New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Cat Fans Unite and PEACH II: Moar Kittehs!

I am sad to report my beloved kitty Little One has passed on :(

BRUTE

"Look, just cause I got muscles don't mean I'm dumb."

Mows and other awakened felines sometimes get tired of being pushed around by the bigger Humanoid races, and decide to fight size with size. Brutes are hard fightin' kitties who change into people (or even giants) to give Humanoids a bit of their own back.

BECOMING A BRUTE
    Most Brutes are Mows who have joined the Guilds out of a sense of protecting the community, or to indulge their serious anger management issues.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Class Abilities: Humanoid Form (Medium), Humanoid Magic (Brute's Luck, Innocence), Enhanced Humanoid Form (Strong Form)
    Feats: Cattitude, Improved Toughness
    Skills: Intimidate 4 Ranks, Knowledge (Local) 6 ranks

Class Skills
    The Brute's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Local) (Int), Listen (Wis), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str)
    Skills Points at Each Level : 4 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +1    +2     +0     +0    Humanoid Form (Big)
    2. +2    +3     +0     +0    Brute Feat
    3. +3    +3     +1     +1    Brute Tricks
    4. +4    +4     +1     +1    Humanoid Form (Powerful)
    5. +5    +4     +1     +1    Brute Feat
    6. +6    +5     +2     +2    Brute Tricks
    7. +7    +5     +2     +2    Humanoid Form (Giant)
    8. +8    +6     +2     +2    Brute Feat
    9. +9    +6     +3     +3    Brute Tricks
    10.+10   +7     +3     +3    True Giant
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Brute gains proficiency with all Simple and Martial Weapons, and Light, Medium and Heavy Armor.

Humanoid Form (Su): At 1st Level you gain Big Humanoid Form (see Mows Alternate Class Features).

At 4th level you gain a new Enhanced Humanoid Form called Powerful. You now gain the Powerful Build ability while in Humanoid Form, as well as a +2 Circumstance Bonus to Grapple Checks. This does not change your natural attacks damage.

At 7th Level you gain Giant Humanoid Form (see Mows Alternate Class Features).

Brute Feat (Ex): At Levels 2, 5, and 8 you may choose from the following Feats, even if you do not meet the prerequisites: Big Cat on the Block, Nig Paw, Extend Humanoid Form, Glom, Pouncies!, Smite Mousie, or The Look.

Brute Tricks (Ex): At Levels 3, 6 and 9 you may choose to gain one of the following abilities:

Improved Grab: If you successfully hit with your unarmed strike or Slam attack in Humanoid Form against an opponent your size class or smaller, you can make a Grapple check as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If you succeed you may do your unarmed Strike/Slam damage each round.

Rock Throwing: You may now throw rocks similar to a Giant. Range and damage depends on what size you are in Humanoid Form:
    Large: 120 ft, 2d6+Str
    Huge: 140 ft., 2d8+Str
    Gargantuan: 160 ft., 3d8+Str
    Colossal: 180 ft., 6d6+Str

Oversized Weapon: When in Humanoid Form, the Brute may wield weapons as if it were 1 Size Category bigger.

True Giant (Ex): At 10th level you are considered a Giant for purposes of spells and abilities that targets by Type. You now also have the Powerful Build ability all the time, not just in Humanoid Form.

PLAYING A BRUTE
    A good swift headbutt is truly the answer to most of lifes problems, as most of those problems are caused by people. Who are spectacularly vulnerable to headbutting...
    Combat: Due to your increasing size and strength there's several ways you could go with this, but most prefer the "whack 'em with something big and two-handed" method.
    Advancement: You're pretty much a powerhouse beatstick. You just need to choose which variation to specialize in (charging, grappling, etc).
    Resources: Every Guild needs muscle, so as long as you can keep your temper under control you have work. And the better you do, the more goodies you'll have available.

BRUTES IN THE WORLD
    "Watch out fer Billy Joe. He likes ta headbutt ya fer no reason."
    Brutes are usually loners. In other words you generally interact with the world by whoopin its ass.
    Daily Life: You wake up early to do rounds, beating down the oppressors of your people (and maybe a few others just for good measure. Eventually you break for food, then spend the afternoon hiding from the law as a cat. Come evening time you fire up the ole Club of Ass Whoopin'.
    Notables: Billy Joe Shaver (CN Male Mows Cat Burglar7/Brute 5) is a local asskicker of ill renown. Referred to as "Shaver" for being entirely hairless, the locals run when they see him coming.
    Organizations: As mentioned above, Brutes are generally loners. You're more a contracter for hire than solid Guild member.

NPC Reaction
    You're professional muscle. Most people give you a wide berth due to your reputation.

BRUTES IN THE GAME
    This class assumes that you are not really a good guy, though you may not necessarily be evil either. Using violence to solve problems runs with being a PC though.
    Adaptation: Kitties turning into Giants is probably not meant for a serious campaign.
    Encounters: Unless they like to harass cats or interfere with the Guilds, PC's will only likely incidentally encounter a Brute.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The jerk nobleman the PC's are meant to guard is messing with his cat, before it turns into an Ogre and squashes him. It then turns to the PC's and says "Youse guys din't see nuthin" before leaping out a window.

Name
    alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
    Languages
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC , touch , flat-footed ()
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions

EPIC BRUTE

Hit Die: d8
    Brobdingnagian Form At Level 21 you now gain Colossus Form (see Mows Alternate Class Features).
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Brute gains a Bonus Feat every 2 levels higher than 20th
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

good dragon 1 your inbox is full

CHANGELING

"I say, pip pip cheerio old bean. Hast thou touched the rain and pooped charcoal?"

"Dude what the hell? We're supposed to be blending in not making people stare in horror and/or contempt."

The Changelings are Mows or awakened kitties who have been found out and now attempt to anonymously blend in with humankind.

BECOMING A CHANGELING
    Any Mows with Cat Burglar levels can become a Changeling.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Class Abilities: Humanoid Form (Base, Medium), Humanoid Magic (Innocence)
    Skills: Bluff 4 ranks, Diplomacy 4 ranks, Gather Information 4 ranks, Hide 4 ranks, Knowledge (Local) 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks, and Survival 4 ranks.

Class Skills
    The Changeling's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Knowledge (Local) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).

Hit Dice: d6

Code:
    1. +0    +0     +2     +0    I'm a Human LOL
    2. +1    +0     +3     +0    I'm an Elf LOL
    3. +2    +1     +3     +1    I'm a Murrmaid LOL
    4. +3    +1     +4     +1    I'm a Knight LOL
    5. +3    +1     +4     +1    I'm a Chimp LOL
    6. +4    +2     +5     +2    I'm a Wizard LOL
    7. +5    +2     +5     +2    I'm a Preacher LOL
    8. +6    +2     +6     +2    I'm a Dead Guy LOL
    9. +6    +3     +6     +3    I'm an Angel LOL
    10.+7    +3     +7     +3   I Have an Identity Crisis LOL
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Changeling gains no new Weapon or Armor proficiencies.

I'm a Human LOL (Su): Your Humanoid Form is expanded. You may now imitate ANY Humanoid or Monstrous Humanoid of a size that you can become using a Humanoid Form that you already have. Use the same rules as for the Kitty Form of that size. If used to impersonate a specific individual, you gain a +6 Circumstance Bonus on the Disguise Check. In addition you may switch between Humanoid Forms as a Move Action as opposed to a Standard Action. This counts as Enhanced Humanoid Form.

I'm an Elf LOL (Su): Your Humanoid Form can now be designed for grace instead of power (or the reverse), the better to effectively pretend to be suave lil critters like Elves and such. When transforming into a Humanoid Form, you may switch all Str and Dex bonuses gained. As an example, Base Form would give you +2 Dex/-2 Str but Medium Form would give you +2 Dex. This counts as Enhanced Humanoid Form.

I'm a Murrmaid LOL (Su): You gain Enhanced Humanoid Form (Aquatic).

I'm a Knight LOL (Su): You may now imitate armored warrior types more fully. Your Natural Armor Bonus increases by +6 in Humanoid Form. This counts as Enhanced Humanoid Form.

I'm a Chimp LOL (Su): You gain Enhanced Humanoid Form (Climbing).

I'm a Wizard LOL (Sp): Choose any 1st Level spell from the Wizard spell list. You may cast it a number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier (Caster Level is equal to Hit Dice). You may only use this in Humanoid Form. This counts as Enhanced Humanoid Form.

I'm a Preacher LOL (Su): A number of times per day you can choose to heal yourself or another touched individual as a Standard Action. You/they heal a number of hit points equal to your Hit Dice. You may only use this in Humanoid Form. This counts as Enhanced Humanoid Form.

I'm a Dead Guy LOL (Su): Your Slam or Unarmed Strikes made while in Humanoid Form require your opponent to make a Fortitude Save (Save DC is 10 plus 1/2 Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier) or take 1 point of temporary Str damage. This counts as being Enhanced Humanoid Form.

I'm an Angel LOL (Su): You gain Enhanced Humanoid Form (Winged).

I Have an Identity Crisis LOL (Su): At 10th level you become one with your inner person, and now qualify as a Humanoid for purposes of any spell/power/effect that would be beneficial to Humanoids temporarily. For purposes of effects that would be detrimental to Humanoids, you are still of your original race. If knocked unconscious you no longer revert to your original form if you are in Humanoid Form. You also gain the Shapechanger Subtype. This counts as Enhanced Humanoid Form.

PLAYING A CHANGELING
    Generally your Guild (or at least you) have been found out if you're a Changeling. So you adapt to becoming just another face in the crowd, mingling and moving around frequently. Sometimes with multiple identities.
    Combat: Combat is generally not for you. Combat draws attention, which is the opposite of what you want.
    Advancement: Advancing as a Changeling depends wildly on your life circumstances, and the needs arising from it.
    Resources: You can always find another Guild, but till then you're on your own.

CHANGELINGS IN THE WORLD
    "You ever wonder why we never see Bruce and Clark at the same time?"
    You don't interact with the world much at all, depending on your individual circumstances. You prefer to remain in hiding, using many (perhaps temporary) identities.
    Daily Life: You try fading away at first, before putting out feelers to see if there's anyone from the old Guild left. If not you move on. If so, you have decisions to make.
    Notables: Blind Lemon Frikin (N Male Mows Cat Burglar 6/Changeling 6) is a local town drunk. He's also the last remaining member of his Guild alive, and hellbent on revenge. The Wise Woman (N Female Mows Cat Burglar 6/Changeling 1/Sorcerer) poses as an old woman who brews potions and advice deep in the woods. Few are willing to brave the horrors of the Pine Woods Chikin to seek her out.
    Organizations: Changelings tend to form Guilds made of their own.

NPC Reaction
    If you're doing things right, no one should encounter you. No one should realize you exist.

CHANGELINGS IN THE GAME
    Your being a known criminal on the run ma complicate relations for the party.
    Adaptation: This would take some adapting, but could work in any Thieve's Guild type campaign.
    Encounters: PC's should not encounter a Changeling. Hell you could be their adopted son for all they know.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: "THE END IS NIGH! Well, unless maybe you make with the whiskey, but short of that the END IS NIGH!"

Name
    Languages
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions

EPIC CHANGELING

Hit Die: d6
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Changeling gains a Bonus Feat every 2 levels higher than 20th
    Last edited by Bhu; 2017-01-31 at 12:34 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

3. - Top - End - #903
    Titan in the Playground

BROBDINGNAGIAN

"THIS...IS MY BOOMSTICK!"

"Like hell it is, that's a tree."

"Can we not make the Titan angry?"

Some Brutes take their indignation against the humanoids to colossal levels. Or maybe they just enjoy being huge.

BECOMING A BROBDINGNAGIAN
    Not many Brutes become a Brobdingnagian. It attracts a lot of attention of the not so good kind.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Class Abilities: True Giant, Enhanced Humanoid Form (Arctic)
    Skills: Bluff 8 ranks, Intimidate 25 Ranks, Knowledge (Local) 8 ranks, Listen 8 ranks
    BAB: 16+
    Feats: Big Cat on the Block, Big Paw, Smite Mousie, Tomcat
    Epic Feats: Epic Tomcat

Class Skills
    The Brobdingnagian's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Geography, Local, Nature, Nobility)(Int), Listen (Wis), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), and Use Magic Device (Cha)

Hit Dice: d10

Code:
    1.   Enhanced Humanoid Form
    2.   Awe
    3.   Enhanced Brobdingnagian Form
    4.   Enhanced Humanoid Form
    5.   Swat the Ant People
    6.   Enhanced Brobdingnagian Form
    7.   Enhanced Humanoid Form
    8.   Stomp of Doom
    9.   Enhanced Brobdingnagian Form
    10.  The Big Smash
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Brobdingnagian gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Enhanced Humanoid Form (Su): At 1st level you may now assume Giant Form at will (assuming you have it), and your other Humanoid Forms of limited duration can be assumed for 1 round longer.

At 4th level you may now assume Titan Humanoid Form at will (assuming you have it), and the duration of your Colossal Form increases by 1 round (this stacks with your 1st Level ability).

At 7th level you may now assume Colossal Form at will.

Awe (Ex): While in Huge or bigger Humanoid Form you gain a certain majesty (or at least a certain 'what the hell is that' factor). Any living thing within 120' that can see you must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Charisma Modifier plus an additional +2 for each Size Class bigger than your opponent you happen to be) or be Fascinated for 2d6 rounds. If the Save is successful they are immune to this characters Awe for 24 hours (or until he attacks). Once you attack a second Save must be made (Same DC, but the opponent gets a +2 Bonus to his Save if he succeeded in Saving against Fascination) or the opponent is Frightened for 2d6 rounds. If the Save is successful the opponent is immune to this characters Awe for 24 hours.

Enhanced Colossal Form (Su): At Levels 3, 6, and 9 you may choose one of the following:

Iron Giant Form: You gain DR 20/Epic while in Colossal Form.

Tough Giant Form: You gain Energy Resistance 15 to all types while in Colossal Form.

Brave Giant Form: You are immune to mind influencing effects (including Morale Effects and Fear) while in Colossal Form.

Alien Giant Form: You gain Spell Resistance equal to 10 + your CR while in Colossal Form.

Fast Giant Form: You Base Movement Speeds are doubled while in Colossal Form.

Powerful Giant Form: Your Strength increases an additional +8 in Colossal Form.

Swat the Ant People (Ex): At Level 5 you gain several combat maneuvers related to your size (you must be in Colossal Form to use these):

Swat the Birdie: When you make a successful Slam or weapon attack against a flying opponent at least 1 Size Class smaller than you, it must make a Reflex Save (Save DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Dexterity Modifier), or be knocked from the sky and take falling damage. If you use this maneuver as part of an Attack of opportunity the Save DC gets a +4 Bonus.

Swat the Mousie: If you succeed in making a Slam or weapon Attack against an opponent at least 2 Size Classes smaller than you, it must make a Reflex Save (Save DC is 10 plus half Hit Dice plus Strength Modifier) or be knocked 10 ft. back from the Brobdingnagian (and land prone). If it can't move back it takes an additional +1d6 damage per 5 ft. it didn't travel.

Uproot Tree: If necessary the Brobdingnagian can uproot a tree as a Full Round Action. It must make a Str Check whose DC depends on the size of the tree: 20 for Medium, 25 for Large, 30 for Huge, 35 for Gargantuan, 40 for Colossal, 45 for Colossal +. They may wield these trees as clubs, with damage varying based on size: Medium (4-8' high) is 2d6 plus Str (one handed), Large (8-16' high) is 3d6 plus Str (one handed), Huge (16-32' high) is 4d6 plus Str (one handed), Gargantuan (32-64' high) is 6d6 plus Str (one handed), Colossal (64+' high) is 8d6 plus 1 1/2 times Str modifier (two handed) and Colossal + is 8d8 plus 1 1/2 times Str modifier (two handed). They may also throw theses trees, with a Range Increment similar to the Brute's Rock Throwing ability (see Brute PrC).

Stomp of Doom (Ex): At 8th Level you can really put your foot down. As a standard action during your turn you may Trample a Gargantuan or smaller opponent. It does 4d12 plus double your Strength modifier. Victims can attempt a Reflex Save for Half Damage. DC is 10 + 1/2 Hit Dice + Strength modifier. You must be in Colossal Form to use this. Everyone within 60' must also make a Reflex Save (Save DC is still Str Based).

The Big Smash (Ex): Once every 1d4 rounds you can smash your giant sized fist (or weapon) to the ground. The target square and everything in adjacent squares other than yourself takes 20d6 damage and is Stunned 1 round. Everything in a 60 foot spread from the target square other than yourself must make a Reflex Save (10 plus 1/2 Hit Dice plus Str modifier) or be knocked Prone.

PLAYING A BROBDINGNAGIAN
    People tend to view you as an evil, marauding Giant, and your destructive habits reinforce that. It kind of freaks them out that you appear and disappear so easily though. Giants aren't supposed to be stealthy.
    Combat: A good battle cry probably scares off a lot of opponents. You're using a redwood as a bat probably takes care of the rest.
    Advancement: Your entire life philosophy revolves around bigger is better. That leads to a lot of similarity among your kind.
    Resources: You're probably one of the better paid free agents among the Guilds.

BROBDINGNAGIANS IN THE WORLD
    "You lost him? He's a hundred feet tall, how the hell did you lose him?"
    You're an average pampered housecat until the call comes in. Then you level small parts of the city before returning to the little old lady who thinks your her pet as opposed to the other way round.
    Daily Life: Some general information about the typical day in the life of your class.
    Notables: Iron Jack (CN Male Mows Cat Burglar 8/Barbarian 2/Brute 10/Epic Brute 4/ Brobdingnagian 1) is a local terror that seems to randomly appear in the midst of crowded city streets.
    Organizations: Brobdingnagians tend to be solo contract workers.

NPC Reaction
    You're meant to be terrifying. Who the hell in their right minds likes the monster wiping out the city?

BROBDINGNAGIANS IN THE GAME
    This class assumes you're a destructive Giant for hire, which could put the party in some awkward spots.
    Adaptation: This is definitely meant for a pretty odd campaign...
    Encounters: PC's are sometimes asked to hunt you down. Depending on their relationship with the Guilds that may or may not happen. And you can always temporarily disappear if it does.

Sample Encounter
    EL 25: The PC's are shopping at the local farmers market, when a colossal giant appears behind the cart they're perusing. To say they are non-plussed is an understatement.

Name
    Languages
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions
    Last edited by Bhu; 2017-02-10 at 11:43 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

4. - Top - End - #904
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Sorry to hear about your cat.

There are just too many things in this thread to follow and I can't keep track of which feats you are using any more. Sorry I'm not able to help here.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

5. - Top - End - #905
    Titan in the Playground

I head in for surgery the 28th, so I may be delayed repling to anyone.

MALCANTHET'S CABAL

"So I understand Baphomet is compensating for a little something according to the latest gossip?"

A great deal of the Catwitches who sign onto the Abyss for power choose Malcanthet. Despite being called a Cabal, they are more gossiping biddies than sinister cult (though they're that too). The local Demons think of them as poisonous troublemakers (and they aren't wrong).

BECOMING A MALCANTHET'S CABAL
    All Cabalists begin as humble Catwitches. If cats can be said to be humble that is.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Class Abilities: Humanoid Form, Must be able to cast 9th Level spells from the Sorcerer or Favored Soul List, Epic Humanoid Magic (Demon Lords Gift), Grimoire
    Feats: Fiendish Heritage, Fiendish Legacy
    Skills: Bluff 20 ranks, Concentration 18 ranks, Knowledge (Arcana, Religion, The Planes) 10 ranks, Spellcraft 20 ranks
    Alignment: Cannot be Good or Lawful (surprise!)

Class Skills
    The Cabalist's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana, Religion, The Planes) (Int), Listen (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 8 + int

Hit Dice: d6

Code:
    1.     Abyssal Adaptation
    2.     Blackmail is Such an Ugly Word
    3.     Abyssal Familiar
    4.     Abyssal Adaptation
    5.     Blackmail is Such an Ugly Word
    6.     Abyssal Familiar
    7.     Abyssal Adaptation
    8.     Blackmail is Such an Ugly Word
    9.     Abyssal Familiar
    10.   Abyssal Adoption
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Cabalist gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Abyssal Adaptation (Ex): At 1st Level when in the Abyss you may choose to use Normal Gravity as opposed to the local planar trait.

At 4th Level you become Immune to Electricity and Poison damage.

At 7th Level you gain Energy Resistance to Acid and Cold equal to your Effective Character Level divided by 2 (round down).

Blackmail is Such an Ugly Word (Su): At 2nd level you have been fully accepted into Malcanthet's inner circle, and all Demons are forbidden to harm you or interfere with you so long as you are obviously not working against her interests. You can work against their interests as much as you want however. Effectively you may Take 20 on all Charisma Related Skill Checks when they are used against a Demon. This is an Exceptional Ability.

At 5th level you can use your powers of persuasion to call up a few of the boys to help out at a moments notice. You may cast Abyssal Army a number of times per day equal to your Charisma Modifier as a Supernatural Ability.

At 8th level you can influence Hell itself. You may cast Planar Perinarch (in the Abyss only) at will as a Supernatural Ability.

Abyssal Servant (Su): At 3rd level you are occasionally able to gain Malcanthet's ear to chat with her for a moment. Sometimes if you bring him particularly good gossip he can use, he rewards you. At 3rd level this takes the form of a Hezrou as personal servant. You get their services for 1 month. At the end of that month if you still wish to have them you need to give Daddy more gossip.

At 6th level your steed or personal servant upgrades to a Goristro.

At 9th level your personal Servant now has the Monster of Legend Template.

Abyssal Adoption (Ex): At 10th level you become an Outsider with the Native Subtype (you are Native to the Prime Material Plane and the Nine Hells). You now gain several abilities due to this:

Fire Resistance (Ex): You gain Energy Resistance to Fire equal to your Effective Character Level divided by 2 (round down).

Telepathy (Su): Range 100'.

Damage Reduction 10/Good and Epic

Spell Resistance equal to your Effective Character Level + your Cha Modifier.

PLAYING A CABALIST
    In theory you're still working your way up the chain of Abyssal power in order to get to the top and finally oversee revenge on humanity. In practice you didn't know Demons had so much juicy gossip, and have found a new hobby in trading bits of whispered libel.
    Combat: You prefer to rain down magical blasts upon opponents in tandem with your sisters. Or send your lackeys in. Why dirty your own paws.
    Advancement: Malcanthets needs (or whims) decide what you need to do in order to better yourself. Your future is her decision.
    Resources: You have access to all the Abyss has to offer so long as Malcanthet remains pleased, and it furthers demonic goals.

MALCANTHET'S CABAL IN THE WORLD
    "Ya know you don't help Lady Malcanthet's popularity..."
    The world hates you for siding with Demons, and the Demons don't feel much better about you. Your constant slander is seen as undermining their efforts. At which point you feel it necessary to point out that the average Demon is too chaotic to carry out a proper mugging without attracting notice.
    Daily Life: You tend to be in one of three modes: Studying while awaiting orders, carrying out orders, or wiping out any traces if one of your sisters gets caught following orders.
    Notables: Margaux (CE Female Mows Cat Burglar 1/Sorcerer9/Catwitch 10/Epic Cat Burglar 3/Malcanthet's Cabal 2) is the head operator within the local major nation state of the DM's choice. She has chased out all the non-evil Guilds, and hopes to crush the puny humans with her Demon allies.
    Organizations: Malcanthet demands your attention, so unless you were ordered to maintain contact, you've probably cut ties with everyone but her.

NPC Reaction
    This is an in detail description of how NPC's would perceive your class and the immediate generalization that people would give of your class.

MALCANTHET'S CABAL IN THE GAME
    This is probably best meant for all Evil campaigns.
    Adaptation: This is meant for a humorous campaign, but could be used for horror as well.
    Encounters: PC's generally only encounter a Cabalist if they interfere with or stumble on one of the Abyss' schemes. Otherwise the Catwitches don't want attention drawn to them.

Sample Encounter
    EL 25: The PC's have been asked to guard an accused local witch, when all of a sudden they're mobbed by cats who call up a few Babau for good measure. Gonna be one of them nights.

Name
    Languages
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions
    Last edited by Bhu; 2017-02-24 at 08:22 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

SHADY POKER

"The name does not meant what you think it implies. Not at all.

Pokers are Duskblades whose training were paid for by the Cat Burglar Guilds. They follow uild operatives as kitties, before morphing into butt-kicking fighting machines meant to disrupt enemy forces.

BECOMING A SHADY POKER
    Any properly trained Cat-Elf will do.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Cat-Elf
    Feats: Elf-Paw, Shady Poker
    Class Abilities: Quick Cast, Cat Powah
    Skills: Hide 4 ranks, Knowledge (Arcana) 4 ranks

Class Skills
    The Shady Poker's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Move Silently (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Tumble (Dex).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Code:
    1. +1    +0     +2     +2    Improved Poke
    2. +2    +0     +3     +3    Evasion, +1 Level of existing Arcane casting class
    3. +3    +1     +3     +3    Uncanny Dodge, +1 Level of existing Arcane casting class
    4. +4    +1     +4     +4    Improved Poke
    5. +5    +1     +4     +4    Improved Evasion, +1 Level of existing Arcane casting class
    6. +6    +2     +5     +5    Improved Uncanny Dodge, +1 Level of existing Arcane casting class
    7. +7    +2     +5     +5    Improved Poke
    8. +8    +2     +6     +6    Superior Evasion, +1 Level of existing Arcane casting class
    9. +9    +3     +6     +6    Superior Uncanny Dodge, +1 Level of existing Arcane casting class
    10.+10   +3     +7     +7   Master Poker
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Shady Poker gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Improved Poke (Su): At 1st Level whenever you successfully Poke an opponent, they also take a -2 Penalty to AC for the duration of the Poke.

At 4th Level you may opt to add your Cat Powah Bonus to the Save DC of your Poke ability instead of it's normal use.

At 7th Level whenever you successfully Poke an Opponent they drop what they're holding and fall Prone as well.

Evasion (Ex): Identical to the Rogue ability listed in the PHB.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Identical to the Rogue ability listed in the PHB.

Improved Evasion (Ex): Identical to the Rogue ability listed in the PHB.

Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Identical to the Rogue ability listed in the PHB.

Superior Evasion (Ex): You are now immune to Critical hits.

Superior Uncanny Dodge (Ex): You cannot be flanked now regardless of the Level of your opponent.

Master Poker (Su): At 10th Level, if you successfully Poke an Opponent you may choose one Ally within 60 ft. That Ally is effectively Invisible (as per the spell) to that Opponent unless they attack said Opponent.

PLAYING A SHADY POKER
    You are a master of misdirection and subterfuge. You don't stand toe to toe with people, so much as poke them with a paralyzing spell and run away while your partner wails on them.
    Combat: You specialize in hindering opponents until the job is done and everyone can move out.
    Advancement: Advancement may be determined by the needs of your Guild.
    Resources: You have whatever resources your employer can afford.

SHADY POKERS IN THE WORLD
    "Don't trust them kitties. No sir."
    Cat-Elves are professional disruptors. They're function is to delay, harass and disable opponents so other Guild members can finish them off. You aren't the party tank. You keep the bad guys busy by messing with them until that tank can get into position to bring the hammer down.
    Daily Life: Your days are spent with missions and training. You tend to avoid contact with the world otherwise.
    Notables:
    Organizations: All Pokers work for the Guilds, they have no outside affiliations.

NPC Reaction
    You should be like the ninja: unseen and unheard.

SHADY POKERS IN THE GAME
    This class assumes that the party is composed of current Guild members, or else working for them. Otherwise Pokers wouldn't be involved unless they've either washed out or retired.
    Adaptation: This is definitely only meant for weirder campaigns.
    Encounters: Pokers are only encountered escorting Guild members.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The PC's are escorting a caravan, when the pet cats of one of the merchants turn into warriors and begin ruining everyone's day by poking them with daggers.

Name
    Languages
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions

EPIC SHADY POKER

Hit Die: d8
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int
    Spells Caster Level continues to increase with Caster Level. You learn 2 new Duskblade spells of any Level you can cast for each Epic Level.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Shady Poker gains a Bonus Feat every 3 levels higher than 20th
    Orcs and Goblins

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

Guardian Familiar
    Small Magical Beast (Extraplanar)
    Hit Dice: 1d10+2 (7 hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
    Armor Class: 15 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +2 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 13
    Base Attack/Grapple: +1/-7
    Attack: Claw +4 melee (1d4-4)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +4 melee (1d4-4) and 1 Bite -1 melee (1d6-4)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: Rejuvenation, Familiar traits, Snarl
    Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., Spell Resistance, Variable Alignment
    Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3
    Abilities: Str 3, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +7, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +7, Move Silently +9, Spot +7
    Feats: Weapon Focus
    Environment: Any
    Organization: Solitary
    Challenge Rating: 1/2
    Treasure: See text
    Alignment: Varies
    Advancement: See text
    Level Adjustment: ---

The Guardian Familiar appears to be a small black cat. Summoned to guards treasure hordes, chests or items, they never leave said item. They will guard it for eternity, or until death. They can be summoned via a variant of the Lesser Planar Binding spell.

Rejuvenation (Su): When summoned the Guardian Familiar begins with 1 Hit Die. Each time it is killed it is Resurrected at full power one round later, with an additional Hit Die, maxing out at 9 Hit Dice. Once it reaches 9 Hit Dice, it remains dead if killed.

Familiar traits: The Guardian Familiar does not supplant it's summoners Familiar, acting as a cohort instead. But it does share some of the Familiars abilities. The following abilities listed under the Familiar table are shared by the Guardian Familiar as well: Improved Evasion, Share Spells, Empathic Link, Deliver Touch Spells, Speak with Master, and Scry on Familiar.

Snarl (Su): When the Guardian Familiar attacks, it appears to swell to the size of a Bobcat. Opponents it successfully attacks must make a DC 11 Willpower Save or be Frightened for 1 round. This is a Mind-affecting Fear effect.

Spell Resistance (Ex): The Familiar gains Spell Resistance equal to 10 plus it's summoners CR.

Variable Alignment (Ex): The Guardian Familiar's Alignment matches that of it's summoner. It gains Alignment descriptors as well based on it's summoners Alignment as well, and it's natural weapons are considered to have those traits for overcoming DR. For example if a summoner is Chaotic Evil, then the Familiar has the Chaos and Evil descriptors, and it's attacks are both Chaotic and Evil for purposes of overcoming DR.

Skills: Cats have a +4 racial bonus on Climb, Hide, and Move Silently checks and a +8 racial bonus on Jump checks. Cats have a +8 racial bonus on Balance checks. They use their Dexterity modifier instead of their Strength modifier for Climb and Jump checks. They also get a +4 Racial Bonus on Listen and Spot Checks.

Combat: Guardian Familiars aren't particularly tactical, and simply melee with the first creature to attack them or get within 10 feet of the item they are charged with guarding.

Life 2
    Hit Dice: 2d10+4 (15 hp)
    Initiative: +3
    Armor Class: 16 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +3 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 14
    Base Attack/Grapple: +2/-5
    Attack: Claw +5 melee (1d4-3)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +5 melee (1d4-3) and 1 Bite +0 melee (1d6-3)
    Saves: Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +3
    Abilities: Str 5, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +7, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +7, Move Silently +10, Spot +7
    Challenge Rating: 1

Snarl: DC 12, lasts 2 rounds.

Life 3
    Hit Dice: 3d10+6 (22 hp)
    Initiative: +4
    Speed: 35 ft. (7 squares)
    Armor Class: 17 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +4 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 15
    Base Attack/Grapple: +3/-3
    Attack: Claw +6 melee (1d4-2)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +6 melee (1d4-2) and 1 Bite +1 melee (1d6-2)
    Saves: Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +4
    Abilities: Str 7, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +7, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +8, Move Silently +10, Spot +7
    Challenge Rating: 2

Snarl: DC 12, lasts 3 rounds.

Life 4
    Hit Dice: 4d10+8 (30 hp)
    Initiative: +5
    Armor Class: 18 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +5 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 16
    Base Attack/Grapple: +4/-1
    Attack: Claw +7 melee (1d4-1)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +7 melee (1d4-1) and 1 Bite +2 melee (1d6-1)
    Saves: Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4
    Abilities: Str 9, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +7, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +8, Move Silently +10, Spot +8

Snarl: DC 13, lasts 4 rounds.

Life 5
    Hit Dice: 5d10+10 (37 hp)
    Initiative: +6
    Armor Class: 19 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +6 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 17
    Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+1
    Attack: Claw +8 melee (1d4)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +8 melee (1d4) and 1 Bite +3 melee (1d6)
    Saves: Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4
    Abilities: Str 11, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +8, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +8, Move Silently +10, Spot +8

Snarl: DC 13, lasts 5 rounds.

Life 6
    Hit Dice: 6d10+12 (45 hp)
    Initiative: +7
    Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
    Armor Class: 20 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +7 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 18
    Base Attack/Grapple: +6/+3
    Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d4+1)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +9 melee (1d4+1) and 1 Bite +4 melee (1d6+1)
    Saves: Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +5
    Abilities: Str 13, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +9, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +8, Move Silently +10, Spot +8
    Challenge Rating: 3

Snarl: DC 14, lasts 6 rounds.

Life 7
    Hit Dice: 7d10+14 (52 hp)
    Initiative: +8
    Armor Class: 21 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +8 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 19
    Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+5
    Attack: Claw +10 melee (1d4+2)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +10 melee (1d4+2) and 1 Bite +5 melee (1d6+1)
    Saves: Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +5
    Abilities: Str 15, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +9, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +9, Move Silently +10, Spot +8
    Challenge Rating: 4

Snarl: DC 14, lasts 7 rounds.

Life 8
    Hit Dice: 8d10+16 (60 hp)
    Initiative: +9
    Armor Class: 22 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +9 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 20
    Base Attack/Grapple: +8/+7
    Attack: Claw +11 melee (1d4+3)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +11 melee (1d4+3) and 1 Bite +6 melee (1d6+1)
    Saves: Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +5
    Abilities: Str 17, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +9, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +9, Move Silently +10, Spot +9
    Challenge Rating: 4

Snarl: DC 15, lasts 8 rounds.

Life 8
    Hit Dice: 9d10+16 (67 hp)
    Initiative: +10
    Speed: 45 ft. (9 squares)
    Armor Class: 23 (+1 Size, +2 Dex, +10 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 21
    Base Attack/Grapple: +9/+9
    Attack: Claw +12 melee (1d4+4)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws +12 melee (1d4+4) and 1 Bite +6 melee (1d6+2)
    Saves: Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +6
    Abilities: Str 19, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 3, Wis 16, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +10, Climb +9, Hide +10, Jump +10, Listen +10, Move Silently +10, Spot +9
    Challenge Rating: 5

Snarl: DC 15, lasts 9 rounds.
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #908
    Titan in the Playground

Nonafel
    Large Magical Beast
    Hit Dice: 9d10+18 (67 hp)
    Initiative: +4
    Armor Class: 18 (-1 Size, +4 Dex, +5 Natural), touch 13, flat-footed 14
    Base Attack/Grapple: +9/+15
    Attack: Tail +13 melee (2d10+4)
    Full Attack: Tail +13 melee (2d10+4)
    Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: Spawn Children
    Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., Regeneration 9
    Saves: Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +4
    Abilities: Str 16, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 12
    Skills: Balance +12, Climb +11, Hide +8, Jump +11,
    Listen +3, Move Silently +8, Spot +3
    Feats: Ability Focus (Spawn Children), Alertness, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (Tail)
    Environment: Underground
    Organization: Solitary
    Challenge Rating: 6
    Treasure: None
    Alignment: Usually Chaotic Evil
    Advancement: 10-13 HD (Large), 14-27 HD (Huge)
    Level Adjustment: ---

Nonafels appear to be large black panthers, with bloodshot yellow eyes. Their tails are incredibly long and tipped with a bony club.

Spawn Children (Su): Effectively the Nonafel can cast Shadow Conjuration at will as a Supernatural Ability. It is limited to one effect: it creates 8 duplicates of itself within 50 feet of itself. Regardless of being able to use this ability at will, it can never have more than 8 duplicates of itself at a time. Save DC 17 to disbelieve.

Regeneration (Ex): The Nonafels Regeneration doesn't work against Fire or Acid damage, nor does it work when it is using it's Spawn Children ability.

Skills: Nonafels have a +8 racial bonus on Jump checks and a +4 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks. Nonafels have a +8 racial bonus on Balance and Climb checks.

Combat: Nonafels usually charge in and go straight for the jugular. They aren't sneaky at all.
    Orcs and Goblins

9. - Top - End - #909
    Pixie in the Playground

Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 18
    Abilities Str 3, Dex 20
    SQ Purr, Feline Empathy, Kitty Form, Enhanced Kitty Form (Dragon Kitty), Kitty Magic (I Must Shred This Paper), Burglaring (Uncanny Dodge), Scales +2, DR 5/-, Family Inheritance (Voice of the Dragon, Dragonsight)
    Feats Ability Focus (Breath Weapon, Hisssss), Dodge, Improved Initiative, Jibba Jabba, Spittin' Fury, Dragontouched (B)
    Skills Appraise +5, Bluff +12, Concentration +8, Diplomacy +12, Gather Information +8, Hide +10, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (Local, Nobility) +6, Listen +9, Move Silently +10, Search +9, Sense Motive +9, Spellcraft +5, Spot +9, Tumble +6, Use Magic Device +8
    Possessions

Ilke this ability
    Last edited by kedirimakmur1; 2017-10-20 at 11:14 PM.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Titan in the Playground

Well I was gonna surprise you guys with a 5e cat burglar, but the minmaxboards crashed. Let me help with the rescue and I'll post stuff.
    Orcs and Goblins

11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground

The minmax boards have been resurrected, and I will be backing up my stuff asap. Once this is done new content will resume.
    Orcs and Goblins

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

LYBBARDE dragon 139

"Rowr!"

The Lybbarde looks like a cross between a lioness and a leopard, but quite a bit bigger at roughly 7 feet long. They are black or dark brown on their heads, backs and flanks, with the rest of their fur a mottled tan and brown. The tail is dark with a light tuft at the end, and their eyes are green.

LYBBARDE RACIAL TRAITS
    · +6 Str, +6 Dex, +6 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Int
    · Size Class: Large (Long). -1 Size Penalty to Armor Class and Attack Rolls. -4 Size Penalty to Hide Checks. +4 Size Bonus to Bull Rush, Grapple, Overrun, and Trip Checks. Lifting and Carrying Limits are Double those of a Medium character. Space is 10', Reach is 5'.
    · Magical Beast, giving you 60' Dark Vision
    · Base Land speed 40 ft.
    · +5 Natural AC Bonus
    · Rakes (Ex): In a Grapple the Lybbarde gains two additional Claw attacks at it's highest BAB.
    · Pounce (Ex): Lybbardes may perform a Full Attack with a Charge, including Rakes.
    · Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, a Lybbarde must hit with its claw attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check, it establishes a hold and can rake.
    · Slow (Su): Creatures successfully touched by the Lybbarde's tail must make a Willpower Save (DC is 10 plus half hit dice plus Charisma modifier) or be slowed, as per the spell, for 1 round.
    · Immunity to Mind-Affecting Effects, Fatigue and Exhaustion, and Haste/Slow spells or effects
    · Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Identical to the Rogue ability listed in the PHB.
    · Improved Healing (Ex): A Lybbarde heals a number of hit points per day equal to it's Con modifier (minimum of 2), regardless of how much or little rest it has.
    · Lybbardes have a +8 racial bonus on Jump, and Move Silently checks.
    · A Lybbarde has 5 Racial Hit Dice, giving it the following: 5d10 Hit Points, +5 base Attack Bonus, +4 Fort Save, +4 Ref Save, +1 Will Save, and (2 + Int modifier) skill points per level (with times 4 skill points for the first level). Class skills are Balance, Climb, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot. It also gets 2 Feats.
    · Lybbardes have a Primary Claw attack doing 1d4 plus their strength bonus and a Secondary Bite attack doing 1d8 plus half their Strength Bonus, and a Secondary Tail melee touch attack doing no damage (but see above). They get 2 Claws, 1 Bite and 1 Tail with Full Attack.
    . Non Humanoid Form: The Lybbarde aren't humanoid and have no hands. They may not make Craft, Disable Device, Disguise, Forgery, Heal, Open Lock, Sleight of Hand, or Use Rope checks. They are also limited in the type of Perform skills they can get. They cannot wield weapons. If someone is willing to help them in and out of it they can wear armor. Armor is double the cost for them. Being quadrupedal they have one and a half times the normal carrying limits, get a +4 Racial Bonus to Bull Rush and Overrun Checks, as well as a +4 Racial Bonus to resist Trip attempts.
    · Automatic and Bonus Languages: Lybbardes automatically speak Purr. Bonus languages: Any nearby race
    · Level Adjustment: +3
    · Favored Class: Cat Burglar

STARTING AGE
    Adulthood: 2 years
    Barbarian, Rogue, Sorcerer: +1
    Bard, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger: +1d2
    Cleric, Druid, Monk, Wizard: +1d3

AGING EFFECTS
    Middle Age: 20
    Old: 30
    Venerable: 40
    Maximum Age: +2d10 years

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
    Base Height: Male: 6' Female: 5'6"
    Height Modifier: +2d6"
    Base Weight: Male: 300 Female: 275
    Weight Modifier: x2d8 lbs.

LYBBARDE CHARACTERS
    Casters probably aren't your optimal choice. Stick to Scouts, Rogues, Rangers etc.
    Adventuring Race: Lybbarde adventurers would be rare, and their most likely reasons are revenge, or feeling that they owe someone who helped them in the past.
    Character Development: Boost your Racial Ability to Slow opponents to set up the rest of your groups attacks.
    Character Names:

ROLEPLAYING A LYBBARDE
    This land is your land, and may the Gawds help anyone who trespasses. Cause you don't put up with outside interference in your hunting grounds. Also, you tend to be a little stressed, and whoopin' intruders is good for you.
    Personality: You have the stereotypical personality traits of most big cats.
    Behaviors: Lybbardes are just like any other large feral cat, just a bit smarter.
    Language: Lybbardes speak Purr, rarely learning a humanoid language.

LYBBARDE SOCIETY
    Lybbardes are solitary apex predators, rarely interacting with one another, let alone other cultures.
    Alignment : Lybbardes are primarily Neutral, as their outlook on life is more animal than humanoid.
    Lands : Lybbardes are found in various wastelands across Faerun.
    Settlements : Lybbardes rarely move out of their traditional hunting grounds.
    Beliefs : It is unknown if the Lybbarde have any religion.
    Relations: Lybbarde react like most feral animals do to humanoids: suspicion and anger. They can be territorial.

LYBBARDE ADVENTURES
    · Something has killed your cubs quietly in the night and left you alive next to them. That was a mistake.
    · The locals seem to think if they kidnap your children they can be raised to be obedient village guardians. It is time to disabuse them of this notion.
    · A Lybbarde stranger has moved into your territory. He seems to be hunting, but not for food. Do you chase him away or tail him to find out what he's up to.

[size=12pt]LYBBARDE RACIAL SUBSTITUTION LEVELS[/size]

Rogue
    Level 1: You are only proficient with your Natural Weapons. Remove Craft, Disable Device, Disguise, Forgery, Open Lock, Sleight of Hand, and Use Rope from the Class Skill list. Replace them with Knowledge (Geography, Nature, Nobility)
    Level 10 You gain a new option with the Rogues Special Ability.
    Special Ability You may now choose

SCOUT
    Level 1: Replace Craft, Disable Device, Ride, and Use Rope with Bluff, and Intimidate on the Class Skill list. You are only proficient with your Natural Weapons
    Levels 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20 Remove the following Feats from the Bonus Feat list: Brachiation, Far Shot, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Rapid Reload, and Shot on the Run. You may choose any other Feat from the list, or any Kitty Feat you qualify for.

CAT BURGLAR
    Lybbardes have the same Racial Substitution Levels as the Mows.

LYBBARDE FEATS

Improved Slow
    The Slow effect produced by your tail attack lasts longer.
    Prerequisites: Lybbarde, Cha 15+
    Benefits: When you successfully Slow an opponent, he is now Slowed an additional number of rounds equal to your Cha Modifier (minimum of 1).

Taking Advantage
    Slowed opponents are more vulnerable to you.
    Prerequisites: Lybbarde, Improved Slow
    Benefits: When attacking a Slowed opponent, your first successful attack each round automatically threatens a critical.
    Orcs and Goblins

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

I need to chat with some guys about 5e, and I'll have the 5e version of stuff up soon. In the meantime I'm slowly setting up some sample guilds. http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=16805.0
    Orcs and Goblins

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

very rough draft

CAT BURGLAR
    ”Meow!”

Cat Burglars originated in an ancient city with a group of Wizard students who had decent power but little patience. Having flunked out of school, they had turned to theft to support themselves. While discussing how best to use their powers for gain
    while drunk one night, one came up with the idea of changing form into a small cat and appearing before the children of the richer households until one of them adopted him. He would then scout the place for the group, and they could have advance information where the valuables were and how best to get to them. Their plan was wildly successful and they became the leaders of a fairly decent Guild until their secret got out.

Eventually the Cat Burglars art spread to other cities after the original Guild was disbanded. Many have become adventurers, scouts, and people of a thiefly persuasion. There are now schools (legitimate or otherwise) where the art can be learned at an early age (i.e. it was originally a Prestige Class but has now become a full Class after many decades).

CREATING CAT BURGLAR
    You are best at being a party scout. Small, sneaky, and difficult to see you blend in every where. Concentrate on new Feats that take advantage of your high Dex and small Size class. Cat Burglars are best at not being seen and snitching information (among other things).

Quick Build
    Your highest Ability Score will depend on what Class Paths you choose. Your preferred skills and Background will likewise change depending on your intended abilities.

Code:
       Proficiency Bonus  Features
    1.    +2     Kitty Form, Purr, Feline Empathy
    2.    +2     Kitty Magic
    3.    +2     Burglaring
    4.    +2     Ability Score Improvement
    5.    +3     Enhanced Kitty Form
    6.    +3     Kitty Magic
    7.    +3     Burglaring
    8.    +3     Ability Score Improvement
    9.    +4     Enhanced Kitty Form
    10.   +4     Kitty Magic
    11.   +4     Burglaring
    12.   +4     Ability Score Improvement
    13.   +5     Enhanced Kitty Form
    14.   +5     Kitty Magic
    15.   +5     Burglaring
    16.   +5     Ability Score Improvement
    17.   +6     Enhanced Kitty Form
    18.   +6     Kitty Magic
    19.   +6     Burglaring
    20.   +6     True Kitty
    CLASS FEATURES
    As a Cat Burglar you gain the following features:

HIT POINTS
    Hit Dice: 1d8 per Cat Burglar Level
    Hit Points at 1st Level: 8 + your Constitution Modifier
    Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution Modifier per Cat Burglar Level after 1st

PROFICIENCIES
    Armor: Light Armor
    Weapons: Simple Weapons, Sap, Garrote
    Tools: Thieve's Tools
    Saving Throws: Dexterity and Charisma
    Skills: Choose four from Acrobatics, Athletics, Deception, Insight, Intimidation, Investigation, Perception, Performance, Persuasion, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, and Survival.

EQUIPMENT
    You start with the following equipment, in addition to the equipment granted by your background:
    • [li](a) a club, or (b) a dagger[/li]
      [li](a) a light crossbow with 20 bolts, or (b) a garrote[/li]
      [li](a) a burglar’s pack, (b) a dungeoneer’s pack, or (c) an explorer’s pack[/li]
      [li]Leather armor, and thieves’ tools[/li]

KITTY FORM
    This is identical to the Druids 2nd Level Wild Shape ability, with 2 exceptions: You can only use it to become a Cat (see MM320), and you don't revert to your normal form when you take damage equal to the hit points of your Kitty Form. You can use it to appear as any non-magical feline that is Tiny or smaller.

PURR
    Over time you have been taught a secret language you can only use in Kitty form. It is composed of the sounds cats naturally make, and their body language. Using it two Cat Burglars can have a conversation in front of people without their knowledge. Other Cat Burglars can understand you regardless of form, so you can even point out a target by, say, rubbing against him in a certain manner while meowing in a specific tone. You also may communicate with other cats as though you had permanent use of the spell Speak With Animals (cats only) at will. Purr has no written form, and requires your target to be able to either see and/or hear you. Purr may also be used for Scent Marking, Effectively this works as being able to cast Personal Mark at will.

FELINE EMPATHY
    You permanently gain the benefits of the Animal Friendship spell, but only against felines. You gain Proficiency with Persuasion against felines who are not Beasts.

TRUE KITTY
    At 20th level you can use your Kitty Form an unlimited number of times. Additionally, you can ignore the verbal and somatic components of your Kitty Magic spells, as well as any material components that lack a cost and aren't consumed by a spell. You now qualify as a cat for purposes of any spell/power/effect that would be beneficial to cats temporarily (this includes spells specific to Beasts such as Animal Growth, because Cats are Beasts). For purposes of effects that would be detrimental to Cats/Beasts, you are still of your original Type.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2023-01-21 at 06:23 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #915
    Titan in the Playground

to be expanded as i make new spells

KITTY MAGIC LIST

0: Friends, Mage Hand, Message, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Resistance, Stealth, Thaumaturgy, Vicious Mockery

1: Alarm, Animal Friendship, Assassin's Strike, Beast Bond+, Catnap, Cat Scratch Fevah, Cause Fear+, Charm Person, Command, Detect Evil and Good, Detect Magic, Detect Munchies, Detect Poison and Disease, Distraction, Dodge, Embrace the Wild, Endure Exposure, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall, Fell the Greatest Foe, Find Familiar, Furment, Furn, Hawkeye, Hunters Mark, Jump, Longstrider, Lorecall, Mobility, Moment of Fear, Nature's Favor, Personal Mark, Purify Food and Drink, Scry Area, Sleep, Speak with Animals, True Strike, You Has A Flavor Too

2: Animal Messenger, Baleful Transposition, Beast Bond*, Beast Sense, Blur, Calm Emotions, Catsuit, Catwalk, Claws of Darkness, Curse a la Chemus, Darkness, Darkvision, Detect Thoughts, Enhance Ability, Enthrall, Entice Gift, Find Traps, Furbish, Furby, Hold Person, I Has A Flavor, Invisibility, Knock, Lesser Restoration, Lion's Charge, Locate Animals and Plants, Locate Object, Magic Weapon, Martyr's Smite, Misty Step, Norr's Nifty Rebuke, Nystul's Magic Aura, Pass Without Trace, Phantasmal Force, Power Nap, Protection from Poison, Purrfume, Scry Portal, See Invisibility, Shadow Cache, Spider Climb, Subvert Item, Suggestion, Touch of Fatigue, Tremorsense, Walk With Purpose Kitty

3: A Cat's Revenge, Blink, Break Enchantment, Clairvoyance, Draco's Night Time Shenanigan's, Enemies Abound+, Fear, Feign Death, Furnace, Greater Darkvision, Haste, Hypnotic Pattern, Jagged Tooth, Longcat, Misdirection, Nondetection, Purrport, Purrvey, Remove Curse, Sending, Sir Shadows Sneaky Serf of Sneakinesses, Summon Feline, Touch of Idiocy, Unca Maat's Fond Embrace

4: +3 Cheeseburger, Bite of the Were Tiger, Bug Bomb, Catapult, Cataract, Cat Gravity, Charm Monster+, Compulsion, Dander Blast, Debi's Doofus Maker, Dominate Beast, Do Not Want, Ejo's Extemporaneous Enhancement, Flea and Tick Spray, Freedom of Movement, Furlough, Further, Furvor, Greater Invisibility, It Was The Dog, Know Vulnerabilities, Lix Lorn,s Patented Cat Scan, Locate Creature, Misdirection, Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum, Nom Nom Nom, Purrgative, Purrger, Repurrpose, Schrodinger's Paradox, Shout, Supurrfluous

5: Aggressive Cat is Aggressive, A Herd of Wildebeest's Thunders Across The Plains Of The Serengeti, Basement Cat, Cataplexy, Cat Burglaring, Catcall, Catfight, Ceiling Cat, Commune with Nature, Defensive Cat is Defensive, Displacer Form, Dominate Person, Far Step+, Furcate, Furtive, Happycat, Hold Monster, Hovercat, Legend Lore, Machinegun, Mislead, Modify Memory, Nightstalker's Transformation, Passwall, Pew Pew Pew, Purrfiddy, Purrse, Pussywillow, Rary's Telepathic Bond, Scrying, Serious Cat, Skill Empowerment+, Slice and Dice, Veekie's Sage Advice, Velcro Cat

6: Arcane Gate, Catalepsy, Delay In-fur-mities, Doctor Kethrian's All Purpose Solution, Find the Death, Foof Ninja, Furnish, Hide the Path, I See What You Did There, Mass Suggestion, Otto's Irresistible Dance, Purrgatory, Purrsuivant, True Seeing, You Make Kitty Scared, You're Not Fat You're Fluffy

7: Catamount, Etherealness, Evil Glare, Furbearer, Mirage Arcane, Purrceive, Purrcussion, Teleport, The Death Purr

8: Dander Explosion, Demand, Fierce Pride of the Beastlands, Glibness, Mind Blank, Purrblind, Purrformance, Purrky, Purrsecute, Purrser, Purrveyance, Purrview, Telepathy

9: Astral Projection, Big Kitty, Boom!, Cataclysm, Catsplosion, Dander Tornado, Death from Overcuteness, Force Beam, Foresight, Four Lolcats of the Apocalypse, Gimme A Break Here, Nappy Times, Purrforate, Purrge, Purrsevere, Purrsue, Schrodinger's Box, Schrodinger's Mislead, SCHRODINGER SMASH!, This is Unacceptable, War Kitteh

* Found in Elemental Evil Players Companion
    +Found in Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    Last edited by Bhu; 2023-01-21 at 07:16 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

16. - Top - End - #916
    Titan in the Playground

KITTY MAGIC
    [pre]
    Spells slots per day
    Level Cantrips Known Spells Known 1st 2nd 3rd 4th

2 3 1 1
    3 3 3 2
    4 3 4 3
    5 3 4 3
    6 3 4 3
    7 3 5 4 2
    8 3 6 4 2
    9 3 6 4 2
    10 4 7 4 3
    11 4 8 4 3
    12 4 8 4 3
    13 4 9 4 3 2
    14 4 10 4 3 2
    15 4 10 4 3 2
    16 4 11 4 3 3
    17 4 11 4 3 3
    18 4 11 4 3 3
    19 4 12 4 3 3 1
    20 4 13 4 3 3 1
    [/pre]

SPELLCASTING
    When you reach 3rd level, you gain the ability to cast spells. See chapter 10 of the PHBfor the general rules of spellcasting and below for the Kitty Magic spell list.
    Cantrips. You learn three of your choice from the Kitty Magic spell list. You learn another Kitty Magic cantrip of your choice at 10th level.
    Spell Slots. The Kitty Magic Spellcasting
    table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these spells, you must expend a slot of the spell's level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest. For example, if you know the 1st-level spell charm
    person and have a 1st-level and a 2nd-level spell slot available, you can cast charm person using either slot.
    Spells Known of 1st-Level and Higher. You know one 1st-level Kitty Magic spell of your choice, which must be from the Kitty Magic spell list. The Spells Known column of the Kitty Magic Spellcasting table shows when you learn more Kitty Magic spells of 1st level or higher. Each of these spells must be a Kitty Magic spell of your choice, and must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 7th level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level. Whenever you gain a level in this class, you can replace one of the Kitty Magic spells you know with another spell of your choice from the Kitty Magic spell list. The new spell must be of a level for which you have spell slots.

Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus +
    your Charisma modifier
    Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus +
    your Charisma modifier

Spellcasting Ability. Intelligence is your spellcasting
    ability for your wizard spells, since you learn your
    spells through dedicated study and memorization.
    You use your Intelligence whenever a spell refers to
    your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your
    Intelligence modifier when setting the saving throw
    DC for a w izard spell you cast and when making an
    attack roll with one.

AKANEKO CLAN
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

BAD KITTY
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

BREATHSUCKER
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

CABBIT
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

CATNIPPER
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

CHESHIRE CAT
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

CRITTER
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

DARTH PUDDYTATSES
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

FOOF LORD
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

GOOD KITTY
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

OM NOM NOM FU
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

WATCHCAT
    fluff text

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE

PATH FEATURE
    Last edited by Bhu; 2017-12-25 at 08:47 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

17. - Top - End - #917
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry for the delay, work has imploded and virtually everyone has quit or been fired. I'm hoping things will get better soon and I can get back on track.
    Orcs and Goblins

18. - Top - End - #918
    Titan in the Playground

We've hired a bunch of newbies. Presuming they stay on work on this can continue. As god is my witness I will participate freely in this forum again.
    Orcs and Goblins

19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground

BURGLARING
    Burglaring allows you to choose from a list of abilities that allow you to perform, shall we say, quasi-legal acts. You can choose one ability you meet the prerequisites for from the following lists at Levels 3, 7, 11, 15, and 19:

ALWAYS UNDERFOOT When you hit a creature with a natural weapon attack in Kitty Form, you can attempt to knock the target down. If the target is at least 2 Size Categories bigger than you, it must make a Strength saving throw (save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier). On a failed save, you knock the target prone.

BLINDSENSE (Prerequisite: 15th Level)
    If you are able to hear, you are aware of the location of any hidden or invisible creature within 10 feet of you.

CUNNING ACTION
    Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

DANGER SENSE
    You gain an uncanny sense of when things nearby aren’t as they should be, giving you an edge when you dodge away from danger. You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

DEEP HURTING (Prerequisite: Sneak Attack)
    If you successfully damage an opponent using your Sneak Attack ability, it must make a successful Dexterity Save (save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Dexterity modifier) or the opponent cannot regain hit points for 1 Minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.

DISRUPTIVE ATTACK (Prerequisite: Sneak Attack)
    When you successfully damage an opponent, and would be entitled to add Sneak Attack, you may choose to forego the Sneak Attack damage. Instead, everyone gains advantage on attack rolls against that target until the end of your next turn.

ELUSIVE (Prerequisite: 19th Level)
    You are so evasive that attackers rarely gain the upper hand against you. No attack roll has advantage against you while you aren't incapacitated.

EVASION (Prerequisite: 7th Level)
    You can nimbly dodge out of the way of certain area effects, such as a red dragon's fiery breath or an ice storm spell. When you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you instead take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, and only half damage if you fail.

EXPERTISE
    Choose two of your skill proficiencies, or one of your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with thieves’ tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies. You can take this up to two times, and choose two proficiencies each time.

FEIGN DEATH (Prerequisite: 15th Level)
    As an immediate action, you can enter a catatonic state in which you appear to be dead. While feigning death, you cannot see or feel anything, but you retain the ability to smell, hear, and otherwise follow what is going on around you. While under the effect of this ability, you are immune to all Enchantment spells and abilities that mimic them, poison (both poison damage and the poisoned condition), paralysis, stunning, and necrotic damage. Attempts to resuscitate you, such as raise dead or reincarnate, automatically fail, though resurrection and true resurrection immediately end your feign death ability. Spells and other effects that assess your current condition indicate that you are dead (as do skill or ability checks made for that purpose). You can remain in the catatonic state indefinitely, though you still require food, water, and air. Emerging from feigned death is a standard action.

KNOCK OFF BALANCE
    If you provoke a Reaction from an Opponent, and he misses with the attack (or fails to do whatever the Reaction was meant to do), all attackers have advantage on attack rolls made against him until the end of your next turn.

RAWR! (Prerequisite: Sneak Attack)
    Whenever you successfully move at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hit it with a melee attack on the same turn, you get your Sneak Attack damage. The Sneak Attack only applies to the first attack made in the turn if you are allowed to make more than one.

RELIABLE TALENT (Prerequisite: 11th Level)
    You have refined your chosen skills until they approach perfection. Whenever you make an ability check that lets you add your proficiency bonus, you can treat a d20 roll of 9 or lower as a 10.

ROOF RUNNER
    A roof runner becomes entirely adept at moving across the tops of buildings, spires, and similar locations. Provided she is wearing light or no armor, the roof runner can move at full speed while traveling across the tops of buildings or similar structures, and takes no penalties on any Dexterity-based Skill checks or saves that might be incurred from moving about on a roof.

SECOND-STORY WORK
    You gain the ability to climb faster than normal; climbing no longer costs you extra movement. In addition, when you make a running jump, the distance you cover increases by a number of feet equal to your Dexterity modifier.

SHARPENED CLAWS (Prerequisite: Sneak Attack)
    When rolling damage dice, you may re-roll any results of '1', but must keep the results of the new roll. This includes Sneak Attack dice. This only works for natural attacks you make in Kitty Form.

SLIPPERY MIND (Prerequisite: 15th Level)
    You have acquired greater mental strength. You gain proficiency in Wisdom saving throws

SLOW FALL (Prerequisite: 7th Level)
    You can now use your reaction when you fall to reduce any falling damage you take by an amount equal to five times your cat burglar level.

SNEAK ATTACK
    You know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. This can be taken multiple times, and the number of dice increases by +1d6 each time.

SUPREME SNEAK (Prerequisite: 11th Level)
    You have advantage on a Dexterity (Stealth) check if you move no more than half your speed on the same turn.

SWAT (Prerequisite: Sneak Attack)
    If you successfully damage an opponent with a Sneak Attack, your victim cannot make reactions until the beginning of your next turn.

THIEF'S REFLEXES (Prerequisite: 19th Level)
    You have become adept at laying ambushes and quickly escaping danger. You can take two Actions during the first round of any combat. You take your first Action at your normal initiative and your second Action at your initiative minus 10. You can't use this feature when you are surprised.

UNCANNY DODGE (Prerequisite: 7th Level)
    When an attacker that you can see hits you with an attack, you can use your reaction to halve the attack’s damage against you.

USE MAGIC DEVICE (Prerequisite: 15th Level)
    You have learned enough about the workings of magic that you can improvise the use of items even when they are not intended for you. You ignore all class, race, and level requirements on the use of magic items.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2022-02-20 at 11:11 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

20. - Top - End - #920
    Titan in the Playground

ENHANCED KITTY FORM
    You can become critters besides a Cat (you still only get 2 uses of Kitty Form). At Levels 5, 9, 13 and 18 you can choose one of the following:

CAT FACED BABOON
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Cat Faced Baboon (see below for stats).

CAT FACED MONKEY
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Cat Faced Monkey (see below for stats).

CAT FACED YETI
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Cat Faced Yeti (see below for stats).

CATFOLK
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Catfolk (see below for stats).

HUGE CAT (Prerequisite: Level 13)
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Huge Cat (see below for stats).

KATGRRL/KATTBOI
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Katgrrl (see below for stats).

LARGE CAT (Prerequisite: 5th Level)
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Large Cat (see below for stats). You can use it to appear as any non-magical feline that is Large.

MEDIUM CAT
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Medium Cat (see below for stats). You can use it to appear as any non-magical feline that is Medium.

PIXIE KITTY (Prerequisite: 9th Level)
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Pixie Kitty (see below for stats).

SMALL CAT
    You can now use Kitty Form to become a Small Cat (see below for stats). You can use it to appear as any non-magical feline that is Small.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2022-02-20 at 11:12 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

21. - Top - End - #921
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

I feel like you could do something with Catnarok, the fabeled final war of cats, the great battle of Nyan Cat, Longcat, Ceiling Cat, fighting against Basement Cat, Tacgnol, and Tac Nayn. (Or is it Tac Nyan?)

22. - Top - End - #922
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Tarrasque View Post
    I feel like you could do something with Catnarok, the fabeled final war of cats, the great battle of Nyan Cat, Longcat, Ceiling Cat, fighting against Basement Cat, Tacgnol, and Tac Nayn. (Or is it Tac Nyan?)
    I do have a few spells up regarding Catnarok, is there something else you had in mind?
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #923
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Not really.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Titan in the Playground

I'll try to think of something whilst I'm working on stuff. Any abilities you guys would like to see added to Burglaring?
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #925
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 06:16 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

26. - Top - End - #926
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 06:20 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

27. - Top - End - #927
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 06:30 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #928
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 06:36 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #929
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 06:46 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

30. - Top - End - #930
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    overcat has been tweaked
    Spoiler
    Show

NYAN CAT

"Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!"

It takes a special sort of cat to master the Feline Way, and some go a little goofy mentally in the process. It takes some extra special goofery-ness to become a Nyan Cat. What prompted the first Guild Member to become one is unknown, and what prompts others to have followed him is a total mystery. Nyan Cats do seem to have an almost hypnotic quality to them though.

BECOMING A NYAN CAT
    Master the Feline Way and going a little nuts in the process is the usual way...

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Epic Feats: Radiant Prism
    Initiator Maneuvers: Must be able to initiate 9th Level Maneuvers from the Feline Way.
    Skills: Knowledge (Geography) 6 ranks, Martial Lore 16 ranks, Perform (Sing) 10 ranks
    Class Abilities: Kitty Form
    Feats: Anonymous Kitty (Winged Kitty Form), Flyby Attack, Hover

Class Skills
    The Nyan Cat's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Autohypnosis (Wis), Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Gather Information (Cha), Knowledge (Geography, Local, Nobility and Royalty) (Int), Listen (Wis), Martial Lore (Int), Perform (Cha), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha)

Hit Dice: d10
    1. Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
    2. I Can Poop Rainbows!
    3. Tireless Flight
    4. Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
    5. I Can Poop Rainbows!
    6. Tireless Flight
    7. Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
    8. I Can Poop Rainbows!
    9. Tireless Flight
    10. Buttery Poptart Goodness

Weapon Proficiencies: A Nyan Cat gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (Su): At 1st Level you may sing your endless Nyan song to counter magical effects. This resembles the Bardic Music (Countersong) ability listed in the PHB, but may be used at will, and kept up continuously.

At 4th Level the ranges extends to 45 feet.

At 7th Level it also counters Mind-Affecting Effects.

I Can Poop Rainbows!: At second Level you learn the Aurora Walk Epic Maneuver for no XP cost.

At 5th Level the duration of Aurora Walk becomes 1 round/Level.

At 8th Level the duration of Aurora Walk becomes permanent. You may switch it on or off as a Swift Action once per round.

Tireless Flight (Ex): At 3rd Level you become immune to Sleep Effects, and Fatigue/Exhaustion.

At 6th Level you double your Flight Speed from Winged Kitty Form and Maneuverability becomes perfect.

At 9th Level you permanently gain the benefits of a Freedom of Movement spell.

Buttery Poptart Goodness: At 10th Level all Allies within range of your Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! Ability get the benefits of a Mind Blank spell.

PLAYING A NYAN CAT
    You can sing without pause. Usually people would find this irritating as hell, but for whatever reason you get a pass. Whether from fame or innate kitty-ness, they just seem content to let you do your thing (which is probably how you get away with leading revolutions).
    Combat: Nyan Cats usually have an extensive knowledge of the Feline Way, and the Seven Forged Sword as well. Their exact combat style varies a bit based on their particular Maneuvers, but it usually involves using their flight somehow.
    Advancement: Nyan Cats tend to be whimsical and impulsive. Despite this they seem pretty much a monoculture to outsiders who only see the flying rainbows and singing. They don't see that Nyan Cats often have wildly different skills because "omg rainbows".
    Resources: Nyan Cats are almost stupefyingly popular, so it's easy for them to ask favors. Their fans aren't always well-connected or powerful though, so it varies from place to place.

NYAN CATS IN THE WORLD
    "It's byooooooteefuuuuullll..."
    Nyan Cats are beloved by the little guy. And really just about everyone else other than the tyrants they've helped topple. Villains would love to corrupt them but the Nyan Cats mindless cheerfulness makes turning them difficult.
    Daily Life: Nyan Cats spend a lot of time studying their art. People only see them in action flying about through the sky so it's assumed they live carefree lives.
    Notables:
    Organizations: Nyan Cats tend to be loners. They still occasionally help out the Guild that spawned them, but overall they Nyan alone.

NPC Reaction
    You're a celebrity. Of the positive kind oddly enough. You're famous for being cute and bringing joy to the lives of others with your antics, whereas other celebrities are famous for who or what they've killed or slept with,

NYAN CATS IN THE GAME
    This PrC assumes you are more than well known. You are instantly recognizable, which may make stealth missions a pain for the group.
    Adaptation: This is definitely meant for silly campaigns.
    Encounters: Nyan Cats can be found just about everywhere, usually flying through the sky to the cheers of others.

Sample Encounter
    EL 25: Give the encounter level and description of a sample member of this class and a stat block for him/her.

Name
    Languages
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions
    While I find the idea of Nyan Cat being an epic class awesome, since that way theoretically anyone could become a nyan cat, I wrote it up as a race for pathfinder so you can nyan at level 1(should be easily translatable)
    Spoiler
    Show

size: small
    attributes: dex+2, int-2, chr+2
    normal languages
    normal land speed
    fly speed 30ft
    at will color spray

tried to keep it in theme without making it overpowered