New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Witchunt V1.0 (WW Variant)

Once again, I suggest everyone just clam up and wait for the night to pass, without saying anything.

OR AM I?

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Or are you what? Are you a witch? You could be...I mean how many villagers are children of dragons anyway?

3. - Top - End - #273
    Banned

DAY 3

A shot rings through the air, hitting Dragon Child squarely in the head, which crumbles to a pile of ash.

"Why'd you do that, Bender?" asks Internet Flea

"Some guys gave me five bucks to shoot him."

"What guys?" Asked VA_Beds

"That's for me to know, and you to find out."

The What If selves again start searching for clues to who has been murdering people during the night.

Dragon_Child is dead. Also, remember, none of this flavor text affects anything; the names I pick are randomized.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alas poor dragon child.

Well Fleeing Coward finished Mordokai, but he wasn't talking so I don't blame him. I think I'll just wait to see if something happens

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Child View Post
    Once again, I suggest everyone just clam up and wait for the night to pass, without saying anything.

OR AM I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Or are you what? Are you a witch? You could be...I mean how many villagers are children of dragons anyway?
    This sequence seems suspicious to me considering this dawn.

Ramsus it is, until I get a better idea.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm... I feel the need to throw another point Tydude's way. We don't want to let him fall under the radar completely, considering he's still kinda suspicious.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground

VA_beds didn't vote at all yesterday. Either he's not playing or he's trying to go under the radar (like, apparently, I'm trying to be). If we pressure him enough we can find out which one it is.
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground

Tydude for now.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground

Actually, that's a good point.

VA Beds

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    VA_beds didn't vote at all yesterday. Either he's not playing or he's trying to go under the radar (like, apparently, I'm trying to be). If we pressure him enough we can find out which one it is.
    Sure. VA_beds
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

11. - Top - End - #281
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

Well, I voted VA_beds before, and the only thing that's changed is that more time without him doing anything has gone by, so I'll definitely vote him again.

------------------------
    Post reference link
    Sotek's unofficial vote tally! (13 alive, so 7 is lynch, 7 is sufficient to force nolynch)

Tydude: 1 (Murska)
    VA_beds: 4 (Tydude, Internet Flea, InaVegt, Sotek)

------------------------

12. - Top - End - #282
    Barbarian in the Playground

VA_beds does seem like a good target... so allow me to increase the pressure on him, but not over the lynch point...
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at Tydude*

For ze other wagon.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Tydude because his actions are more suspicious than my silly commentary.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aemoh View Post
    *points at Tydude*

For ze other wagon.
    So, do you have an opinion on VA_beds' apparent not posting?

------------------------
    Post reference link
    Sotek's unofficial vote tally! (13 alive, so 7 is lynch, 7 is sufficient to force nolynch)

Tydude: 3 (Murska, Aemoh, Ramsus)
    VA_beds: 5 (Tydude, Internet Flea, InaVegt, Sotek, Eternal Drifter)

------------------------

16. - Top - End - #286
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    So, do you have an opinion on VA_beds' apparent not posting?
    People miss days. Some do it on purpose to go under the radar. I leave the analysis to those better suited to it, while I have my fun

17. - Top - End - #287
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tydude because his actions are more suspicious than my silly commentary.
    Which is why I'm not pointing at you.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

18. - Top - End - #288
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

People miss days. Some do it on purpose to go under the radar. I leave the analysis to those better suited to it, while I have my fun
    Hmm. Looks like he hasn't logged into the forums at all since the third, Ugh.

Meanwhile, now that I look back ... I notice you voted Ghanzi Nmi day 1 and he got NKed, and D2 you were the second person to vote Mordokai when Tydude and VA_beds both had bigger bandwagons. And today, now, you're going for Tydude when VA_beds once more has a bigger bandwagon.

What's up with that?

19. - Top - End - #289
    Pixie in the Playground

Meanwhile, now that I look back ... I notice you voted Ghanzi Nmi day 1 and he got NKed, and D2 you were the second person to vote Mordokai when Tydude and VA_beds both had bigger bandwagons. And today, now, you're going for Tydude when VA_beds once more has a bigger bandwagon.

What's up with that?
    Day 1 random is day 1 random.

I voted for Mordy for the normal reasons I do. The fact a buncha people joined on after is kinda suspicious, but nothing to do with me, really.

As for today... like I said yesterday, it's my life's ambition to to try and tie up wagons

Unless I say it outright, just assume any action I do is for my personal enjoyment

20. - Top - End - #290
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

Unless I say it outright, just assume any action I do is for my personal enjoyment
    yeah, yeah. I'm trying to figure out if you're being pro-town or anti-town here, that's all.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you're talking about VA_beds, he's logged on today. So he's definitely ignoring this game.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

22. - Top - End - #292
    Pixie in the Playground

i point at Sotek for pointing at me game day 1 for "not posting" when i had indeed posted and then for pointing again at me

and yes i have not logged in since the 3rd...here in the hinterlands of WV i have 2 internet options.... 1* service at 4* cost or 2* service at 5* cost so i dont have net at home on the weekends

i have someone who can proxy vote for me on weekends talkin to me on phone...but i forgot to make a post in ww central b4 leavin friday
    This message was approved in Triplicate by Bureaucrat #36---please submit Form 16-j-43 before reading

23. - Top - End - #293
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VA_beds View Post
    i point at Sotek for pointing at me game day 1 for "not posting" when i had indeed posted and then for pointing again at me
    Counterpoint: I never voted for you day one at all. This is day three. (although I did vote you D2, I admit) The sum total of your posts in this thread are: Signing up, a D1 randavote, and the post I'm responding to.

Although yes, if someone is not posting even on day one after a few RL days, I would certainly call him out if nobody else was a sane target.

People who aren't posting aren't giving the town any info, which is anti-town behavior!

And now you're throwing out an "omg u suck" vote... which is a scumtell. I am definitely keeping my vote where it is.

------------------------
    Post reference link

Tydude: 3 (Murska, Aemoh, Ramsus)
    VA_beds: 5 (Tydude, Internet Flea, InaVegt, Sotek, Eternal Drifter)
    Sotek: 1 (VA_beds)

------------------------

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Well I don't think Tydude would have pointed out VA_beds ignoring the game if he was a witch (could still be the wolf of course) and I'm inclined to believe people when they claim events in irl happened actually happened as it would be kinda unsportsmanlike to do so (as I wasn't very active over the weekend and I'd like people to believe me when I say that it's because playing D&D and multiple werewolf games is harder than I thought it would be). I'm also not particularly inclined to vote for Sotek as even if he's a witch or the werewolf he's a pretty good example of how a villager should think and I'm new and need the lessons, lol.

So...I'll instead vote for InaVegt in hopes that in-case she (that's the correct pronoun right?) goes back to voting for me I'll have a bargaining chip (assuming people decide suddenly we're both the juiciest looking targets or something).

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

InaVegt *sigh* *grumbles about no editing rule*

26. - Top - End - #296
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

Well I don't think Tydude would have pointed out VA_beds ignoring the game if he was a witch (could still be the wolf of course) and I'm inclined to believe people when they claim events in irl happened actually happened as it would be kinda unsportsmanlike to do so (as I wasn't very active over the weekend and I'd like people to believe me when I say that it's because playing D&D and multiple werewolf games is harder than I thought it would be).
    Well, if Tydude is witch and VA_beds is not, pointing out VA_beds not-posting would be pro-witch, since it would be a way to waste a town lynch on a townie, so the only reasonable conclusion is that they're not both in the coven. That's the tricky bit here - witches love when they can direct our lynches towards townies, since they need us to mislynch.

I agree that we should believe in RL events which is why I would have moved my vote if it were just that, but he made untrue statements and tossed an omg u sux vote out - countervoting like that is a little odd, because just because someone votes for you doesn't mean they're not town - after all, town doesn't know who town is!

I'm also not particularly inclined to vote for Sotek as even if he's a witch or the werewolf he's a pretty good example of how a villager should think and I'm new and need the lessons, lol.
    This amuses me! But yes, I like to think that town should be playing more or less how I am - pressuring people, willing to consider backing off or staying on depending on how they react to the pressure, actually making posts that say things, you know. playing the game. ;)

So...I'll instead vote for InaVegt in hopes that in-case she (that's the correct pronoun right?) goes back to voting for me I'll have a bargaining chip (assuming people decide suddenly we're both the juiciest looking targets or something).
    Neither of you looks juicy to me atm - InaVegt, if scum, probably would soak a lynch, and I don't recall anything you've done pegging my scumometer. I'll probably pressure InaVegt to get an explanation for the gambit, on D4, but I'll wait till D4 to do that.

If I were to switch off of VA_beds, it'd probably be to pressure Istari... actually, hmm.

InaVegt: Are you one of the Lovers? I'm aware this may seem kind of random.

27. - Top - End - #297
    CitizenFry
    Guest in the Playground

Emphasis mine. This is a little scummy, bro

28. - Top - End - #298
    Sotek
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenFry View Post
    Emphasis mine. This is a little scummy, bro
    Hnn, yeah, it is. Still not high up my list at the moment, but definitely on it.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

*facepalms* I hate the internet. My tone always fails to go through. I was just trying to make a joke. I figured that would look less suspicious than just having no explanation for switching to who I switched for.

I guess I should put more effort into making sure my jokes don't come off sounding like I'm trying to get people to make deals with the devil. Or maybe I shouldn't? I mean, if I manage to mess up this way enough times maybe people will reach the conclusion I'm being way too careless to be on team evil?

30. - Top - End - #300
    Pixie in the Playground

*facepalms* I hate the internet. My tone always fails to go through. I was just trying to make a joke. I figured that would look less suspicious than just having no explanation for switching to who I switched for.

I guess I should put more effort into making sure my jokes don't come off sounding like I'm trying to get people to make deals with the devil. Or maybe I shouldn't? I mean, if I manage to mess up this way enough times maybe people will reach the conclusion I'm being way too careless to be on team evil?
    Smilies tend to set mood pretty well.