New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    What did you think of this story blurb though?
    And did you read the little short on the previous page?
    Didja read the little short on the previous page?
    Didja read the short?
    Thanks! So, what do you think of Alistair and the scene and his interactions with Melata?
    (And did you read it yet? Sorry if I'm pestering you.)
    I sense a pattern here.
    I read it and was intrigued, it looks like it will be a nice story. I'm confused though because I'm not sure exactly whats going on, but I imagine context will be along at some point to enlighten me.
    As to the comic, D'aww happy serrin is adorable! She looks so excited.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

2. - Top - End - #572
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    I sense a pattern here.
    I read it and was intrigued, it looks like it will be a nice story. I'm confused though because I'm not sure exactly whats going on, but I imagine context will be along at some point to enlighten me.
    As to the comic, D'aww happy serrin is adorable! She looks so excited.
    Okay, okay, I'll stop. (It's just that I'm afraid people will miss it).

And yeah, it'll make sense later.

I think I just made everybody love Serrin even more. Isn't it nice to finally have a half-elf who isn't a brooding angstbucket?

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

And yeah, it'll make sense later.

I think I just made everybody love Serrin even more. Isn't it nice to finally have a half-elf who isn't a brooding angstbucket?
    I thought it was the half-orcs and Drow who had patent on the angsty buckets? Must remember to check in the patent office

But yeah, we all love Serrin a lot and we all think the little story blurb was intriguing
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Titan in the Playground

Link to it in your sig.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

5. - Top - End - #575
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    But yeah, we all love Serrin a lot and we all think the little story blurb was intriguing
    This is of course the greatest threat to Serrin's survival, and had she inherited her family's genre savvy she would know this. Whenever a hero has to die dramatically, it's always the overly happy one that everyone likes. It's just not as dramatic for anyone else to die, and it'll effect the party the most, especially the ones that were mean to them. Saphrin's threat was not idle, they will never be heard from again.

Enough doom and gloom though, I always considered half-elves to be the really happy ones, they have a quick human metabolism, yet have the playful nature of an elf. The angsty ones must be bouncing off the walls when they get home, all that energy must go somewhere.
    Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, Atomic Highway, Dark Heresy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?

6. - Top - End - #576

I thought it was the half-orcs and Drow who had patent on the angsty buckets? Must remember to check in the patent office

Yeah, but I noticed that half-elves are sterotypically angsty about their mixed-race blood. Though this is partially because the full elves are arrogant pricks. Not here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjeinn-tae View Post
    This is of course the greatest threat to Serrin's survival, and had she inherited her family's genre savvy she would know this. Whenever a hero has to die dramatically, it's always the overly happy one that everyone likes. It's just not as dramatic for anyone else to die, and it'll effect the party the most, especially the ones that were mean to them. Saphrin's threat was not idle, they will never be heard from again.

Enough doom and gloom though, I always considered half-elves to be the really happy ones, they have a quick human metabolism, yet have the playful nature of an elf. The angsty ones must be bouncing off the walls when they get home, all that energy must go somewhere.
    Serrin's a bit genre savvy; she had to have picked some things up. And look at the title of that comic again, Serrin's family is safe. And it was Luic who freaked.

Yeah, Serrin's blood is one part hemoglobin, four parts caffeine and red bull. The rest of her family isn't much better. I almost pity her ex-boyfriend.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-09-18 at 04:37 PM.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, Serrin's blood is one part hemoglobin, four parts caffeine and red bull. The rest of her family isn't much better. I almost pity her ex-boyfriend.
    Wouldn't this mean that you almost pity your future boyfriend(s)? Seeing as you're self-described as being of a similar level of energy...
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

8. - Top - End - #578

Serrin's a bit genre savvy; she had to have picked some things up. And look at the title of that comic again, Serrin's family is safe. And it was Luic who freaked.

I know Serrin's family is safe, but I have the striking of intuition that being Serrin is one of the most dangerous positions in the world.

Hmm, I would imagine that would be painful having so much caffeine running through the bloodstream... Does she naturally produce caffeine? Or is she guzzling down mountain dew and red bull whenever she's off-panel?
    Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, Atomic Highway, Dark Heresy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah see, this is what I thought. All the half-elves I've ever seen portrayed are either happy and hyper or smooth/suave operators. I don't think I've ever seen one that was sad about their heritage.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, but I noticed that half-elves are sterotypically angsty about their mixed-race blood. Though this is partially because the full elves are arrogant pricks. Not here though.

Actually, Lucrid is perhaps the only person who is not hyper most of the time. Also, I believe that Serrin has inherited one characteristic from him that will be amusing. (Shall not say any more for fear of being shot)
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

11. - Top - End - #581
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Serrin is adorable and funny, so of course we all like her

...Just make sure she'll never contract the dreaded disease that all characters in the multistoryverse shudder, often the sad result from authors liking their characters too much, okay?

But seriously speaking, I believe she'll be fine.

Speaking of other things, there was this little short story:

I woke up at 5:30 AM with this story prompt in my head. This takes place in the sequel. It's all a character's thoughts.

Spoiler
    Show

Alistair walks up the slope, the wind whipping around him. Even in Tunit Island, the only place where the sea breeze does not blow is in the belly of the volcano.

He walks up to a slab of white marble, pulls out a large container of noodles, puts about half of it into a bowl, sits on the slab, and begins to eat. He takes his time, savoring the taste. When he finishes, he smirks at the marble.

"Well?" he asks. "Have you been watching?"

The slab does not answer. The body underneath silently decomposes. Ghosts never respond, not even for him. Especially not this one.

Alistair clasps his hands and smiles.

Ah, it had been a long battle of wits, one in which she had perished but a few years ago (He was there, at arm's length), but now his plan was in the final stages of completion. And two of them too, though the altar only called for the blood of one!

The boy then. He was more daring, more...Reckless. The girl was too cautious. Alistair saw how that chain-smoking albino (He had only seen the white-haired, violet-eyed young man for a few minutes, yet he could not conceive of him without a cigarette dangling from his fingers or clenched between his teeth) had looked at him with suspicion. The girl may not believe him, but she would listen. It would be too much trouble.

The albino was a sorcerer though, he could really mess things up...But then again, unlikely. He spent his fire spells lighting cigarettes rather than smiting foes. And if worst came to worst...Alistair knew of the intimate link between caster and familiar. It wouldn't be too hard to snap a rat's neck.

Then there was Loki...But he was of no concern. They had been allies once, but now he was the guardian of a deserted island, a half-drowned city, a fool, inexorably stuck in the past. And his one true foe was dead for years.

Ah, that battle between the minds, between the powers. Alistair smiles almost fondly at the memories. A worthy opponent for his intellect! It had been centuries since he had found an equal, and then there was her. And she had nearly won, too. But when The Messenger had betrayed her (A completely unexpected and absolutely marvelous stroke of luck), she inadvertently let her guard down for the first--And last--Time in her life. It was almost funny. Once he had pierced her magical defenses, she was surprisingly frail, her trachea as crushable as any other mortals'. He remembers how light she was as he held her up in the air by her throat, how weak she was as she struggled against him, and then, how her eyes rolled up and her body went slack as the bowl of unfinished noodles cooled on the table behind them.

He was almost disappointed at how easily she died.

And then he buried her here. He wanted her to see his great victory, wanted her to see the new world he would create, wanted her to see her hopes and dreams and life she once knew crumble. Alistair grins, bends over the grave, and whispers almost as he would to a lover.

"Well, my dear? It looks like I've finally won."

He turns to leave, to finish his preparations. And then looks back. She was a mere obstacle, albeit a great obstacle, to his plans, nothing more. He shouldn't put any emotional stock into it.

And yet...And yet...

He looks at the letters, crudely engraved in the marble. He carved them himself.

Melata Enimaynes
    The Last Worthy Opponent

He leaves a bowl of noodles for the ghosts.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is really good. (I'll leave the judging of the language, word choices, etc. to those that are native English (I have nothing particular to complain of), and concentrate on the content.)
    It's obscure enough to work as a prologue(or as a shameless attempt to tempt the audience), but not too much that you cannot get a grasp of it. The one whose thoughts these are, Alistair he was called, sounds a lot like a villain, at least he has a somewhat villaneus mind, if not outright evil (kills and threats sound pretty Evil, but then again, many things do get pass as Neutral too nowadays, given the right circumstances).

He is obviously planning something that recuires at least one of the two main characters mentioned. At least I assume they're both main characters, I think I can at least recall you mentioning the smoking albino before... And they seem to be somehow special or something, that's why this Alistair needs them. And high-flying plans he has...

Is this Melata gone for good I wonder; how much can a ghost affect things in Aequar?
    By the way, that Messenger that is mentioned, I remember you speaking of "a Messenger Arc" concerning the current Murphy's Law -story, these have anything in common?

Buut, all in all, I liked it. The story moved along smoothly and you could follow Alistair's thoughts without too much trouble, i.e. the subject didn't change too quickly for it be annoying. Many hints, but nothing concrete, works for me. I hope the sequel will arrive one day, I'm already curious. This Alistair is interesting as a character too.

Hmm...I think that's all I have to say...oh, I also likeed the noodle theme, it helped holding the story together.
    Can't stand the taste of them myself though, or the smell, makes me nauseated
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

12. - Top - End - #582

Quote Originally Posted by MoleMage View Post
    Wouldn't this mean that you almost pity your future boyfriend(s)? Seeing as you're self-described as being of a similar level of energy...
    Yeah, like anyone would ever want to be my boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    Yeah see, this is what I thought. All the half-elves I've ever seen portrayed are either happy and hyper or smooth/suave operators. I don't think I've ever seen one that was sad about their heritage.
    Then I guess it's a Mary-Sue thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Actually, Lucrid is perhaps the only person who is not hyper most of the time. Also, I believe that Serrin has inherited one characteristic from him that will be amusing. (Shall not say any more for fear of being shot)
    What was that one again? (PM please).

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    Serrin is adorable and funny, so of course we all like her

...Just make sure she'll never contract the dreaded disease that all characters in the multistoryverse shudder, often the sad result from authors liking their characters too much, okay?

But seriously speaking, I believe she'll be fine.

Speaking of other things, there was this little short story:

Spoiler
    Show
    This is really good. (I'll leave the judging of the language, word choices, etc. to those that are native English (I have nothing particular to complain of), and concentrate on the content.)
    It's obscure enough to work as a prologue(or as a shameless attempt to tempt the audience), but not too much that you cannot get a grasp of it. The one whose thoughts these are, Alistair he was called, sounds a lot like a villain, at least he has a somewhat villaneus mind, if not outright evil (kills and threats sound pretty Evil, but then again, many things do get pass as Neutral too nowadays, given the right circumstances).

He is obviously planning something that recuires at least one of the two main characters mentioned. At least I assume they're both main characters, I think I can at least recall you mentioning the smoking albino before... And they seem to be somehow special or something, that's why this Alistair needs them. And high-flying plans he has...

Is this Melata gone for good I wonder; how much can a ghost affect things in Aequar?
    By the way, that Messenger that is mentioned, I remember you speaking of "a Messenger Arc" concerning the current Murphy's Law -story, these have anything in common?

Buut, all in all, I liked it. The story moved along smoothly and you could follow Alistair's thoughts without too much trouble, i.e. the subject didn't change too quickly for it be annoying. Many hints, but nothing concrete, works for me. I hope the sequel will arrive one day, I'm already curious. This Alistair is interesting as a character too.

Hmm...I think that's all I have to say...oh, I also likeed the noodle theme, it helped holding the story together.
    Can't stand the taste of them myself though, or the smell, makes me nauseated
    Thank you! But what's that disease?

Thanks for the review, CWater. And the only thing I'll say is that Alistair doesn't care much for noodles, but they were Melata's favorite food, and he knew it. Kinda puts his oh-so-slowly eating the perfectly-cooked noodles while sitting on top of her grave thing in a whole new light, doesn't it.

Why yes, Alistair is arrogant.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Titan in the Playground

That's just not being fair to yourself. Unless you have some horrible deformity, I can't see any reason you'd think that. Of course, I don't know you personally, so there could be something I just don't know about.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Titan in the Playground

(Hides roses behind back)
    Girlfriend, on the other hand...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't be that way. Share your interests with the boys and you might be surprised. And even if they're not interested what have you lost? Nothing. That's what.

Find a creative writing club or something; especially once you go to school. You'll draw some attention there, with your story-telling abilities.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Oh, shut it. You'll find him.

Thank you! But what's that disease?
    You mentioned it right above in your post.

Thanks for the review, CWater. And the only thing I'll say is that Alistair doesn't care much for noodles, but they were Melata's favorite food, and he knew it. Kinda puts his oh-so-slowly eating the perfectly-cooked noodles while sitting on top of her grave thing in a whole new light, doesn't it.

Why yes, Alistair is arrogant.
    Indeed, you know what they say of love and hate? Then again, he didn't really express any real hate towards her, more like respect.
    Last edited by CWater; 2010-09-18 at 08:01 PM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart

17. - Top - End - #587

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    That's just not being fair to yourself. Unless you have some horrible deformity, I can't see any reason you'd think that. Of course, I don't know you personally, so there could be something I just don't know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (Hides roses behind back)
    Girlfriend, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoleMage View Post
    Don't be that way. Share your interests with the boys and you might be surprised. And even if they're not interested what have you lost? Nothing. That's what.

Find a creative writing club or something; especially once you go to school. You'll draw some attention there, with your story-telling abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    Oh, shut it. You'll find him.
    Thanks guys.
    You mentioned it right above in your post.
    You mean bad fanfiction turning her into an angstbucket?

Then again, he didn't really express any real hate towards her, more like respect.
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Alistair and Melata were the ultimate rivals; they both knew that one would kill the other in the end, and they both set plans and counterplans in motion, and basically affected the entire plot of the sequel. However, even though they were both rivals and the winner would murder the loser, and they both knew this, Alistair and Melata had enormous respect for each other and each others' intellectual abilities. They were worthy opponents, and could have been friends in another world, and they both knew this.

That's why Alistair actually buried her, why, even though he taunted her with his imminent victory, he made sure her epitaph bestowed the highest praise, and left a dish of her favorite food on her grave.

If it were Melata who had killed Alistair, she would have done the same thing.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-09-18 at 08:24 PM.

18. - Top - End - #588

Oh, come on. You're an excellent person, someone will like you enough.
    -Xavez
    My name is pronounced "ZAH-vez"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    But you can't ride in a pack saddle unless you're an object. So better switch to Female.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks guys.
    (blows kiss)

Look on the bright side: It can't be worse than My Immortal. (Literally, it's metaphysically impossible.)

Alistair and Melata were the ultimate rivals; they both knew that one would kill the other in the end, and they both set plans and counterplans in motion, and basically affected the entire plot of the sequel. However, even though they were both rivals and the winner would murder the loser, and they both knew this, Alistair and Melata had enormous respect for each other and each others' intellectual abilities. They were worthy opponents, and could have been friends in another world, and they both knew this.

That's why Alistair actually buried her, why, even though he taunted her with his imminent victory, he made sure her epitaph bestowed the highest praise, and left a dish of her favorite food on her grave.

That... I... I think I've got something in my eye...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

20. - Top - End - #590

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Xavez View Post
    Oh, come on. You're an excellent person, someone will like you enough.
    -Xavez
    Thanks, guys.

Look on the bright side: It can't be worse than My Immortal. (Literally, it's metaphysically impossible.)
    ...Is it wrong that I'd like to see an attempt?

That... I... I think I've got something in my eye...
    Come on, what else were you expecting from me? I'm not saying anything else about the sequel, though.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Troll in the Playground

Then I guess it's a Mary-Sue thing?
    Hush your silly talk.
    Half-elves aren't sues, they're just bubbly and wonderful and everyone loves them ^.^ yes i'm being sarcastic :P

It can always get worse.........

Yes, bad Coffee! You shouldn't torment yourself like that. >.>

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

I think it was the Mary Sue part that was the disease.

Also, that is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Wish I could write like that
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Not if you don't value your very sanity.

On another note, please don't be so down on yourself. You are a genuinely nice person.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

I'd write a My Immortal style badfic, probably shipping those two from the sequel, probably as a stereotypical high school fic, but I think I'd start taking sanity damage from the misspellings I'd need to do.
    And I value the tiny amout of sanity I have left.

Come on, what else were you expecting from me? I'm not saying anything else about the sequel, though.
    Can I ship them?

25. - Top - End - #595

I think it was the Mary Sue part that was the disease.

Also, that is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Wish I could write like that
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Not if you don't value your very sanity.

On another note, please don't be so down on yourself. You are a genuinely nice person.
    I'd write a My Immortal style badfic, probably shipping those two from the sequel, probably as a stereotypical high school fic, but I think I'd start taking sanity damage from the misspellings I'd need to do.
    And I value the tiny amout of sanity I have left.

Can I ship them?
    Okay, okay, I won't ask for it!

Yeah, you can ship them if you want. In that other world, they probably would have gotten together. I wouldn't do it until the sequel came out though.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-09-19 at 11:55 AM.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Titan in the Playground

*Raises hand*

On a more on-topic... topic… just gunna say that the dwarf-lady (i can never remember names >.<) is super cute in the first few panels. like a kid clinging to their parents leg or something XD

i also don’t see why anyone should feel bad for Serrin's future/past boyfriends. All that hyperactivity has got to be fun in at least once certain scenario
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #597
    Titan in the Playground

Such a line of thought is highly detrimental to one's mental state.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #598
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

You're a great girl with a good heart, a sense of humor, and a love of DnD, webcomics, and other "nerd stuff" most girls hate. You are a rare breed that many guys I know would fight tooth and nail just to be friends with, let alone date. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Excellent short story. Very well written - even though he's the bad guy, you have to respect Alistair and the way he regards his fallen foe. Even as he mocks her, he still shows some respect for her. And maybe hints of... something more?

Good comic update, too. Its fun to see Serrin spazzing out and aleviating the group tension.

Also, you live in NYC, right? Where you there when the tornados hit? I saw stuff about that on the news...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

29. - Top - End - #599

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    On a more on-topic... topic… just gunna say that the dwarf-lady (i can never remember names >.<) is super cute in the first few panels. like a kid clinging to their parents leg or something XD
    Gianna. And just Terrence's deadpan response.

i also don’t see why anyone should feel bad for Serrin's future/past boyfriends. All that hyperactivity has got to be fun in at least once certain scenario
    Oh God, do I pity Rolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    You're a great girl with a good heart, a sense of humor, and a love of DnD, webcomics, and other "nerd stuff" most girls hate. You are a rare breed that many guys I know would fight tooth and nail just to be friends with, let alone date. Don't be too hard on yourself.
    Thanks. I guess I don't get too much of that in school.
    Excellent short story. Very well written - even though he's the bad guy, you have to respect Alistair and the way he regards his fallen foe. Even as he mocks her, he still shows some respect for her. And maybe hints of... something more?
    Thanks. I feel I'm not too good at writing prose. At least, I'm not that great at description, which I why I prefer the webcomic format.

Good comic update, too. Its fun to see Serrin spazzing out and aleviating the group tension.
    That's Serrin for you!
    Also, you live in NYC, right? Where you there when the tornados hit? I saw stuff about that on the news...
    Actually, I was in the middle of a swim meet. Even inside, we could hear the thunder.

(And actually I live right outside NYC. Like, literally right outside. So I didn't get directly hit, but it was still pretty bad.)

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
    Oh God, do I pity Rolf.
    You may be the only person who does, in that regard.

Thanks. I guess I don't get too much of that in school.
    Well, high school is not exactly the most accurate measurement of society and culture as a whole. College is much better in that regard, as high school is where most of the idiots lurk.

Thanks. I feel I'm not too good at writing prose. At least, I'm not that great at description, which I why I prefer the webcomic format.
    Nonsense. Twas great!

Actually, I was in the middle of a swim meet. Even inside, we could hear the thunder.

(And actually I live right outside NYC. Like, literally right outside. So I didn't get directly hit, but it was still pretty bad.)

Hm. Well, its still good to know you and your family weren't directly effected or anything. I didn't know New York got tornadoes, especially in the city!
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.