf's betrayal doesn't affect Samus very much. He she hadn't liked him very much, especially after that whore comment. Though she was starting to fear for herself. She hasn't been helpless in a very long time so she is quite worried. As she awaits to be experimented on like a lab rat. she contemplates her situation, forming plans to escape and trying to figure out how she can survive falling from a zepplin. While she her face contorts into a frown as she thinks this the only thing they see is the cold hard exterior of her battle suit.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Spider-Man

A room with a balcony, on the ninth floor. Perfect.

Parker's suitcase contains a false bottom, lead-lined to prevent airport security from seeing its contents, and thin enough for them not to notice it. He couldn't have traveled by plane before his organic web-shooters. Well. Not without disassembling then reassembling his mechanical shooters.

The costume is easy to put on. At his wife's insistence, he's taken out the webbing under his arms. And standing on the railing, arms spread like either side, Peter Parker lets himself fall towards the Earth, before he forms his first web-line, and begins swinging through the streets of Gotham.

Spider Jerusalem

Not exactly. What the Joker had thought was Spider's head, was, in fact, a hologram. The Joker's knife merely embeds itself in the nearest wall.

Spider glares at the empty bank. He shrugs, and cracks his knuckles.

"And that ladies and gentlemen, is why you never bring a gun to a Gene-Reader investigation."

Spider pulls out a device that looks, in twenty-first century terms vaguely like the love child of a PSP and a Blackberry. A Gene-Reader. Fully capable of scanning and extrapolating genetic material. And thanks to their little fight, Spider had plenty of material to work with.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-16 at 11:15 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

((When you let me play the Letsez Battalion I took over the story.))

The Major
    The little Nazi has turned his back to you,a gain looking at the big map. The captain has not loosened his grip. He doesn't trust you yet.

Ganon
    "Sex is alright. But killing is better." Zorrin agrees. "That's what this is all about. This isn't about control. This isn't about taking over. It's not building a thing, it's tearing down civilization and making it to the other side. This is older then any of those things. Purer. Here, your not the contents of your wallet. You're not a name and a date. Here, you're a person, and so's everyone else. You don't have to hide, to lie, to try to make yourself something to fit in. You do everything you want. You summarize yourself. We're not Nazis, or faschists, or even soldiers anymore. We're whatever we want to be."
    The most sick, twisted and horrible facet of The Major was a lot more subtle and insidious then his more obvious traits. After a while, people started seeing the world on his terms.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suika
    She tries to vaporize the sword... and it doesn't work. Oh well, plan B time. She'd trained in hand-to-hand combat with many opponents over the years, ranging from Yuugi to Flandre. She was able to hold her own with all of these people. But they weren't armed.

At the last minute, when Ganon thinks that she's going to be hit while concentrating, she ducks under and palms the man in his stomach, sending him flying behind her, slamming him into the catwalk over the stage. They were equal in strength, magic or none, so there was no point in continuing this fight.
    "Ah, I'm tired of this fighting thing. Nice match, I hope I can fight you on fairer and more equal terms next time!" she says, returning her ball to the chain it came from. She turns around and walks to Aro. "I'm done having my fun with him. You can have fun now!"

Twilight, the Lynching

21. - Top - End - #261
    Pixie in the Playground

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins know not to press the issue save for...

"I'm so sorry. You've known loss, and I've poked at still fresh wounds with my clumsy interogation. But I need to know more for Renesmee's sake."

She set the carpet bag down for a moment. "I've only managed to discern so much about the nature of Edward and Bella's experiments. They involve blood sacrifice, making alterations to the realm dreams: am I wrong?"

22. - Top - End - #262

GanonTWBB.....seriously, when the f*** did I start playing? I'm scared STOP YOUR BLACK OPS MINDGAMES!
    "I'm sure; but I'm not here because I 'wanna be' anything. This is a marriage of circumstance. Your boss is going to wanna hear what I know, and I wanna live to see the sunrise, and rule some of it. It's about ruling; power; nothing else matters. Who you are, what you wanna do. Doesn't matter. It's about how much power you hold...until you make the wrong friends. Then...then it's about how far you can fall."

