Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Dark Faun's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    I think what rubbed me the wrong way was Lloyd assuming Matt shot the goblin because of her race.

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I think what rubbed me the wrong way was Lloyd assuming Matt shot the goblin because of her race.
    Trust me when I say that Lloyd has a very good reason to assume that.
    My webcomic!


    Currently DMing:
    Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC
    OOC Map
    Playing Natalia Bolts and Jadeite Nocrius

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I think what rubbed me the wrong way was Lloyd assuming Matt shot the goblin because of her race.
    *looks at the page* Seems more like Lloyd thought it was because she was associated with the bandits.

    *looks at the page again* ... darn it, not i can't look at it without seeing that part of the argument >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    mucat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I think what rubbed me the wrong way was Lloyd assuming Matt shot the goblin because of her race.
    Even before Lloyd's statement, I got the feeling that this was part of the reason Matt shot at her. Not because I can remember Matt ever saying anything directly bigoted about goblins (or about anyone but elves, for that matter), but because I can't quite imagine him shooting a human in the back as she tried to surrender.

    He's a jerk, but not that great of a jerk...unless he finds some other reason to depersonalize her. So whether he was conscious of it or not, I am inclined to think the goblin's race was part of the reason he tried to kill her.

    Not trying to say you're wrong, or that Lloyd didn't jump to an unfair conclusion, but I didn't find his conclusion all that improbable.

    Anyway, welcome back Discord! Always good to see you.

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Dark Faun's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by mucat View Post
    I can't quite imagine him shooting a human in the back as she tried to surrender.
    Depends on whether she's hot or not.

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    mucat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Well, yeah. This is Matt we're talking about.

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her mistress
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by mucat View Post
    Well, yeah. This is Matt we're talking about.
    It's all fun and games until some ugly girl gets shot in the back.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It's all fun and games until some ugly girl gets shot in the back.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

    No, not that kind of beholder.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Darklord Xavez's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It's all fun and games until some ugly girl gets shot in the back.
    It's all fun and games until anyone gets shot in the back. Then it's better. Besides, "ugly" is a relative term.
    -Xavez
    My name is pronounced "ZAH-vez"
    Avatar by Dashwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    But you can't ride in a pack saddle unless you're an object. So better switch to Female.

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It's all fun and games until some ugly girl gets shot in the back.
    Yeah, and then it's hilarity and roleplaying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    mucat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It's all fun and games until some ugly girl gets shot in the back.
    Yeah. Lloyd could probably shame him out of that too, but it would get disturbing.

    Lloyd: "You like picking on ugly people? Look at me, Matt. I'm pretty damned ugly. Are you going to shoot me?"

    Matt: ...

    Lloyd: "Not ugly enough yet? Here, I'll help." <disfigures self>

    Matt: ...

    Lloyd: "Still not enough?" <contracts leprosy> <also contracts mummy rot, since mucat suddenly feels he's being unfair to people with leprosy>

    Matt: ......
    Last edited by mucat; 2010-09-02 at 05:04 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her mistress
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    We're all horrible people. XD
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Darklord Xavez's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    We're all horrible people. XD
    Of course. And we wouldn't have it any other way. *Muahahahaha!*
    -Xavez
    My name is pronounced "ZAH-vez"
    Avatar by Dashwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    But you can't ride in a pack saddle unless you're an object. So better switch to Female.

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    We're all horrible people. XD
    Well, duh. Wonderful people are boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    mucat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    No reason you can't be both.

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marnath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Argonth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I think what rubbed me the wrong way was Lloyd assuming Matt shot the goblin because of her race.
    It's a fair thing to assume, since most people probably do shoot goblins more readily than other races.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

    Avatar by Hacktor

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lix Lorn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missing her mistress
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    It's a fair thing to assume, since most people probably do shoot goblins more readily than other races.
    Which is a bad thing.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Which is a bad thing.
    Not really. The more corpses you have, the more stupid people are removed from the gene pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Hopefully this will help you guys stay on topic.

    #80: Knowledge: Religion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-09-02 at 06:29 PM.
    My webcomic!


    Currently DMing:
    Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC
    OOC Map
    Playing Natalia Bolts and Jadeite Nocrius

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Herpestidae's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    By the sword
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Look like everyone (except Lloyd) Is a Little Bit Racist

    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.

    Recruiting for M&M 3E Avatar: The Last Airbender AU game

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ruins of San de So
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Uhhh the Plavaan did something to Astrid*;and that explains Janine's lack of reaction at ethan being so racist to the Plavvans

    I like the idea of a Paladin who gives himself time to study other religions, it is...refreshing(?)

    And I love how Loyd get the best snarks...."Shockinglly Astrid seems to dissagree as I don't seem to be fallen". pure unadultered win.





    *
    Insert Random theory about rape which wouldn't be so uncommon taking into account other mythologies
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Spoiler: Iron Chef Trophy/Characters
    Show

    Stephan & Artorias sigatars by CoffeeIncluded, IC thropy by Savannah

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    I would like to point out that Lloyd not falling doesn't mean much in a world where paladins can be considered only slightly worse than Evil dragons. (Everyone seems at least intimidated by the Kago Paladins)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ruins of San de So
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Paladin of Tyranny
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin of Tyranny Class Features

    The paladin of tyranny has all the standard paladin class features, except as noted below.
    Aura of Evil (Ex)

    The power of a paladin of tyranny's aura of evil (see the detect evil spell) is equal to his paladin of tyranny level, just as with the aura of a cleric of an evil deity.
    Detect Good (Sp)

    At will, a paladin of tyranny can use detect good, as the spell.
    Smite Good (Su)

    Once per day, a paladin of tyranny may attempt to smite good with one normal melee attack. This ability is otherwise identical to the standard paladin's ability to smite evil, including increased daily uses as the paladin of tyranny gains class levels.
    Deadly Touch (Su)

    Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin of tyranny can cause wounds with a successful touch attack. Each day she can deal a total number of hit points of damage equal to her paladin level x her Charisma bonus. An opponent subjected to this attack can make a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 paladin level + paladin's Cha modifier) to halve the damage dealt.

    Alternatively, a paladin of tyranny can use any or all of this power to cure damage to undead creatures, just as an inflict wounds spell does. This power otherwise functions identically to the paladin's lay on hands ability.
    Aura of Despair (Su)

    Beginning at 3rd level, a paladin of tyranny radiates a malign aura that causes enemies within 10 feet of him to take a -2 penalty on all saving throws. This ability otherwise functions identically to the paladin's aura of courage class feature.
    Rebuke Undead (Su)

    A paladin of tyranny rebukes undead rather than turning undead.
    Cause Disease (Sp)

    A paladin of tyranny can inflict disease with his touch (as the contagion spell) a number of times per week that a standard paladin of her level would normally be able to remove disease.
    Spellcasting

    Replace the paladin's spell list with the following spell list: 1st—bane, corrupt weapon, create water, curse water, detect poison, detect undead, divine favor, doom, endure elements, inflict light wounds, magic weapon, protection from chaos, protection from good, read magic, resistance, virtue; 2nd—bull's strength, cure light wounds, darkness, delay poison, eagle's splendor, hold person, inflict moderate wounds, owl's wisdom, resist energy, undetectable alignment; 3rd—bestow curse, cure moderate wounds, deeper darkness, discern lies, dispel magic, greater magic weapon, heal mount, prayer, inflict serious wounds, magic circle against chaos/good; 4th—break enchantment, cure serious wounds, dispel chaos, dispel good, dominate person, inflict critical wounds, unholy sword.
    Code of conduct

    A paladin of tyranny must be of lawful evil alignment and loses all class abilities if he ever willingly commits a good act. Additionally, a paladin of tyranny's code requires that he respect authority figures as long as they have the strength to rule over the weak, act with discipline (not engaging in random slaughter, keeping firm control over those beneath his station, and so forth), help only those who help him maintain or improve his status, and punish those who challenge authority (unless, of course, such challengers prove more worthy to hold that authority).
    Associates

    While he may adventure with characters of any evil or neutral alignment, a paladin of tyranny will never knowingly associate with good characters unless it serves his needs, nor will he continue an association with someone who consistently offends his moral code. A paladin of tyranny may accept henchmen and followers of any alignment, but may only accept cohorts who are lawful evil


    Your move
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Spoiler: Iron Chef Trophy/Characters
    Show

    Stephan & Artorias sigatars by CoffeeIncluded, IC thropy by Savannah

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Your move
    Ooooh, good one. BUT! He's thought to be a paladin of Kago even by people who know he's a nice guy.

    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2010-09-02 at 07:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ruins of San de So
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Ooooh, good one. BUT! He's thought to be a paladin of Kago even by people who know he's a nice guy.

    Evil doesn't necesarily means jerk see affably evil Warning clicking that link will cause you to loose severel hours worth of live
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Spoiler: Iron Chef Trophy/Characters
    Show

    Stephan & Artorias sigatars by CoffeeIncluded, IC thropy by Savannah

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Evil doesn't necesarily means jerk see affably evil Warning clicking that link will cause you to loose severel hours worth of live
    'Normal' does not mean 'nice' either. And normal IS how it is said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ruins of San de So
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    HA!!!! You need to make a knowledge(religion) check to recognize who is the paladin devoted to


    Yeah... that is stretching it too much
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Spoiler: Iron Chef Trophy/Characters
    Show

    Stephan & Artorias sigatars by CoffeeIncluded, IC thropy by Savannah

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Kago is a country. Paladins in Kago, known as "Paladins of Kago", are paladins of the goddess Astrid who are part of the Kagoan army. Because Astrid is a Neutral good goddess, and because these paladins are "Traditional" paladins, they have to be Lawful Good.
    My webcomic!


    Currently DMing:
    Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC
    OOC Map
    Playing Natalia Bolts and Jadeite Nocrius

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In the ruins of San de So
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Kago is a country. Paladins in Kago, known as "Paladins of Kago", are paladins of the goddess Astrid who are part of the Kagoan army. Because Astrid is a Neutral good goddess, and because these paladins are "Traditional" paladins, they have to be Lawful Good.
    Awww coffee I was having so much fun

    Interesting though, if people are su intimidated by them (and the fact that loyd hates to be considered a Paladin of Kago) I think that they are more LAWFUL than good (I think Loyd is more Good than Lawful, as he is willing to use rules to his own convenience)
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Spoiler: Iron Chef Trophy/Characters
    Show

    Stephan & Artorias sigatars by CoffeeIncluded, IC thropy by Savannah

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Murphy's Law 4 (4 Times The Mayhem!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Awww coffee I was having so much fun

    Interesting though, if people are su intimidated by them (and the fact that loyd hates to be considered a Paladin of Kago) I think that they are more LAWFUL than good (I think Loyd is more Good than Lawful, as he is willing to use rules to his own convenience)
    The penalty for a knowingly evil act is harsher than a knowingly chaotic act, after all. Kago paladins are probably jerkplayerish - they fight evil but have no real concern for the reason behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •