New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Shippensburg Experimental Roleplay

He nods slightly "Makes sense to me"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

2. - Top - End - #92
    Pixie in the Playground

Audrey soon had another four or five of the microwaved meals for Gaven to eat when he got to them. "Right.... Sorry about the detour," she said with an apologetic smile. "I don't like letting people go hungry." She eyed Gaven to make sure he wasn't looking, then she mouthed the words, "He looks half dead!" to Mathias. But hmm, someone was following them... Perhaps she should go out and take a look? Or maybe it would be better to leave well enough alone.
    See, the problem with having an open mind is that people keep coming around and trying to put things in it.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Gaven justs sits there eating his food while his body seems to be instantly filling out to a normal level. If that wasn't odd enough, his shadow began to slowly drift toward the stairs even though there were no lights casting a shadow in the direction. It looked like it was almost alive and sometimes it looked like It would rise off of the floor. Gaven looks up at her. "Thanks for the food how much do I owe you?"