Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Out of country.

    smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Katsu, Kadokado Café

    Katsu finishes his cocoa with one last gulp and does whatever you're supposed to do with the container afterwards*

    "Ah, that must be enough sugar for today. Hey! Fu-chan!"

    He waves at Futae as he tries to get her attention, despite being about ten feet from her.

    *Are they disposable in Japanese cafés? I don't even know if they are in Danish ones.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AmberVael's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Hinata freezes. He isn't sure which is worse, facing sad Rin or watching Sanin have another breakdown. "Ah, but you see, the burger has a little bit of everything", he says, smiling nervously. It's not even a bad lie - chances are the burger indeed did gather a little bit of everything to itself during its making. At least, everything that was in the kitchen. "If you are dissatisfied with your meal, you are welcome to come and talk with our chef. But please, give it a try before you do. For her sake."

    And probably your own sake too, Hinata adds mentally. Your so small and pale, Sanin might accidentally break your neck. And that would be just awful...
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    Sanin

    As Hinata thinks this, Sanin walks by the table.

    "Oh, I forgot yer eating saw, for cutting yer burger. Here ya go."

    And indeed, the object Sanin places in front of Rin can be best described as a small saw. If it weren't for the fact that it's very clean and was in a restaurant, one could easily have mistaken it for a carpenter's tool.
    Harada Rin

    Rin gives a small nod to Hinata, is about to say something, and then-

    *kathump*

    She blinks a little, her violet eyes stuck on the saw. Her expression implies that she rather disbelieves what she's seeing, and frankly that the sight is a little terrifying and utterly bizarre to her.

    "Um... a saw?"
    Her voice is the tiniest bit squeaky, and it is easy to tell that she's completely unsure of how to react to this. Is it something normal? No, surely not... but...

    While Rin tries to grapple with the situation, her mind plays back a memory of her grandmother ranting about the lack of etiquette and refined qualities that certain lower classes have. No. No way. Even the most uncultured person wouldn't use a saw as a utensil, and Rin always thought her grandmother was crabby and prejudiced anyway.

    But... saw.

    Rin just sits and stares at it a little while.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground
     
    13_CBS's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    "Yeah, uh. Can I have some Tempura Udon?" she asked.
    Sanin

    Sanin scribbles something down on her notepad. "Sure. Anything else?"



    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Kei, Kadokado Café

    "Besides another kiss from the ever so beautiful manager?" said Kei playfully. "Oh no, thanks, but I'm quite full. I think I'll be heading off now. I really enjoyed it here though. I think I might become more of a regular."
    Futae

    Futae gives Kei a coy wink. "Only one kiss on the cheek per visit, Mr. Popular! Fu-chan's kisses wouldn't be rare if Fu-chan gave them out all the time, right?"

    She hefts the parfait bucket off the table.

    "As Fu-chan promised, your parfait's free! And do come see Fu-chan, she gets a little lonely sometimes here..." she says, putting on a fake, cutsey pout.


    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Katsu, Kadokado Café

    Katsu finishes his cocoa with one last gulp and does whatever you're supposed to do with the container afterwards*

    "Ah, that must be enough sugar for today. Hey! Fu-chan!"

    He waves at Futae as he tries to get her attention, despite being about ten feet from her.

    *Are they disposable in Japanese cafés? I don't even know if they are in Danish ones.
    She turns to Katsu and giggles.

    "Silly! You don't throw away good ceramic cups! I can take that for you if you're done!"

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Maximum Zersk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Cici - Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri

    "Uh, no thank you. That's good," she said.

    A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

    Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

    Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.


    Spoiler
    Show




  5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground
     
    13_CBS's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Sanin

    Sanin nods and heads back to the kitchen.

    Along the way, she spots Rin staring at her Eating Saw. Sanin quirks an eyebrow.

    "What's wrong, missy? Somethin' the matter?"

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AmberVael's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Harada Rin

    "Um... no. Nope!"

    Rin puts a cheery smile on her face, hiding all her uncertainty behind a mask of "everything is perfectly absolutely wonderful and great!" She isn't doing the best job at it, but she sure is putting energy into it.

    Yes! Saws are normal! A part of this complete breakfast- well, meal!

    The pale girl picks up the saw in a confident and certain manner, and then just holds it a bit, realizing that even though she is pretending to understand its purpose there, she has no idea how precisely she intends to use it. Cut the burger, probably? Yes?

    She tentatively moves to cut the massive burger with the saw, glancing around furtively to make sure no one is staring at her or think she's weird. Just in case she misinterpreted the purpose of the 'eatin saw.'

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Maximum Zersk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Cici then waits for the food quietly.

    ...

    Out of nowhere, a tumbleweed enters reality, and passes by Cici's table. It just tumbles past out of the door then.

    I wonder what Catarino's up to... she thought to herself.
    Last edited by Maximum Zersk; 2010-08-30 at 06:14 PM.

    A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

    Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

    Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.


    Spoiler
    Show




  8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground
     
    13_CBS's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Harada Rin

    "Um... no. Nope!"

    Rin puts a cheery smile on her face, hiding all her uncertainty behind a mask of "everything is perfectly absolutely wonderful and great!" She isn't doing the best job at it, but she sure is putting energy into it.

    Yes! Saws are normal! A part of this complete breakfast- well, meal!

    The pale girl picks up the saw in a confident and certain manner, and then just holds it a bit, realizing that even though she is pretending to understand its purpose there, she has no idea how precisely she intends to use it. Cut the burger, probably? Yes?

    She tentatively moves to cut the massive burger with the saw, glancing around furtively to make sure no one is staring at her or think she's weird. Just in case she misinterpreted the purpose of the 'eatin saw.'
    Sanin

    Probably due to her mild inebriation, Sanin fails to notice Rin's disguised dismay at the Eating Saw.

    "How's that saw workin' for ya? Pretty neat, huh? Came up with the idea myself." There's a proud grin on her face as she praises her invention.

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    "Don't worry, I will," said Kei in a consolatory tone. "Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Cya later." Kei got up and headed out the door en route to his dorm.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-08-30 at 07:05 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    [Mori Hajime-Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri]

    A tanned man walks in through the door. One of the most immediately striking features is his shoulder-length white hair. He is wearing rather boring clothes that cover him rather well. In his hand is an apple of above average size. He sits down at a booth, picking up the menu to look at it and setting down the apple. In reality, he is looking, listening, and smelling almost everything that is around him. Of course, not very many people would notice this.

    (OOC: Am I doing it right?)
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    [Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri]

    Hinata eyes the exchange between Sanin and Rin curiously. "If you need any help, Ojou-sama, feel free to ask", he chirps to Rin, smiling politely, before tiptoeing away to collect orders from other customers. First in line is Hajime.

    "What can we serve to you today, mister?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri]

    Hinata eyes the exchange between Sanin and Rin curiously. "If you need any help, Ojou-sama, feel free to ask", he chirps to Rin, smiling politely, before tiptoeing away to collect orders from other customers. First in line is Hajime.

    "What can we serve to you today, mister?"
    [Mori Hajime-Hongakutei Nihon Ryouri]

    The man looks to Hinata, giving him a small smile before returning to an almost serene blank state. "I think I'll have onigiri and a small order of french fries, as well as a sprite for a drink."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Out of country.

    smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    She turns to Katsu and giggles.

    "Silly! You don't throw away good ceramic cups! I can take that for you if you're done!"
    (He did what he was supposed to do with it, which would be nothing yet... Ah puddle it, this is funnier)

    Katsu gives the cup to Futae, despite it having been about to land in a trash can several feet away

    "Okay!"

    As he takes his hand off the cup, now in Futae's hands, he opens it and hands her enough Yen to pay for the cocoa.

    "Here you go Fu-chan! I'll have to go but I'll come back again, you make the best cocoa!"
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Da Mongoose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Under your bed...
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Takeshi groans softly as he sees Alanna sitting on the bench, trying his best to straighten his clothing. He takes a seat next to her, pulling on one of her pigtails gently.

    "Bit much, don't you think?"

    He smirks, readjusting the rest of his uniform before saying loudly.

    "I walked into the girls change room again...they didn't take it very well...I think they think I'm doing it on purpose!!"
    Ala opens her mouth silently in protest as her pigtail is tugged, even though gently. She swats slightly at Takeshi's hand with a small smile, shaking her head and causing the pigtails to fly around slightly.

    She perks a brow as he explains, tilting her head with a somewhat chiding look, though her lips curl up further in amusement. She lifts her hands to sign a response to him.

    I'm sure they do! It makes plenty of sense anyway, you're a scoundrel!

    She smirks slightly at him.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Lillith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    [Tokiwadai Middle School, gates]

    It was 7:30am in the morning. The sky was still a collection of different colors while the sun was slowly making its way upward. Wind was blowing through the streets, making an already chilly morning even colder. Though right now, Jane couldn't be bothered by these things. While small clouds of breath escaped into the sky, she was standing in front of the school gates trying to make sense of a piece of paper in her hands.

    The last couple of weeks had changed a lot in Jane's life. Barely two months she was still at home, with her parents. A doctor had given them her test results and before she knew it, there were agents... meetings... and now was she here.

    "I can't believe it." Jane slummed against the fence next to the gate, her back towards the school building while she stared at the paper that was written with Japanese kanji on it. "They spend four weeks on trying to teach me some Japanese and now my time table and class indication is in kanji? They didn't teach me that yet!" With a frustrated sigh the piece of paper got crumbled and put into a pocket.

    Jane looked up and examined the square in front of Tokiwadai. Maybe she could appreciate this place more if somebody had actually given her a tour of the place. Now she remembered that the first class of the day was history, since the representative stated that yesterday when he looked at her schedule. Maybe there was something to gain from that? Classes would start at 8am, a lot could be achieved in half an hour. If she'd find her class, she'd be safe. Or well... 'safe'...

    "Oh well..." Jane said with a sigh. She stood upright and brushed away a lock of her brown hair. Slowly she started to walk towards the entrance of the building. "Tomorrow... I'll know where to go but for now... it's sink or swim."
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Mongoose View Post
    Ala opens her mouth silently in protest as her pigtail is tugged, even though gently. She swats slightly at Takeshi's hand with a small smile, shaking her head and causing the pigtails to fly around slightly.

    She perks a brow as he explains, tilting her head with a somewhat chiding look, though her lips curl up further in amusement. She lifts her hands to sign a response to him.

    I'm sure they do! It makes plenty of sense anyway, you're a scoundrel!

    She smirks slightly at him.
    Takeshi scowls slightly at the "Words", flailing miserably.

    "H-Hey!! I am not a scoundral! I didn't -want- to go there! What sorta guy do you think I am? Anyway, it's not important! We've got work to do, did you finish up all the stuff I asked you to do?"

    He tries to grab for Ala's i-pad, grumbling a little under his breath.
    My Current Works


    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    The day had started badly for Jirou. Not that it showed; To outside eyes he probably seemed fine as he ascended the steps of Onizuka Middle School. His leisurely walk told the world that he was calm, in control and on schedule for the start of class. Of course, anyone who had been watching before he came within sight of the school would have seen a very different picture: Namely a desperate and very late young man making an all-out dash through the streets while trying simultaneously to tie his own shoelaces. It was only the thought of his reputation taking yet another hit that had given him the strength to stop wheezing and hold his head up as he entered the building. Still, that was all in the past now. The crisis was over, everything was fine and nobody was any the wiser.

    And a good thing too, because if anyone knew the reason for his tardiness there'd be no recovering from it. Big strong tough guys just weren't supposed to have nightmares. Anyway, it wasn't as if he was a coward or anything; Anybody else would have got just as little sleep if they'd spent the night being tormented by such horrific visions. Even now the image of Harada Rin roasting him alive amidst a crowd of cheering fans was still painfully clear in Jirou's memory. It took a serious amount of effort to stop any of it from showing on his face as he took a seat for his first class of the day.

    "Let's face it, I'm scum. No, not even scum would have disgraced itself like that in front of the Goddess of Tokiwadai. I'm more like sewage. But no, 'sewage' is still too great an honour. Radioactive waste! Yes, that's it, that's the right level for me..."

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground
     
    13_CBS's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Five Hours Before

    Academy City has some of the lowest reported crime rates in the world; an unsurprising statistic, given the City's concentrated resources and the numerous security robots patrolling the most of the streets. Not all of the City is so vigilantly guarded, however, and tonight is one of those nights that end up in the headline news.


    As Sakurako treks back home from what can best be described as "shenanigans" at Hongaku, she hears something in the distance; roughly 15 yards over to her right, in a darkened alley.

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Sakurako

    The red-headed Judgment member had left the restaurant with...surprising stealth, though Kazumi would likely be unsurprised by the abrupt exit after saying her good-byes. It was always around this time that she would hurry back to the dorm to finish her homework and work on an email to her sister.

    But it was a bit of a lonely stroll back before curfew and Sakurako found herself paying attention to things she otherwise wouldn't have...like peculiar noises from within a dark alleyway, just like in those mystery stories she had heard about.

    With a curious expression on her face, Sakurako slips out her headset and holds it in one hand, a quick flash and she's at the mouth of the alley, peering down it curiously to see what might be going on...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Da Mongoose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Under your bed...
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Takeshi scowls slightly at the "Words", flailing miserably.

    "H-Hey!! I am not a scoundral! I didn't -want- to go there! What sorta guy do you think I am? Anyway, it's not important! We've got work to do, did you finish up all the stuff I asked you to do?"

    He tries to grab for Ala's i-pad, grumbling a little under his breath.
    Alanna giggles silently as Takeshi flails, clearly just teasing, though she does offer a helpful reply of 'a scoundrel!' when he asks what kind of guy she thinks he is.

    She quickly looks more serious when he asks her about her tasks, though a small smile remains. She nods swiftly in response, though frowns as he tries to grab her iPad, trying to hold onto it with a pout.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    [Mori Hajime-Hongakutei Nihon Ryouri]

    The man looks to Hinata, giving him a small smile before returning to an almost serene blank state. "I think I'll have onigiri and a small order of french fries, as well as a sprite for a drink."
    Hajime looks around, and notices a little something that apparently is called an eating saw. To the outside world, he seems completely nonchalant about everything, but inside is a completely different story. Wait, is that a saw? It...it is. It is a saw that is used for eating. An eating saw. Why? Why, with all our advancement in society and technology, are we now using an eating saw in use?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Takeshi taps the i-pad, letting go of it as Alanna pouts.

    "H-Hey now, don't show that face...it can kill you know. Jeez..."

    He stands slowly, pulling out a cigarette though turns so the smoke dosn't blow into Alanna's face.

    "We've got alot of work to do you know...school work and everything else not helping out either. If you can, I need the numbers of every student of Onizuka Middle and Highschool by sundown tommorow. We're gonna light this place up."
    My Current Works


    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground
     
    13_CBS's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Sakurako

    The red-headed Judgment member had left the restaurant with...surprising stealth, though Kazumi would likely be unsurprised by the abrupt exit after saying her good-byes. It was always around this time that she would hurry back to the dorm to finish her homework and work on an email to her sister.

    But it was a bit of a lonely stroll back before curfew and Sakurako found herself paying attention to things she otherwise wouldn't have...like peculiar noises from within a dark alleyway, just like in those mystery stories she had heard about.

    With a curious expression on her face, Sakurako slips out her headset and holds it in one hand, a quick flash and she's at the mouth of the alley, peering down it curiously to see what might be going on...
    Alleyway

    As Sakurako heads over to the source of the strange noises, she can she the dim shadows of several people in a scuffle. The alleyway is then suddenly lit up by a gout of flame, followed by a some cries of alarm then a crackling noise--the sound of a taser, it seems.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default [Rail IC] Academy City

    Sakurako

    Green eyes narrow at the sight down the alley, and quickly her hands dart down to her skirt. Quickly she pulls out her Judgment band and, hands shaking, pulls it up her arm to pin unto her sleeve. Fast as possible, she dials a familiar number and waits tensely as Hitsushi's phone rings. She has no idea if he was even still awake or not, but if not she'd just leave a message to the boy, and even if he answered...well...she didn't talk for long.

    "There's looks like a mugging or something, get over here or call back-up." Sakurako says shortly, listing off where she was before taking a deep calming breath. In a flash she's sprinting around the corner of the alley...with her phone left on the ground, Hitsushi still on the line. This way, if something did go wrong, she could at least shout out clues or let him know what was happening.

    "Stop in the name of Judgment! What's going on here?" She demands hotly, hands down close to her thighs with her attention focused in case she needed to quickly 'jump'.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Shades of Gray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Last Night, Hitsushi

    Minutes later the large student was running down the alleyway at a rather surprising speed, phone in one hand, heart in the other. It seemed that endurance running was his issue, not the speed. I really need to work out more... It just isn't my day. He thought as he ran, huffing and puffing all the way while remembering the incident from earlier. No! No time to think about that now! Nobody was going to die!

    He had his Judgment armband pinned on the shoulder of his dress shirt. He eventually came around the same corner, breathing heavily. "I got here... as fast as I could.... Luckily I was... In the area." He manages to say between breaths, wiping sweat from his brow.


    If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground
     
    13_CBS's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Sakurako

    Green eyes narrow at the sight down the alley, and quickly her hands dart down to her skirt. Quickly she pulls out her Judgment band and, hands shaking, pulls it up her arm to pin unto her sleeve. Fast as possible, she dials a familiar number and waits tensely as Hitsushi's phone rings. She has no idea if he was even still awake or not, but if not she'd just leave a message to the boy, and even if he answered...well...she didn't talk for long.

    "There's looks like a mugging or something, get over here or call back-up." Sakurako says shortly, listing off where she was before taking a deep calming breath. In a flash she's sprinting around the corner of the alley...with her phone left on the ground, Hitsushi still on the line. This way, if something did go wrong, she could at least shout out clues or let him know what was happening.

    "Stop in the name of Judgment! What's going on here?" She demands hotly, hands down close to her thighs with her attention focused in case she needed to quickly 'jump'.
    Alleyway

    Despite the obscuring shadows of the alley, Sakurako can spot roughly twoor three figures dragging another, surrounded by an additional four. Judging from the limpness, the dragged person seems to be unconscious, or even deceased. At the sound of Sakurako's voice, the still conscious figures start. Those dragging the body double their efforts, while the other four fan out and begin to surround Sakurako.

    As her attackers step into the light, Sakurako can see that their faces and hair are covered in piercings, highlights, and bizarre colors. Two of them have tazers, while a third has a shock prod and the fourth has what appears to be a pistol, with no visible silencer attachment.

    Meanwhile, the unconscious continues to get dragged deeper into the darkness.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Out of country.

    smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Azabu Academy

    A blurred line speeds through the garden and through the front doors of Azabu Academy before skidding to a halt and revealing itself to be Katsu holding his timetable in one hand and his backpack in the other.

    "Let's see, first class... This way"

    He skips toward whatever his first class is.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Da Mongoose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Under your bed...
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Takeshi taps the i-pad, letting go of it as Alanna pouts.

    "H-Hey now, don't show that face...it can kill you know. Jeez..."

    He stands slowly, pulling out a cigarette though turns so the smoke dosn't blow into Alanna's face.

    "We've got alot of work to do you know...school work and everything else not helping out either. If you can, I need the numbers of every student of Onizuka Middle and Highschool by sundown tommorow. We're gonna light this place up."
    Alanna perks a brow at him, smiling in amusement and shaking her head softly. While she does give him a briefly chiding look for smoking, she 'says' nothing about it, merely settling herself comfortably on the bench again.

    At Takeshi's request, her eyes widen slightly, clearly trying to run over in her head how exactly she could realize such a feat. Her brows furrow and she taps her chin softly, shrugging apologetically before signing to him. I can try? There's a lot of students you know!
    Last edited by Da Mongoose; 2010-09-04 at 12:38 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    [Azabu Academy]

    Hisagi walks through the halls, kind of paying attention to where he's going.

    "Hey Hisagi, what's up?"

    "Hisagi, whatcha doing tonight!"

    "Eyyyyyy!"

    Ignoring them, he walks through walls, disappears and flies to his first class.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

    Sakurako

    Sakurako nervously wets her lips, looking at each of the four in turn as they step out into the light and move to surround her.

    Have to keep an eye on all of them, if one of them gets into my blind spot then I'm done for!

    But she had heard Hitsushi run up behind her before she had sprinted around the corner, and a plan began to formulate in her mind. Hitsushi couldn't take four guys with weapons on by himself, not without a little help, but they couldn't just let the others carry off the unconscious person either! It'd be risky...but...

    Pop.

    The redhead disappears in a moment, appearing almost fifteen feet up into the air upside down, with her hands going to the holsters of thin stakes about her thighs. Quickly she runs her hands across five on each leg, each of the five disappearing to reappear down below. Like one nail to nail down each pant's leg of the four below to the ground, limiting their mobility while the remaining two crossed through the barrel of the pistol. Another soft pop-like noise and she appears six or seven feet past the group of four.

    "Hitsushi, I'm counting on you to handle those guys!" Sakurako yelled back to her panting partner in Judgment behind the corner, but she was already sprinting after the unconscious person being dragged away.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Lemme know if this is too much 13 and I'll edit this, kay?
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-09-04 at 04:51 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •