Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1010
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    ((I wasn't really fooled to be honest. Lithandrill however was.))

    Lithandrill

    *Boris' conformation of his fears is enough for Lithandrill to burst up the stairs and dash as fast as he can towards their cabin.*

    "By Tempus this blade will taste blood today. Seas of BLOOD!"

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn blesses himself and Sheyra, and both stand facing the door, alert but calm.

    "Sprekta!" The bolt slides to the side and the cabin door swings open, untouched by anyone's hands.

    The hallway is dark, but the cabin's lantern is lit. Illuminated in the room's doorway are three individuals dressed all in black, their faces covered. This surprises Sedryn and Sheyra, since they had heard only one set of footsteps approach the door originally.

    The first two figures carry bared shortswords. The third figure stands behind them, carrying no weapons.

    The figure in the back hisses, "Kill the man. Take the girl alive."



    OOC: Aeroz, Lithandrill, and Boris are on their way but won't arrive for at least 4 or 5 rounds.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    The hallway is dark, but the cabin's lantern is lit. Illuminated in the room's doorway are three individuals dressed all in black, their faces covered. This surprises Sedryn and Sheyra, since they had heard only one set of footsteps approach the door originally.

    The first two figures carry bared shortswords. The third figure stands behind them, carrying no weapons.

    The figure in the back hisses, "Kill the man. Take the girl alive."
    Sedryn steps back 5' defensivly casts his readied spell Heat Metal ( DC 17 ) on the three men as they enter the cabin. "Lathander send the suns heat against our foes!"

    {OOC - Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

    Iniative +1
    Concentration +7

    Heat Metal - Will DC 14

    Round Metal Temperature Damage
    1 Warm None
    2 Hot 1d4 points
    35 Searing 2d4 points
    6 Hot 1d4 points
    7 Warm None}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    *As lithandrill bursts down the hall he makes a big point of making as much of an uproar as possible without losing time. He knock on doors and the entire trips keeps up a draconic battle chant.*

    "If only we are not to late...."

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    As Lithandrill, Boris, and Aeroz charge back towards the cabin, they make as much of an uproar as possible. Behind them sleepy people poke their heads out of doorways wondering what is going on. Angela, Si'rene, and Tiriel follow only a few steps behind, "What's going on? What do you mean, a ruse?"

    ...

    The masked men burst into the room, and immediately assault Sedryn. Thankfully, he had been prepared for the unexpected and is fully armored. His plate mail takes the brunt of their attacks, but one thrust finds its way into a weak spot. Sedryn gasps from the pain.

    He steps back and casts heat metal, but the rogues immediately close and keep the pressure on. Again, Sedryn's armor preserves his life, but it is impossible for him to prevent all of their thrusts from drawing blood.

    The third figure points two fingers at Sedryn and cries out, craikka! Two bolts of light strike Sedryn in the chest. Sedryn stumbles backward under the onslaught of steel and sorcery, but still attempts to shield Sheyra with his body.


    OOC: Please refer to OOC thread for combat report.

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Boris

    Stupid, stupid, stupid. I only hope we are wrong. If we are correct, I hope we are not too late.

    Boris runs with all his might, spiked chain grasped firmly in his hands.
    Into the East: http://3ep.rpgprofiler.net/3ep/view.php?id=18008

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    Sedryn will retreat another 5' step and tries to position himself so he can't be flanked. Then he casts defensively (DC 17) Cure Moderate Wounds, dumping Lesser Restoration. *"Lathander Heal my wounds that I might smite your enemies!"

    They should be dropping their weapons about now, Sedryn hopes.

    {OOC - OUCH!!

    Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

    Heat Metal
    Round * * *Metal Temperature * * *Damage
    1 * * * * * * Warm * * * * * * * * * * * *None
    2 * * * * * * Hot * * * * * * * * * * * * *1d4 points
    35 * * * * Searing * * * * * * * * * * 2d4 points
    6 * * * * * *Hot * * * * * * * * * * * * * 1d4 points
    7 * * * * * *Warm * * * * * * * * * * * *None

    Concentration +7

    Cure Moderate Wounds - 2d8+3

    Renewal Domain Benefit:
    If HP falls below 0 then, regain 1d8 + CHA mod (+1) 1/day

    Man, I Hate my connection! * >:( I had everything ready to go then the connection dropped and I had to do it all over again.}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nyna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sheyra

    Sheyra ignores the rogues, immediately going for the one who appears to be leading them. She tumbles past the rogues towards the sorcerer and will attack him. "Why won't you Mulhorandi leave me be!?"

    (OOC: Tumble +4, Dodge assigned on the closest rogue to Sheyra, Mobility used if AoO'ed)

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn concentrates, focusing and channeling Lathander's divine energy, until it is almost as if he had never been injured in the first place. But the respite is short lived. The rogues close in again, thrusting mercilessly. With pleasure, Sedryn notes that beads of sweat have appeared on their foreheads, and steam is beginning to rise from the hilts of their shortswords. Nevertheless, their combined attacks find new openings in his armor - one thrust pierces his chest, just an inch from his heart.

    To Sedryn's (and the attackers') surprise, rather than cowering up against the wall (as one might assume a defenseless child might), Sheyra plunges into the fray. She nimbly dodges around and in between the two rogues, dives to the ground in a forward tumble, then springs up and plants a spinning heel kick right into the sorceror's solar plexus. The man grunts in surprise, barely keeping his feet. Gasping and unable to cast another spell, he instead draws a dagger from his waist and slashes at Sheyra, but she has already spun away and he hits nothing but air.

    OOC: We are halfway through round 3. Lithandrill, Boris, et al. should be arriving in a couple more rounds ...

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    Well the little pixie can look after herself! We might just live long enough for the others to arrive. Sedryn reflects. "That's it Sherya keep him busy, I got these two!" encourages Sedryn.

    Sedryn will shift another 5' step if possible and continues to position himself so he can't be flanked. Then he casts defensively (DC 16) Cure Light Wounds, dumping Protection from Evil. "Lathander Heal my wounds that I might smite your enemies!"

    How long are they going to be able to hold those weapons? Sedryn wonders.

    {OOC -
    Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

    Heat Metal
    Round Metal Temperature Damage
    1 Warm None
    2 Hot 1d4 points
    35 Searing 2d4 points
    6 Hot 1d4 points
    7 Warm None

    Concentration +7

    Cure Light Wounds - 1d8+3

    Renewal Domain Benefit:
    If HP falls below 0 then, regain 1d8 + CHA mod (+1) 1/day

    Let's stick with an effective strategy! Maybe their arms will fall off from hitting me. :P}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nyna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sheyra, Human Monk

    The girl twists, easily avoiding the sorcerer's slash, spinning out of the way of the attack. Using the momentum from her spin, she twirls about on one foot gracefully, extending her other leg and whipping it out twice in quick succession as she turns about. She suddenly cuts her momentum after her attacks, facing the sorcerer while standing on one leg, easily maintaining her balance and ready to leap, roll, or twist away from any attack headed her way.

    (OOC: Flurry of Blows, +1/+1, +1 added due to bless, Dodge target reassigned to sorcerer)

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn retreats once more and again concentrates on healing his wounds. The rogues close in, cornering Sedryn against the wall, and thrust mercilessly, but (thanks be to Lathander) their swords glance off of his armor. He can hear (and smell) their palms sizzle as the hilts of their shortswords heat up. Finally, they can take it no longer and are forced to drop their weapons. Sedryn notes with satisfaction their beet-red blistered hands.

    The sorceror ducks Sheyra's first kick, but she nails him in the temple with her second. His head snaps around, and a trickle of blood runs down the side of his face from the laceration Sheyra has opened on his skull. His eyes narrow, "You bitch!" He backpedals out of the room. "Forget the priest! Get the girl!"

    From the deck below, you hear Lithandrill bellowing as he runs. The "cavalry" is almost here ...


  13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nyna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sheyra, Human Monk

    Sheyra smiles as her blow connects and watches as the man backpedals out of the room. She pushes off of her one foot into a quick charge, dashing at the man and leaping into the air, lashing out at the man with her flying knee strike. "Don't even try to outrun me! I won't let you Mulhorandi escape, not after what you did to my country!" Turning the pain of losing her escorts and country into anger, she unleashes her fury upon the injured sorcerer with a cry of rage.

    (Charging, +2 to attack rolls, -2 to AC)
    (Dodge: +1 to AC vs. attacks from sorcerer)
    (Bless, grants +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and saving throws vs. fear effects)
    (Unarmed Attack, +5, 1d6 damage)

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    Now we've got them! Sedryn thinks as he watches the swords hit the deck. *Hefting his mace Sedryn shouts as he attaches the nearest rogue, "Surrender or feel Lathander's wrath!" *Sedryn raises his mace and smashes it down on the rogue.

    {OOC -

    Heavy Mace +3 1d8

    Intimidate +1

    Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. *
    *
    Heat Metal *
    Round Metal Temperature Damage *
    1 * Warm * *None *
    2 * Hot * * *1d4 points *
    35 * *Searing * * *2d4 points *
    6 *Hot * * * 1d4 points *
    7 *Warm * *None *

    Renewal Domain Benefit: *
    If HP falls below 0 then, regain 1d8 + CHA mod (+1) 1/day}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    The rogue avoids Sedryn's blow, but in the face of his wrath (and perhaps demoralized by Sedryn's show of divine power) the two rogues beat a hasty retreat.

    Meanwhile, Sheyra pursues the sorceror, who now seems to be in full flight. She catches him in the back with her flying knee, and he stumbles forward. Catching his balance, he scrambles away from her, narrowly avoiding a follow up crescent kick, then turns and throws a handful of fine sand into her face, saying simply, "Sleep."

    Sheyra slumps to the deck, eyes closed. The two rogues, fleeing from Sedryn, pause for a moment to lift her. In a second, her small form is thown over the shoulder of the larger rogue. The smaller rogue turns and draws a small hand crossbow to block any pursuit.

    Lithandrill, Boris, and Aeroz finally turn the last corner and find themselves 50 ft from the cabin. The smaller rogue is another 20 ft farther down the hallway, covering his compatriots' retreat.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Boris, Human Ranger/Wizard

    Our fears were correct, this was a ruse. If they have the girl, we must stop them.
    Boris makes a charge attack at the rouge with his spiked chain.

    Iniative +2
    To hit: +6
    Damage: 2d4 +2


    ((OOC: *The rouge is 70', charge should cover 60', plus spiked chain has 10' reach. *I think that is correct))
    Into the East: http://3ep.rpgprofiler.net/3ep/view.php?id=18008

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nyna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sheyra, Human Monk- Asleep

    Sheyra easily runs the sorcerer down and connects with her knee, then takes advantage of his lapse in defense to let loose another kick, which the sorcerer manages to avoid. As her leg comes down and she begins to move again, getting ready to make another attack, the sorcerer's sand hits her in the face. She coughs and shudders a little, resisting the effect, but is unable to do so and collapses to the ground from the spell.

    (OOC: Blech, hate sleep...)
    (Bless: grants a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and saves vs. fear effects)

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    *As soon as Lithandrill spots the rogue pick up the girl how makes for a persuit*

    "Believe me O' wretched dogs, as soon as I get to you, I will put Bane himself at shame with the ruthless slaughter I will bring to you."

    ((OOC: I will chase after the Rogue at full speed 120ft if I am not mistaking. Well atleast one positive thing about not wearing armour on this boat.
    Init +1
    Intimidate +6 unless you allow to use my strength mod for it in which case it is +9))

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    Sedryn quickly runs to the door of the cabin and looks down the hall. Chanting "By Lathander I am a friend to all." cast Charm Person on the rogue carring Sheyra. Then he says "No, this way we can hide her in here!" motioning to the cabin.

    {OOC - Question: Is the spring of the hand crossbow metal? If so wouldn't it have burned through the bow string?

    Charm Person - Will DC 13

    Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

    Heat Metal
    Round Metal Temperature Damage
    1 Warm None
    2 Hot 1d4 points
    35 Searing 2d4 points
    6 Hot 1d4 points
    7 Warm None

    Renewal Domain Benefit:
    If HP falls below 0 then, regain 1d8 + CHA mod (+1) 1/day}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Although the larger rogue is already well down the hallway, he hesitates when Sedryn calls to him. He seems almost prepared to turn back toward the cabin, but then he sees Boris charge toward the smaller rogue, his chain whistling as he whirls it overhead ...

    Boris closes in on the smaller rogue as he is drawing his hand crossbow. Before the rogue can raise his hand to fire, Boris' chain slashes him across the upper arm. The rogue steps back and fires at point blank range, striking Boris square in the chest. The bolt unexpectedly ricochets off of Boris' chest with a metallic "ping". A small tear in his shirt reveals shiny metal underneath. The rogue drops his crossbow and draws a small dagger from a boot sheath, wincing at the hot metal.

    Seeing Boris attack, the larger rogue shakes off the effects of Sedryn's spell and continues to flee with Sheyra on his back, following the sorceror who is already on the stairs on his way to the surface.

    Lithandrill sprints past the smaller rogue, who manages to slice him in the side as he runs past. Heedless of the injury, Lithandrill closes in on the rogue carrying Sheyra.

    Aeroz curses, his crossbow raised. He can not get a clean shot at either rogue because of Boris and Lithandrill.


  21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    Now they get here! Just a couple of seconds longer... ah never mind. Sedryn muses.

    Sedryn advances the 20' to the smaller rogue and attacks, saying to Boris, "I'll take this one, you're faster help Lithandrill case down the other two!"

    {OOC -

    Heavy Mace +3 Attack, 1d8 Damage

    Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

    Heat Metal
    Round Metal Temperature Damage
    1 Warm None
    2 Hot 1d4 points
    35 Searing 2d4 points
    6 Hot 1d4 points
    7 Warm None

    Renewal Domain Benefit:
    If HP falls below 0 then, regain 1d8 + CHA mod (+1) 1/day}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    *Seeing that he can't attack the rogue without being sure that we won't hit Sheyra he slashes away at the legs of the running rogue with the dull side of his blade.*

    ((Trip: Melee touch attack 7 + 2 Strength bonus +3 Charge -2 ac +2 to hit.))

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Boris Human Ranger/Wizard

    "Just try to keep him alive, we may need information"

    Heeding Sedryn's advice, Boris uses is acrobatic ability to move past the rouge and attempts to chase down the rouge with Sherya. *If he can get close enough, within 10', he will attempt a trip attack with his spiked chain. *If already tripped due to Lithandrill's attack will then attack with spiked chain.

    Tumble: +5
    Trip (touch attack): +5
    Into the East: http://3ep.rpgprofiler.net/3ep/view.php?id=18008

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn steps into the hallway and smashes the smaller rogue with his mace. The rogue is knocked into the hallway wall, allowing Boris to dash past towards the rogue carrying Sheyra.

    The smaller rogue, desperate, tries to grab a hold of Sedryn's mace with one hand and plunges his dagger into Sedryn's forearm with the other.

    Lithandrill's gambit works, and he is able to knock the larger rogue's feet out from under him. The rogue tumbles forward but manages to roll to his feet. Sheyra's inert body thumps to the floor; she moans and begins to wake. The larger rogue hesitates, considering whether he should pick her back up, but when he looks up and sees the look in Lithandrill's eyes, he decides to leave Sheyra behind and continues to flee up the staircase.

    Behind Aeroz, Angela, Tiriel, and Si'rene arrive on the scene, ready to fight.




  25. - Top - End - #295
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    "Flee, flee do the deepest realms of the nine hells. One day I will come across that ugly mug of you and give you that pain that I promised."

    *Lithandrill takes a small step in a protecting position before Sheyra and in one fluid motion drops his sword and grabs his bow to fire an arrow at the fleeing rogues.*


    ((5 ft step to Sheyra, free action
    draw my long bow, Move action
    One ranged attack, Standard action +4 to hit 1d8 + 3 damage.))

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    Seeing Lithandrill free Sheyra from the fleeing Rogue, Sedryn concentrates on the foe before him saying to his friends, "The Sorceror is on deck after him and the other Rogue."

    Sedryn swings his mace again at the rogue before him.

    {OOC -

    Heavy Mace +3 Attack, 1d8 Damage

    Bless grants Sedryn and Sheyra gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

    Renewal Domain Benefit:
    If HP falls below 0 then, regain 1d8 + CHA mod (+1) 1/day}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Boris, Human Ranger/Wizard

    Seeing that Lithandrill has recovered Sherya and well in hand, Boris chases after the rouge and sorcerer. He will attempt to trip whomever he can get within 10' with his spiked chain.
    Into the East: http://3ep.rpgprofiler.net/3ep/view.php?id=18008

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nyna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sheyra, Human Monk

    Sheyra hits the floor with a thump and moans, waking from her magical slumber from the impact. She shakes her head as she pulls herself up to a sitting position, and looks up at Lithandrill. She blinks, seeing three of him, then shakes her head, trying to focus her vision. "Ow... what's going on, Lithandrill...?"

    (OOC: Hehe... hit her head, takes a second to refocus, lol)

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn continues to menace rogue #1 with his mace. Seeing himself cut off from his partners and essentially surrounded, the rogue drops his dagger and raises his hands in surrender.

    Boris runs to the stairway, and whips his spiked chain at the legs of rogue #2. The fleeing rogue manages to leap up to a higher step at the last second, avoiding being tripped.

    At almost the same instant, Lithandrill draws back and fires at rogue #2. His arrow thunks into the railing only inches from the rogue's hand. The rogue jerks his hand away and keeps running up the steps.

    Aeroz, Angela, Tiriel, and Si'rene surround Sedryn's captive who looks anxiously from person to person, hoping for mercy.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Boris, Human, Ranger/Wizard

    Boris, realizing his support is behind him and that Sherya is safe, decides not to follow the rouge and sorcerer to the top deck.

    He walks back to Lithandril and Sherya, "Shall we see how the others have faired with the other rouge."
    Into the East: http://3ep.rpgprofiler.net/3ep/view.php?id=18008

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •