New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXVII: God Has Nothing to do With This

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Oh right. Rape as drama. Fun. Best part is: Lady Amelia is raping two people at once. I bet Bumper's going to get all the blame for this, even though he's under mind control.
    Men getting raped is treated so casually in this comic it's not even funny in a snarky kind of way. Mookie probably didn't even think of it as rape of Bumper.

I see that "esteemed guests" means deus ex machina in the Dominiverse.
    Nah, "Miranda Deegan," does. She even made a lame pun about it once.

Donovan does stay generally fun and cool, though.

But an Archmage has a grenade heart as a soul iar.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sweet Friendship Jayne avatar by Crown of Thorns

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXVII: God Has Nothing to do With This

OK, the first half of this comic was pretty clever.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

The Land Where 99 Men Weep and One Man Laughs

First thoughts on the update:

My mind went to a weird place.

"Mech is king."
    Heinz Guderian

Johann Kraus avatar courtesy of Beleth.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Turcano View Post

Not really. I imagine many of us have gone there before. I've thought something similar myself before.

...That might even be going on in Mookie's mind as well.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-09-29 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

Obviously Karnak is bad at recognizing voices. He's already eaten 3/4 of Hell and that annoying voice calling "KARNAK" is still going strong. Who could it be that's calling his name? Who???

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm not sure what Mookie is trying to do here. Is he rehashing the page where Karnak spears the flying demon thingie when he hears Siggy screaming his name? Then the next time it happens he decides to massacre a group of Soul Eaters? What's going on with Mookie's thought process? Is it his intention that everytime Karnak hears his name he goes on a killing rampage? Is it supposed to be a joke? A dramatic moment? Huh?
    Last edited by Humbug; 2010-09-29 at 02:38 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FoE View Post
    OK, the first half of this comic was pretty clever.
    Hear, hear! I actually found myself interested in knowing what Loxo saw, and when Bulgak's wound was revealed, I was all "ooh, now we'll know what happens when one dies in hell!"

...then I remembered that I'm better off not knowing, and that fatal wounds are just a minor annoyance... oh, well, I had a moment
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Turcano View Post

That's pretty much were my mind went too.
    Truth resists simplicity.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

What are the odds we'll find out what Loxo saw? If we do, I'm betting on 'her abusive mother'.

Also, I'm very pleased that Loxo is so much more efficient at slaying hallucinations than Bulgak is.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    The Goons made me realize that what's-her-face's, erm, girly bits have escalated in mass since the beatdown began. It's stuff like this that gets me weirded out.
    This is a phenomenon well-known to the old timers of this thread. It has been observed many times. Boob inflation and inappropriate ass shots are the almost-inevitable consequences of violence against women in DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gez View Post
    This is a phenomenon well-known to the old timers of this thread. It has been observed many times. Boob inflation and inappropriate ass shots are the almost-inevitable consequences of violence against women in DD.
    I don't really see it in this case, though. I was actually impressed by Mookie - for once, the boobs aren't ridiculously outlined, but actually look like they're covered by a loose dress.
    *sniff* Our Mookie is growing up.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

Haven't noticed this before but Loxo's clothing looks like a sleeveless undershirt from the store and not the one strap side robe she had going before.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Barbarian in the Playground

It's nice to see that cunning manipulative female dogs like Loxo also put a few points into the "Shanking People With Nearby Stalagmites" skill; always important to broaden your skill-set, after all

Also, I totally thought the Snap Into A Slim Jim thing as well I'm really looking forward to seeing Karnak either eating Siggy or using bits and pieces from all the demons he's leaving lying around to craft a new mask for Siggy. In fact, I've already written the script for it!

Siggy: (Upon seeing Karnak stride up in true Haters Gonna Hate fashion) "KARRRRNAAAA-"
    Karnak: "Yeah yeah, 'Karnak', I know what my name is. Now come here so I can enslave you again."
    Siggy: (lunges at Karnak, is grabbed in a choke-hold) "KARNAK?"
    Karnak: "What are you, a pokemon? Learn a new word. Anyway, I made a new mask for you. Open wide, bigot."
    Siggy: "KARNAK! KAR-" (stifled mumbling)
    Karnak: "Maybe I should find a way of doing this *puts on shades* en-mask."
    Siggy: (is now inexplicably wearing a top-hat and monocle over his mask) "Cheerio, pip pip good sir! Crumpets!"
    Karnak: "I think I preferred him the other way."
    (GRATUITOUS NAKED FEMALE BUM)

~fin~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gort, Lord of Hellfire
    Pah! No door will stand in the path of Gort!
    Avatar is "Red King" Gort, shamelessly ripped from Darken.

Badges of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MountainKing
    You're a horribly person
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    This is actually really good advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    Nobody expects the Usurpation!

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Call Me CRaaaaazyyyy But I actauly like this strip. I felt like it wasnt filler...but if mookie follows up with redempion this will suck.
    Makin Pancakes since 1985

15. - Top - End - #1155

I'm finding it harder and harder to comment on DD. It's just getting so stupid.
    What exactly is Siggy doing screaming Karnak's name over and over at the top of his lungs? Is he the demonic equivalent of a two-year-old calling for their Daddy? Is he calling his jilted lover back so they can make up? He's certainly not going on a bloody rampage like I expected with his KHAAAANNN moment.
    "Sanity is not statistical."
    - George Orwell, 1984

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ettin in the Playground

I have a feeling Mookie is trying to imply that this is contemporaneous with Siggy's loss of his mask therefore making this the same scream.

He's failing spectacularly at that, though.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

17. - Top - End - #1157

AssassinGuy

Heyall,

Did Karnak absorb the Demon of Gluttony too? Cuz then his desire to eat every demon in Hell would actually make sense.

Overall, today's strip isn't bad. It's not great by any stretch, but it's not so awful that it's physically torturous to see. That's probably the best thing I've ever said about DD in the past few months.

18. - Top - End - #1158

Quote Originally Posted by guttering flame View Post
    Obviously Karnak is bad at recognizing voices. He's already eaten 3/4 of Hell and that annoying voice calling "KARNAK" is still going strong. Who could it be that's calling his name? Who???

Quote Originally Posted by colonelslime View Post
    I'm finding it harder and harder to comment on DD. It's just getting so stupid.
    What exactly is Siggy doing screaming Karnak's name over and over at the top of his lungs? Is he the demonic equivalent of a two-year-old calling for their Daddy? Is he calling his jilted lover back so they can make up? He's certainly not going on a bloody rampage like I expected with his KHAAAANNN moment.
    I've mostly been commenting on CurlyKitGirl's thoughts on the older arcs for just that reason. Ecstasy and Evil is still way more interesting than this one.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah gonna have to agree that the first four panels were funny.
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

20. - Top - End - #1160

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
    I have a feeling Mookie is trying to imply that this is contemporaneous with Siggy's loss of his mask therefore making this the same scream.

Yeah . . . normally I don't think much about how I would draw/arrange the comic if I could, because I can't draw at all, but this arc is kind of forcing me to. There's so much interesting stuff he could be doing, that even I can see, and he's still stuck in the 4x2 panel structure, not actually experimenting at all . . . arggghh.

Although in this case, the first 4 panels did amuse me quite a bit. So, at least there's that.

21. - Top - End - #1161

AssassinGuy

Heyall,

Loxo is quickly proving to be the most interesting and entertaining character in this arc. Granted, the competition isn't very stiff.

Maybe that's why the first four panels of this strip were actually pretty good. She got us out of Maltak flashback territory and stabbed a whiny Orc in the chest.

The side characters of each arc tend to be the saving graces of DD. Outrage Chief, Katya, Pam, Dex, Vaskez, and now Loxo. At least until they inevitably become the sycophants and cheerleaders of the main characters that Mookie wants us to like. Loxo might escape this fate since we aren't actually supposed to like anybody in this arc.

22. - Top - End - #1162

Maybe Siggy is running through hell, mass murdering anybody who might happen to cross his path, screaming Karnak´s name as an attempt to lure him in? Since if you scream a persons name a couple of times, they'll notice and come towards you. It's how momma's find their young.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

Aaand we're back to silliness. I wonder if the srs business/silly ratio will keep up.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

24. - Top - End - #1164

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post

I'd agree, except Karnak has heard the scream at least once before. HE was pretty pissed about it then, too.
    "Sanity is not statistical."
    - George Orwell, 1984

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by colonelslime View Post
    I'd agree, except Karnak has heard the scream at least once before. HE was pretty pissed about it then, too.
    Even then, I'd er on the side of Mookie thinking he's conveying that Karnak is still hearing the scream. Largely because of the amount of fail it would require and the novelty of it.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe we're supposed to link the weird stalagmite mountains in the background with the repeated "Karnak" shouts and understand that New Hell is an excellent echo-chamber? Either that or it's a bad Twilight Zone episode ala the GroundsHog Day?

27. - Top - End - #1167

So Sneaky Gate came up, and wasn't I surprised when I saw a flashback not recapping something we already know? Shame Mookie forgot this was his "Everybody's a bad guy" arc and started handing out tragic pasts left and right though.

Future Link
    Last edited by Palmer; 2010-09-29 at 07:42 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Firbolg in the Playground

Analysing Dominus Deegan

The Golden Age*
    Spoiler
    Show
    A Frail Hope of Adequate Enjoyment
    21/05/2002 - 17/07/2002 Arcs covered: Oracle for Hire, The Curse
    The First Signs of Serious Psychological Issues Appear
    18/07/2002 - 4/12/2002 Arcs covered: The Curse, Luna, Into the Woods
    In Which Teh Great Dominus Indulges in Torture and Terrifies Me
    5/12/2002 - 21/02/2003 Arcs covered: Into the Woods, Couch Forts and Crying
    Dominatrix Luna. Oh, and The Dominus is More Feared Than A Necromancer
    22/01/2003 - 11/03/2003 Arcs covered: Makeover!, Mob Mentality
    Thing Are Looking Up
    12/03/2003 - 30/04/2003 Arcs covered: Visions of Doom Parts One and Two
    Siggy Is Iesus. Make of That What You Will
    01/05/2003 -23/06/2003 Arcs covered: Visions of Doom Parts Three and Four
    The Great Dominus Is Officially A Marty Stue an It's THRILLER! THRILLER NIGHT!
    24/06/2003 - 19/08/2003 Arcs covered: Visions of Doom Parts Five and Six
    Character Development! And We Conclude an Arc
    20/08/2003 - 10/09/2003 Arcs covered: Visions of Doom Parts Seven and Eight
    Short Arc Is Short
    11/09/2003 - 21/10/2003 Arcs covered: The Party

The Tarnished Age

Hell Is Meaningless Filler
    23/10/2003 - 20/11/2003 Arcs covered: The Ecstasy and the Evil Part One
    Kink + Dominus Deegan = Eye and Brain Bleach
    11/11/2003 - 16/12/2003 Arcs covered: The Ecstasy and the Evil Parts Two and Three
    Inflatable Boobs and Sex! Occasional Plotting Is Permitted
    17/12/2003 - 30/01/2004 Arcs covered: The Ecstasy and the Evil Parts Four and Five
    Enter: Deus Ex Machina! And Boobs.
    31/01/2005 - 19/04/2004 Arcs covered: The Ecstasy and the Evil Parts Six and Seven

Mookie Reveals More of His Sexual Fantasies. And Noone Ever Suffers From Any Effects of A Near-Rape. Ever!
    20/04/2004 -26/05/2004 Arcs covered: TEatE: Parts Eight and Nine

Spoiler
    Show
    We pick up on our last installment for TEatE with another homoerotic moment involving the Dominus. I'm not really surprised any more. Szark's mindscape looks like that Outer Dimension where Mama Deegan banished TIM. But with more mangled bodies.
    Basically, Szark likes killing. Karnak says so, so it must be true. Except because of the rules of "Psychoplanar physics and magic" aka Dream Logic the Dominus is now literally God, towering over the entire world. Because a human Seer who's lived twenty-five odd years has more strength of mind and will than a Demon Lord who has held his own territory for X years in Hell. The place where treachery and betrayal is part of your daily life.
    In essence: the Dominus is mentally more powerful than the Big Bad of the entire arc, and in some ways, many of the arcs of the entire webcomic so far.
    In his God-Mode, the Dominus has no eyes (p. 4) and he is so pure his clothes are all white. The implcations behind the Stronger Mind Wins means that the Dominus believes himself to be a white knight or pure. This is the same man who threatened to murder two teenagers at his mercy and routinely toys with peoples emotions for the lulz. The God-Mode comes with a laser-eye for all your laser-y needs, an upside down mouth and hedgehog hair. The last line is lame.
    Villain decay is complete. Two pages in Szark's mind and Karnak a Demon Lord of Hell is vanquished. I was looking forward to a mildly epic battle. A close-up of the God-Mode reveals that eyes are pentagons. Oh, and Karnak is getting felt up by Mama Machina. Because a battle of the minds can involve literal mind rape. Wouldn't that image be an illusion or enchantment though? Because the Dominus is immune to them. THe comic says so.
    Speaking of that, wouldn't Szark be mentally traumatised (or even iniured) having two very powerful magicians and demons fighting it out in his mind? Iust a wild shot in the dark here, the ramifications of this mental (and physical) trauma will never be revisited.
    Yay. More sexual antics. Dom!Karnak-Szark/Sub!Nice-Szark non-con. With spiky proto-tentacles. And Karnak-Szark and Nice-Szark are fawning over each other. It's self-cest! AAAHHH! His hand!
    I need for this arc to be over! It's all sex sex sex sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexSEX!!!11eleventyone!.
    Oh, and Szark was Evil All Along. You can tell because he had Evil Sex, was Evil and killed people, and now he has devil horns and spiky spikes. Because Evil is never subtle.
    By the way, it's official: Szark has the hots for his "precious Dominic". And is going to tentacle rape him . . . ? Or embrace him. Nakedly. And spikely.
    By the way, remember about ten pages ago when the Dominus' third eye was pentagon shaped? It's now a diamond. Art consistency is not one of Mookie's strong points I fear.
    Furthermore, isn't that spell the same one he used to break the Spell of Despair upon Barthis? It is. What is it, an all-purpose spell-remover? Is it good with stains too?
    Anyway, the Dominus with his anime hair and laser eye redeems Szark and forces guilt upon him, thus purifying Szark of all ambiguities. He's also mentally traumatised again; I'll be surprised if Szark doesn't come out of this as a catatonic vegetable, or with any semblance of his former self.
    Yes Szark, lust is evil. Because Sex is Evil. Unless it's done by good people. Such as the Deegans. And they haven't had sex yet.
    Oh, and it's the Dominus suffering from brain trauma, while Szark seems to be perfectly normal. Never mind, after banishing a Demon Lord on his own - something the deus ex machina is surprised and shocked at - aand then balancing an entire psyche (and thus essentially rewiring a significant portion of Szark's personality) the Dominus only has a headache and a nosebleed. But I see Lord Sideburns in p. 3 so I reioice. But the Dominus should still feel some proper repercussions.
    And now Szark is perfectl healthy - for Szark and is suffering no ramifications of the trauma that one should experience after being mind raped twice. Wait. Three times, in rapid succession.
    How does Mama Machina know what the Dominus saw in Szark's mind? Why is the Dominus surprised? Is it about Karnak being a former human? Because I guessed that pretty quickly.
    Gotcha. Mama Machina was So Deeganly Desirable that even a pre-Demon Karnak wanted to sleep with her. And Mama Machina figured everthing out because she is more perfect than the Dominus. The Dominus who was able to penetrate the mental defences of a Demon Lord and read his subconscious mind.
    Wow. The Dominus has out-machina'd the deus ex machina. Dominus Ex Machina is in effect.
    Innappropriate Butt Shot Count!: Two (both female).
    While Szark still looks stoned, I give him character points for still being upset that Ladt Amelia was so crudely murdered.
    Now, at first, I was unsure whether to add this to the Innappropriate Butt Shot Count, but combined with the vicious, cruel and harsh 'punchline' by Elanovan, I hereby announce an Innappropriate Butt Shot Count of three.
    Szark is still kinky. But not as kinky as the BDSM BrigadeErossus Knights. This entire arc is disturbing. I feel like I'm getting a glimpse into all of Mookie's sexual fantasies. I have never been this wronged by a comic so often, so quickly.
    Time to tie up our last morally ambiguous character; Venus de Seer is made even more morally ambiguous and sympathetic. I think I like him. He's a ierk, but he did love Lady Amelia. And even Lady Amelia had her good side. And he has a perfecly valid point: the Dominus redeemed Szark and he gets away scot-free despite the dozen or more murders (pre-meditated) he was involved in; because Szark is worthy of the Deegan's benevolence. Venus on the other hand is involved in one small (but good) plot to murder Szark, Luna, Stunt and probably Bumper by proxy, and he gets arrested.
    Luna has her regularly scheduled crying fit. She's had one at the end of every single damnable arc so far. It's iustified here, so let's see how we start to deal with the mental scars.
    Iarring colour! And it's poor too. Szark looks hideous in the unintended fahsion, and Luna is now a redhead, even though in the Attempted Rape comic it was brown. It's also an impossible human shade is it's the exact same colour as Spark's fur.
    Redemmed Szark is going to be redeemed. Lord Sideburns is grey and has a warm moment hugging his son.
    But, rather than hand his properties back to his father so they may be given to another member of the family, it all gets given away and Szark goes on a redemption quest. And the comic ends with another romantic Szark/Dominus moment.
    Because every Deegan has sexual magnetism.
    Landmark! Two years of Dominus Deegan done. Six more to go . . . I weep.
    Gag comic about summarising the arc and iellybabies. Mildly sweet moment between Luna and Mama Machina. Note how in p. 1 their only facial differences are tusks and slightly spikier hair for Luna. And then Mama Machina finds out that TIM killed her students.

END OF ARC!

Wow.
    This arc is so obsessed with sex, and Evil Sex for Evil People that I think the arc could be summed up in perhaps five parts.
    It was unplesant with all the sex iokes, innuendo, horrific implications and the fact that I suspect much of this to be part of Mookie's sexual fantasies.
    Counting posession and mind rape we have: four male rapes - all successful (Bumper was brainwashed; Szark physically and mentally posessed and raped by Karnak; then the Dominus rapes Szark twice by invading Szark's mind, and then essentially rewriting at least half of Szark's personality making him Good. because you can't be Good with the intervention of a Deegan.
    The attempted date-raping of Luna is actually given some screentime in the 'how do I wake her up' sense, but not in the "the love of my life was nearly raped, and it was set up by her sister, how do I make this better?" sense. Luna doesn't really seem all that bothered by anything either. She had one page (or three panels) of reaction to the entire ordeal.
    This. Is. Wrong.
    YOU DON'T GLOSS OVER RAPE! OF ANY SORT!
    And Mookie did! Five times!
    Hell, the only reason Lady Amelia got any sort of comeuppance was because the secondary characters (who are morally ambiguous and three kinds of awesom) followed her when the primary protagonists and their family let her go scot-free after freeing an Infernomancer!! And why did Bumper kill Lady AMelia? For making him condemn his best friend (and unrequited (so far) love inerest) and making him try to rape an unconscious Luna!
    He even points out the racial insensitivity of getting a dark skinned man to rape a noble, rich white woman. Granted, it's the same kind of 'wow! That's insensitive' reaction in- and out-universe, but still.
    Not to mention the blatant, and unsexy fanservice and poor art with balloon boobs and innappropriate butt shots.
    But I'm so offended over the rampant, unnecessary sexual imagery. Realistically, this could have been put in any maior city in Callan and the outcome would have been exactly the same except there'd be much less bare flesh prancing out in barely there clothing.
    On the other hand, the constant near-rapes and almost-instant dismissals of such are worse. Hell, even the deus ex machina aren't too bad in comparison. Still bad, but not in comparison.
    So while all the near-rape victims are perfectly fine, Szark is 100% redeemed in the eyes of the Dominus and is therefore absolved of all involvement in the murders of some dozen or so rich men and nobles of Not-At-All Erotic City because the almighty God Dominus says so.
    Have I mentioned how angry I am yet about the near-rapes being treated as nothing more than an annoying fly, to be batted away with no care or attention? Or how the effects of a mental battle inside a mind, which is fully implied to be entirely cognisant of the battle within? Because these infuriate me.
    Even so, Stunt, BUmper and Szark are far and away my favourite characters as they actually have character. Then Elanovan. He's funny. The former three have several awesome moments, especially the fact that these two muggle thieves too out magicians who are far more powerful than they are, with nary a thought for their own safety.
    Mama Machina had a few cool moments, even if one is so ripped from the Discworld and Good Omens in art form that it made me want to go read those instead.
    I am so very glad that arc is over.
    It was evil.
    The ecstasy comes from finishing it.
    The next arc will be better than this. No sexual fetishes. *sigh*
    The arc is Hello Nurse. I take it back. Only one sexual fetish. Involving a nun. But it can't be as bad as TEatE.

*Ages as defined by Trazoi here.

Next up!
    The Dominus tells his Mama about the nun who's crushing on Gregory. Even though nun's are meant to take vows of chastity.
    And yes, while I recognise that 'sister' was (and still may be) a viable term of address for a matron or nurse at a hospital; Sister Pam explicitly says she was ordained by the Luanian Church.
    ANd given that her outfit is a nun's outfit, but all white, and the title and the ordaining, Sister Pam should have a vow of chastity. Especially considering Luania sounds and looks too much like 'lunar' to be a coincidence. And classically, the lunar goddess is one of chastity.
    So Sister Pam is being corrupted by Gregory.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

29. - Top - End - #1169

The arc is Hello Nurse. I take it back. Only one sexual fetish. Involving a nun. But it can't be as bad as TEatE.
    So Sister Pam is being corrupted by Gregory.
    Oh man. It's like watching a train wreck. You just have no idea.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Troll in the Playground

I love reading these Analyses: every five lines I think "I love the smell of impending dissapointment"

Also, can we add to the Dominionology that not only is Rape a fine way to save a life, it is almost certainly nothing to be at all concerned about. No need to get upset in the slightest if it happens or nearly happens to you, or blame or punish the people that do it. Rape, physical or mental, is never performed (or even almost performed) by anyone below the 3rd caste: perhaps that is what gives its powers of salvation.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...