Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 1091
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Graevic and Aholoh

    Graevic sighs slightly at Taern’s brash action. Whispering loudly ”We do not need to draw attention to ourselves!” Graevic moves silently in a wide arc around where Taern is standing. Drawing and nocking an arrow as he moves. Aholoh, after looking momentarily at Graevic, arcs around in the opposite direction.

    {{OOC:
    Move silently [+9] to get in a somewhat flanking position of where Taern is standing (assuming the gnolls react and come for her). Will get somewhere that provides a clean shot in that direction.
    }}

  2. - Top - End - #902
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    runehawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    [b]Ssathiyaa:[b]
    Shaking his head, and hissing loudly enough to make his displeasure known, Ssathiyaa stalks into a position where he can easily throw his darts at any gnoll that comes within 10ft of Taern.(If it can't be helped he will allow himself to be seen.If not he will stay low.) He keeps an eye out for any hidden surprises on his flank. He prepares to run and flank the gnolls( from the right assuming he's on the right flank of the order)

    SEMUANYA! I pray the pinkskin doesn't do this when we find the Sethra-creature. Maybe the pinkskin is too stupid to know what fear is?.....!!..Is it trying to menace those beasts alone?...strange beasts...the hides look thick..good...I need more hide...this cold is freezing me blood and bone. I may get some fresh meat as well.... Semuanya!..The pinkskin had best live for the greater hunt to continue

    He crouches low and hefts a dart in a clawed hand readily..

    OOC: Ready action against any gnoll that goes 10ft near Taern. Throughout combat, the lizard will disengage from what it's doing if it sees Graevic attacked and attack anything that does.
    Ryan Atwood
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

    Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

    "We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

  3. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    King_of_GRiffins's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lost within my mind
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Elthan

    *Elthan appears to cast a spell, but stops just short of doing so. He then goes to his Crossbow and loads it, hanging it at his side.*

    (OOC; Elthan readies an action to cast Mage Armor should combat erupt, and also loads his crossbow.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

  4. - Top - End - #904
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Erikkin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    WV

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Fizahn:

    I shouild really get out of this party before she gets me killed...

    *Fizahn arcs in the direction opposite from Graevic, following Aholoh. He has his crossbow out, and is ready to shoot at the gnolls should they appear hostile.*

    OOC: Just so you know, DR, Fizahn sleeps in his armor, so he's got it on. Upon being woken, his first action would be to strap on his "short sword" located as close as possible, without being a danger of stabbing himself with it, and then grab his crossbow.
    Move silently +9
    Last edited by Erikkin; 2007-08-26 at 04:02 PM.
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

    Fizahn avatar by Koji.

  5. - Top - End - #905
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pullman, WA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    OOC: Good point, Fizhan. Taern -doesn't- sleep in her armor. She sleeps in the thickewarmest clothing she can find.

  6. - Top - End - #906
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    The gnolls continue to lope along the ridge, seemingly oblivious to Taern's challenge. For a few heartbeats, you almost believe that they will ignore Taern and continue on their way. Then, one of the larger gnolls (those with low light or darkvision see that she is a female) issues two short barks.

    Silently, five of the gnolls break off and head towards your camp. They move in a loose skirmish formation, ducking behind rocks when available, keeping about 30 ft in between each other as they work their way towards your position. Since they are no longer silhouetted against the sky, they are no longer visible to the humans in the party.

    The other five gnolls, including the large female, drop back behind the ridge and are no longer visible.

    As far as the humans are concerned, the gnolls have vanished. Those of you with better night vision see five gnolls zigzagging purposefully towards your location, popping in and out of view, spread out across the rocky terrain.

  7. - Top - End - #907
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pullman, WA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Taern

    Taern heaves a sigh and hops down off of the rock she was using as a pedastal.

    "Guess they don't want to talk..."

    She thinks a moment.

    "Wait.. Does anyone here speak 'ugly-hairy-dogman-ish'?"

    Then she assumes a fighting position, attempting to use the soft light from her spear to assist the humans in seeing the surrounding area.

  8. - Top - End - #908
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Thokk (fully armored at all times) mumbles in dwarven, no doubt cursing Taern's impulsiveness. But the dwarf was never one to turn down a fight, so he grabs his shield and draws his sword, taking up position next to Taern. He peers into the darkness, and seems almost lost in thought as if reliving a battle from his past. "Here they come lads. Steady now."

    Elthan and Fizahn crouch behind and slightly off to the side from Thokk and Taern.

    The lizardman and Graevic crouch low and slink off in opposite directions to take up flanking positions, though neither can see much in the darkness. Aholoh waddles off even farther into the night in order to act as a scout for Graevic.

    Linda continues to slumber, lost in her dreams ...

    ...

    The five gnolls, drawn by the light from Taern's spear, converge to within 60 feet of your party, taking up positions behind large rocks. They hold there as if awaiting some kind of signal.

  9. - Top - End - #909
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    King_of_GRiffins's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lost within my mind
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Elthan

    *Elthan, from behind Thokk and Taern.*

    "You there! We are not here to hurt you. We came here to confront a sorcerer that gaurds himself in a keep not far from here. You came from that direction recently, have you not? You must have seen it."

    *Elthan's crossbow hand twitches, just waiting to draw and fire.*

    (OOC: Diplomacy at +6)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

  10. - Top - End - #910
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Belial_the_Leveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Tired from marching so hard for several miles, Linda falls early to sleep when the team makes camp. A few hours later she is awakened by the shouts of her comrades.
    Ugh.. what is going on? To whom are you shouting? Did you really have to wake me up at this unearthy hour of night?
    Not seeing the gnolls that have come near the camp, she rises from her bedroll and looks puzzled at her comrades.

  11. - Top - End - #911
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    runehawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Ssathiyaa:

    What? The beasts are stopping...NO!!... this is all WRONG...we were deceived...

    The Lizardman gets up and sprints to the rear of the party..dart in hand. He scans with his darkvision for any obvious threats but expects to spot none. The positioning of hunters from two opposite sides is a tactic so ancient within the natural world and the lizardkin that all he needed was the abrupt cease of the gnolls to know that there was a threat the paryy was oblivious to.

    Semuanya grant me speed to stop them before it is too late

    OOC: Ssathiyaa will cast entangle on the patch of ground he feels most likely to conceal an enemy 180 degrees to the back of where the gnolls are hiding and where the threat is coming from. ie. he will not just cast in open ground where he sees no one and doesn't get a bad vibe from.If he can see a threat coming then he will cast entangle in their path.
    Ryan Atwood
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

    Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

    "We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

  12. - Top - End - #912
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    The lizardman breaks from his position and sprints away into the darkness. Thokk curses, "I said HOLD greenskin!"

    You hear a short bark from one of the gnolls.

    Thwip, thwip, thwip, thwip, thwip ...

    A flurry of arrows streaks towards Taern and Thokk. Thokk takes two on his shield. One creases Taern's shoulder, opening up a small wound.



    OOC: Taern takes 4 hp damage.

  13. - Top - End - #913
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    King_of_GRiffins's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lost within my mind
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Elthan

    "Doesn't seem like they want to talk."

    *Elthan says the last word to his spell and fires his crossbow at the least concield gnoll.*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

  14. - Top - End - #914
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Elthan's crossbow bolt glances off a rock, forcing one of the gnolls to duck back behind cover for a moment.

  15. - Top - End - #915
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    (If Graevic can see the Gnolls in the light from the party still in the camp, he will stick with ranged attacks. Otherwise, he will close to melee, scimitar and kukri in hand)

  16. - Top - End - #916
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    It is too dark for Graevic to make out exactly where the gnolls are, but when he hears the twang of their shortbows and the hiss of their arrows, he decides to quickly close to melee range, angling in from the side in the hopes of flanking their skirmish line.

    Thokk sees Graevic's movement, and charges straight ahead into the midst of the gnolls, letting out a dwarven war cry in an attempt to keep them from noticing Graevic's flanking maneuver.

    ...

    Meanwhile, behind the party the lizardman peers into the darkness, entangle spell ready, to make sure the party isn't ambushed from behind ...

  17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Belial_the_Leveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Linda takes a small stone and mutters a few words. Suddenly, the small stone sheds light as bright as a good torch, illuminating the area for all to see.

  18. - Top - End - #918
    Orc in the Playground
     
    sacreddeamon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Thokk

    "May my weapon be as thy hammer, striking thy enimies unto oblivian'

    *Three guesses what Thokk is going to do. Ill give you a hint. It involves hacking and slashing everything in his way*

  19. - Top - End - #919
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Linda raises the glowing rock over her head, casting a soft light that reveals Fizahn's and Elthan's position as they crouch down with their crossbows. The light spell isn't powerful enough to illuminate the gnolls holding their positions 60 feet way, but it does make Linda a tempting target ...

    "Get down!" Fizahn warns Linda as he looses a crossbow bolt toward a gnoll. The bolt ricochets off a rock into the night. Elthan busily reloads his crossbow.

    A second volley of arrows screams out of the darkness. Three arrows strike Linda, one piercing her chest just above her heart. She falls backward without a sound. The light-ed stone rolls from her hand, casting dancing shadows across the rocky terrain.

    Thokk cuts down the first gnoll he encounters, and without pausing moves on toward his next target. Graevic slips in from the side, chops a gnoll's bow in half with his kukri, then slashes deeply with his scimitar. The remaining gnolls throw aside their bows and ready their battleaxes.

    The lizardman crouches behind the others, peering toward the rear. When Linda casts her light spell, he glances back towards the others. As he does so, he spots several shadowy forms converging from the party's right flank. Semuanya! The second squad of gnolls charges in from the party's undefended flank.

    The lizardman spins around, hisses, and gestures with a clawed hand. Vines rise up out of the gravel and entangle the two gnolls closest to his position. The other three gnolls, including the female leader, close in on Elthan's position, battleaxes ready to swing.

    Taern stares at the chaos that has erupted in front of her, behind her, and to the side (all because of her foolish actions). She shifts her weight back and forth, undecided about what to do next.




    OOC: Combat summary:

    Linda casts light. Elthan misses with a natural 1. Fizahn misses with a 16 (10 + 6).

    Gnolls attack (natural 20, confirmed with a 19; 12, 12, 8, 5) and hit Linda with three arrows, one critical. Linda takes 20 (4 + 3 + 6 + 4 + 3) damage.

    Thokk hits with a 25 (16 + 9) for 11 (5 + 6) damage, killing one gnoll.

    Graevic attacks with his rapier hitting with a 20 (14 + 6) for 5 damage.

    The lizardman casts entangle on two gnolls.



    Current HP

    Taern: 25
    Linda: 0 (20 - 20) disabled

  20. - Top - End - #920
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    King_of_GRiffins's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lost within my mind
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Elthan

    "Damn! Take this!"

    *Elthan begins chanting darkly.*

    (OOC:Cast ray of enfeblement at the same gnoll, assuming gnoll has not fallen. This should be fun to the gnoll fall under the weight of thier own clothing. Mwahahahaha! It's the power of necromancy! The power of evil compels you!)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

  21. - Top - End - #921
    Orc in the Playground
     
    sacreddeamon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Thokk

    "Lassie! Ill protect ye!"

    *Start moving towards Linda if it is feasible, taking a double move to stand over her or along side her. If I cannot reach her in one turn, I will move as close as possible while still attacking Gnolls*

  22. - Top - End - #922
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pullman, WA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Taern Torminson

    Taern, wavering at first, sees Linda savagely struck down. As the blood trickles down her chest, her eyes go from their normal bright green to a coppery color, and she lets out a deafening bellow, roaring in Elven as she leaps across the rocks, recklessly charging the gnoll leader.

    IN TYMORA'S HOLY NAME, AND BY THE STRENGTH OF THE STRONGROOT CLAN, I SHALL SLAY YOU BACKSTABBING DOGFIENDS! YOUR BLOOD WILL COAT MY SPEAR AS YOUR BODIES LAY SCATTERED ON THE GROUND! TASTE MY WRATH, SCUMBAGS, AND KNOW THAT IT IS YOUR DOOM!

    OOC: Bah, being on vacation for a day and a half cost Taern her action.

    Taern will Rage, then attempt to charge the leader, attacking with Aercalad. If charging is impossible, she will run towards the leader, getting as close as she can.

    Her attack (if the charge is successful) is at +11 for 1d6+2d6(if they are Evil)+5 damage.

    EDIT: From Raging, she now has 33 HP. The Rage lasts for 4 rounds.

  23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Belial_the_Leveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Heavily wounded by her own shortsightedness, Linda chants a healing spell that will patch up her wounds somewhat. Ofcourse, she did see that the party needed light but always rash, she did not realise that the light would make her a target-or maybe didn't care to spare a thought on that. In pain and with three arrows in her body, she now pays for her lack of wisdom. After healing herself, she tries to crawl away from the thick of combat.


    OOC: That's what I get for trying to RP a high intelligence, arrogant and not very wise character. Anyway, cure light wounds on self then crawl away from the advancing gnolls.

  24. - Top - End - #924
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    runehawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Ssathiyaa:

    Ssathiyaa runs forwards and hoists his dart at the nearest gnoll.
    (OOC: This will be one of the gnolls next to the leader if possible or one of the entangled ones if not.)
    He utters the words of his favourite spell, nafass and gestures with his claw and notes the familiar green glow return around his claws before charging one of the bodyguards.

    OOC: Ssathiyaa moves, throws a ranged weapon and then casts Magic Fang, he moves that round and will charge the next round. Incidentally is it possible for him to jump onto an opponent and knock him down and then disembowel him? ambitious and very jurassic park, i know but if a modified 'overrun' is allowed i'd like to. ;D
    Ryan Atwood
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

    Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

    "We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

  25. - Top - End - #925
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Graevic

    Graevic, seeing Thokk withdrawing to defend the fallen Linda, attacks the nearest gnoll with scimitar and kurki, yelling loudly trying to draw attention to himself to protect Thokk's retreat. While attacking, he mentally calls for Aholoh to flank the gnoll hs is engaged with.

  26. - Top - End - #926
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Linda concentrates, eyes closed, using her inborn arcane abilities to staunch the flow of blood from her wounds. The third arrow is lodged just above her aorta, and it twitches with every heartbeat, but Linda is stable for now.

    Thokk falls back, standing in a defensive posture over Linda, leaving Graevic to engage the gnolls alone. Elthan murmurs and points to one of the gnolls without effect.

    Aholoh leaps out from behind a rock and sinks his small teeth into the hindquarters of the gnoll facing Graevic, which opens up an opportunity for Graevic to slash the gnoll across the throat. The gnoll falls gurgling to the ground.

    As the remaining three gnolls close on Graevic, Fizahn snipes one. The gnoll yelps as Fizahn's crossbow bolt lodges in his flank. Surprisingly disciplined, the gnolls press the attack, and Graevic narrowly avoids being decapitated. As it is, one blow clips him along the ribs. Only his mithril shirt prevents him from being critically injured.

    ...

    Taern charges to the right, straight into the second set of gnolls. As she chants, she thrusts her shortspear all the way through the chest of the gnoll leader. The spear penetrates as if the gnoll's ribs were not even there. For a moment Taern and the gnoll bitch stand with their faces only inches apart. The gnoll looks at Taern with surprise, or is it respect? It is hard to tell. The gnoll dies on her feet, impaled on Taern's spear.

    The lizardman rushes toward the remaining gnolls, hurling a barbed dart at the nearest one. The dart flies true, sinking deeply into the gnoll's neck.

    The two gnolls fiercely attack Taern, attempting to avenge the death of their leader. Taern absorbs their blows without flinching. Deep in her battlelust, she doesn't even notice the blood trickling down her arms and sides.


    OOC: Combat summary (three gnolls remain engaged in melee with Graevic; another pair of gnolls are fighting Taern; two more gnolls are entangled):

    Thokk moves next to Linda. Linda casts cure light wounds for 7 points. Elthan casts ray of enfeeblement but misses with a 9 (7 + 2). Fizahn shoots a gnoll with a 23 (16 + 7) hitting for 3 damage.

    Graevic attacks with a 21 (13 + 8) and a 9 (2 + 8) hitting once for 6 damage. Aholoh attacks with a 20 (14 + 6) hitting for 1 point of damage.

    Three gnolls attack Graevic (8, 16, 21), one hits for 5 damage.

    Taern charges with a 20 (9 + 11) hitting for 14 points of damage, killing the gnoll leader.

    The lizardman attacks a gnoll with a natural 20 (confirms critical with a 15 (13 + 2)) hitting for 6 points.

    Two gnolls attack Taern (12, 22) and both hit for 7 and 4 points.

    Current HP

    Linda: 7 (0 + 7)
    Taern: 22 (33 - 11)
    Graevic: 18 (23 - 5)

  27. - Top - End - #927
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    King_of_GRiffins's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lost within my mind
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Elthan

    *After two failed attacks, Eltahn swears and rereats to Thokks position, where begins chanting again, making the air feel slightly colder.*

    (OOC: Moving to behind Thokk, next to Linda, and casting Chill Touch.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

  28. - Top - End - #928
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pullman, WA

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC][/i

    Taern

    Roaring in pure fury, Taern whirls, stabbing viciously at the gnoll that caused her the most discomfort.

    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRG!

    DIE! DIE! DIE!

    OOC: Attack the one which hit me for 7 points of damage at +9 for 3d6+6 points of damage.

    EDIT: Forgot to factor in Aercalad's +1 enhancement.

  29. - Top - End - #929
    Orc in the Playground
     
    sacreddeamon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Thokk

    "Elthan, you protect the lady, I will kill them all!"

    *Charges the group that Graevic is tackling alone*

  30. - Top - End - #930
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    runehawk's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Sarloc's Heir [IC]

    Ssathiyaa
    Snarling with his his serrated teeth-filled mouth wide open, Ssathiyaa voices his triumph at his well-aimed strike. He glances over at Linda and the entangled gnolls and feels..strangely relieved?..
    that she is still alive.

    ..I do not believe the fate of a pinkskin..a magic-user at that..means anything to me beyond this hunt..

    (He will cast his spell and continue as before)

    (Continue to home in on the gnoll i just critted.. ;D.. and flank him with taern after Magic Fang...I will drop my shield at the last possible moment before I ram him. Multiattack with primary 2 claws with magic fang and secondary bite: 2claws: +4 /2D4 +6, bite: +1/ 1D4+1.Thanks)
    Ryan Atwood
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

    Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

    "We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •