Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Moon Wolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Defying Laws of Physics
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Would it be OK if I had Beck come back in...perhaps go to the cafe where Yoko is?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

    Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

    GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Weren't they in Venti Buon?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Weren't they in Venti Buon?
    They were.

    Yoko and Sora are now...I'm not sure, but somewhere close-ish to the school, I think. Yoko's acting mysterious and knowledgeable and such.

    But that's not to say Beck couldn't run into them.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Moon Wolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Defying Laws of Physics
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Cue the re-entrance of the punk/goth/rebel...okay, cue Beck.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

    Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

    GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    They were.

    Yoko and Sora are now...I'm not sure, but somewhere close-ish to the school, I think. Yoko's acting mysterious and knowledgeable and such.

    But that's not to say Beck couldn't run into them.
    Sora left to the Graveyard.

    A perfect opportunity for Gralster to attack!

    And to form the Band of Misfit Spirits!

    I like really bad names.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora left to the Graveyard.

    A perfect opportunity for Gralster to attack!

    And to form the Band of Misfit Spirits!

    I like really bad names.
    ...Everytime you say that, I think of Don Kanonji. As well as "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

    "SMELLS LIKE BAD SPIRIT!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Everytime you say that, I think of Don Kanonji. As well as "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

    "SMELLS LIKE BAD SPIRIT!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!"
    I had an idea.

    "No I will not be Phoenix Ranger Blue."

    Who said anything about Blue? I was going with Red.

    "...Okay I'm in."
    Last edited by Terry576; 2010-09-21 at 12:41 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I had an idea.

    "No I will not be Phoenix Ranger Blue."

    Who said anything about Blue? I was going with Red.

    "...Okay I'm in."
    ...Okay, now you're making it too easy.

    Soul King: "SOUL PEOPLE!! Get me five teenagers...WITH ATTITUDE!!

    "GO! GO! PHOENIX RANGERRRRS!!"
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-09-21 at 12:50 AM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Okay, now you're making it too easy.

    Soul King: "SOUL PEOPLE!! Get me five teenagers...WITH ATTITUDE!!

    "GO! GO! PHOENIX RANGERRRRS!!"
    As Phoenix Ranger Red, Sora Namikaze! He's the leader with a dark and secret generic past!
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    As Phoenix Ranger Red, Sora Namikaze! He's the leader with a dark and secret generic past!
    *shotgun sounds, Yoko standing beside Sora with a 12 ga.* "I think you mean I'm the red Phoenix Ranger."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    "..Nope, pretty sure I'm Phoenix Ranger Red. Just ask the bold voice."

    Yes. Yoko is Phoenix Ranger Black, the TOTALLY NOT RACIST AT ALL Ranger of epic awesomeness!
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    *shotgun sounds, Yoko standing beside Sora with a 12 ga.* "I think you mean I'm the red Phoenix Ranger."
    "That'd be scarier if I hadn't snapped the trigger mechanism inside the gun already."

    Also, whatever you want to say about "unfortunate implications" with Zack as the Black Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger, he was an awesome dude, with a more awesome weapon.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Terry576's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SPACE.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    "Exactly. Phoenix Rangers Assemble!"

    I can't deny Zack's sheer awesomeness. He was rad.

    Almost as rad as the first episode of Japanese Power Rangers I saw.

    Talking Hamster.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    Avatar by me.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Talking Hamster.
    ...Power Rangers Ninja Storm?

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Second, I wanted to ask you guys about a possible new ability for Pico. I always felt he lacked something, so I come to you with this idea.

    Basically, it's an ability to grow stronger from negative emotions. At first, it'll probably be just a simple "for negative emotions within x radius, he gets more reiatsu to use depending on how strong the emotions are", but as time goes on and he gets reaintroduced to this ability, he'll find more direct uses. Thoughts?
    Also, any comments on this, or should I apply the "if no one objects, it's okay"?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    I don't think I have any objections, but I guess that's mostly because none of my characters have a kind of profile where they let out negative emotions when they fight. I think it could be interesting as long as you don't go overboard with it.

    "Oooh, I noticed a hint of hatred there! Now my POWAH IS OVER 9000!"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    I'm kind of hesitant on it, mainly because "negative emotions" is a pretty vague trigger. But in Las Noches? He's guaranteed to get a humongous boost, no matter what. In the Mortal World? Seems almost guaranteed. Even though the wording suggests it's not always able to be active, unless his radius is fairly small, he'll always have some level of boost. I dunno. It almost seems like a false weakness or something; not that you're gaming the system, you're not. But part of it comes off like that to me. Might be paranoia, though.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    He pointed to Ayase, who was likely still standing there in her magical catgirl form.

    "Ayase turned into a magical catgirl in a skirt with a wand. Though maybe she hit her head and forgot who she was, since she's insisting she's someone else."
    Please don't confront Ayase in her civilian guise, tie her to a chair and shout at her until she confesses.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Please don't confront Ayase in her civilian guise, tie her to a chair and shout at her until she confesses.
    Why would I need to tie her to a chair? Kaito knows she's the same person. He's going to keep calling her Ayase. She might as well just accept the fact that she had absolutely no disguise, and that her identity is obvious.

    Even slipping away to change won't help. The timing will be too convenient.

    It's like strawberryman said earlier: I'm not making my character hold the Idiot Ball.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Also, any comments on this, or should I apply the "if no one objects, it's okay"?
    I think negative emotions are a bit too ubiquitous to qualify for unrestricted power boost. Maybe it could be an additional effect to Pico's Separate from the Herd (?) ability, so he'd get the boost from that single enemy?

    From one thing to potted plants: guess who got a job today? Between work, scouts, karate and sleeping like normal people do, downtime between my posts will likely increase quite a bit. If I take too long to respond to something for your tastes, prod me over AIM or MSN.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Why would I need to tie her to a chair? Kaito knows she's the same person. He's going to keep calling her Ayase. She might as well just accept the fact that she had absolutely no disguise, and that her identity is obvious.
    Because it's upsetting her.
    (And it prevents other characters from being fooled if he keeps calling her by name)
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Because it's upsetting her.
    The truth upsets her? That's too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    (And it prevents other characters from being fooled if he keeps calling her by name)
    A.)You're assuming any other characters were fooled.

    B.)You assume Kaito or myself care.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    The only people that will likely be fooled are those who don't know her. You have given no indication that Ayase looks radically different enough to not recognize for a discerning individual at least. Really, the improbability of some Magical Girl series' ClarkKenting is staggering, and the only reason Valeria hasn't even acknowledged it is because:

    A.) She doesn't really know Ayase that well.
    B.) She has been in a stressful situation, and is considerably less conditioned for it.

    If you honestly expect people not to notice Ayase, give her a mask or something. >_>
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    And even a mask won't really help now. Not unless she changes her voice completely, changes speech patterns yet again. gets a different set of clothes, changes her hair color, and maybe hides those ears and tail.

    Throwing a domino mask over her face won't do a lick of good now. It might have right from the start, but not now.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    ...also, uh, it seems most of the wiki has been deleted for some reason.

    Knight noticed an (account deleted) entry on most of the directory pages such as the high school, character log, and others.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-09-21 at 01:46 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    I wasn't asking people to be fooled, just to tone down the use of her name in case anyone dimwitted comes along. There's always one person who never figures out the obvious disguise.
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    ...also, uh, it seems most of the wiki has been deleted for some reason.

    Knight noticed an (account deleted) entry on most of the directory pages such as the high school, character log, and others.
    Well whoever it was accomplished nothing. That's what version history is for.
    *reverts*
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-09-21 at 02:19 PM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    In other news, I have a couple of things I wanted to do with my characters, and I wanted people's opinion on it.

    1) A mini-plot starring Hasunaga. Given that he has no one living or caring who knows his entire background, and that he does his best to shoo away kids from getting involved in "spiritual business", I feel like he's going to end up a loner who occasionally intrudes only when things happen at school. Which, while not too far from my original objective, I've realized isn't that fun. So I wanted to figure out a small side-arc featuring him and a run-in from the past, or something to that effect, that ends up involving the newly "baptized by fire" kids. Which would end up telling them more of his past than he'd want them to know. It's a way to make him bond without having him act out of character, in essence. I don't have all the details figured out, but I appreciate input.

    2) Kazuma's relatively newfound attack method, which shall be for now dubbed Houken (Cannon Fist). It involves accelerating one's body with Shunpo at close distances to increase the impact velocity of one's attack. It does NOT increase attack speed itself (namely: it doesn't make attacks undodgeable), it mostly increases impact velocity. Do note that it also has the noticeable drawback of proving potentially damaging to the user (as will be evidenced by Kazuma's actual 'damage report' once he gets back from the field) if he or she has no means of compensating for said impact on their own bodies. I'm pondering on how to improve this in a balanced way. Again, suggestions are appreciated.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    In other news, I have a couple of things I wanted to do with my characters, and I wanted people's opinion on it.

    1) A mini-plot starring Hasunaga. Given that he has no one living or caring who knows his entire background, and that he does his best to shoo away kids from getting involved in "spiritual business", I feel like he's going to end up a loner who occasionally intrudes only when things happen at school. Which, while not too far from my original objective, I've realized isn't that fun. So I wanted to figure out a small side-arc featuring him and a run-in from the past, or something to that effect, that ends up involving the newly "baptized by fire" kids. Which would end up telling them more of his past than he'd want them to know. It's a way to make him bond without having him act out of character, in essence. I don't have all the details figured out, but I appreciate input.

    2) Kazuma's relatively newfound attack method, which shall be for now dubbed Houken (Cannon Fist). It involves accelerating one's body with Shunpo at close distances to increase the impact velocity of one's attack. It does NOT increase attack speed itself (namely: it doesn't make attacks undodgeable), it mostly increases impact velocity. Do note that it also has the noticeable drawback of proving potentially damaging to the user (as will be evidenced by Kazuma's actual 'damage report' once he gets back from the field) if he or she has no means of compensating for said impact on their own bodies. I'm pondering on how to improve this in a balanced way. Again, suggestions are appreciated.
    1) What about Carmelia? She's here to help...well, as much as her cold heart can afford to.

    2)...How about making it a sort of "backflip kick"? Although that might not help much...

    How about a movement that, instead of making all the impact come from the user, cause the enemy to be sent backwards, essentially having the same impact that a straightforward thrust would have without the stress.

    ...I have no idea what I'm talking about, do I?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    2) Kazuma's relatively newfound attack method, which shall be for now dubbed Houken (Cannon Fist). It involves accelerating one's body with Shunpo at close distances to increase the impact velocity of one's attack. It does NOT increase attack speed itself (namely: it doesn't make attacks undodgeable), it mostly increases impact velocity. Do note that it also has the noticeable drawback of proving potentially damaging to the user (as will be evidenced by Kazuma's actual 'damage report' once he gets back from the field) if he or she has no means of compensating for said impact on their own bodies. I'm pondering on how to improve this in a balanced way. Again, suggestions are appreciated.
    Rex the Quincy has a similar technique, though still extremely rudimentary to the point that he hasn't even named it. He's spent a considerable amount of time practicing augmenting hits with Hirenkyaku, and even so can't do it much without hurting himself. I figure it'll be a long time before he refines the technique enough to consider it very reliable and give it a name.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    I wasn't asking people to be fooled, just to tone down the use of her name in case anyone dimwitted comes along. There's always one person who never figures out the obvious disguise.
    ...Why?

    No, seriously. Why should Kaito "tone down the use of her name"? Frankly, he's unimpressed by her "magical girl" act, even frustrated with it; him refusing to use a "code name", or hold the Idiot Ball, is part of his way of expressing that frustration.

    I mean, let's be honest here, Prime. For someone to not recognize her, they have to either a.)have pretty much never met her, b.)be enormously distracted (and her appearing all posing and shouting attack names kind of draws attention), and/or c.)be holding a giant Idiot Ball. I'm talking purposeful, willful ignorance there.

    Again, if you'd wanted the whole "secret identity" thing to actually work, a mask or helm would have been a good idea.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •