New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Dante

"Oh come on, there's no way that was it. Friggin lousy cowardly pathetic..." Dante trails off into a string of mumbled curses before he notices the Denari on the ground.

"Hellooo there, what's this thing?" Dante picks it up and takes a close look at it. For any normal or reasonable person, this is an absolutely terrible idea.

Dante hunts down and kills things like the denizen of the coin for fun and theoretical profit. He was never normal, and hasn't been reasonable since he first learned how to move under his own power.

So when he is drawn into the pocket dimension inside the coin where the fallen angel dwells, his reaction is not fear, terror, trepidation, or any other negative emotion. Instead...

"Hey, this place looks interesting. Guess that was one of those Denarius things I've heard about. Heh, and here I thought today was going to be BORING!" Dante draws Ebony and Ivory and holds them loosely in his hands as he looks around, trying to find whatever fallen angel is hiding in here.
    Last edited by Gulping; 2010-08-31 at 12:14 AM.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Bugbear in the Playground

Light
    Light(somehow?) sees the fight, and recognizes his target. On the other hand...on the other hand, he had no reason to get involved. Except that she was beating everyone fighting her.
    'You're a deck stacker'
    'Think you're the hero. '
    'even be here'
    All of his masters words echo in his head...but they needed to win. He need the Authority to trust him. But he didn't have Sammuel. That was a problem; Sammuel knew more about the workings of the sword than he did. It was suicide.
    But she was weak. Something gave her the power at her disposal, and Light could feel it, somewhere inside him. He could make an impact. This was it; this was the chance he had to turn the tide of his life. Stop being a pawn, a reactionary and start being a threat. A Major League player.

He starts running towards Bella, and activates the communicator, "Jenny. Now." His hand is outstretched for the Sword of Truth. His ultimate gambit.

Pinhead
    Pinhead moves towards the Dark Tower; it was his destination now, not specifically anyone, but the power inside it.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Pixie in the Playground

Solomon Kane

Solomon is shocked as Anderson is swallowed up with a snap. Then his face fills with anger: he empties both his revolvers into the Crimson King's hide, then pulls out his shotgun and empties both shells into him, then, with a roar, charges with the Staff of Solomon and thrusts it into the Crimson King's side.

Vin

Vin is shocked too, but regains her wits quickly. Bracing herself against a wall, she Pulls on Solomon, yanking him away before the Crimson King can swallow him too. Then, daggers flashing, she wades in: with deft dodging, Atium, Pewter, and honed reflexes, she begins severing legs one by one; after the sixth leg, she sees the other legs begin to buckle from the weight of the Crimson King's mass; she jumps out of the way.

Doing a backflip, she sheathes her daggers and grabs two of the severed, spiked limbs. She take a moment to swallow the contents of two vials, one general metals, the other more atium. Then, with a Steelpush, she vaults herself on top of the head, so to speak, of the Crimson King. She raises both of the severed legs.

She drives them both into his red, red eyes.

Then flipping off and away, she lands next to Dresden and mutters:

"Light him up."
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-31 at 12:30 AM.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    You feel the sword before it's in your hand. It leaks rage, anger, fury at everything. You want to take this sword and kill everything with it. You can to, your unbeatable. With the sword, you're the perfect warrior.
    Sadly, that's not the case. The sword doesn't make you a better fighter, it just convinces you it does. But aided by your anger, there is nothing you can't cut through with that blade.

Dante
    You are in a place that looks like a graveyard, with mist curling around the edges. A demon sits in the center. It's form is based on a blackened skeleton, with shadowy robes and silvery crosses hung everywhere, like an over-enthusiastic shamans charm bracelets. Six limbs sprout from it's shoulders, a pair of skeletal wings spread wide, the bones lined with dried eyes, and a second pair of arms, holding a ring of old fashioned rusted keys on a ring and an hourglass. It's other, more conventional set hold a rusted scythe far larger then it should be able to lift.
    It's skull is hooded and empty, with sharp gemstones in the place of teeth, a rusted, twisted and broken crown atop it's head, and a crack running across the center.
    "I am Sammael." It croaks, like a death rattle, almost infectious by itself. "Second circle Angel of Death, in the service of hell. What bargain do you seek?"

Anderson and Flandre
    Your bayonets carve through her defenses, allowing Flandre's beams of magic to scorch her flesh. She screams, and focuses on the pair of you. With a strain of her will, she tears Flandre's wings from her back, and turns them to dust.

