New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXVII: God Has Nothing to do With This

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy Fishy View Post
    Karnak karnak? Karnak karnak karnak. Karnak karnak karnak karnak karnak karnak.
    Oh no, I see a twist coming up!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lead Designer for Oracle Hunter Games
    Today a Blog, Tomorrow a Business!

~ Awesome Avatar by the phantastic Phase ~
    Spoiler
    Show

Elflad

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXVII: God Has Nothing to do With This

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    I like to believe that shortly before his retcon/death, Siggy and Warlord Mustache went into hiding, replacing themselves with imperfect duplicates. This is why the Warlord Mustache we saw got killed: the real Warlord Mustache, of course, could beat up Death. Using his mustache.

They plan to secretely strike against The Dominus FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
    They may have also hooked up with Hansi and are travelling the world in the cronecave looking for the Dwarf of lore to add to their anti-Dominus team, hence Dominic's repeated smear tactics against all of them.

Doesn't that sound like a nice story?
    I don't think this holds very well. After all, Death IS an imperfect duplicate of Warlord Mustache. (also; not zombies)

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh no, it's the dreaded Page 50! Someone start up a thread quickly! Name it anything but "KARNAK!"
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Returning from the lurk and speaking of Siggy...

I am having a heck of a time thinking of this fellow screaming KARNAK as Sig. His face is nothing like the old one, and I'm not talking about the fangs and demon eyes. He's not as long of a face nor does he have the chin he once had, he looks too much like a demonized Nimmel (rounder features, small chin, the nose is almost right though (course I'm not sure there's any differences in noses so much))... I'm not sure if this is an art change of style (Siggy looks different because Mookie's style has altered slightly so he lacks his original look) or just an art consistency fail.

Just been buggin' me.
    It's not just you. Siggy's face hasn't been seen since Mookie's Art descended a few more notches into Animu sameness. With the other characters the morph was gradual enough that you can still recognize them, but Sigfried's physiognomy has noticeably changed, and not just because of the demon features, his face is smaller than it used to be, and his hair, (one of the only things that distinguishes characters in DD) has lost a lot of mass.
    "Sanity is not statistical."
    - George Orwell, 1984

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    Oh no, it's the dreaded Page 50! Someone start up a thread quickly! Name it anything but "KARNAK!"
    Okay.
    Last edited by Fawkes; 2010-10-06 at 12:20 PM.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Reminds me of a Keychain thread...

Also, let's uphold our glorious traditions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy Fishy View Post
    Karnak karnak karnak, karnak.
    Whoa, okay, let's just slow down a bit, take a step back and relax. You don't want to say a word you're gonna regret, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

Let's lock this thread down already, OK?

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Troll in the Playground

Ending this right

Truth resists simplicity.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Bugbear in the Playground

Good night, sweet KARNAK! And let flights of flashbacks sing thee to thy rest.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.