New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Apolinar was completely oblivious to the buffoonery going on in the skybox. Good thing too, as he probably would have popped a vein. His Cero had completely failed to get Roux's attention, and had missed him completely, so without further ado he set out looking for something else to smash. Where was Tark? Where was Canguro? Zeiko? Really, at this point Apolinar just wanted to win the fight and get on with doing his goddamn job.
    Just so people are aware; I've talked with both Edge and Tacky in the last couple of days.

Both seem to be pretty busy with school stuff. I realize it's really frustrating, but let's try to be patient a bit more. Hopefully they'll have time this weekend to post a bit.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

I know. I'm completely okay with waiting for them to get free time. I was just advancing the timeline along a bit. (I just wrote it as Apolinar being unable to find anyone and getting annoyed about it, nothing to do with what I think personally)
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    I know. I'm completely okay with waiting for them to get free time. I was just advancing the timeline along a bit. (I just wrote it as Apolinar being unable to find anyone and getting annoyed about it, nothing to do with what I think personally)
    Fair enough. I just thought I'd make sure people were on the same page and all.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Feel free to.

As for Cassandra, I like! I like it a lot.
    Excellent, I'm glad that someone likes her! I'm going to go ahead and wait until tomorrow to post her in the Registry, to make sure that no one has any objections.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Vote count:

KnightDisciple: 13
    Moon Wolf: 4
    Nothingclever: 7
    strawberry: 5
    tgva8889: 2
    inyuthebeatis: 9
    Prime32: 10
    Dorizzit: 1

People who didn't vote:

Hadrian_Emrys
    strawberryman
    Purple Rose
    Lil Shiro
    I don't know why Purple Rose and lil Shiro didn't vote despite having been online during the last week, I even send them a PM about it and didn't get a reply. Anyways, I suggested the vote end yeasterday, and no-one objected, so it's time to announce the results.

So, KD and Prime, if you don't have anything against it, I'd like to welcome you to Central 5. Nothingclever, I expect you to update this information to the first post.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Korui Kage
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Korui Kage View Post
    Hello everyone I am (obviously) a new member of the boards. I have been role playing for about 7 years pen and paper style, and online in various formats for 2 years. I have forum FFRP and normal PBP style. I hope to join a few games and have fun with everyone. Are there any games that are currently looking for some new blood? And are there any that are currently looking to not expand?
    Just dropping this on all the OoC threads.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

I've got another character concept, or more accurately, set of character concepts, to run by the group. If anyone could take a look, I would greatly appreciate it.

Spoiler
    Show

Los Hermanos Riada

Names: Sancho, Hector, Juana
    Aliases: Los Hermanos Riada
    Race: Arrancar

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

The flash flood siblings are almost always seen together, rarely leaving each others' side, barring extraordinary circumstances.
    Sancho is a bit more than six feet tall, with very pale skin and delicate features. He has long black hair. He dresses in very loose white clothes, but his right sleeve is absent to show off a set of blue tattoos that spiral around his arm in a wave pattern. His mask fragment is a small spiral above his right eye, the tail of which trails down past his eye, down his cheek, and onto his neck. His hollow hole is through his right shoulder. He keeps his Zanpakuto in a sheath that hangs from the back of his waist.
    Hector is the opposite of his brother. He is very tall, standing almost seven feet, and is extremely heavily muscled. His skin is heavily tanned, and he has broad features. He wears white, simple clothing, but has added large portions of ceramic, white armor around his torso and shoulders. He keeps his sleeves rolled up at all times. He is bald. His mask fragment takes the form of a thin headband shaped like the stylized face of a fish. His hollow hole goes through the center of his chest. He usually carries his Zanpakuto in his hands, as he lacks a sheath for it.
    Juana, in contrast to her brothers, is very short, about 5' 2". She has a very lean but muscular form, with lightly tanned skin. A thick mane of black hair hangs from her head down to her lower back. She wears tight-fitting white clothing that allows freedom of movement. She has a golden, turquoise-studded bangle that she wears on her right wrist. The remains of her mask are a series of short, thin lightning bolt shaped fragments that surround both of her eyes, pointing outwards. Her hollow hole goes through her stomach. She usually walks with her Zanpakuto, but has a holster for it on her back.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show

All of the siblings are extremely devoted to each other, being loyal to the other two above all else, despite their frequent conflicts of opinion.
    Sancho is the middle sibling. His Aspect of Death is Mercuriality. He is also the talkiest of any of the siblings, and is the most at ease with other people. As a result, he usually serves as the "face" of the group, taking a leading role when they are talking to others. He is also often overconfident in his power and can be both reckless and immature.
    Hector is the oldest sibling. His Aspect of Death is Obdurateness. He is the most laconic of the group, speaking less than the other two. When he speaks, however, the others listen. Hector is extremely protective of his siblings and will usually respond with violence if they are harmed. Hector enjoys fighting, but does not use it as a first resort in most situations. He is also extremely honorable. He is even tempered and mature, and quite intelligent.
    Juana is the youngest of the siblings. Her Aspect of Death is Vexation. Her brothers are very protective of her, but she finds this annoying. She isn't as talkative as Sancho, but is more than willing to speak her mind if she has something to say. Juana has a lightning temper, becoming angry at the drop of the hat. She also calms down just as quickly, and doesn't keep grudges. She can be rude and abrasive, but is smart enough to keep her less flattering opinions of much stronger Arrancar to herself.

History
    Spoiler
    Show

Los Hermanos Riada, or the Flash Flood Siblings, are a trio of upper level Arrancar who live in Las Noches. Very little is known about their origins, or how they are connected, but it is known that they share a very close bond. Although they are, individually, weaker than a Fracción or even some particularly strong Numeros, together they are a significant threat to anything short of an Espada, and they have a very dangerous reputation.

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show

Sancho
    Spoiler
    Show

Sancho's Reiatsu is slippery, for lack of a better word. It defies attempts to read its power, making it extremely difficult to ascertain Sancho's strength. In terms of raw power, he is weaker than his two siblings. Sancho is extremely agile, and typically relies on speed more than power when fighting.
    Bala: Sancho's specialty are his Bala, and they are fast, powerful, and he can create large numbers of them easily.
    Cero: Sancho's Cero are mediocre in power for his level.
    Garganta: Sancho can use Garganta just fine.
    Hierro: Sancho has a very weak, almost nonexistant hierro.
    Pesquisa: Sancho has above average Pesquisa.
    Sonído: Sancho is very skilled with Sonído, and can move around quickly and easily with it.
    Reiatsu: Sancho's Reiatsu is the color of shallow water, and feels like a thin, misting rain.

Hector
    Spoiler
    Show

Hector has immense physical power and endurance, but moves slower than his siblings. He is the strongest of the siblings, as far as raw power is concerned. Due to his lack of movement speed, he relies on power above all else, but his attacks themselves are also surprisingly fast.
    Bala: Hector's Bala have unusually high power but are much slower than normal, limiting their effectiveness.
    Cero: Hector's Cero is one of his strongest talents. They charge slowly, but are immensely powerful and have a huge spread. He can charge them with either his hands or his mouth.
    Garganta: Hector can use Garganta.
    Hierro: Hector's Hierro is extremely powerful, and he can take powerful blows without injury.
    Pesquisa: Hector has mediocre Pequisa.
    Sonído: Hector has below average Sonído, capable of only making short jumps and consuming a great deal of energy.
    Reiatsu: Hector's Reiatsu is the color of deep ocean or river water and feels like being immersed in water.

Juana
    Spoiler
    Show

Juana is very agile and quite strong capable of dodging most attacks and dealing out vicious retaliation. She is somewhere between Sancho and Hector in terms of raw power. She focuses on using her speed to hit opponents with crippling strikes.
    Bala: Juana's Bala are above average in power, but their real advantage is their extraordinary speed. Juana's Bala move between her fist and their target almost instantaneously, making them very hard to dodge, but they have a very slow rate of fire.
    Cero: Juana's Ceros are small, but very powerful and move quickly. She can charge them quite rapidly.
    Garganta: Juana has great difficulty using Garganta, requiring total focus, but she can use them.
    Hierro: Juana's Hierro is moderately powerful.
    Pesquisa: Juana has a wide-ranging but imprecise Pesquisa.
    Sonído: Juana can only make short jumps with her Sonído, but they consume very little energy, allowing her to use many in quick succession.
    Reiatsu: Juana's Reiatsu looks like a red haze of electricity in the area around her, and feels like a mild shock.

Zanpakutos
    Spoiler
    Show

Sancho
    Sealed Form: Sancho's Zanpakuto takes the form of a long wakizashi. The blade is made of blue steel, with a wave pattern engraved into it. The hilt is white, with a blue cloth wrapped around it. The tsuba is a number of curving pieces of metal spiraling outwards, like a stylized whirlpool.
    Resurrección: Aquacero (Downpour)
    "Pour without end, Aguacero!"
    To release his Zanpakuto, Sancho points it at the sky and then speaks the activation command. Aguacero dissolves into water, which splashes over Sancho's body and causes him to dissolve as well, collapsing into the ground as a puddle. He then rises in the form of his Resurrección. Sancho's released form is fluid, literally; he is composed entirely of water. His torso, arms, and head resemble his normal form, albeit made of liquid, but from the waist down he is an indistinct, constantly flowing column. While released, Sancho has total control of his body, and can alter his form and density at will. This gives him great mobility, power, and speed. He can also release water from his body, and control water in his area. Sancho can control the temperature of the water in his body, anywhere between scalding hot and freezing cold. His watery form makes him highly resistant to damage, but he is fairly vulnerable to energy attacks, and even physical damage will eventually force him to reseal.
    Bala Torrente: When Sancho uses this ability, he spins around very rapidly. This releases many water droplets from his body in all directions. Each water drop the becomes a Bala, which launches all over the area. These Bala are slower and weaker than his normal Bala, but they come in enormous numbers. The other weakness of the attack is that it is totally unfocused and quite indiscriminate.

Hector
    Sealed Form: Hector's Zanpakuto is an enormous two-handed maul. It appears to be made of a dark bronze material, but is extremely hard. The head is large block with rounded edges, and the haft is almost as tall as Hector. A stylized image of a fish is on both sides of the hammer's head.
    Resurrección: Cauce (Riverbed)
    "Rise from the mud, Cauce!" (Riverbed)
    Hector usually slams his Zanpakuto into the ground before releasing his full power. When he does so, his entire body becomes enveloped in river silt, which then dries, hardens, and shatters off to reveal his new form. While released, Hector becomes covered in thick, large scales that are seemingly made of terracotta. Armor plates that look like the top half of a fish's head are formed over the back of Hector's hands and shoulders. His head also changes, becoming similar in appearance to a large fish. He gains muscle mass and develops a hunchback to accommodate this change. The scales and armor are extremely hard, and are resistant to almost all forms of attack. Hector's Hierro also strengthens significantly. Additionally, the scales are quite rough and can inflict scrapes or lacerations on an enemy. Hector's physical strength is greatly increased while in Resurrección. Finally, he gains limited control of naturally occurring mud while released.
    -Cero Lodo: Hector also has access to a special Cero, useable from his mouth. To use the attack, he unhinges his jaw, which gapes open, then begins charging the Cero within. Unlike his other Ceros, it is a thick brown in color. Anything hit by the Cero is enveloped in thick, heavy mud that clings and makes it harder to move.

Juana:
    Sealed Form: The sealed form of Juana's Zanpakuto is a long bō staff. The staff is made of a bleached bone-like material. The Zanpakuto is carved with cloud and lightning bolt patterns, which run up and down the weapon. The staff is much lighter than it appears, but this doesn't seem to affect the weight of its blows.
    Resurrección: Tormenta (Storm)
    "Break upon my enemy, Tormenta!"
    When Juana releases her Zanpakuto, it shatters into dozens of small lightning bolts that arc around into her body. Electricity crackles around her, then explodes to reveal her released form. Juana becomes covered in a thick, dark storm cloud, obscuring her from being seen beyond a basic, still humanoid, outline. Juana's speed increases dramatically while released. She loses most of her Hierro, but her regeneration receives a significant power boost. While released, Juana gains the ability to fly naturally. Her Ceros and Bala gain electrical properties, shocking their targets in addition to their normal effects. Juana gains the ability to release powerful bolts of lightning from her body. She is also able to create very loud thunderclaps, although these have little direct offensive application. Finally, Juana can absorb water through direct physical contact. Doing so causes the cloud surrounding her to increase in size proportionately. She can then absorb the extra mass to heal herself, or release the water in the form of rain or powerful streams.
    Cero Relámpago: At first, this Cero looks much like a normal Cero, albeit yellow in coloration. When Juana fires it, however, the blast splits into dozens of thin lightning bolts, which interweave chaotically around each other on the way to the target.

Segunda Etapa
    Spoiler
    Show

Unbeknownst to anyone other than each other, the siblings also have a last ditch resort in the form of their Segunda Etapa. Because none of them are powerful or skilled enough to have developed a Segunda Etapa, they found an alternative route by fusing together when they use it. To initiate Segunda Etapa, they must all be released and in physical contact with one another. Unlike normal Segunda Etapas, the siblings have to make a verbal command to use it.

Segunda Etapa: Derrumbadero (Abyss)
    "Drown the World, Derrumbadero!"
    When the siblings activate their Segunda Etapa, they all glow very brightly, until all that can be seen is silhouettes. They then physically merge, and the glow takes on the shape of their Segunda Etapa. Finally, a large wave of water is released in all directions, and their form is revealed. Derrumbadero is an enormous being reminiscent of a sea serpent or leviathan. It is entirely blue in coloration, with small scales covering its entire body. A tall fin runs down its back to the tip of its tail, and its head is shaped like a triangle, with a long mouth full of razor edged teeth and vicious, blood-red eyes.
    Derrumbadero is hideously powerful, able to match a weak Shinigami Captain or Espada in strength. It has extraordinary physical might, and can swim or burrow at high speeds. Derrumbadero's presence causes small-scale but powerful thunderstorms centered around it. Water constantly leaks out from under its scales, and when combined with the rain this can quickly flood the area it's in. While Derrumbadero has no direct control over water, its presence greatly disturbs nearby bodies of water, having an effect analogous to a storm over the ocean.
    Despite its power, Derrumbadero has a number of drawbacks that limit its effectiveness. The siblings have little control over Derrumbadero's actions; it is a force of pure destruction and rage. It will attack their enemies first, but will put no thought to anything else and continue rampaging until it is resealed. It cannot, however, be deliberately sealed, and will only split apart once it has entirely exhausted its power or been beaten unconscious or dead by an enemy. This splitting leaves all of the Siblings unconscious. It is also very stupid; despite its brute power, Derrumbadero is little more than an animal. Also, while Derrumbadero's strength is extraordinary, it is clumsy and inaccurate with its attacks, meaning that most enemies even approaching its power can dodge its attacks with little trouble. Because of all this, using Derrumbadero is a last resort for the siblings; the only time they would even think of releasing it would be if they were up against an invincible enemy and had no way to escape.

Last edited by Dorizzit; 2010-09-18 at 03:55 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

Only thing I'm concerned about is minor overlap.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

9. - Top - End - #39

What could I change to help alleviate this concern?

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

I think that the main problem is just that several people now have Water-type Zanpakutou (or Resurrecion, as the case may be), and that could cause overlap. However, the two people seem to use water in sufficiently different ways that, as least IMHO, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Also, are we starting new threads for the Soul Society IC thread? I saw that Frozen had started a new one, so I imagine that that's a none too subtle hint to post in that one.

P.S.: Due to the lack of disagreement/problems/outrage regarding Cassandra, I have posted her in the Registry and now eagerly await my chance to play her.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-09-18 at 11:56 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yes, in case it wasn't clear, all Soul Society posts should now be in this thread.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Korui Kage View Post
    Just dropping this on all the OoC threads.
    There's always room in this game! We're actually just getting our plots rolling, so this is a good time to start.

Check the registry to see what Soul Society and Las Noches positions are already taken. Feel free to submit a character concept here. Let us know if you have any questions, and the 1st post of this thread should have loads of information for you.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

So, if I wished to join this BleachITP with my character from the last one, since he didn't actually get to do much, would that be alright?
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground

Post the character here, and we'll see how well he fits.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

you mean in the OOC or the character registration thread?

Edit: Well, here he is anyway, I can move him to the other thread if you want:

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Caballos Boca (Horses Mouth) The One and Only Horseman
    Appearance: A young middle sized guy, wouldn't look a day over 20 about 5'8" light brown hair that grows to his shoulders, with a ponytail in the back. He has hazel eyes, He looks fair, but what looks he may have are often off-put by the remains of his hollow mask. He has the jaws of a horse over his mouth, both of them, which move when he speaks. He often looks curious, friendly, and more than a little confused.
    Personality: Caballos is a somewhat quiet guy, usually because he tries not to say anything stupid that might get him in trouble. He will, however, repeat the words of a superior officer with little or no fear, with the utterly naive hope that whomever he is speaking to will refrain from shooting the messenger. He is not afraid of those he feels are his equals or inferiors, and is more open around such people than his superiors.
    Cero Color: Royal Blue
    Sealed Zanpaktou: Destrozar
    Sealed Zanpaktou Appearance/abilities: Destrozar is a wide bladed war axe, a two hander, it's handle is a horses thigh bone with leather straps like a belt wrapped around it haphazardly, it has no spear tip.
    Name/Command for power release: Costo, Rey Destrozar! (Charge, King Destrier)
    Release description: Caballos' horse jawbones grow to cover his whole face, giving him a horses skull for a head, his chest flares out and is covered with bone shaped like a horses chest, his arms get longer and his hands become hard like hooves while keeping the digits, his waist gets thinner and his legs become a horses, with horses hooves for feet, his blade becomes horseshoes on his hooves. Caballos becomes stronger physically, able to do more damage than he could before, but more importantly he becomes much, much faster, a greater boost in power is sacrificed for a huge boost in speed. Most of his strength is focused in his legs, and he lashes out with powerful kicks, aiming to crush a foes bones to dust.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2010-09-19 at 08:15 AM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Botsurako Kishi looks fine, though I suggest you don't let him have Bankai for now. He can achieve it later if you want to, but we're trying to avoid loose cannons with Bankai level power from the start. You could also describe his expertise in the four Shinigami arts a bit; they're Hakudo (unarmed combat), Zanjutsu (swordmanship, armed combat), Kido (Demon sorcery, see the wiki for details) and Hoho (Movement, contains Shunpo and airwalking).

As for Caballos, there are two other characters with horse theme (Katarina and the Black Huntsman), though they are dissimilar enough that I wouldn't mind the overlap. Obviously Takeshi isn't around in this game, so you'll have to find someone else to take him under their wing. Finally, you could also describe his expertise in basic Hollow abilities; Hierro (Iron Skin, endurance), Sonido (Super Speed), Pesquisa (Spiritual Sonar), Garganta (Dimensional travel) and Cero (Energy attacks).

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I updated both of them and moved the updated Caballos to the registration thread.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

Hmmm. From what I know of Spanish, Destrozar is more like tear apart/rip to pieces than destrier.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Some translators are telling me that, other sites say it means destrier...

Edit: I'm curious about how the underworld is being treated as of now, is it like in canon where it hasn't really been brought up besides the fact that it exists?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2010-09-19 at 03:39 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry if I hurried the mortal world scene a bit, but I figured the Janitor's death would make a good ending for the first thread. I hope this sits well with KD and Kasanip.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

First off, I want to say congratulations to KnightDisciple and Prime32 in becoming the Central 5's newest members. Good luck, and may you both be sure in your decisions.

Second, I wanted to ask you guys about a possible new ability for Pico. I always felt he lacked something, so I come to you with this idea.

Basically, it's an ability to grow stronger from negative emotions. At first, it'll probably be just a simple "for negative emotions within x radius, he gets more reiatsu to use depending on how strong the emotions are", but as time goes on and he gets reaintroduced to this ability, he'll find more direct uses. Thoughts?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh, a quick question for whoever's in charge of plot (I guess that that would be the Central 5). When should the Samsara start appearing? I was thinking of having Cassandra view the end of the battle, perhaps being seen by any other observer. I stated in her description that she's the first response strike and scout team of the Samsara, so it would make sense for her to be there. However, I'm not sure when y'all want to introduce the Samsara, so I don't know if it's appropriate for her to be there yet.

However, I am curious; who all is watching the battle, or was, as the case may be?

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

You're talking about the Gymnasium battle in the Mortal World, right? Samsara are supposed to appear after Michiko's plot, which takes place after the current events. With Shinigami stopping by and a multitude of students running around, I'd personally wouldn't introduce more characters to the scene right now - it's getting overcrowded.

What do you mean with your second question?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    You're talking about the Gymnasium battle in the Mortal World, right? Samsara are supposed to appear after Michiko's plot, which takes place after the current events. With Shinigami stopping by and a multitude of students running around, I'd personally wouldn't introduce more characters to the scene right now - it's getting overcrowded.

What do you mean with your second question?
    Okay, I'll wait to introduce Cassandra then. And my second question was asking about the Gymnasium battle as well, because I was fairly certain that Reene was watching the battle, and I think that I recall a Quincy watching, but I wasn't certain, and I didn't want to go searching around the 50+ pages of MW to look for it. It was mostly to inform myself if Cassandra was to appear, because she might have noticed the other observers. Now it's just to satisfy my own curiosity.

EDIT: Oh, and the SS arc (at least Daisuke, Feiyan, and Hideyaki's part) is waiting for Zerkai to post for Kenichi.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-09-19 at 06:43 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Reene and her mook Gralster were watching the battle... I don't really know how, but maybe through school security cams. Aki, a Quincy, was lurking about and might have heard the school windows breaking and seen the smoke; Likewise, Hasunaga and Tani, two teachers, have stayed around the school, even though they've not witnessed the battle first hand.

As other things go, waiting for Callos and riccaru in Episode 3.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes, Reene was using the security cameras to watch the combat.
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-09-19 at 06:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #57

That's not going to end well.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Halfling in the Playground

So...I guess this means the Michiko plot is soon to begin.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

So, are my dudes in, is there a particular point it'd be preferred that they enter?

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Since no-one has cried foul, you can assume they're in. As for what they could do... currently, we don't have on going scenes in Hueco Muendo or Mortal World that'd really be good to jump in. So, create your own. Kishi could possibly visit Viatrix's shop, while Caballos might bump into one of the stray characters in Hueco Muendo (Gwen? Ruwa? Paramonos? Talon?)

Also, still waiting on Callos and riccaru in Ep. 3.