Pinhead
    You close the distance, and enter the tower to see the Crimson King battling the Ka'tet. Whether you recognize him or not is your call.

Vin
    As you grab his severed legs, you feel them prickle, but you take no notice. It's only when you're atop him that you realize the still twitching claws have grabbed both your wrists. They hold you in place, suddenly immovable, as the giant demon smiles beneath you, and opens his hungry mouth.
    Solomon begins his barrage, blowing the kings face into a bloody unrecognizable pulp and leaving only a single eye.
    It backs away from the shots, trying to minimize it's target, but he can only do so much.
    You manage to get off hm, but the claws still hold you fast, denying you a chance to escape their pull, or the leverage to remove them yourself.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-31 at 12:35 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Elric concentrates. The winds at his beck and call, he whispers the name of the wind and soars toward Bella. Stormbringer and Mournblade howl with hunger and fury, intent to drive themselves into the idol's heart. Two swords, perfect twins, ever shifting patterns of ebony, crimson, and gold. All the raw chaos of the multiverse bound by its most ancient laws. They heed no magic, for magic is a thing of the endless chaos; they remember its taming. The black blades press ever forward, screaming like wolves at the edge of the fire, hungry for blood.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

6. - Top - End - #756
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

Seeing as she is continuing her rampage he sheds a single tear for the poor confused girl and quietly says, "I'm sorry." He then closes his eyes as a multitude of symbols appear on the ground and in the air. He taps various symbols like letters on a keyboard until they combine into one symbol and it attaches itself to his forehead and his eyes glow pure white. A pure white beam of destruction energy that takes the form of giant, righteous dragon that charges at Bella.

KM

(See previous post)

7. - Top - End - #757
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    Flandre screams as two holes are now present on her back. They may have been artificial wings, but they were still attached to her stubs of wings she had at birth.
    People forget that Flandre, even though 500 years old and a vampire, is still a little girl. She's never felt pain before, so she's just screaming as small trickles of blood stain her dress. "YUKARI! IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE!" she yells to her unofficial guardian, collapsing on the ground in tears, a pool of her blood forming around her.

Anderson
    He continues his barrage of bayonets, walking closer and closer as he channels power into every single attack. "By the power of God, ye shall be judged!" He focuses the fire on her vitals, throwing at the head, kidneys, head, lungs, head, heart, head, liver, head, stomach, and head.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Fayt and Anderson
    The two attacks pin her, holding her in place as she struggles at both of them, but her power relies on calm, and she's unable to cause them to cease to be. While she struggles, the two of you holding her in place, Elric descends on her like a thunderbolt.

Elric
    Stormbringer erupts through the left side of her chest, Mournblade the right, and Bella gasps her last.
    She's dead.

Berserker
    Rosalie smiles as she feels Bella's death. It's her day now. Her time to shine.
    "Kill them for me, my champion." She says, giving you more power still. It flows into you, strengthening you until your at you're peak. "Kill them all."

Elsewhere
    Bella died. But Bella was only an avatar, a shell that contained a fraction of the essence of something greater. Something that had begun when Randall Flagg and Lilath had lied together, to create a union that had resulted in an evil that should never had walked the universe.
    "No." Said a word, a denial, a declaration in defiance of the events.
    "This cannot be. This will not be. I shall not let it." The voice continued, growing in power and strength, as though by defiance it could alter the very fabric of the universe.
    This isn't how she pictured it. How dare they ruin her perfect story? How dare they disturb beautiful love? How dare they? Edward had died, and the many Edwards that had taken root across the universe were now beyond her reach to influence, to nurture, to protect.
    No.
    And she couldn't change it. She couldn't undo it.
    Taking the manuscript, she flicks through and winces. Two hundred pages to go. Sighing, she begins to write. It's not over yet...
    The words she penned took on a form of their own, forming a blurring cloud of white mist. Powerful, absolute, an ending to all means of life.
    The Anti-Life Equation.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-31 at 12:54 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Dante

Dante lets out a low whistle when he lays eyes on Sammael's form. "So you're one of the thirty fallen angels imprisoned in these coins? No wonder, cause boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you UGLY. You look like ass and sick had a kid together and moved up to Chernobyl." The devil hunter is as glib as ever, showing absolutely no fear of the Denarian. He's seen worse and sent it packing back to oblivion. His chosen profession can be actively referred to as 'making room in Hell.'

"As for a bargain, how about you take a good long nap and never bother anyone else again, or I show you why I use guys like you to decorate my shop."

The Stig

That sword is LOUD. It's ANNOYING. What the hell was this kid thinking trying to bring something that wild and uncontrollable into a fight. He might as well have duct-taped a rabid badger to his arm, it'd have been QUIETER.

You reorient yourself in mid air and land safely, then spot the little girl out of the corner of you eye. Those jewel-wing things are gone, and she's bleeding heavily. Foolish and far too powerful for her own good, she may be, she's still just a child. You dash over and pull a super advanced First Aid Kit from the Hangar and start to treat her wounds. At the rate she's losing blood, you Know you have to stop her from bleeding as soon as possible.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "And the Judgement of the Lord has been delivered," he says, walking to his next destination, the Dark Tower. He had some business to attend to. Soon.

Twilight, the Lynching

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

Those who just killed Bella
    Hopefully, the universe cannot degenerate any further. Now you need to repair it. The only way to do that is the Dark Tower.

KM
    You are back where Solomon vanished, and Anderson vanished the first time. There seems to be nowhere they could have gone. So where did they go?
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-31 at 01:13 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She scans the entire area, trying to pick up anything.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akuma
    Akuma watched the rampage of Bella with calm, emotionless observationalism. After seeing it all end he says, "A shame, I would have liked to kill her."

Godzilla
    Big G attempts to smack more of the wolves with his tail, and grab any he can get his hands on.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

Elsewhere
    The frantic writing continues, and the universe begins to take shape beneath the demented scrawl. And the universe changes.

The Stig
    The little vampiress abruptly vanishes.

Flandre
    You return to Scarlet Devil Mansion, to see your sister, Remilia, waiting for you. She runs over and hugs you. "We were so worried!" She says.

Elric
    You realize it's not over when the swords do not feed you. You didn't capture her essence. She wasn't a being, an individual. She wasn't alive, and had no soul, no essence, nothing. She was merely a puppet. The swords howl in fury. They've got the scent now. They'll spend eternity baying for her blood, they never give up once they've sampled a taste.
    But you are left to wonder, who is pulling the strings?

KM
    You find the carpark beneath the tower. The lift is particularly noticeable, after what Solomon Kane and Anderson did to it.

Light Yagami
    You remember what Flagg said. You have to take them to the Dark Tower. The entrance is through the carpark beneath the tower Jasper had.
    However, something has occurred to you. you wish to become a god, and perhaps you have the means. Not merely to be perceived as one, though to your pragmatic mind there is little difference, but to actually attain Godhood. You lack the knowledge and the experience, but you have two beings who can provide both. And if anyone tries to stop you...
    ...The sword is still in your hand.
    As is only fitting! You are Kira, it's chosen champion, the only one with the Moral Clarity to decide the fate of the World! You are a god made flesh, the perfect being, transcendent in your...
    A portal opens behind you, and Misa steps out. Before you can react she runs over and hugs you, planting a kiss firmly on your lips, and in short makes you extremely uncomfortable. You don't even notice her slip the sword out of your fingers to clang on the ground.

Thanos
    A voice, familiar to you as your heartbeat sounds in your ear. It's cold, but it's the only voice worth hearing, the only thing worth listening to.
    "I am pleased." Death says to you, and you shiver as though caressed. "Very pleased indeed."

Darkseid
    She was using the equation. All this was wrought with it. Not the entirety, no, just a part. Just what her simple mind had been capable of understanding. But without the rest, your knowledge gained here was worthless. Still so much more to learn.

John Taylor
    The Timeslip gambit failed, and Edward was not returned to life. As she dies, you feel her gift escape, erupting out of her body to go elsewhere. You need answers. You need a solution. And the only person who might know a thing, is her father.
    You've met him before. One of the only people whose reputation exceeds yours. The walkin' dude. The wanderer. The spreader of chaos.
    Randall Flagg.

Fayt
    Your tired after the expense of power, but it seems to have worked.

Dante
    There is a wheezing rattle, and a puff of dry dust. Sammael is trying to laugh. Abruptly, he vanishes,, becoming flickering shadows, and fading beyond even them.
    Then he reforms behind you. "I can't be killed. I'm not just a fallen, I'm temptation. I will exist as long as there are humans to be tempted, that is my function. Now, bargain."
    He appears infront of you again. "The child has taken the burden. Even now he hears my whispers in his mind. It will drive him mad, if he is fortunate. If he is not, who knows what he might become? Now someone must pick up the coin, and take it themselves, or condemn an innocent child to a life of evil. What will it be?"

Godzilla
    Another two wolves join to replace the one you crushed to jam with a flick of your thunderous tail, nipping your ankles, flanks and scratching you enough to cause serious irritation. The Alpha, the big black wolf, hangs back, gauging your skill and coordinating the other wolves, like some general.

Asuka
    The wolf leaps away, heading off to fight the giant Lizard.

Sam
    Blade hands you a gun, secures the room, checks the windows, the kitchen, everything, acting with military efficiency, then returns, carefully reloads his pistol, then just... stops. He has the cat-like ability to do absolutely nothing when there is nothing to be done.
    He makes no attempt at conversation, doesn't stir, and but for the minimal rise and fall of his chest he might as well be dead.

Kamina
    Well, that's all sorted then. Time for post-asskicking inspiring speech and party!

Ryoma Nagare
    You land behing Kamina, but don't have time to check out his mech. You can see what looks like...
    The biggest dinosaur ever born, fighting wolves.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Pixie in the Playground

Vin

Vin looks at the severed claws that are somehow clinging to her hands, flares Pewter, then smashes them together

The claws break in half; without leverage, they slide off of her hands and splatter to the ground.

Okay, don't use the King's body parts as weapons. Vin thinks to herself.

She pulls out one of her horsehoes, then Steel Pushes it right into the Red King's remaining eye. Then she yanks it out again with an IronPull: is flies out of the Eye socket with a spray of ichor.

"Dresden." She growls. "We could use some Fire Magic or something."

Solomon Kane

The Staff of Solomon is very durable: for the moment, Kane decides to leave it jammed in the King's side. He reloads his shotgun and keeps firing round after round of diamond coated solid slugs into the Crimson's King's bulk.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She hugs back, just letting the tears flow as the pain in her back dies down from the previous healing. She was anemic and would need to feed soon to replace her lost blood, but all that she could think about at the moment was just how happy she was to be home. She never wanted to go back to the human world again.

Twilight, the Lynching

17. - Top - End - #767
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Dante

"You shouldn't have said that. You reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally shouldn't have said that. Now you've gone and given me an actual REASON to kick your ass."

Dante spins around and holds a massive, triple-barreled rocket launcher up to Sammael's face. Pandora Form 124: Hatred. As the projectiles slam into the fallen and detonate, the devil hunter leaps away and draws the greatsword Rebellion, his personal weapon.

"You say you're temptation? Might want to get started on that then, instead of just pissing me off."

The Stig

She disappeared? Odd. Still, you managed to staunch the bleeding and start the healing process, at least.

That stupid sword is still being LOUD. It sounds like it's... WHINING?! Oh wait, that one moron dropped it. No wonder it's being so petulant. You stomp over to it, pick it up, and project two words into whatever excuse for a mind it has.

SHUT UP.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Bugbear in the Playground

Pinhead
    “King of a throne of Crimson Red. How fitting to meet you here.” He twitches his hand to separate the two with long, spiked chains. He clearly wanted information, and wasn’t going to let them continue until he obtained it. They could fight him, obviously…but that would leave them open to each other. It was a good situation for him.

Light
    Light looks at Stig, "Would you please give that back?" It's a request, and a polite one, though a word of threat seems to be in.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She heads to the lift and uses it. (or goes through it. Whatever.)

Fayt

He pants after using that attack. It was his second strongest destruction energy attack. Still, it was a little sad. She was just confused, angry, and heartbroken. He had no problems with taking out villians, tyrants, evil overlords, but killing a girl that was barely as old as him just rubbed him the wrong way.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

Dante
    The blasts smash into him, reducing huge portions of him to dust. He just laughs again.
    "Better men then you have tried." He says, vanishing into wisps of smoke again, and reforming perched atop a grave like some big vulture. It's not fighting you. There in lies the weakness of the coins, they have no power over you you don't give them.

KM
    There are twenty floors, and no way of knowing which one the previous characters got off on.

Pinhead, Vin, Solomon Kane, Dresden
    The enormous spider lowers it's head at just the wrong instant, and the horseshoe clatters of it's skullplate above it's eyes, cracking it. The wound heals, slowly, but oozes more of that ichor. The thing backs away, held away from you by Pinheads chains, then seems to reduce in size. Only it didn't. It's just not here anymore. Before your eyes, the giant spiderlike thing slipped through a crack in the wall, barely a centimeter across.
    Solomon's staff clatters to the ground.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She scans for any kind of trail that could have been left. Heat trail, footprints, vehicle trail imprints, and if need be male horomones, scent, and sweat.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He continues walking, going towards the car park under the tower so he can get to the Dark Tower.

Twilight, the Lynching

23. - Top - End - #773
    Pixie in the Playground

Solomon Kane

Solomon cautiously walks forward and retrieves his staff: all of the ichor inexplicably slid off of the staff, leaving it dry. He reloads his guns and keeps a wary eye on the Cenobite.

Vin

Vin curses as the Crimson King retreats: she Pulls on all of the metal she has shot, retrieving some coins and the horseshoe. Then, she turns to face Pinhead, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Who exactly are you?" she asks.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-08-31 at 06:12 PM.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

I open my gift once more, and Find Flagg. I don't pull him through, though. I appear to him as an illusion.

"Your daughter just destabilized reality, Flagg. I am not happy."

Never let them see you sweat.

Sam

He clutches Nick to him, then, and cradling his son in his arms, picks up the phone. He'd need help for this. Tony, Nina, Ben...even Sock.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

25. - Top - End - #775
    Barbarian in the Playground

Harry

Damnit too slow in order to get any good hits in and now we lost several good men. Maybe I can do something though. I extended my shield into the crack and try to catch the spider before it crawls too far away.

Darksied

Darksied attempts to open a Boom Tube beneath the writer weaving the minor anti-life equation and pull her to the depths of Apokalips.

Asuka

With no one in the way for now Asuka makes her way back into her EVA and tries to power it up. Hopefully it will still work after the beating it just took.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

KM
    Two men, one big with an altered physiology, the other ordinary sized. They were both within the lift for two minutes. They were in a vehicle that appears to have been Abraham's Tank.
    Definitely Solomon Kane and Anderson. You don't know what floor they went to, however.

John Taylor
    "I myself couldn't be happier, Taylor. And we're old friends. Call me Desmond. Or Des if you prefer." He replies. He's still wearing Charlie's form, but he's changed it. He's shaved of the mustache, and swapped the outfit to a hooded jacket. He's playing what looks like patience with Tarrot cards. And every card with it's face showing has the Grim reaper on it, smiling a big smile and holding a scythe, except the one in his hand, which has Janus, chaos.
    "And I'm fairly sure you gave them the starchild, detective."

Sam
    Blade stares up. "Don't get your friends involved. You want deaths on your conscience, that's a good way to do it." He says in his deep voice.
    You've been around scary people before. Blade's nearly as bad as Bill. And that's saying quite a bit.

Anderson
    You enter the tower, and follow through into the carpark.

Asuka
    No problems. Your EVA was built to last.

Darkseid
    Bella is dead, and the equation is already dissipated. You'd have to follow further. But you even though you didn't catch enough information to reverse engineer anything, it's the biggest break through you've ever managed. know what you're looking for.

Harry
    The huge spider thing batters against you shield, like a cement truck, smashing against you again and again. It's all you can do to keep the shield up, and then the battering just...
    Stops. abruptly, your not shielding a thing.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-31 at 07:56 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He walks up to KM and looks at the blown gate that was originally in front of the elevator.
    "Yes, Mary. Solomon is down there, past a desert of great length in a tower of darkest hue. This is where we must go, and I hope you can assist me in this journey," he says, getting on the lift and pushing the button for the bottom floor again.

Twilight, the Lynching

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

Anderson
    Nothing happens. You can't come to the tower the same way twice, in much the same way you can't come to Narnia the same way twice.
    You look at the other levels, wondering where they lead...
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

"We've all made mistakes in the past. If we aren't idiots, we take responsibility for them. How do we restore the multiverse?"

Sam

"He-heck no."

He dials a single number, anyway.

"Last time I went in alone, I ended up winning back, then losing my soul, flirting with a vampire, seeing death and destruction all around me...I am not doing this without someone I can actually trust."

Nina was a demon. Admittedly, she looked human most of the time, and she was a bit of a ditz, but still. She was invulnerable to any sort of mortal weapon.

((What about GL BW))
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

30. - Top - End - #780
    Barbarian in the Playground

Darksied

Darksied scans the rest of the world for more traces of the equation. If someone as insignificant as that girl could weild part of the the very being of free will then the rest must be here somewhere in some form.

Harry

I pull anything in my shield back in but I don't get my hopes up.

Asuka

Asuka powers up her EVA and continues on her way looking for the giant lizard or the star fighter, something she could hit.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin