New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Elric
    "Something I need you to kill. A being has been born in a human body, and it is distorting the entire universe with it's mind. Not just the present, but the past and future. Laws are unraveling, history is being damaged, and worse. I can't beat her. You can kill anything. Or at least, you're sword can, and it needs someone to hold it."

Godzilla
    None of them even get a chance to fire before you destroyed them by lobbing entire buildings there way.
    And then you run into a setback.
    Now, this being the world it is, superhumans are now considering their best option for dealing with you. Unfortunately, none of them could defeat you in a fair fight, as the plannet busters are all reduced to normal humans by the radiation you omit. and a frontal scale assault would be suicide.
    But the Justice League also has Batman, and while the government never considered what might happen if Godzilla attacked, he did. Batman has long planned with this, and acts. In short, he had all the prep time he needed.
    Leaping from the shade, he pulls a tiny Deus Ex Machina of a device that would make Reed Richards head blow up at such a blatant asspull from his utility belt, which he keeps there in case a giant hundred foot lizard should happen to show up, and tosses it, hitting you on the foot. You are instantly and painlessly transported to a different dimension. That just happens to be earth 34, where the Cullens have made their new home.
    You see a few buildings in the distance. Just do what comes natural.

Akuma
    "First, I will pay you. Deep within you I sense potential. Power untapped. Abilities locked that should be learned. Close your eyes, and hold still."
    You can't really explain what happens next, but your strength and capabilities increased to about a dozen times what they were in the space of an instant? What a rush! It was like an explosion. It was like being reborn. For the first time, your ki flared up brilliantly around you, like a flickering, blood red fire.
    You have learned to fly, and shoot beam attacks. In short, you can fight on even terms with a Dragon Ball Z character.

KM
    Roughly twice your power. It's not an animal, so much as a force of nature. Like some mad god wrote a poem to merciless destruction.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 02:00 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground

Godzilla
    I'll just detail what Godzilla does to the buildings like this:
    Stomp, stomp, stomp, smash, smash, smash, Shoop Da Whoop.
    Eeeeeeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (Godzilla roar?)
    Akuma
    Akuma grunts, he doesn't like artificially enhancing his powers, but he won't complain. He asks, "Now what do you want me to do?"

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

KM

She senses the beast suddenly leave. Well at least know she didn't have to deal with it. After compiling all of her information she decides to let Mary out so she can play with the kids, making sure to switch back KM when either of the two adults come by.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Godzilla
    The enormous Taj Mahal is first. The roman Colosseum is next. But when you come to the mansion you find it's protected by some sort of forcefield. And push as hard as you can, it won't break or give.

Drode and Jaghatai
    You hear crashing, looking up you see a giant lizard smashing and roaring above the treeline. You can't see what it's smashing, but it seems very angry, and is roaring as it does so.

Animorphs
    You see the same thing.

Akuma
    "It's not artificial." He says, perhaps reading your mind. "You would have learned this eventually on your own. Now I'm going to send you to a planet. Kill everyone you find.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He goes to another of the priests employed at the orphanage.
    "Father, I request your help. Please give this message to Maxwell," he says, handing him a letter detailing his current situation. He'd need orders before he could go and stop this proposed problem, and he also needed confirmation that this situation was truly enough for him to get involved again.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

6. - Top - End - #156
    Pixie in the Playground

Yoda
    Yoda nods. He senses no deception or malicious intent in her heart. What he does sense... well, time and a place. He would help her comes to terms with it later. "Be careful, you should. Frail, I am. No desire to be crushed, I have."

Darksied
    Thanos blinks. That is not an answer he expected. But then he shakes his head, and smiles, making his craggy, ridged face all the more terrifying.
    "Well, I see no reason to make this a battle between you and I, Darkseid. I will help you retrieve the equation, and in exchange you will owe me a favor. Which you will follow, or I will take payment from your corpse." He does not extend his hand, or any of the other rituals a lesser being would work in. His word is enough."
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Bruce Wayne

((still waiting on Picolo))

John Taylor

"You mean you don't know?"

