New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

...huh. The aforementioned teacher that looked like a balder Einstein was also a math teacher.

Coincidence?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Just a funny notion, my memories of dear Veikko-Peikko greatly contributed to Hannibal's personality and mannerisms. Now you can all live with the knowledge that he was partly based on a math teacher.
    "...So let me get this straight. In some messed up alternate universe kinda way, I like (and want to beat up) a math teacher?!"

"...I'll get back to you on that."

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    ...huh. The aforementioned teacher that looked like a balder Einstein was also a math teacher.

Coincidence?
    ...Oh my gods HE'S ALIVE!!!! AGAIN!!!
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Also, I was thinking that she, Hibiki, and Soren would all know about each other, but would be fine with each other's company. This would help explain why a Shinigami, a Bount, and a Quincy (which sounds like the beginning of a bad joke) would tolerate each other's company, because they'd all be keeping the students safe. Perhaps Ita would be there too, but at least the first three because they're all spiritual beings or people with deep spiritual backgrounds.
    Hibiki would not care if there were a Quincy and Bount Teacher; also, I feel it worth mention that you haven't picked a grade.

Anyway, Hibiki is more or less a fugitive, so he's trying to keep low (within the confines of the fact that he also has a Hollow-killing addiction).
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Orc in the Playground

All things considered, I should probably have invested some more time coordinating what Hasunaga's relationship with his co-workers is like.

He doesn't think anything specific of Renee, for example, because being stern is in her job description.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

New OOC thread needed. Who wants to start it?

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, I didn't see a grade associated with the other teachers, so I didn't think about that. She'd be a high school teacher, but I hadn't considered much beyond that. However, I'd like her to teach class 3-2, since that's the one Rex is in and I think it'd be funny to see her reaction to him.

And this is in some ways a way to get some more relationship work between the teachers. After all, A Shinigami, a Quincy, a Bount, and two spiritually empowered humans, all teaching at the same school? There should probably be some tensions there, but obviously there aren't. So I was thinking that they would all have an alliance built to protect the students, which they would think the Principal doesn't know about, though of course she does (she is the Queen of Hueco Mundo, after all).

EDIT: I don't know how to start a new thread...

I would if I could, though.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-27 at 05:22 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's the new one.

Yeah, I haven't reformatted the opening post yet by the way even though I said I would ages ago. I will though, honest. Soon.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-10-27 at 05:28 PM.