Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Name him Asdrubal!

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Okay, I'm still waiting for Lil Shiro's response to Caiphus terrorizing Zeiko, or I would be helping with the revival of the HM arc. If Lil Shiro does not respond soon, can I just either retcon Caiphus' action or just say that he shoved Zeiko back into the arena? I don't mean to godmod, but I'd like to get Caiphus back on track.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    I recommend changing that name. Frozen has a character called Hannibal. Might cause confusion.
    One starts with H, and one with A. How could anyone ever confuse them?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    One starts with H, and one with A. How could anyone ever confuse them?

    Genoveva. Imagine, with her drawl, the difference between Anibal and 'Annibal.

    Yeah, that would be bad.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Riccaru, I promise I'll find a way to kick you through the net if you don't get a post up in Ep. 3 soon.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Riccaru, I promise I'll find a way to kick you through the net if you don't get a post up in Ep. 3 soon.
    He's serious. He's been practicing on me for about a week.

    For the love of all that is holy, make the pain stop!!!
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    If Aki wants to show up near Kina at any point, feel free. She's basically out of story until we move on, unless there's absolutely no desire to do anything.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    If Aki wants to show up near Kina at any point, feel free. She's basically out of story until we move on, unless there's absolutely no desire to do anything.
    FYI, pretty sure Tacky's been essentially a no-show because he's been really busy with school type things. You might drop him a PM, and I'll see about putting a bug in his ear if he's not too busy.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    It's okay, I've been pretty much out recently anyways. Gives me more time to work on other, interesting things.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    I think I'm going to give in and name him Asdrubal.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Pray that Hasunaga never meets the guy, he's gonna laugh SO hard...
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Genoveva. Imagine, with her drawl, the difference between Anibal and 'Annibal.

    Yeah, that would be bad.
    Pssh...

    "Tis easy. One be Annie. The other is Hanky."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Right, so.

    Seems like the kids are wrapping up scenes from "today" now. We've essentially completed the Angry Janitor plot. Some of the kids are still playing scenes out, of course. But we're done.

    So. I guess the ball now goes to Callos, as the Michiko plot is up next. What do you need us to do to help execute this plot? Just go to the next day IC? Or do we do a small timeskip, like a week or some such? Just let us know, so we can keep some measure of momentum going.

    Edit: Also, while banter in the skybox is all well and good, we really, really need to finish that fight. I realize both Tacky and Edge are likely busy with school, but if Steilos and/or someone else could give me/us some links to appropriate posts, and a summary of what's happened most recently in the fight, it might help.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-09-28 at 12:18 PM.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Steilos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Edit: Also, while banter in the skybox is all well and good, we really, really need to finish that fight. I realize both Tacky and Edge are likely busy with school, but if Steilos and/or someone else could give me/us some links to appropriate posts, and a summary of what's happened most recently in the fight, it might help.
    Well, the most recent event I can see is Zeiko and Canguro leaving after Helgrind was killed. This was the last post from the arena floor, and this and this were the respective people leaving, but Cecila disapproves of Zeiko's exit.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

    Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Also, Callos, if you'd like Reiji to be involved with Michiko's plot, feel free to PM me for brainstorming purposes.

    (Or if you just wanna talk, I'm fine with that too. )
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Hey wow, this looks really cool...think I could join?

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    Hey wow, this looks really cool...think I could join?
    Certainly!

    Here's the basic information post; it should have links and information to let you get a good picture of what's going on.

    Character Registry; this serves 2 purposes for you at this moment. 1.)It gives you examples of pretty much any character type, to help you along in character creation. 2.)It shows you what officer "slots" are open in the Seireitei, Las Noches, and so on.

    If you have any questions, please ask!

    We do request that you submit characters to the OOC for evaluation before posting them to the registry. That way, if there are any wrinkles that need ironing, you don't have to keep re-editing the Registry post.

    Welcome to BleachITP Reborn!
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Well, the most recent event I can see is Zeiko and Canguro leaving after Helgrind was killed. This was the last post from the arena floor, and this and this were the respective people leaving, but Cecila disapproves of Zeiko's exit.
    And actually, as I stated above, I'm still waiting for Shiro's response to my post. Until then, Caiphus is stuck.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    To wit: Hasunaga intends to go, but I'm not butting into the Episode 3 fight unless Akio and Allan could use the backup.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    To wit: Hasunaga intends to go, but I'm not butting into the Episode 3 fight unless Akio and Allan could use the backup.
    How good is his reiatsu sense? I'm guessing decent, with his powers. But Yoshi just said what was happening, not where.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Asdrubal's been posted to the registry. Frozen, I'll be keeping an eye on the Michiko plot for when he should appear.

    Rex is, uh... somewhere. Doing something.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    How good is his reiatsu sense? I'm guessing decent, with his powers. But Yoshi just said what was happening, not where.
    Which is one way that Hasunaga could end up not butting into the fight at all - finding the wrong place to be.

    The way I see it, the easiest way for him to run into Allan and Akio would be to go from the direction Hachirou, Yoshi and co. came from and try tracking them from there.

    I'd place Hasunaga's reiatsu sense as being slightly above average, but nothing THAT special.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Which is one way that Hasunaga could end up not butting into the fight at all - finding the wrong place to be.

    The way I see it, the easiest way for him to run into Allan and Akio would be to go from the direction Hachirou, Yoshi and co. came from and try tracking them from there.

    I'd place Hasunaga's reiatsu sense as being slightly above average, but nothing THAT special.
    They came from all over. And Yoshi and Hachirou's fight was in a different direction than Allan, Akio, and Elder.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    They came from all over. And Yoshi and Hachirou's fight was in a different direction than Allan, Akio, and Elder.
    Hmmm, I suppose you've got a good point.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Right, so.

    Seems like the kids are wrapping up scenes from "today" now. We've essentially completed the Angry Janitor plot. Some of the kids are still playing scenes out, of course. But we're done.

    So. I guess the ball now goes to Callos, as the Michiko plot is up next. What do you need us to do to help execute this plot? Just go to the next day IC? Or do we do a small timeskip, like a week or some such? Just let us know, so we can keep some measure of momentum going.
    Was there a reason for decision to skip the Information or Shrine part of Sayaka's story or Opening mortal world plot?

    I was disappointed that was all dismissed. It would be nice to have such a decision told before I think. Of course being of slow posting, I understand maybe why such a decision was made. But I would like to know what the new decision was for what will happen.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    I'm not sure, Kasanip. Maybe people forgot about it and removed their characters from the scene too soon, leaving Ken as the sole person going with Sayaka.

    Hopefully, the missing portion can be integrated into the story later. Maybe we could do a small skip to the next day, and have the kids gather at the Shrine after school? Michiko could snatch them from there... or something.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."


    Come and join Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum freeform game!

    Thanks to Kasanip for my Nasumi avatar.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Ayase plans on visiting the shrine later, likely the next day. Her fused form kind of sticks out in public.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-09-29 at 09:53 AM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    I wonder what happened too. Then again, you could still possibly basically have the scene you want. Sayaka and her father can save a lot of their explaining for the rest of the cast so things don't get too repetitive and they could visit as a group later on the next day. I was thinking of having Ken wait to visit the shrine with the others so things would go smoother but then I figured it wouldn't be very in character for him not to accept somewhat of an invitation to do so by Sayaka. There's still plenty of time to play out the part you'd like to do and I doubt anyone would object to doing so.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-09-29 at 10:06 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I'm not sure, Kasanip. Maybe people forgot about it and removed their characters from the scene too soon, leaving Ken as the sole person going with Sayaka.

    Hopefully, the missing portion can be integrated into the story later. Maybe we could do a small skip to the next day, and have the kids gather at the Shrine after school? Michiko could snatch them from there... or something.
    A "next day" sort of thing sounds good.

    I didn't at all intend to ignore you or your plot, Kasanip.

    But it just didn't seem in-character for Kaito to go spend the night at the Shrine, especially since it's only mid-afternoon. He'd need time alone to process things, plus his parents would become rather suspicious. I can't speak for other players, but my decision to not go to the shrine wasn't out of spite for your plot, but instead simply what felt logical for my character.

    I'm not trying to dismiss you or your plot wrap-up. Not at all.

    Posts like the one you quoted are merely to help keep people on top of things. Your response is exactly what we need to help things move correctly; you pointed out that we might unknowingly skip something. Now, we can correct that.


    I'd again echo Frozen's question/suggestion, that all the kids gather the next day after school's normal closing time. It will give everyone time to have processed things on an individual level, so that they're better equipped to deal with it on a group level. Do you think that's workable?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 12

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I'd again echo Frozen's question/suggestion, that all the kids gather the next day after school's normal closing time. It will give everyone time to have processed things on an individual level, so that they're better equipped to deal with it on a group level. Do you think that's workable?
    Sounds okay to me. Maybe Sayaka's invitation could be retconned to then?
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •