New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Drode
    Drode appears in the background, adjusting reality ever so slightly so it was possible to play a violin with his claws. Sickeningly romantic music emits from it as his voice shifts to start singing a romantic tune. In Italin. Crayak held nothing but hatred for Jake the 'Leader' the Yeerk Killer; Drode actually liked him. He liked all the animorphs; it was so entertaining to watch them break every one of their morals to try and keep the war going. So he'd help them out, and maybe give Jake something else to lose if he managed to pull a win out of the Ellemist hat.

Light
    Light sighs as he looks at Hawksmoor, "Hawksmoor, you're drunk and screaming at a little girl." He idly turns and looks at Flandre. And stares. His eyes weren't perfect, but...,"Are you over five hundred years old?"

Ash
    Ash laughs at Alex, "Aim a little better next time; you might actually hit me." He shakes his head as Taylor goes to the corner; John knew this place better than him, for now he needed that drink. He sits down in front of Alex, "Now really, something strong."
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    "Yep! How'd you know?" she says, looking at Light with her head tilted. This man knew the mean man and knew her real age. He was interesting...
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Alex

"Fine."

Alex, as per usual, is dressed entirely in black, including a black beret over his bald spot. He is still depressed they haven't invented a darker color yet. And still bitter at the whole entire world. Including his ex-wife.

He pushes a pen and what appears to be a consent form towards Ash.

"Sign here first."

Hawksmoor

"And you're Jenny Spark's biggest mistake. Now go away."

Hawksmoor tries to make a dimissive gesture. It fails.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-22 at 08:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

4. - Top - End - #34

Light
    Light doesn't mention Sammuel, "It's an Authority thing. How are you a 500 year old child?"

Ash
    Ash signs it without even really looking at it. The Demon would start giving him a headache if he didn't get something soon...or kill something.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-22 at 08:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    "Oh? Well, I'm a vampire! My sister says we're directly descended from Dracula!" she says, a smile on her face. She then looks at Light. "Say, what's your name?"

Twilight, the Lynching

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Fayt
    "Huh. I always live in interesting times myself." Deadpool says. "I don't know. But Cracklords a hack, we'll find ourselves thrust into something sooner or later.

John Taylor and Ash
    Eddie looks up at you. He slowly inclines his head. "You killed them John. Killed them all." The he blinks. "But some things don't stay dead until you get to the heart. Deep roots are not reached by the frost, John." He takes a glass, and puts it on the table upside down.
    "Now, take gods. Not us, but the imaginary ones. They have to be what everyone imagines them to be. So they exist simultaneously in millions of places, everyone whatever it's imagined to be. The trick is to kill the main one, not just kill them one by one. They're not gods but. I don't know what they are."
    He sits back. That's more about himself then he's comfortable saying. It's all you can expect to get, more then you should.

Bruce Wayne
    Flying through space, you make it towards the planet. It's green and blue, like earth only no smoke, no pollution, no cities. The entire world's empty.

Harry Dresden
    "All quiet on the western front, Harry." Murphy responds. "Nothing we can't deal with at any rate." You hear something break downstairs. our first thought says it's probably Mister, then you notice Mister curled up at the door.

Vin
    You're in a basement. No electricity, no gas, no light. A few candles, a cluttered table of someone who is terminally untidy,and big rugs everywhere. Elvis features predominately. Hail to the king.
    You have no idea where you are, or why here of all places, then a few things occur to you. A human skull. Two swords. Summoning circle. herbs everywhere. A cauldron. Romance novels.
    Someone practices magic in here.
    Something s moving downstairs. Something got through your wards.

Light Yagami
    When the gods make war, they are seldom subtle in their portents. Sammael muses. When he muses, it means things are looking bad. You look up in time to see a fiery comet heading your way, about the size of your head.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-22 at 09:02 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Alex

Alex ducks behind the bar before he returns with a lead-lined flask. He's wearing black armorer's gloves, and is holding the container with a pair of long tongs.

Slowly, carefully, he pours the amber liquid into a shot glass. And after returning the bottle, backs away.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

Hearing Andersons words she stops, he is knowledgable about time travelers, is opening his doors to her, and Mary was in agreement saying she wanted to stay with the children. " Very well Mr. Anderson, I will take the most logical choice and stay here." she then relinquishs control to Mary so that she can talk and play with the children, but tell her to be discreet and that she would retake control when Anderson got back.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2010-08-22 at 09:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

Godzilla
    In 1950, Tokyo experienced the horror of atomic destruction, but not from a bomb, but rather from a monster of unimaginable destructive power. The first Godzilla terrorized Japan, and its military had been powerless to stop it. All hope had seemed lost, but Dr. Serizawa had been able to kill the beast using the Oxygen Destroyer, but at the cost of his life. For 50 years no other attacks occured, but the Japanese government had remained prepared, just incase Godzilla proved not to be unique. Then in the year 2000, another Godzilla appeared, coinciding with the appearance of an extraterrestrial being known only as Orga. The two monsters eventually clashed, and Godzilla proved victorious, destroying Orga as it attempted to devour him, and returned to the sea. The next time Godzilla appeared, the Japanese had been ready, having used the bones of the original to create MechaGodzilla. MechaGodzilla had nearly killed it once, when it was mysteriously rendered uncontrolable and went berserk. Godzilla had attacked again, but MechaGodzilla was able to drive it off, albiet being mostly destroyed in the process. Japan was ready for Godzilla, they were prepared to fight and drive it off, but americans weren't as lucky. Attempts to get anti-Godzilla measured passed met little success, and were mostly pushed aside by politicians believing it to be Japan's problem. If only they had any foresight, because Alaska and Sarah Palin were currently getting a nasty surprise in the form of a nuclear dinosaur marching onto shore and destroying anything in its wake.

Akuma
    Akuma has not paitence for games like this, he will not waste time wondering how he ended up in this glass box. Instead he unleashes a burst of energy that will shatter each mirror.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

Well. Eddie and I weren't on the best of terms anymore since I became Walker's successor. Normally he was more clear when he gave out information.

"Fine. Be all mysterious. Thanks."

I moved up to the bar, tossed Ash a pair of pork balls, and opened my Third Eye, my private Eye. My gift from Darling Mother. And I searched for Edward Cullen.

Bruce Wayne

"Ring. Scan for life-forms."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #41

Ash
    Ash shifts to his Deadite Beserker form and downs the glass, letting the Demon taste it. He sways back and forth as the effects kick in and the Demon falls back to sleep. F***ing Lightweight. "Thanks."

Light
    Light starts running; this was never a good thing. Never never never. Probably Jenny Quantum; it didn't matter how often he apologized, she wasn't going to forgive almost killing her.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor

He doesn't even notice. He's busy attacking the Four Horsemen. The drink, not the actual Horsemen. Maybe, he thinks. If I get drunk enough again, Angie will appear again.

Alex

"Alright! You, You, and You...pay up! He didn't explode!"

Well that was a comforting thought.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Godzilla
    As the giant Lizard leaves the ocean, it steps onto white, sandy beaches of San Fransisco. As it does so, the sky rains fire, but the comets are not enough to faze the enormous Juggernaut of death.
    Unstoppable as a glacier, it crashes into the city, destroying buildings and streets beneath the tread of it's mighty feet and the sweep of it's enormous tail.

Akuma
    "Direct." Says a soft, cultured voice. "Most people look for hidden doors." A small, androgynous being appears, dressed in brightly colored silks, and levitating a few inches from the ground. It squints it's eyes at Akuma and smiles in a manner that makes him seem mysterious and powerful. He is calm and seemingly unconcerned.
    His skin is a light purple, his eyes narrow and he has what seems a whit Mohawk for hair. He seems delicate, so delicate you are certain he's not.
    "I have need of a man like you. Can you help me?"

Drode
    They snap away from each other in an instant, and Jake glares at you, a deep scowl on his face. Your manner is...
    less then endearing.
    "Oh, it's you." He says. "Well?"

John Taylor
    Lights. thousands of them, dotting the cosmos, some a little brighter, others a little weaker. More then you could kill in your lifetime. Then your gift fizzles out, and Eddie shakes his head. "I was as clear as I know how to be, John. This is confusing for me as well. Might as well ask me to explain exactly how i know when I'm called."

Jack Hawksmoor
    The meteor hits you in the back, sending you stumbling. You feel something move. Imagine if somebody took a picture of Great Cthulhu, added a few more eyes and reduced it to a fetus shape. That's about the best you can do to describe the thing that shot out of orbit and hit you. And it hurt. The thing does it's best to waddle away, it doesn't seem to be aggressive. But hundreds more are pelting down now, thousands.

Light Yagami
    You manage to get under cover. Unfortunately, the meteors smash through it before long. By the time it's over, the roof is a burned, charred hole, and two walls of the pub have fallen down. The rest of the localized area isn't in much better shape, but outside that perfect circle of devastation it's like nothing happened.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-22 at 09:19 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

He sighs at seeing his tatic fail again. "Wait a minute why are you here then, it gets pretty quiet around here. You'll be lucky to goad someone into a fight."

15. - Top - End - #45

Drode
    "Greetings, Jake the leader, Jake the killer, Jake the criminal, I have come to offer the Animorphs a deal from Forgiving Crayak." He drops the instrument into nowhere.

Light
    Light sighs, "Door back to the Carrier. Now."
    So, what exactly ARE these things, Sammuel?
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-22 at 09:22 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Bruce Wayne
    Twenty readings. That's all.

Drode
    Jake shrugs. "And?" It's like running into a brick wall. "He's omnipotent. What could we do that he can't? We've got better things to do. The Yeerks are planning an offensive in recruiting, and we need to strike tonight."

Fayt
    "Yeah, that could be a problem. What if we go to Vegas instead?"

Light
    I don't know. But I know what they represent.

Darseid
    Lobo is brought into your throneroom. To your surprise, he hasn't tried to pick a fight. He's come along quietly, infact. Not a good sign. He's dressed in his usual combination of advanced armor, scuffed, raggardly leather, and chains. He's smoking a noxious cigar, and swaggering enough to shame an emperor." Hey, your kingnees, or whatever you call yourself. Who do you need fragged?"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-22 at 09:26 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She freaks from the falling horrors. She starts using Laevatein to burn all of the ones near her and keeps a ring around herself.

Twilight, the Lynching

18. - Top - End - #48

Drode
    "Even Stupendous Crayak has places the rules forbid him from going." True, if not applicable here, "And that will be taken care of if you handle this." Drode had a plan to deal with the problem, "So then, Jake the fighter, will you take this?"

Light
    And that is....?
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-22 at 09:28 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    They burn, and the remaining ones giver her a wide berth. They begin assembling something, grabbing the destruction and forcing it into shapes. You can't be sure exactly what they're trying to build, but an imaginative person would say it has the general outline of a doorway.

Drode
    He's met you before. He knows better then to be taken in so easily. "So, you're saying if I do you a favor, something the Emellist doesn't want you to do, you'll do what I was already planning to do tonight? I think you can do better then that."
    Cassie looks at him in askance, but he shakes his head.

Light
    Chaos.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-22 at 09:30 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She holds her hand out in defense, just in case. She watches what these Lovecraftian Horrors build, curiosity taking control over reason.

Twilight, the Lynching

21. - Top - End - #51

Drode
    Maybe using the rule as an excuse hadn't been the best idea. Better not to get caught in a lie though, so, "Fine, then, Jake the conqueror, I will..." Drode moves a Lightbulb above his head, letting it light up, "Remove your brother's Yeerk." It was a surefire tactic, not something that would be turned down, "What of that deal?"

Light
    Is that a name or the situation?
    "Door. Now." He says it again, hoping for a response.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    The door opens. Now you just have to make sure Hawksmoor gets through it, or tell Midnighter you left him out in a firestorm. While you doubt he'll be hurt, somehow you still don't think that would be a good idea.
    Situation. What they represent is a war with reason.

Drode
    Jake blinks. Well played. You think you have got him. "Fine. We'll do it. But this isn't sink or swim like usual, you give us everything we need to know. And we can back out any time we want to know."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-22 at 09:44 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #53

Light
    "Hawksmoor. Get into the Door, before these things cause any more problems."
    And that reason is?
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    I don't know. It's the first time the demon hasn't had the answers. In a way, it's liberating. It's all a matter of you're brain again.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

"Well if your looking for entertainment there is the resort planet Hyda IV. It's beaches, VR simulators, games, great food, and theres a casino there at night. All at one building on Hyda IV."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanos
    The craggy spires of Crayak's monstrous ship dominated Thanos' view. The size of a small planetoid, it truly was a sight to inspire awe, and terror. It effected the Mad Titan not in the least. An opportunity, and a tool. That is what it was.
    His throne was tiny beside the ship. He wasn't threatened in the least.
    Thanos touched a glowing panel on his armrest. His body shimmered, and was gone.
    He reappeared in a blackened chamber, air stagnant and a sticky fluid coating the floor, vaguely organic in nature. Thanos formed an energy bubble, surrounding it with a thin shielding. Floating, it illuminated a good part of the room.
    "I'm here to talk." He says, his booming voice rattling about the ship and jumping from room to room. "So come where I might see you, before I loose what little patience I possess."

Yoda
    "Faster, you must run." The little jedi says, quickening his own pace, to a stagger rather then a hobble. His back is almost ninety degrees from the floor, and his hand shakes on his cane.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-22 at 09:51 PM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

27. - Top - End - #57

Drode
    "Fine, but only if you can provide some successful shall you receive the reward. I believe that Rachel is sufficiently 'pretty' as are the rest of you." Drode waits for the rest to arrive. He merely begins saying the Jeparody waiting music aloud. Very loudly.

Light
    Those words are both the most depressing, and most beautiful things I've ever heard from you.
    He waits for Hawksmoor's response while trying to avoid the monsters.

Crayak
    Crayak shudders; the Mad Titan was one of the things he feared in the galaxies beyond. Something that could still threaten him, that would engage in a battle. That could win.

The Large Eye-Computer arises before him, towering in front of him, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN MY GALAXY, THANOS?
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-08-22 at 09:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #58
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanos
    "Your supposed status as ruler of this universe impresses Thanos of Titan not in the least." He replies, staring up directly at the eye. He's a purple, craggy figure, ten feet tall and six wide, in blue and gold armor, muscled to an extent that when he flexed a muscle, the other muscles had to get out of the way first. He positively ripple with every move. "Now tell me what I desire and perhaps I will leave without sending you to my beloved." He seems to caress the last word.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-22 at 09:58 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59

Crayak
    "WHAT IS IT YOU SEEK, THANOS? SPEAK BEFORE I REMOVE YOU.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #60
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanos
    "Surely a being of your supposed power can tell that for himself?" The Titan replies. "Cullen. He thinks he can escape the cold embrace of my beloved. He is wrong. And even if he does escape her, nothing escapes me. What reason more could I give that you could understand? Am I not THANOS? Did I not butcher the woman who gave me birth, who force-fed me into this hell called LIFE? Death is with me every second of the day! My every moment is spent in either dealing out Death or worshipping it! What could a thing like you understand? I desire him dead, and nothing more matters!"
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-08-22 at 10:07 PM.