New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Commuinity World Building Project (World the Dragons Rule)

Next god

Dioxyn: God of Plenty, the Feasting God, the Joyous One. Dioxyn is the god of happiness, joy, and times of plenty. A laid back god who is unlikely to take up arms or send adventurers on great quests. That is not to say he doesn't send his priests upon missions, but where others send them to slay a demon, save a town from monsters, or recover a lost artifact, Dioxyn sends his priests on missions of charity and kindness. Dioxyn is represented as a fat and bloated Elysium Dragon (fat and bloated by their standards), who is constantly joyous and always feasting. His priests host soup kitchens, public feasts, and festivals.
    Dioxyn's beginning of godhood is actually known with relative certainty. 2000 years ago the name of Dioxyn was unknown. One day the god rose from the waters of Thalasia, a new god of joy and plenty, a point of new light in the world.

Alignment: NG (Elysium Dragon, Elysium)
    Domains: Good, Gluttony (SpC), Joy (BoED), Pleasure (BoED), Feast (Ebberon Campaign Setting). If you do not have ECS replace with Mysticism (SpC).
    Favored Weapon: None.
    Holy Symbol: A cornucopia.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-17 at 04:08 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

We have to remember not all dragons reproduce all the time. Some of them have not even reached adulthood yet....you're not going to see a hatchling running around making babies....that being said lets limit mating to twice in a given dragons life cycle and that should keep the population in check....also I noticed that my own math was in error there would actually be a fair few Dragons in the Capitol given that there are 12 families and one set of parents has 3-4 children....twice, and then they have 3-4 children twice, so there are actually a rather high number of True Dragons running around even with personal conflicts leading to "early" deaths.

Also by the time I actually get a chance to sit down and edit the Wiki there is going to be a lot more stuff to put on it.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, unless you brought someone bigger and tastier along with you.

Spoiler
    Show

Go HERE for a look at the Ishka (CWBP) Wiki.

Go HERE for a look at the Dragon-World (CWBP) Wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by newD&Dfan View Post
    I hereby give you the title of Wiki Editor SilverScale. (in deep booming voice)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Silverscale View Post
    We have to remember not all dragons reproduce all the time. Some of them have not even reached adulthood yet....you're not going to see a hatchling running around making babies....that being said lets limit mating to twice in a given dragons life cycle and that should keep the population in check....also I noticed that my own math was in error there would actually be a fair few Dragons in the Capitol given that there are 12 families and one set of parents has 3-4 children....twice, and then they have 3-4 children twice, so there are actually a rather high number of True Dragons running around even with personal conflicts leading to "early" deaths.

Also by the time I actually get a chance to sit down and edit the Wiki there is going to be a lot more stuff to put on it.
    It's also possible that some Dragons may simply not have children, or not have true dragon children anyway.

Eventually those children are going to grow up and become political players, potentially rivals. Dragons live pretty much forever, so they wouldn't have children in order to leave a legacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

OK well despite that I was considering the 100 years that MMI says for dragons to reach maturity, and the simple issue that there will be more reserved dragons, and more slutty dragons generally balancing out. I feel that my point has gotten across.

So any thoughts on that whole elemental idea? (taking elements from my uber-epic world and reducing them such that they may fit.)

Also dare I ask what role undeads may play in this realm? (don't worry my undead elements from my uber-world would NOT fit at all, I was simply wondering, seeing as that opens yet another floodgate.)
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

5. - Top - End - #95

So far I haven't had enough time and free brain power to ponder the Elemental Idea although it sounds like it could be interesting is there a link to it in your sig so I can look through the material you have on it?

As to Undead I don't see then playing a very major role...that's not to say that they don't exist, I'm sure there are a far few Undead Dragons around.....throw out ideas and I will field them accordingly.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, unless you brought someone bigger and tastier along with you.

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Well the thing being that in truth many of my ideas aren't actually on the forum, so I can't really give you a link, but I outlined how it would fit into your world, and if you care to know in my world they played their role of "the world is literally going to kill anything that steps on it" sort of thing, meaning that hills, lakes, mountain, even the level ground beneath your feet, the breeze in your hair, the shad of the tree under which you stand, even the tree it's self could kill you at any time.

Also I would agree that undeads are better left on the level of smaller cults. (otherwise they are no longer special)
    Last edited by drack; 2010-09-17 at 06:53 AM.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Next god

Xixystrin Also known as the Hearth Mother, Xixystrin is the patroness of communities. Xixystrin emphasizes the need for group action and cooperation, and compromise. Xixystrin preaches understanding of others, and peaceful cohabitation. When this proves impossible, though, Xixystrin and her followers show their other side, powerful warrior-guardians ready to give their lives for others. In addition to her role as guardian-patron of communities, Xixystrin is also a goddess known for the arts.
    The mythical origins of Xixystrin tell that she was born from an egg laid by an even older, now dead or forgotten, adamantine dragon god whose portfolio was more inclined towards battle. Little is known about this supposedly dead god, and some claim that it is simply an incorrect memory of Xixystrin when she was in a more warlike period.

Alignment: NG with strong lawful leanings (Bytopia, Adamantine Dragon)
    Domains: Good, Community (SpC), Protection, City (RoD), Family (SpC).
    Favored Weapon: Claws (Greatsword).

Note: I don't have the dragon magazine that introduced adamantine dragons with me so the fluff might not match up the best; I remember them as being noted as violent for creatures of Bytopia and I ended up toning that down as I already made enough good aligned war gods.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

8. - Top - End - #98

I was taking another look at your elementals idea. I've always liked the image of a hillside waking up to reveal a once slumbering elder elemental. I'm not sure I want the landscape littered with them but a few here and there that may or may not have a connection to the dragons would be cool. I'm all in favor of a lot of the "World Sites" that are in some of the expansion books that have various effects on different kinds of magic. I think there is even one about a pool of Dragon Blood.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99

I've done some of the editing for the Wiki. I'm not quite done with it but I've linked in my signature. Look there for an easy to read "Official" version of things. I will do my best to keep it updated as we go along.
    Last edited by Silverscale; 2010-09-18 at 05:55 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #100

::::SORRY FOR THE TRIPLE POST::::

We need to decide which 12 dragons, if indeed it's to be 12, rule the "Evil Capitol" These cities both need names too.

Certainly we have Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White. What other ones fit into the Evil Dragon category without getting into planar dragons? I am all in favor of using any homebrewed dragons with permission from their creators.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Purple from the Dragon Magazine Compendium would work quite well (LE, kingdom building, egomaniacs)

Deep Dragons (Monsters of Faerun)

Possibly Yellow and Orange Dragons (Dragon Magazine Compendium) and Brown Dragons (Monsters of Faerun)

There are 3 evil aligned ferrous dragons in dragon magazine 354.

Hex Dragons (evil versions of Tome dragons; same issue of dragon magazine).

Edit: I've also homebrewed a few dragons, but it appears I've only posted the two planar dragons I made. They're for Baator and Arcadia since those are the only (standard) planes missing planar dragons (the ethereal has 2).
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129046
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-20 at 12:20 PM.

Current Projects:

12. - Top - End - #102

Read through your Dragons...sorta, skimmed em really....anyway I say yeah make a couple more gods. Speaking of gods have we decided yet whether we're using these gods as a complete replacement for the gods in the Draconomicon? I'm sorta in favor of having these be either lesser gods or an alternate pantheon, with the Bahamut/Tiamat Pantheon still in place in some fashion.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

I think the only official Outer Planar dragons I haven't done is Chuul Dragon (I never did like that one; partially because it was associated with a single layer exclusively), Oceanus, and Styx, so I guess I'll cover Styx dragon because they're pretty cool.

Arwygor
    : Known as the Goddess of the Depths, the Queen of Loss, and the Mourn-Bringer, Arwygor is the goddess of death, loss, and sadness. The Queen of the River Styx her domain floats upon its planar waters moving from plane to plane under her guidance. It is guarded by demons, devils, and daemons connected to the infernal water-way, as well as other unsavory creatures. Arwygor is a dread goddess when her wrath is invoked, but thankfully she is calm and slow to anger. Her priests have been known to perform sacrifices of sentient beings in her name, making them hated throughout the world; even so her shrines are tolerated for fear of invoking her wrath, at least until murders begin. It is rarely her public clergy that has a hand in these events, though, but instead underground cults.
    Arwygor's birth is a carefully kept secret, and those who investigate too closely die mysteriously. Arwygor's priests claim that it is a sacred secret, although common belief is that they do not know either. Whatever the truth is Arwygor doesn't want it known by others.

Alignment: NE (Styx dragon, the River Styx)
    Domains: Evil, Blackwater (Stormwrack), Death, Mentalism (Spc), Water.
    Favored Weapon: Bite (Trident).
    Unholy Symbol: A stylized water drop.

Abzu: The Gentle Waters, the Swift Flowing, the Message Bearer. God of water and messages, Abzu is a young godling. His powers are still growing, but he has already established himself as a god of messengers and of water, even infringing into the portfolio of travelers. Abzu's followers tend to pleasant and friendly, with an adventurous streak that leads them to go forth beyond their native soil.
    Abzu's ascension can still be remembered by some wyrms alive today. He was a powerful wyrm himself who had since youth served as a courier and messenger for the gods, until he grew aged. He swam into the mists of the river Oceanus, on his way to the fabled graveyard of Oceanus dragons and then ten years later he re-emerged a god. The how and why Abzu claims to not know himself remembering only going to the graveyard and lying himself down there, ready to pass on.

Alignment: NG (Oceanus Dragon, the River Oceanus).
    Domains: Good, Water, Travel, Celerity (SpC), Herald (BoED)
    Favored Weapon: Tail (Quarterstaff)
    Holy Symbol: A half-unfurled scroll/message.

Edit: I forgot all about the Tarterian Dragon

Kallefax: The Bound One, He Who Would Be King, the Jailed Jailer all these are some names for Kallefax. Once Kallefax was a powerful god in a time now forgotten. In his arrogance, Kallefax attempted to enslave the yugoloths. For a time with his power he seemed to have succeeded but the canny fiends bode their time and prepared a powerful ritual that would have plane altering effects*. Once it was complete they set it off, forever binding Kallefax in Carceri and reducing his powers to a mere fraction of his former might. Now Kallefax can only struggle to affect the outside world and watch impotently as his dreams of empire haunt the god for eternity. Kallefax's priesthood are dedicated to freeing the god in return for untold power.
    Kallefax was instrumental in the binding of Theastrix. Theastrix had made alliances with the Yugoloths to gain even greater power and Kallefax in spite began creating plans of his own. His followers contacted Tallus with a magical ritual, a lesser version of that seal that binds Kallefax even to this day, and with that magic Tallus was able to bind Theastrix in his volcanic realm.

Alignment: NE (Tarterian Dragon, Canceri).
    Domains: Evil, Tyranny (SpC), Envy (SpC), Hatred (SpC), Pride (SpC).
    Favored Weapon: Claw (Heavy Sickle [Planar Handbook]).
    Unholy Symbol: A broken padlock.

*it is believed this ritual is the reason that Carceri is so difficult to leave via planar portals today.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-20 at 10:11 PM.

Current Projects:

14. - Top - End - #104

@zaydos: I really like the story you're creating with these gods... and you've included several places to play with.

@BRC: More Kobolds PLZ I'm always a fan of what you come up with.

I've mostly finished putting stuff up on the Wiki. When I have a chance, I have to edit it into a cohesive write-up but for now most of the important information is there.
    Last edited by Silverscale; 2010-09-21 at 04:53 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

::::SORRY FOR THE TRIPLE POST::::

We need to decide which 12 dragons, if indeed it's to be 12, rule the "Evil Capitol" These cities both need names too.

Certainly we have Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White. What other ones fit into the Evil Dragon category without getting into planar dragons? I am all in favor of using any homebrewed dragons with permission from their creators.
    Posted some dragons from an old campaign of mine. You can look them over and see if you want to use them. They're a deep sea crab-eel-dragon, a cricket-dragon, and an aerial dragon. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169209

Current Projects:

16. - Top - End - #106

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Posted some dragons from an old campaign of mine. You can look them over and see if you want to use them. They're a deep sea crab-eel-dragon, a cricket-dragon, and an aerial dragon. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169209
    Looked them over. I say we use them.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

@zaydos: I really like the story you're creating with these gods... and you've included several places to play with.

@BRC: More Kobolds PLZ I'm always a fan of what you come up with.
    Heh, I'll try. Currently addicted to Minecraft/starting my western campaign this weekend.
    Hrmm, heres one.

The Admrak-Kalash
    It's said that the Admrak-Kalash will shrivel up and die if they set foot on land, that they are so used to the rolling of a ship's deck that they are incapable of walking in a straight line. It's said that the clan long ago made some pact with the gods of the sea. It's said that the 12 families try to make sure the clan is always employed in order to stop them turning to piracy.
    None of these things are true, or perhaps all of them are. The Admrak-Kalash is a seafaring clan that lives on board an almost city-like floatilla, only coming ashore to trade, negotiate, repair, and resupply. The Kobolds of the Admrak-Kalash are some of the most skilled sailors in the world. Usually the clan is hired to carry goods, but they have served many purposes over the years. They have helped establish colonies, blockaded ports, transported armies, even at one point hunting for a legendary lost city.

The Clan is led by an Admiral who, by tradition and the laws of the clan, cannot leave the fleet for more than a day, forcing any dragons who wish to hire the Admrak-Kalash to come to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Oxian: The Hell Scarred, the War Monger, and the Battle-Born are but a sampling of the names and titles that Oxian has been given. He is the god of war, and conquest, and his followers preach the rule of might. He preaches a theocracy, that he is the natural source of the divine right to rule, something his fellow gods do not readily agree with. His followers have a strict hierarchy and power structure and his temple's infrastructure has been building steadily in (the evil dragon city).
    Oxian is believed to have been born and raised on Avernus. Whether this is true or not is unverified, but he is known to have fought in the Blood War as a mortal, and bear a hatred of Tanar'ri to this day. Oxian still bears a long scar upon his side inflicted by an eladrin's sword while fighting in the Field of Needles on the Gray Wastes. The eladrin that inflicted the wound was later made to regret it through means too horrid to speak of that left the celestial's pure soul-body warped and twisted into a new revolting diabolic form. To this day the former eladrin serves as Oxian's herald and agent.

Alignment: LE (Hellfire dragon; Baator)
    Domains: Law, Evil, Tyranny, War, Diabolic (FCII)
    Favored Weapon: Bite (Great-sword)
    Unholy Symbol: A pair of claw-wounds making a sort of quadrupel X (4 lines crossing diagonally over 4 lines).

I decided to go ahead and do Baator since I have no idea for Chuul Dragons... and I forgot the Outlands exist.

Quol: The Watching God, the Patient God, the Lord of Balance. Quol is the god of neutrality as an active force, something beyond the reach of mortals. He is the god of balance, between civilization and the wild, between law and chaos, and between good and evil. Quol is also god of prophecy and foresight, said to be able to see the future as easy as the present or the past.
    Quol's followers are a strange group, as their god's nature demands. Most select one imbalance to correct and seek out places where they can do so. This can be the druid who finds places where civilization has grown too strong and nature's hold too weak and restores them to a balanced equilibrium, or the warrior who seeks out places where evil dominates to restore the balance between good and evil, or any of many other possibilities. Always, though, they are cautioned to remember the dangers of excess and that moderation is key.
    Quol's past is unknown and the general consensus is that he has always been, and will always be. Even the other gods walk warily around his anger, and speak carefully about him in such ways do they fear him.