Spiderman
    You find that no one is looking at the sky, but the ground. The destroyed streets and a large number of cops seem to be parked, but empty. You can also see a man in black. Batman.

Freddy
    You don't. The girl's connection to the Wolf-Man has left her constantly open to you, even awake.

Mary Poppins
    "She's not dead. She can't be, not anymore. But she's not Alice. What's happened to her...she's not my daughter. Jasper's seen it, it's why he went to Italy. They say they can fix it...but it's hard to think that, looking at her. No, no blood sacrifice. Nothing so small...what they're doing...it's far too large for that. Any realm they connect is purely coincidental."

Ganon and Sukia
    Aro looks at Ganon, "Well, now that you have a decent idea that you aren't going to win, and my allies should be returning soon, would you prefer to say who sent you?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 11:30 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Ganon
    "If you're with us, it's over. This isn't some plan to rekindle national Socialism, we're through with it all. This is purer then power, the only power worth having. The power of deciding who lives and who dies, yourself included. The power to swat the insects, decide whether you get stung or not. But if you're with us, you have nowhere further to fall. Welcome to rock-bottom." She winks at you, her violet eye, then turns and walks away, leaving you in your room. You're uniform is folded on the bed. Better get changed.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    The shock slowly wears off as he accepts who he is. He didn't care how it happened, but he was born the way he was and he was going to use these powers as he saw fit. And he, being the psycho he is, decides that he would help Plague and bring about the apocalypse. Sounded interesting.
    "Ok, Plague. It... was no problem. Only one question, though. What now?"

Twilight, the Lynching

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Rasputin finally speaks; "How much longer do we play these games? A house divided cannot stand."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground

Spider-Man

Spider Jerusalem

Spider exits the bank, then, the Joker's genetic fingerprint now stored in his Gene-Reader's memory.

Where it his time, he would call up his contacts, beat up bouncers at bars, and get his information at the barrel of a bowel disruptor. Unfortunately, he had no contacts, and he didn't know any clubs...

Wait. An ad for "the Iceberg Lounge." That sounded promising.

Spider-Man

The red-and blue superhero swings down to greet the Bat. It's been a while since they had worked together. The time when Carnage had freed the Joker, in fact. Nasty business.

"Hey, Batman. Still tall, dark, and brooding? Or have you learned about this thing called a sense of humor yet?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

27. - Top - End - #267
    Pixie in the Playground

Freddy
    "Here wolfie wolfie." Freddy says softly, leaning in close to the girl, a bladed hand caressing her cheek. A single bead of blood drops onto Mary Poppins hand before the wound closes.
    "Aren't you hungry? Don't you want to tear the meat of the bones, and suck the marrow out?"
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

28. - Top - End - #268

Ganon
    He shook his head; he'd known purest evil, he'd helped it. He knew what it was; those two kids. The Cannibal's Legacy. It had haunted him, but he'd found a new world. One were there was still hope, one where such monsters did not reside. He put on the uniform and went out of the room; he still needed to talk to the 'Major.'

Mercer
    "Now? Now we stop the apocolypse and save all live on earth." He says it like it's the most simple idea in existence.

Spider
    It gave a location; not too far from here, especially for someone like you.

Spiderman
    "Nope, just as rigged a stick as ever. Well, Oracle said I needed backup, so I guess you're it."

Freddy
    The wolf shifts back to a man, "No. She is to be protected, demon." Huh. It could speak.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-16 at 11:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

The Major
    "No longer. Tomorrow we will depart, and we fulfill all our dreams. My men and I will have our final war and close the book of history, Deathshead will get to put the project he spent his life on to work at long last, and you will have the opportunity to summon the Ogdru Jahad in the ruins of the world, and buld a new one."
    His seat lowers to the ground, and he walks over to the mystic. He doesn't even come up to Rasputins chest, but you wouldn't know it.
    "What more can you ask for? We pay all our debts."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mercer
    Again, shock. This was exactly the opposite of what he was expecting.
    Oh well, he had nothing better to do. He knew who he was already.
    "Alright, I'm good with that plan. When do we start?"

Twilight, the Lynching