Alex rubs his temples. The sole other bar patron turns to look at me. I have a gift at describing the Nightside. Comes of being the son of the Being who created it.

"You are in the Nightside, the dark heart of London. They call London the Smoke, and everyone knows there's no smoke without fire. The Nightside is a square mile of narrow streets and back alleys in the centre of city, linking slums and tenements that were old when the last century was new. That's if you believe the official maps. In practice, it's much bigger than that, as though space itself has reluctantly expanded to fit in all the darkness and evil and generally strange stuff that has set up home here."

"It's always night here. It's always three o'clock in the morning, and the dawn never comes. People are always coming and going, drawn by needs that dare not speak their names, searching for pleasures and services unforgivable in the sane, daylight world. Everything you ever feared or dreamed of is running loose somewhere in the shifting streets, or waiting patiently for you in the expensive private rooms of patrons-only clubs. You can find anything in the Nightside, if it doesn't find you first. It's a sick, magical, dangerous place."

I put the chaos dice away, ruby pips gleaming in the dim light.

"And you came here without knowing, or without wanting to. It happens more than you think."

Jack Hawksmoor

He fades away, swallowed up by the city, traversing its underground passages. And then he bursts upwards, through Edward Cullen, ripping the vampire in two.

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-23 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akuma
    He glares at the figure before him, "I do not murder people who cannot fight back, only those defeated in combat are worthy of honorable death. I hope that this is a world of warriors you are sending me to."
    Godzilla
    Angered, Godzilla spews forth a fire breath on the force field.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Pixie in the Playground

{I'll narrate what Harry sees soulgaze wise, since Cracklord probably doesn't know much about Allomancy}

There's nothing unusual, beyond the normal revelations and flows of power revealed by the Sight.

Except...you suddenly see a translucent blue line in the air: it pulses with a consistent beat, like the thumps of a drum. It's an oddly peaceful sensation, similar to magic, yet...more primal, more raw.

The blue line is emanating right from the strange rectangular coin.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor
    The beam cuts through the city, digging so deep you wonder if it will hit the center of the road and come out the other side. Then you hit him, doing exactly as you say.
    The top half of Edward lies on the ground, horrified and shocked. Not just at the fact he lost, but that you beat him so easily.
    "You... you maimed me." He's eyes are so wide he can't believe it. He's lost his legs and his left arm at the elbow. He's trembling all over.

Taylor and Fayt
    "If you aren't going to buy the kid a drink, tell him our sordid little history outside, will you?"

Akuma
    "It will be. It will be." He replies, and you appear on a green hill. In the distance, Godzlla is destroying the Cullens homes. Closer at hand, perhaps half a kilometer, is Barney the dinosaurs evil cousin, and a figure in golden armor who looks like some ancient god. He's a warrior, if nobody else is.

Godzilla
    It is deflected, missing you by a narrow margin. Someone will have to shut off the forcefield to let you in.

Anderson
    He returns, with a phone. She went right to the top, Mary Magnum, head of all the Church's shadow agencies, and a living saint. "Is this Anderson?" She asks, with just a hint of a lisp. "Because if it is, you still need to loosen up."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-23 at 11:31 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

He rubs his temples and starts talking to himself. "Great, I am NEVER trifling with Murphy's Law ever again. I wish for a little excitement and I end up in what is essintially a magical mud pit of perpetual darkness. IT's not enough that I found out that I was part of a videogame a two years ago." He sighs and looks towards John. "Well I guess I'm stuck here. You don't mind if I stick with you right, seems like you know this place very well and I doubt my scanner has any info on this place." he seems to have calmed down and is acting relativly normal instead of freaking out.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor

"King of Cities, Edward."

At a gesture, the streets of the city begin to swallow the vampire up. Slowly.

"Anything you'd like to say?"

Jack wasn't going to kill the vampire painlessly. He was going to drop a skyscraper on him. Or rather, put the Cullen under a skyscraper.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Elric clenches his fist around the meat he was about to feed his wyrmling, smushing it into pulp; "Then hire an assassin. There are an infinite number of petty death gods and interplanar murderers willing to do it. Call upon them. I doubt you have anything to offer me for such an indignity as a common sell sword."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "Ah, Sister, it is nice to speak with you. I have a question about the rest of the world, as it relates to heathens and monsters. We have received two people at our doors, one Solomon Kane and another KOS-MOS, a time-traveler. What is the situation outside and does it require any of our special assistance?" he says into the phone. He'd loosen up as soon as all the threats to God's Green Earth were eradicated and peace (or the Catholic Church) reigned supreme.

Flandre
    It's about now that she notices the door still open next to Light. She didn't want to be hurt, although she doubted she could be, by any random beams of death. She runs to the door and attempts to leap in.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-23 at 11:43 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor
    Edward glares at you. It's clear he hates you almost as much as you hate him. He's within ten feet of the portal he came through. With a burst of power and an explosion of pink light, he blows the road apart, leaving a smoking crater, and with surprising dexterity pulls himself through, ripping the frame apart behind him with his bare hands. The portal's gone in an instant. He got away.
    Leaving you alone with Light Yagami and a girl in pink, and a sudden purpose. He killed Angie. You don't think you've ever wanted to kill anyone as much as you want to kill him.

Elric
    "I'm not asking you to fight for me, I'm asking you to fight for the multiverse. If it corrodes things enough, paradox will take over. Cause and effect itself may be shattered, and the whole universe could slide into chaos, leaving Arioch to rule all. Now, I could hire one of the people here. Those elves who were just here, for example. They have a chance of pulling this off, narrow though it may be. But the universe needs a hero, not a sellsword. It needs you, Elric."

Flandre
    You beat him through. Your standing on a green, grassy hill, in the grounds of a mansion that looks like it might also be a spaceship, it's so modern. There is a giant lizard monster rampaging outside.
    Edward bursts into tears.

Anderson
    "Nothing on call, though the Authority want to talk. I'll put you through."
    Johnny Blaze, also known as Ghost Rider, is on the other side. "Is that you Anderson?" He asks.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 02:05 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor

Jack dusts himself off. Then he takes a look and realizes that dust is the least of his worries. Therefore, for the first time in a month, he activates his comm.

"Hawksmoor to Carrier. Door."

Shave, shower, and change of clothes. Definitely called for.

Alex Morrisey((How did I get stuck playing the bartender...))

The man behind the bar snorts before Taylor can get a word in. He's a sarcastic, bitter sort of man.

"Taking on strays again, Taylor? Christ, you are pathetic, aren't you. Look at me. Look at this place. Snakes getting into the lager and improving the flavor, somethings been eating the rats in the traps, and my pet vulture is now twenty-one months pregnant. Nasty slut. And the Coltranes decided to take a vacation."

He leans in closer to Fayt.

"You'll be in good company with Taylor. Always has to be the white knight, he does, riding in to rescue some poor bastard caught between a rock and a hard place. The ones with no-one else to turn to. John's always been a sucker for a hard luck story, and it would appear he's still arrogant enough to believe he knows what's best for everyone."

John Taylor

"I can hear you, Alex."

Werewolf blood. Diluted enough so that I didn't turn, but potent enough to give me a healing factor and enhanced senses. Sometimes good things happen in the Nightside. Sometimes they don't.

"...Shut it Taylor."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "Yes, it is me, Rider," he responds. The Authority was contacting him. It really was like last time. He didn't like certain people in the Authority on general principle, Johnny Blaze being one of them. He took a deal with the Devil, but he was making the most of his mistakes, and he could respect that. "You wanted to speak with me?"

Flandre
    She looks around with awe. There was a giant monster attacking. There was a mansion that was as big as the SDM, yet more high-tech. She wondered if they had the space-warping principle in this building? It really helped to save cost on building.
    "Wow! This place is amazing!" she says, completely ignoring Edward.

Twilight, the Lynching

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawksmoor and Light Yagami
    You step through. Light's already made it back.
    The entire team is mostly here. Midnighter and Apollo, Shen and Misa back from shopping (Her Denarii was replaced in the place of Light's, but she still has her Note), Jackson King, Christine, Habbib, everyone, except Jenny, who's hanging out with some girlfriends, and Johnny, who is taking a call. And Sylar, who is searching the multiverse for his 'good friend' Kirby. But he's part time at the most.
    Jackson stands up. "You look like hell." he says, then cracks a smile. He's missed you. Even when he hated you, he still worried about you. You've been friends for a long time. "How are you feeling?"

John Taylor
    Eddie gets to his feet, pays his tab and steps out. He's got places to be. Best not to speculate what or why until you're a bit used to the place. It could give you nightmares.

Johnny Blaze
    "Is it alright if I come over there? We need to talk."

Flandre
    Edward drags himself over to the door, and pushes it open.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 12:14 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    "It is fine for you to come here. The children are currently playing outside," he says, smiling. The difference between Paladin Anderson and Father Anderson was astonishing.

Flandre
    Her attention draws to him. She follows behind him. She seems to be humming a lullaby as she walks. She began wondering what Edward truly was. He wasn't human, as they broke like twigs at the slightest touch. He wasn't a demon of sorts, they usually had telling signs. He might be a vampire, but she'd never seen a vampire like this. Usually they stayed at a relatively young age, thanks to how the curse goes. She'd have to ask him later.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-24 at 12:17 AM.

Twilight, the Lynching

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Anderson
    Johnny appears. He seems... different without his bike. Shorter. more human. Though he's still dressed as a biker. "I got a job. No. Zarathos has a job, from Urial. And I can't do it."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 12:30 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Anderson
    He hangs up the phone.
    "What sort of job be this that you come asking me for help?" he says, remembering that, for all his power, Johnny was still human.

Twilight, the Lynching

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

He shakes his head. This guy was like a cross between Cliff and Albel. Sarcastic to a fault, insulting, and he mocks John for wanting to help people just like Cliff did when he wanted to do the same way. Though Cliff did it in a more joking tone. "There's nothing wrong with helping those who can't help themselves. If others don't help them who will? Besides you never know when you might need to call in a favor." He then turns to John. "Any places in particular I should stay away from in Nightside?"

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Jack Hawksmoor

"Then I look better than I feel. Because I feel like ****. But a very angry piece of **** about to wreak a very large sum of wrath."

Still dressed in rags, and smelling of vomit, a scraggly beard on his chin and an Old Testament Prophet look in his red eyes, Hawksmoor stares at the Authority.

"Edward Cullen is still alive. We need to find him. We need to end him. Because of what he did to us."

Sometimes heroes die. But not with the Authority. They were the best, each and every one of them. They knew their powers, knew how to use them. And had no compunctions about doing so. Jenny had known she was going to die. Angie didn't. And her death at V's hands had been one of their darkest days.

"Contact the Justice League, get some information flowing. I don't know who King decided would be our emissary to them, and I don't care; Apollo's in charge of working with the JLA from now on. Christine, I want a report on any unusual activity recently in an hour. Habib, see what the mystic side of the world is saying. Quit staring, people. There's work to be done."

There is no doubt about it. Hawksmoor is back. Determined, and back. At least for the moment. He himself turns towards his old quarters. He has an drunken bum appearance to burn.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Flandre
    Edward drags himself in, then stops, shocked. The door to the bedroom is open, and Jacob is lying on the double bed, totally nude, a listless expression on his face. Bella is draped around him, pressing against him as much as possible, just as naked and kissing his chest, occasionally biting the skin. He seems to be enjoying it quite a bit.
    She looks up at Edwards strangled gasp. "Oh, welcome back." She says tonelessly, as though she was reading the papers or some other perfectly acceptable pastime.
    Edward stutters something incomprehensible, looking almost as furious as he was around Hawksmoor.
    She shakes her head, as though unable to hear. "Hmm? Oh, Jacob was just keeping me company while you were gone. You don't mind."
    "Yes I do! What do you-"
    "You know he's always loved me, it's only fair." She interrupts. "Unrequited love is terrible. You know you're my one and only. So you don't mind him keeping me company while you're away."
    He pauses, then says in a bland tone and a reasonable expression, his earlier emotions completely gone "You're right. I don't."
    She smiles warmly. It's a vague, unfocused smile. "You're so understanding."
    He smiles vaguely as well, and crawls past the room, not so much as reacting to the moans from within.

Hawksmoor
    You take a fresh suit. You shave. You scrub your teeth, shower, scrape the grime from you're skin, and apply deodorant and cologne. You need a haircut as well, but that's not so dire.
    You emerge to see everyone hard at work. King nods at you once before helping his wife go over the reports.
    "Godzilla attacked, Justice League took care of it. Unusual manifestations in America, but that's just dross from what happened in world two. Luthor acquired the rites to a patent he and Tony have been arguing over, that can't be good, but all seems quiet." She says, reading quickly.
    Habib opens his eyes, completing his meditation. "Powers are stirring beyond this earth in the depths of space. Forces are gathering, and prepare to clash. There will be a war of the Cosmos soon enough, who knows who will emerge the victor? I cannot say more, my domain is the world, beyond it I am little more then the next man."
    Misa puts up her hand, as though she's in school, waves it franticly, then bursts out "Oh! Oh! Mister Snow... can't remember his first name, it's strange, he called. He says that I should tell Jenny that he's angry, because he had to deal with this shadow people thing, and it's her job to do that." She beamed.

Anderson
    "Somewhere I can't go. Takes an ordinary human. And Urial thinks you're the man for the job." Ghost Rider replies. "And it would be best if the Authority don't get involved."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 12:43 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She had never experienced sex before and therefore had no idea what was going on. However, she knew from Edward's reaction that he probably reached a breaking point somewhere. She follows Edward silently, hovering just off the ground.

Anderson
    "The Archangel has a task and I am the best candidate. Further proof that God answers prayers if given enough time. What sort of job does Uriel request of me?" he says. He'd been out of action for a while. A change in pace was always nice.
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2010-08-24 at 12:49 AM.

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Ghost Rider
    "Not a new one. He needs you to finish an old one. Edward Cullen is still alive." He replies. "And he's doing something that's got Urial worried enough to call me. I mean, I'm uncertain help at the best. But it would be bad if the Authority got involved, don't ask me how, Zarphos knows, no me."

Flandre
    You follow him into a room, full of twisted bits of metal and complex machinery. Most of them seem half assembled, and complex, fine, precise tools, hint he assembled it all himself. None of them look like toys. A burned out slab of adamantium the size of an apartment is in the center, with a hole charred through it big enough for you to walk through.
    Edward lies on a bench and closes his eyes. He's not sleeping. He's concentrating. He doesn't seem worried that you followed him.

Godzilla
    Behind you, block by block, the buildings are putting themselves back together, righting themselves until they are the shapes you just smashed. This is confusing. They've never done that before.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-08-24 at 02:12 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Pixie in the Playground

Jaghatai
    "That is fourteen times you've died." The primarch notes, as dispassionately and emotionlessly as a pest exterminator doing his job. No mercy, no interest, just a quiet, righteous fury that would not suffer the tainted, or anything that wasn't human, to live.
    "So I'll keep on killing you until it works." His voice was worse. A quiet, stoic voice that was total in it's commitment and faith. He punctuates his words by killing Drode again.
    He doesn't see Akuma, he's too focussed, but Akuma sees him. He has a face like a hawk, or a bid of prey, with sharp nose and cruel eyes. He's dressed in ornate golden armor so decorated with complex decoration and scrollwork it would actually impede movement, all appearing to be gilded. In addition, he was wearing a tremendous cape. It was made of thirty layers of cloth of gold, and weighed more then the average person could lift.
    He drove his blade into the ground up to the hilt, then teared Drode apart with his bare hands, throwing each piece in another direction. "To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith." He says, picking up his massive golden falchion and resting it on his shoulder. It's still splattered with Drode's blood. So is he. "Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them. No mercy. No respite. No forgiveness. Our path is that of the warrior, the fist of the Emperor. None may cross us and live."

Piccolo
    The pod burns up as it comes into orbit through the atmosphere, diving in a vast trajectory to crash into the base of some mountains. It remains motionless for a second, then it opens with a hiss, smoke obscuring what is inside so it's pilot is just a silhouette. It fades to reveal the muscular, green skinned namekian, dressed in a black martial arts gi, a turban and a huge cape.
    Piccolo gets out, dusts himself off, stretches to let out the kinks in his body after so long in an enclosed space, and looks around.
    "So, what are you investigating?"
    Last edited by Corvond; 2010-08-24 at 06:17 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Bugbear in the Playground

Drode
    Drode tires of both the pain and these games. He was not dealing with them for another minute. Then Godzilla showed up. Drode re-arranged things so everyone in the area is a quite a bit closer to him than they were. Then he laughs as he puts himself another several hundred yards away.

Animorphs
    <Okay so let's see what this mission has got us. First the guy who was beating up Drode beat the s*** out of us. That hurt, by the way, with no effort. Now Godzilla. F*** Drode.> Marco....said. They continue to fly around, watching the various events go one.

Ash
    "I wouldn't touch anything if you don't wanna fight for your life." Ash said, putting down the bottle and walking to get with the rest of the group now that they seemed to be about ready to move, "Which I could go for in a few minutes. Anyone else want to hit the streets?"

Light
    Light stands in the background, listening and waiting, "Hm. Does anyone still have info on Edward? Maybe a record of people he associated with?"
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

John Taylor

"Ignore Alex. He's bitter because he's under a geas. He isn't allowed to leave the bar. And the person who cast it slept with his ex-wife."

Alex holds up two fingers. I return the salute.

"Many places. Blaiston Street, The Osterman Gate, The Dragon's Mouth...the Nightside is filled with dangers and wonders. And we aren't picky about letting you go to hell in your own way."

We exit the bar, then, and find ourselves on the streets of the Nightside. It's always three in the morning, here, but it's still brightly lit by neon signs and gaslight lamps.

I flag a reputable taxi, driven by a minor demon still healing from his implants. I tell him our destination. The Nightside Tourist Information Office. He's never heard of it. I give him the address. He laughs.

"I just need to check something there. And neither of you can get past the door, I'm afraid."

I have to shut down Walker's operation at some point. Even if it is dead useful. I'll do it after this case.

Jack Hawksmoor

"Elijah? He's an ass. A grumpy old ****. Jenny. Go apologize to him."

Teenagers. He never was one, and had no sympathy for them.

"I'll take a look at the scene in Kansas City. She should be able to tell me something."

Bruce Wayne

"The possible end of the universe."

He locks on to the nearest life signs(other than themselves), and using his ring to keep himself aloft, flies towards them once more.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-08-24 at 07:36 AM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

30. - Top - End - #180
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akuma
    He leaps over to the Golden Warrior, ignoring evil barney for now, and tells him, "Warrior, I challenge you to honorable combat. Face me here and now."
    Godzilla
    The giant dinosaur is confused by the buildings reassemblig, so it goes to try and destroy them again.