Alignment: TN (Concordant Dragon, the Outlands).
    Domains (all SpC): Balance, Oracle, Time, Fate, Portal.
    Favored Weapon: Wings (club)
    Holy Symbol: A balanced scales.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-22 at 08:23 PM.

Current Projects:

19. - Top - End - #109

Lets see what we have so far for the Evil Dragon List

Black Dragon O
    Blue Dragon O
    Brown Dragon
    Chitin-Skin Dragon
    Dark Cloud Dragon
    Deep Dragon
    Deep Trench Dragon
    Green Dragon O
    Hex Dragon O
    Red Dragon O
    Orange Dragon
    White Dragon X
    Yellow Dragon
    and three evil ferrous dragons. 1X 2O

That's a total of 16 which means 4 need to be cut. Since we only used 4 of the 5 Metallics I say we drop White since they are usually found on ice anyway. I want to keep 2 of the Ferrous Dragons since we have 2 represented in "Good Capitol". I also want to keep the Hex Dragon as a counter-point to the Tome Dragon. That still leaves 14. Any suggestions who doesn't make the cut?

On a side note I have come up with some possibilities for Capitol City Names
    Bensarux for the "Good Capitol"
    Malsokarthel for the "Evil Capitol"

Other Possibilities include but are not limited to Bensokarthel and Malsarux

What do people think about any of these?
    Last edited by Silverscale; 2010-09-22 at 08:47 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

I'd say cut Deep Trench dragons as they're aquatic and ill-suited to ruling a city unless it is beneath the waves. I'd say keep Purple Dragons as they are especially noted for kingdom building. I'll have to glance back to the Law v Chaos of the Good city before I say more.

Currently we have 4 Lawful, 2 Chaotic and Hex Dragons (I can't remember their alignment).

Edit: 8 Lawful, 2 Chaotic, Tome Dragons (can't remember their Law/Chaos), and 1 TN.

So for evil I'd say add Purple and Deep, which would get us to 5 lawful, 3 chaotic and hex dragons. Leaves us needing 3 more but unfortunately most evil dragons are chaotic. Browns are Neutral Evil so throw that one in too. Orange are also neutral evil.

EditEdit: Just noticed purple dragons aren't on the list, is that just because they were missed?
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-22 at 09:24 PM.

Current Projects:

21. - Top - End - #111

Sorry forgot purple Dragon which would bring the full list to 17. Letsee what we have.

Black Dragon O
    Blue Dragon O
    Brown Dragon O
    Chitin-Skin Dragon
    Dark Cloud Dragon O
    Deep Dragon
    Deep Trench Dragon X
    Green Dragon O
    Hex Dragon O
    Orange Dragon O
    Purple Dragon O
    Red Dragon O
    White Dragon X
    Yellow Dragon
    and three evil ferrous dragons. 1X 2O

And I want to keep the Dark Cloud which brings us to Eleven we need one more keeper. For me it's a toss up between Deep Dragon and Chitin-Skin Dragon.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

I actually came up with an idea like this. Its called Zagoram.

World was ruled by dragons alright- and world was a harsh place as a result. the dragons all considered them inherently superior to all other races- you would to if you ruled the world, and were a dragon, there was a rough caste system with dragons at the top, half dragons in the middle and all the other races at the lowest rung of society, and all the dragons were basically nobles, the world could probably be described as "A Song of Ice and Fire meets Dark Sun, with dragons".

cause the weather was really catastrophic, disastrous and such, the environment was harsh and punishing full of predators that considered the mortals prey, and there were various enemies of the dragons- hey when dragons rule the world, the enemies of said dragons will be very powerful indeed.

oh and there was a Dragon Emperor who in a sat palace on top of a mountain.

but that was the farthest I got with the idea.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Cirolsat: The goddess of Destruction, the Ravager, the Rampager, the God of Pain. Cirolsat is the goddess associated with the Abyss, a powerful chuul dragon. A powerful mortal dragon she attacked Arcadia and was stopped by Tasloric who defeated her in battle, shattering bones, and leaving her physically broken. To further her punishment Tasloric cursed Cirolsat to suffer eternal pain. Pushed further into madness by her eternal pain, Cirolsat disappeared into the Abyss. She returned almost 900 years later as a goddess, still in eternal pain from the god's curse, filled with a desire for revenge and to spread destruction. She took a name upon her return, the reverse of her great enemy's and a vow to destroy him and all that he holds dear.

Alignment: CE (Chuul dragon, the Abyss).
    Domains: Chaos, Evil, Hatred (SpC), Destruction, Suffering (SpC).
    Favored Weapon: Bite (Falchion)
    Unholy Symbol: The infinity symbol (a sideways 8).

Tasloric: The Justicar, the Guardian of Heaven, Enforcer of Righteousness, the Supreme Defender. Tasloric is the god of protection, and like Tallus a god of good and law, Tasloric is also the god of punishment and judgment. Tasloric preaches an absolute moral code with little use for shades of gray, and harsh penalties for wrong doers. Tasloric is a powerful and ancient god who lairs in the second layer of Arcadia and has done so long enough to be considered a primal force of nature. Tasloric emphasizes the destruction of evil and necessity of civilization and community for survival of mortal species. Unfortunately Tasloric's ideal community where the weak never have to worry is also a community of absolute conformity.
    Tasloric's followers are normally members of law enforcement or bureaucracies. They have a strong devotion to the community, and a strong sense of justice.

Alignment: LN (Custodian Dragon, Arcadia).
    Domains: Law, Protection, Community (SpC), Inquisition (SpC), Wrath (BoED).
    Favored Weapon: Claw (Longsword).
    Holy Symbol: A shield with an axe and sword crossed over it.

Finished the Great Wheel deities. Have Astral and Ethereal dragon deities left.

Edit: And yes that was fun, although I still don't know whether the standard dragon deities exist or not. I tried to avoid overlapping with any one of them too much but some overlap (Tallus and Bahamut, the NE ones) was inevitable.

EditEdit: Apparently this + reposting my old dragons finally got my creative juices flowing so I've finished new dragon I had abandoned half-way through years ago and I'm making another new one right now.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-23 at 08:39 PM.

Current Projects:

24. - Top - End - #114

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    I actually came up with an idea like this. Its called Zagoram.

World was ruled by dragons alright- and world was a harsh place as a result. the dragons all considered them inherently superior to all other races- you would to if you ruled the world, and were a dragon, there was a rough caste system with dragons at the top, half dragons in the middle and all the other races at the lowest rung of society, and all the dragons were basically nobles, the world could probably be described as "A Song of Ice and Fire meets Dark Sun, with dragons".

cause the weather was really catastrophic, disastrous and such, the environment was harsh and punishing full of predators that considered the mortals prey, and there were various enemies of the dragons- hey when dragons rule the world, the enemies of said dragons will be very powerful indeed.

oh and there was a Dragon Emperor who in a sat palace on top of a mountain.

but that was the farthest I got with the idea.
    Not sure about the harsh weather conditions but the Dragon Emperor idea is good.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #115

@Zaydos: I've been looking at your Dragons and I'd love to use them here if we could.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116

@Zaydos: I've been looking at your Dragons and I'd love to use them here if we could.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Use all you want. I'd be glad to see other people using my work. I still need to put a CR on Ebony Dragon, and I'm worried about every CR I did put down (especially Far Spawn Dragon), though.

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #118

Here is a Link to Zaydos' Homebrew Dragons thread
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...=169209&page=1 some of which I'm thinking of using some of them in this setting.
    Last edited by Silverscale; 2010-09-26 at 09:27 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Oh yeah any final decision on what dragons live in the evil city?

Current Projects:

30. - Top - End - #120

With all your wonderful new Dragons it's hard to decide....and now I'm also thinking maybe some of the good aligned ones need to show up in Bensokarthel as well.

BTW: I've decided unless anyone has a better idea to go with Bensokarthel for the "Good Capitol" and Malsarux for the "Evil Capitol".

Spoiler
    Show