New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Crayak
    His communication ends with this ,"FINE THEN, BUT KNOW THIS...I HAVE ONLY FELT FEAR ONCE BEFORE, THANOS, AND THAT WAS BEFORE THE EMRIUM. A EMPIRE MILLIONS OF PLANETS IN SIZE, FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SOLDIERS EVEN GREATER THAN MY HOWLERS, AND THEIR EMPEROR; ALL MY DEEDS LAY BARE, ALL MY SINS WERE TO BE PUNISHED. AND I RAN. I RAN THANOS, MAD TITAN THANOS. I TAKE NO SHAME IN TELLING YOU, FOR YOU WILL SEE THEM ONE DAY, AND TOO KNOW FEAR. GREATER THINGS LIVE IN THE VOID THAN WE, THANOS, AT LEAST FOR NOW. SHOULD THEY ARISE HERE...SHOULD THEY ARISE, IN NUMBER, I OFFER AN ALLIANCE AS DISGUSTING AS IT IS, TO ANY BEING, EVEN THE ELLEMIST; FOR WE WILL NEED IT.

Ash
    "Fine." He follows Taylor, shifting out of Deadite into human again. A good fight helped calm the demon down a bit,which turned into a very good deal while drunk.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-24 at 11:52 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor and Light Yagami
    You come to the cave. It's primative, and yet has state of the art furniture, no bed or chairs but a rack containing hindreds of dresss and clothes in plastic bags that you sometimes get after dry-cleaning.
    A small, pixielike girl, very beautiful with short hair and a nervous loook in her eyes leaps at you, wraps her arms around your waist and holds you tight. She's stronger then you are. It's uncomfortable and confusing, as you've never met her before.
    "Oh thank goodness you came! I was worried you'd try to kill Charlie! You have to save Jasper!" She says. "You have to! It's really important!"

John Taylor, Ash, Fayt
    The Journalist doesn't stir. He's too busy scribbling something in his notebook.
    You follow the alley, and don't act surprised when the scenery changes and you emerge far beneath the ground, in what seems to be a roman prison. An empty romon prison, but with all the authentic stonework, cells, and smells. Either it's the best imitation you've ever come across, or it's the real deal.
    You gift tells you Edward uis about a third of a kilometer away.

Elric and Fayt
    They walk down an alley. Zexion stares at you. "Follow them, or miss your chance." He says, then turns to Fayt. "No friend of mine, but you'd better hope he's a friend of yours. It would be terrible to haveells you to follow him as an enemy." With that he's gone, winked out of existence. Nothing for it, you suppose.

Yoda
    You catch up to her just as Tardis dissapears.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 11:58 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #273

Light
    Light looks down at her...he was reminded eerily of Misa, "Save...who? From what, exactly?" Light takes an eyeful of her face, and any information.
    "Ryuk; you get anything from her?"
    'Same question, Sammuel'

Ash
    Ash keeps walking; scenery didn't affect him much. A graveyard full of skeletons was interesting; a drafty prison wasn't.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-25 at 12:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor

He roughly pushes her away. He doesn't like being hugged. At least, if it isn't by Angie. Any psychologist would label him with trust issues. They'd be right...mostly.

"Who the hell are you?"

John Taylor

A Roman man prison in the Nightside? Stranger things have happened.

"Sorry if I'm being harsh with you Ash. But things change in the Nightside. I'm expected to keep some modicum of order here, now, since Walker's dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

When he dissapears Fayt shakes his head and heads down the alley with the others. Well this was certainly more complicated than he thought it was.

KM

(Have they reached thier destination yet?)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-25 at 12:05 AM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Light and Hawksmoor
    Ryuk Laughs. "Don't try and cheat this one, she'll know before you do."
    Sammael nods "Alice Cullen, born Jessica Alice . Died fifty years ago. She is speaking of the dead she has chosen to be her soulmate, Jasper Whitlock, more commonly reffered to as Jasper Hale."
    "Jasper! From her. From Bella. You have to save him!" Alice says, as Jack pushes her away. His words knock some sense into her.
    "Oh. Sorry. I'm a bit..." She stops, and calms down. "My name is Alice. And I'm the only sane one left in my family. I need your help."

Ash, Taylor, Fayt, Elric
    As you get further, you hear a whole lot of sounds. Grunts, snaps and clinks of metal on metal.
    At the end of the corridor is a bright room. Within are a hundred muscled, sweating men, sparring or working out, all of them with gleaming, oiled muscles.

Flandre
    It's too much for Renesmee. She falls on her back, hurt. Slowly she gets up. "No fair." She pouts. "One at a time!"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-25 at 12:09 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    And now why it is not wise to "play" with Flandre. She doesn't seem to hear Renesme as the four Flandres start doing the speed trick, dropping bombs all over the place in rapid succession. "Fun..fun..fun..fun..FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!" she yells, the words echoing over the landscape. The laughter of the damned emits from her as she continues her bombardment.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

8. - Top - End - #278

Ash
    Ash laughs, "Wrong room, I think. If not...well, if not, I hope they're better than they look." He shakes his head, "S'Okay, Taylor. Just a bit hard not to be violent. How'd you get out of that thing you did at the end?"

Light
    "Bella? Who is Bella; and what's she done...and is she human?" If the last one was yes, this job was almost done already.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-25 at 12:18 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "Half human." Says the gruff voice of the policeman from before. "On her fathers side. Half... something else. You better sit down. I'm responsible for all this. I'm responsible for you lovers death. I'm responisble for a lot of things. And I doubt you can forgive me when you hear my mistakes."

Flandre
    She holds up her arms. "No fair!" She shouts, curling into a little ball. "No Fair, no fair NO FAIR!"
    Suddenly, all the Flandre's are in one body again, and the bombs stop. Renesmee gets to her feet, smoking, her dress in fragments, her eyes blazing red.
    "Play nice." She adds.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor

"Bella is Edward's love."

He speaks quietly. With certainty. Because he has a purpose. He's going to kill Bella. And twist the knife evven further with Edward. It is said that he who seeks revenge must dig two graves. He intended to. One for Edward. One for Bella.

John Taylor

"Heaven doesn't like it when people steal their mantles."

I wasn't going to speak any more on the subject. I occasionally have nightmares about the descending Angels.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #281

Light
    Light leans back, "Fine. I'll wait; but if she does have anyone important that you can get me a picture and name of....another relative? A kid, maybe? I can get your friend back."

Ash
    "Hell doesn't seem to care about the deals you make; and while it's a pain, I haven't back out; how else can I take hits that bad and barely notice?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-25 at 12:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She's taken aback for a second, then she returns the glowing red eyes of doom stare. A card floats in front of her as she fades away from sight. "Secret Barrage: And Then There Will Be None?" a voice says, echoing over the emptiness. Suddenly, massive balls of danmaku come from all over the field, not located at one point. The entire trace of Flandre has disappeared. She didn't merely go invisible, it's almost like she didn't exist anymore.

Twilight, the Lynching

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor
    Charlie shakes his head. "No she's not. She likes to be admired. To be pampered on. To be noticed. To be ddesired. And Edward was everything she wasn't. So she decided he should love her, and he did. He's not a man anymore. Just a shell that worships the ground my daughter walks on. Just like everyone else she gets her talons into. Except me. I get to watch my daughter distort everything she touches unti it's a broken mirror that reflects her back, powerlees to do a thing. My penance."
    He sighs. "Kill her and you'll set him free, do him a favor. Kill him and you'll do the same. And no. Bella doesn't show up on film."

Team Nightside
    John Taylor, Elric, Ash and Fayt make their way deeper and deeper, until they come into the gymnasium. Emeette is on his knees, groaning. Bersarker towers above him. And one by one the men get up, stop what they are doing and round on you ,their prominent muscles rippling.

Flandre
    Renesmee stares around wildly, trying to see where you went, batting the balls away as they rocket towards her.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    Suddenly all the balls stop. They rise in the air and converge at the same time on Renesme. Only then does Flandre re-appear. Being non-existent was harder than you'd think on a little girl.

Twilight, the Lynching

15. - Top - End - #285

Light
    Light raises his eyebrow. Sounded a bit too much like Rahl for his comfort. He'd researched everything the Authority had figured out about that Sword's previous owner before seeing it locked away. To ensure he never became him, "How...exactly does she do this?"

Ash
    Ash was calm, for now, and didn't particularly feel like a fight, "Well...what do you shirtless wrestlers want? Let me assure you, we didn't come to fight. Yet."
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-25 at 12:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Elric
    Elric does a quick sweep of the room for anything even remotely supernatural. He eyes his companions suspiciously. Stormbringer and Mournblade start to quiver before Elric forces them down. Right now, the Melnibonean is watching for opportunity amongst his foes, not any future victims.

Kreia
    The Force glimmers off this one so bright it almost hurts. Kreia didn't think there were anymore of Master Vandar's species in the Galaxy, that he was the last when he died in the Sith Civil Wars. Kreia stays wary. Yoda and Kreia are two opposites on the alignment scale. Yoda is an absolutionist, believing that there are two distinct sides of the Force, completely separate with one another. Kreia, as the title Gray Jedi implies, sees the world in shades of gray. To her, the Force is a fickle thing, almost impossible to understand. The Gray Jedi says to the smaller one, "I did not expect to encounter a member of the Order alive, much less beside me. Tell me, what drew you here?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Elric
    You aren't sure what John Taylor is, but he's not human in the slightest. Ash is posessed by something. Fayt seems normal, but you'd bet the tattered remnants of your soul he isn't.
    As to the others, The big, muscular vampire is not, and the armored figure is a servant, a hero given form and fed with magic.
    Your swords twitch, seeming to ease themselves out of their sheaths in their eagreness. Then Emmette gives you all the excuse you need.

Taylor, Ash, Fayt, Elric
    "Kill them all." Emmette says, and the big men rush at you.

Light
    "She wills it. That's all it takes." Charlie replies. "Even subconciously."

Flandre
    Renesmee jumps away at the last second, and faces you. "I've had enough." She says. "I'm going home." With that she vanishes, back to her toy room.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    And this is why she wasn't allowed to have friends. She sighs and starts flying in the air, looking for someone else to play with.

Twilight, the Lynching

19. - Top - End - #289

Ash
    "ALL RIGHT YOU PRIMITIVE SCREWHEADS, LISTEN UP!" Ash smirks as he summons his shotgun to his hands, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!" He lets loose a shot. Followed by several more; he didn't need to reload; he never did. If his experiences with the Necronomicon were good for anything, it was that.

Light
    Light froze. That was his personal hell. A slave, fawning over some insipid girl worse than Misa. Far worse, from the sound of it. He had one recourse;
    'Sammuel; can you protect me?'
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Elric
    It takes the Melnibonean but a moment to act. Focusing on the floor before and beneath the thugs, Elric concentrates on summoning a fire elemental. He hopes that his magic is still potent here, and that old alliances from Melnibone still hold through.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

I'm not that good at hand to hand combat. I prefer to stay as far away from the melee as possible. I don't like it, I don't have the build for it, and frankly, even with my werewolf healing, I'm find myself far too breakable.

I twirl a pair of chaos dice between my fingers as I dive out of the charging bodybuilder's path, fading from the possible to the improbable. I then fling the dice at the nearest one, and watch as entropy and chance take its toll.

Hawksmoor

"I'm barely human. How varied can she get? A Skrull, for instance?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    As you leave the scene of devestation, you find Yukari waiting for you. "Good to see you back already." She says brightly. "So what did you learn about the human world?"

Elric
    The spell works, as the court dispatches the Summer Knight, their champion, rather then a mere being of flame. Fire along with light is a weak power here, no match for the powers of air and darkness, but they know you and come to your aid. With a flash, Asuka appears, now little more then a spirit of the Summer court. She wore a gown of flickering flame, that writhed and danced, and flames leapt from her hands amongest the suddenly screaming body builders. She laughed as she did so, spreading her fire further and higher.

Ash
    You miss once, given how excited you are, but you make up for it with the next few, killing them all with ease. Emette is still goraning on the floor, yet to recover from his brief bout with bersarker. "It wasn't supposed to be so soon." He moaned, holding his head in his hands.

John Taylor
    Your dice disrupted Elric's spell, causing him to bring in a fey rather then a prrimal elemental who shaped the world in the dawn of time.
    The secong gice has a far stranger result. A giant anvil, born from cartoon physics and the laws of improbability, appears amongst them and plummets, causing horrifying dammage, that is far from cartoonish.

Light
    Of course. He seems oddly possesive. Ocassionaly he gets like this, though usually he's coldly indifferent about the world. Which is for the best, he's not easy to live with when he's roused. You gave me your heart, Yagami. I will not allow anyone else to take you from me.
    Ryuk laughs at your reaction, cackling horribly. "Oh, you look nervous Light. I haven't seen you like this for a long time."

Hawksmoor
    "I've seen her charm computers." Charlie replies. "She simply moulds reality with her mind, and her subconcious desires. She wants to be desired, and so she is. I don't think anything much can resist it, but I'm just a man."
    Alice jumps up. "That's why we have to save Jasper! Just get him away, and he'll be alright. He'll be himself again!"

Kamina
    A real man never dies, even when he is killed!

Kamina, awaken. Your friends need you!
    "Who are you?"
    I am the inescapable, now I am setting you free, go!
    The vivid emerald hue of Spiral Energy unleashed crackled as it danced from tree to tree, like a strange, many-legged insect, seemed to hold a will of its own. It swayed and danced, tendrils of searing green energy licking the branches, the smell of burning ozone in the air.
    More green lightening arched overhead and explosions filled the sky. A heavy wind tore at the defiant trees and the entire forest seemed to sway on cue as the epic confrontation continued.
    You could be forgiven for thinking that it was the end of the world, spiral energy throwing the night into a chaotic helter-skelter of dark red and bright green amongst grey clouds. Spiral Energy filled the valley up like a great wave, as though the ocean had descended in brilliant green and reclaimed that land that was once its.
    The sound of battle filled up the air, interlaced by the faint thud of rain, the roar of thunder and the crackle of flames it was a most fitting sound track for this, most fitting of final battles.
    Ahh, this was the sort of time worthy of him! The sort of time that just made you happy to be in. It was a kind of moment where you knew, just knew, that everythig was going to go perfectly, and it would be awesome. That's how Kamina saw the world, anyway. And Kamina is not somebody you could argue with.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-25 at 03:17 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #293

Light
    'As comforting as that is, I've seen your protection weaken; and as useful as it is, there is another, far out there, that can give me something stronger, if needed. He attempts to activate his communicator, "Jenny. I need your help."

Ash
    Ash walks over to the man, pointing the shotgun under his nostrils, "The problem with things that are 'suppose' to happen, is that more often than not, they don't."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Ash
    "Berserker?" Emmette wheezes out. "Get rid of these three. That's an order." One of the lines on the symbol on his hand vanished, and Berserker finds himself compeeled to act.

Light
    For a moment, you feel icy tallons on your heart. You slump to your knees, and feel total agony. Then it's gone.
    Jenny doesn't sound pleased. Not at all. "Yes Light?" She asks, shortly.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #295

Light
    "You...don't like me much do you? We're about to fight an enemy....Jack and I...who can seize control of people. Completely. I think I can ensure she can't successfully do it no matter how good she is, but she'll let us get close enough that I can take her out...but I need your help."

Ash
    "No very good dying words." Ash pulls the trigger, grinning all the while.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "And a week ago we were fighting a man who could alter the gravitational force in our solar system and distort it in localized areas. There is always something." The death of Angie has made her a little bitter, she's lost a lot of faith. Hawksmoor, despite his best efforts, worries she's going to make the same mistakes he did. And spending three weeks drunk probably hasn't helped her. She hasn't admire you, yet, but you're sure you can talk her around given the right circumstances. So you consider her 'future ally' rather then 'ally'.

Ash
    It tears his face to shreds, and dammages his skull, tearing out an eye, his nose and an ear. All the fleh and skin is ripped away, and there are deep gauges in his skin. But die to a combination of the unfortunate angle and his sheer toughness, it's not enopugh to kill him, and now Bersarker has all the chance he needs.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-25 at 02:59 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #297

Light
    "The difference is I was never meant to be a field agent and Jack isn't at his best, not to mention outside a city. You can either help me, or you can let us fall under her spell, and he's going to be rampaging through earth in a city-sized mecha and you'll remember that I know your names and faces, and I doubt she's not going to take advantage of that. Are. You. Going. To. Listen?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    "I always was." She replies. You don't usually lose your call. But then, you don't usually get such a clear vision of hell on earth.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

29. - Top - End - #299

Light
    "Good. Next time I call you, give me the Sword. You know which one."
    'I know I'm beyond the point...but for once, God forgive me just for this.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #300
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanos
    Thanos shot through space in his throne-vessel, stars nothing but bright white lines streaking by at incomprehensible speeds. Several equivalent of days of neverending lightspeed travel were grating on even the Titan's nerves. He would glad when it was finally done with. And that would be soon.
    The speed had been a necessity, however. He and Darkseid, for once, were in agreement. The Cullens had to be destroyed.
    Thanos had stolen the data from Crayaks ship while its owner was distracted. No doubt, the entity had noted the disappearance by now, he did not gain his power through total blind luck, there was an element, however minute, of ability involved. Thanos couldn't bring himself to care.
    Once he arrived, he could provide a signal, and Darkseid would be able to lock on and boomtube after the Titan.
    No doubt he intended to betray Thanos. But Thanos had several contingencies prepared against just that. And the death of the Cullens took precedence.
    The end was in sight, the blue and green planet was approaching at great speed. Or rather, he was approaching it at great speed. Touching a control panel, the starlines became stars again within an instant, and he was slowly drifting toward the planet.

Yoda
    The small, Green master stares at Kreia, almost gleefully. "Have need of me, The Force did. Coincidence, there is not. Only the Force acting through living things. Why it brought you here, the question is, Hrm?"
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-25 at 03:30 AM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.