Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1010
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn gets no direct answer to his questions. Prozen ignores them and is gone before he can be pressed on those issues.

    His brusque manner suggests that your welfare is not his highest priority; in fact, you get the distinct feeling that his "spies" will hardly be your allies and are more likely going to be his way to make sure you keep your end of the "bargain."

    On a good note, however, as you orient yourself to the galley, you discover that Sedryn's and Lithandrill's warhorses are indeed in the hold, looking uncomfortable along with the other livestock being carried across the Sea of Fallen Stars.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    *For the first time since their escape Lithandrill lets out a long drawn out sigh*

    "Pfew we are lucky to have gotten out of there as well as we did." *

    *As Lithandrill finds his horse he is pleasantly suprised.*
    "And there was I, thinking that I had thrown away my money on that horse."

    *He says his little prayer in draconic.*

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    "Well it looks like we are in for a sea voyage. Anybody hurt? I have a few spells left." Sedryn states after seeing to his horse and mule.
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf Expert

    *Aeroz looks around to see if he can find anyone to talk to. He turns around to Sedryn and Lithandrill*

    "Hey?, Anyone know where this ship is taking us?"

    *Aeroz slips two of his daggers into his boots, and one into each sleave, leaving the Fifth one on his belt*

    [OOC: the daggers are now concealed and were put there so that Lithandrill and Sedryn saw him do so. Beisides, where is everyone?
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    As the ship sails into the rising sun toward the open sea, it raises a green and gold banner signifying that the Sea Lion is a sovereign vessel of Hlondeth. The banner snaps in the breeze, pointing the way to the Unapproachable East as the slaves' oars aid the billowing sails.

    You wander the ship, which will be your home for at least a couple of weeks. The elevated fore and aft decks are restricted to crew only. There are several lower slave decks that are off limits as well.

    You have berths in the cargo holds, which is where all of the goods, livestock, and other passengers will spend the trip. There are at least two dozen other travellers on board, including some Theskan merchants and Aglarondan half-elves in addition to a number of adventurer types no doubt heading to the East in search of adventure.

    There is a large cabin that serves as sort of a common room/mess hall, where simple meals are provided for the passengers. Since this is one of the few chambers on board with windows, almost all of the passengers gather here to gossip, trade goods, drink and gamble outside of mealtimes as well. There really is little else to do to break the monotony of the long journey. The "Lion's Mess" thus essentially functions as a floating tavern and marketplace for all of you.


    OOC: This might be a good time for each of you to "introduce" yourselves formally to each other and to gather information about some of the places and names mentioned by Prozen. You may even want to discuss if you trust Prozen and whether or not you want to pursue the "mission" or not. If there are any special items or goods you need, you might be able to barter or buy them on board as well.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf Expert

    *Aeroz heads into the Lions mess and gets himself something to drink. He takes a seat where ever he could find one and begins to look around to see if there are any interesting people.*

    Unless something interesting happens soon, I'll be bored out of my skull.
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    The mess hall is a large cabin 100 ft long and 40 ft wide, located amidships. Shuttered windows have been thrown open to let in the sunlight and fresh air.

    Long tables and benches are bolted to the wooden floor. There are probably at least a dozen people in the mess right now. Merchants and adventurers mostly. They seem harmless enough so that your gaze doesn't linger on any one in particular.

    A group of three women enters the mess - a pretty human with a blond ponytail (a sheathed longsword slung across her back marks her as a warrior), a lithe elf with short white hair (she carries only a dagger at her waist), and a tall woman (race indeterminate) wearing a gray cloak, hood up, obscuring her face. Like everyone else on board, they are unarmored. They order some drinks, grab some seats in the corner, and huddle together as they drink and talk.


  8. - Top - End - #98
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    *Lithandrill too goes into the mess hall and orders a nice cold ale*

    "Hmmm some mess heve I gotten myself into"
    *He laughts at his own bad joke*

    "Well this ale and the ones to follow should lighten up the days I spend here, and hell on sea I am going to get sick anyway."

    *With a big grin he emptied the glass at a draught. Shaking his head he orders the next as he looks over to the women who just entered, after having looked them up his grin turns slightly roqueish*

    "Who knows maybe there are some ladies here in need of "rescue" on our long lonesome trip."

    *Quickly he shakes of the thought and turns to Aeroz*

    "The next drink is on me friend. It looks like we havn't had an chance to properly introduce ourselfs.
    I am Lithandrill Derasi (Translated as He who has a dragon soul or He who respects dragons. It might even be translated into We who is not one of us but is.) of Battledale, Son of Iskand the Valiant.
    And who might you be?"

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    After spending the moring in prayer and quiet comtemplation, Sedryn makes his way to the mess.

    "Good morning gentle people" greets Sedryn as he enters the mess. *Spotting his fellow 'secret agents' he sits next to them. *"Hello, since we have not had time for introductions allow me to remedy that. *I am Sedryn a preist of Lathander. *I was sent by the head of my order to serve the order, I fear this assignment is going to delay the completion of my duty."

    {OOC - edited typo, 'be' should be 'by'}
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf Expert

    *Aeroz turns to Lithandrill*

    "Maybe they will. My name is Aeroz. I come out of Calimport. I used to be part of a small time theives guild. So, preist, what is your mission anyways?"

    *He finishes his drink*

    "So you were saying the drinks are on you?" he says with a sly smirk
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sitting at a secluded table in the "bar", you notice what you think is a human sitting alone. *In fact it appears the other patrons are giving wide berth to the table and its occupent. *The reason, to gaze upon his face is starttling. *If not for the total absence of orcish features, one would swear he was an ugly half-orc. *He is missing a good portion of this left ear, the left side of his face is a mass of scar tissue, and his left cheek appears to have been caved in. *The *right side of his face is more normal, but still is cross hatched with scars and the features are distorted. *His eyes, the only relatively normal features on his face, are gey and distant. *However, as you meet his gaze from accross the room, you see both lonliness and steel flicker in them for a moment before he turns away, as if to spare your sight from his ugliness.

    He is wearing well-traveled clothes of greens and earthtones and a green hooded cloak. *He has a scimitar at his side, a composite longbow propped against the adjacent wall, and a chain resting accross his shoulders.
    Into the East: http://3ep.rpgprofiler.net/3ep/view.php?id=18008

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    OOC: I encourage Sedryn, Lithandrill, and Aeroz to get to know each other a little better (since you're stuck with each other for quite a long voyage). Whether you decide to interact with the women or the ugly man is up to you. On the one hand, information and allies could be useful (since you are quite unfamiliar with the East); on the other hand, you probably want to be careful about how much information you share, since enemies could be anywhere.

    In the course of casual conversation, you are able to clarify the ship's itinerary:

    The ship will take a tenday to cross the southern reaches of the Sea of Fallen Stars. It will skirt the pirate-infested islands of The Thousand Swords before docking at Spandeliyon, your first contact with the East. The ship will then move along the northern coast of Aglarond to Ingdal's Arm, Corth, and finally Velprintalar, capital of Aglarond.


  13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf Expert

    *Aeroz heads to the table where the ladies are.*
    '' So...what brought you onto this ship?" he asks casually,but keeping an eye on what they might do next and keeping his left hand close to his right sleeve, where his hidden dagger was
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    "Aye good man drinks are on me, now that I don't have to buy a new steeds I have all the money to spare. And besides if we will have to sit on this ship for a week we might as well make it a good one."

    *He casts a meaningfull glare to the women. And observes Aeroz as he speaks to Sedryn*

    "A priest of Lathander you say? And the head of your order? So you are a man of some renown even? I myself do not pray to the morning lord even though I have no love for undead. I however pray to Tempus, the Lord of Battle, and to Bahamut, The king of Dragons."

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    "Maybe they will. My name is Aeroz. I come out of Calimport. I used to be part of a small time theives guild. So, preist, what is your mission anyways?"
    "That is what I keep asking myself. As is the habit of High Priests their instructions are not always clear. Mine said, "I would know the mission when I saw it." I have spent the morning meditating on wether this endever is 'it' or not, but I still have no clue." replies Sedryn.

    "A priest of Lathander you say? And the head of your order? So you are a man of some renown even? I myself do not pray to the morning lord even though I have no love for undead. I however pray to Tempus, the Lord of Battle, and to Bahamut, The king of Dragons."
    "Lithandrill, I fear I may have mislead you, I was sent by the head of my order to serve Lathander, I have no such prominence. I am glad to hear you have no love of undead, and each man must choose his gods as seems best to him. Do you know anything of the lands that we are heading to?" Sedryn asks.
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Frojoe21
    *Aeroz heads to the table where the ladies are.*
    '' So...what brought you onto this ship?" he asks casually,but keeping an eye on what they might do next and keeping his left hand close to his right sleeve, where his hidden dagger was
    "Our feet, of course," replies the elf with the short white hair. "What business is it of yours?" Her light grey eyes flash menacingly.

    The pretty blond human laughs into her drink. The third woman keeps her head down so that her hood obscures her face. She seems to be giggling too.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf

    A sarcastic look appears on Aeroz's face, then vanishes quickly

    "Cute...I'm just looking for some conversation. Its been a rough night for me. The rest of the people in the bar look pretty seedey, and you people looked like fairly nice people, so, naturally, I drifted over to this table. May I have a seat?"

    His hand is still near his sleave, just in case he said something a little rude or offensive.
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    The cloaked woman laughs aloud then lifts her head. She has bright green eyes and dark chestnut hair. "Take it easy, Si'rene, your cousin is just making conversation."

    She shifts over to make room for you. "My name is Angela. This is Tiriel, and I can see you've already made a wonderful impression on Si'rene."

    Tiriel, the blond haired fighter, smiles and extends her hand. "Nice to meet you."


  19. - Top - End - #109
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf Expert

    "Its a pleasure" Aeroz Shakes the blond womans hand "My name is Aeroz. My compainions and I are sitting at the table over there," he points to where Lithadrill and Sedryn are seated "perhaps you would like to join us?"
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    The women look at each other, then shrug. "Why not?"

    They pick up their drinks and relocate to your table.

    "So why are you three heading to the Unapproachable East?"

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    "Greetings fellow travelers, I am Sedryn, priest of Lathander, Traveling toward moring seeking my fate. Whatever that means, cryptic High Priests. What do you know of the East?" Sedryn replies.
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    The three women exchange introductions and settle in with their drinks.

    "Well, the East is a big place Sedryn. What specifically would you like to know about?" asks Angela.

    Si'rene affects a look of sophisticated boredom, but chooses a seat next to Aeroz.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Sedryn (Human Cleric)

    "Angela, since we are bound for Velprintalar, tell me of the city and of Aglarond, and Telflamm has always intrigued me and would be glad to hear about there as well. Then you could tell us why you are traveling as well." Sedryns says with a smile enjoying the company.
    Rodrick the Red
    Don't Believe Everything You Think!

    Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    The Last Light: Ravid Zev
    NPX: Gates of Shadow Keep: Patash
    Storm on the Horizon: Rask

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf expert

    "So, Angela, you called me Si'rene's cousin. Were you implying that we share a race or what? Forgive me, but it sort of annoys me when I am called kin to one that I have never met before. Unless you know something that I dont of course." Aeroz says with a sly smile on his face.
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Tiriel laughs at Aeroz's question and Si'rene just rolls her eyes.

    Angela shakes her head, "No, Master Aeroz, of course I simply meant that you and Si'rene are both obviously children of the Seldarine."

    She then responds to Sedryn's questions. "So it's your first time to the East?"

    She tells your group about the Aglarondan peninsula and the great Yuirwood at its heart. She mentions the Watchwall and the Umber Marshes to the east that protect Aglarond from the Red Wizards of Thay, even as she acknowledges that the uneasy peace between Thay and Aglarond has lasted longer than anyone originally expected.

    Si'rene then jumps in, describing the simmering tensions between the "civilized" gray elves (like Si'rene) of the coastal cities of Aglarond and the "untamed" wood elves deep in the Yuirwood. She speaks lovingly of the stunning architecture and sophistication of Velprintalar, capital of Aglarond and of the powerful Simbul who rules it.

    Tiriel speaks up next, mentioning the displaced indigenous humans, who have been driven west to Altumbel, the rocky tip of the Aglarondan peninsula, next to the islands of The Thousand Swords. For a moment you sense a little bit of tension between Tiriel and Si'rene, but it quickly passes as Angela steers the conversation towards Telflamm.

    Angela describes Telflamm as an independent principality to the north of Aglarond, over the Dragonjaw mountains. Telflamm is apparently a huge trade center and marks the westernmost end of The Golden Way, the trade route east through the Endless Wastes to the fabled Kara-Tur.

    "We three are just returning from some rest and relaxation in Nimpeth. What about you, Masters Aeroz and Lithandrill? Forgive me, but you hardly seem the types of people that usually associate with priests of Lathander ..."

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Lithandrill

    *Lithandrill orders a round for the entire table before replying. He puts up his most wicked roque grin.*

    "Well I am just some adventurer from the Dale lands wanting to try my luck in the east, to be honest I don't know if it will turn out to be a great idea, but hey then again maybe it does. And well as every adventurer knows the most important thing to bring is someone to heal your wounds. And who could do that better than a priest of the Morning Lord ey?"

    *Lithandrill takes a sip of his drink and continues his story*

    "But now that you know who we are and what we do, i'd like to ask why a curious company of three not to frail girls are going to the east?"

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf expert

    "You girls are from the East, correct? Perhaps you could point out a good inn. We've had a odd night with very little sleep."
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Angela raises an eyebrow. "Ah, I see. Looking for adventure in the East? I suppose the East might seem exotic to you, but, for us, Aglarond and Thesk are home. As I mentioned, we are just returning home from a visit to the Vilhon Reach."

    Tiriel adds, "I suppose the East seems as mysterious to you as Hlondeth, the Vilhon Reach, and the Dalelands seem to us. Ironic is it not?"

    ...

    Si'rene doesn't answer Aeroz directly, instead addressing Sedryn, "I think your friend here has had a bit too much to drink. He doesn't seem to be making much sense. Maybe you ought to walk him back to his cabin before he falls overboard looking for an inn ..."


  29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Frojoe21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Torontonia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    Aeroz, Elf expert

    "Pardon my lack of description, I meant once we get to our destination. And I assure you, my tolerance of alchohol is strong enough."

    Aeroz chuckles a bit, and returns to his drink.
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: Into the East [IC]

    The conversation then turns to the pros and cons of several different inns in Velprintalar.

    The general consensus is that most adventurers make their way to either The Sword and Shield, in the heart of the Foreign Quarter, or The Mermaid and Mirror, near the Quay. There are of course numerous seedier establishments you could choose.

    Most local adventurers, like the three women, however, stay in guild houses, located in the Merchants Quarter.

    The best ale and imported spirits, such as jhuild, Rashemi firewine ("like nothing you've ever had in the West"), are served at The Boar's Head. The Boar's Head has the reputation of being the "in" place to see and be seen and to gather information and exchange gossip.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •