New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

((Assuming I've got the go-ahead for the timeskip))

Yuuki

The poker night over, and his pocket fuller, Yuuki stumbled back to the 2nd, well, not really. He sort of just ambled around aimlessly. Way-way too many drinks...heh...I'm gonna get killed...

Feiyan

A black humanoid shape came barreling into the 11th division barracks. SEI! KO! KUUUN! Feiyan yelled joyfully, screeching to a stop at the front doors.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kyasarin frowns.
    Hm... I would really love to continue this contest, but my Captain can't quite hold his liquor like I can. Or at all for that matter. And I feel like the poker night is over. So if you don't mind I would love to continue this competition some other time. But if you don't mind, I am going to go see how much help Yuuki-taichou needs. After all, it's only fair that I be nice to him before he gets what's coming for him.
    She smiles at Sigint.
    Oh, don't worry about the bill, I'm sure the Captain won't mind paying for it out of his PERSONAL SALARY.
    And with that, she is gone in a fwoosh of shunpo. She doesn't even wait for a reply.

She appears next to Yuuki, already trying to help support him.
    Now, now sir. You couldn't even protect yourself in this state, much less find your way home.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Soushi, for his own part, merely offers a nod and raises his cup as Kyasarin excuses herself.

"Well, that was quite delightful! Too bad we couldn't find a winner." His breath doesn't even seem to have been altered.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    ((Assuming I've got the go-ahead for the timeskip))

Feiyan

A black humanoid shape came barreling into the 11th division barracks. SEI! KO! KUUUN! Feiyan yelled joyfully, screeching to a stop at the front doors.
    Seiko Yukimura

Seiko glanced up at the woman barreling directly past him into the division barracks, and sat up. Was that the 4th division 3rd seat?

"Feiyan-san?" He called out, hoping that that was actually her name. "What are you doing here?" He got up and started walking to her, confusion on his expression.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

[Bar]

Sigint noticed that Yuuki was stumbling home, but before he got the chance to react, Kyasarin got on the situation. "I certainly hope so, Kyasarin-sama. Good luck. I will join you eventually." He gives a bow to her before she leaves.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

[Bar]

Sayuri looks after Kyasarin as she leaves. She doesn't say a thing, but it's clear she doesn't like the implication that another Captain is drunk out of his wit in the middle of a working week.

She then turns to eye Soushi. She notes his conspicious lack of inebriation despite the horrendous amount of alcholol he's... enjoyed. He must've cheated in some way as well.

Due to having been a Vice-Captain for a relatively short time, Sayuri is not that well acquianted with many of her colleagues in other divisions. Most she's known by name and face since her times as a 3rd seat, but her actual face-to-face interaction has been limited. But she knows the two present well enough to tell that she doesn't like them very much.

As far as she's concerned, Shizuka Magatsu should've never been granted a rank higher than a grunt in 11th division, considerations of personal power be damned. Always when she's seen him, he's had a malignant glint to his eyes - like he's just searching for the slightest excuse to break something or hurt someone. Those kind of men should never be leaders Heaven knows what he'll do to his poor underlings if he knows he can get away with it. Why does dear Sakurako-taichou tolerate that man?

Nagamichi Soushi is a harder case - he's always outwardly happy, but everything in his demeanor rubs her the wrong way. Maybe because he reminds Sayuri a bit too much of herself - like she always hides her face behind layers of make-up, she's dead-certain the smile on Soushi's face is something that's just glued on, not genuine. He's just keeping up appearances. The idea makes her feel a little bad about herself, but even more it makes her wonder what secrets does the inscrutable man hide within.

Sighing, Sayuri puts her half full juice glass away and gives Sigint a sidewaus glance.

Maybe I should just leave?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

The worst part about Soushi is that he appeared to be keen of other's introspections. Those squinty eyes of his could pay attention to a surprising amount of things at once, it seemed.

"Come now, Saiyuri-san, it's a party! You don't look like you're enjoying yourself. Which reminds me, I should take a quick break." With that, Soushi got up and moved elsewhere in the bar. He disappeared towards where the bathrooms were.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #68

Yuuki

Noticing Kyasarin, Yuuki grabbed at her arm for support as he almost fell down. Hey.... he said, looking at her dazedly. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. I am. Soooo drunk. With that, he keeled over and passed out in her arms.

Feiyan

Feiyan grinned. Heya! Well, what with the Captains having a poker night, the VCs and 3rd seats thought we'd have a party of our own. Wanna come?
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2010-10-02 at 11:11 AM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

9. - Top - End - #69

Yuuki

Noticing Kyasarin, Yuuki grabbed at her arm for support as he almost fell down. Hey.... he said, looking at her dazedly. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. I am. Soooo drunk. With that, he keeled over and passed out in her arms.

Feiyan

Feiyan grinned. Heya! Well, what with the Captains having a poker night, the VCs and 3rd seats thought we'd have a party of our own. Wanna come?
    Kyasarin chuckles, then sighs.
    You are so dead...
    Then she carries him back to headquarters.

((I totally picture this as a sweet touching moment in my head))
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    "...The party is - "

A brief description of location follows.

"That should cover it. If you'll excuse me I have to go find Feiyan. Hopefully I get there before she does any permanent damage... Enjoy your party." With a blur of shunpo he is gone, and Kenichi should be able to spot that he is going to the 11th division HQ... If he wishes to follow.
    Kenichi watches him disappear, wondering whether to follow after him or not. He contemplated it for a moment, then just decided to head to the party instead, jogging off to in the direction he was told the party would be with the occasional short shunpo.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

Feiyan

Sieko couldn't see any reason why not. He wasn't particularly in the mood for a party, but perhaps some alcohol could relieve the boredom. And besides...

"You said that it for the Vice-Captains and 3rd seats?" Seiko asked her, a feral gleam appearing in his eyes as he considered the possibilities. "Would that happen to include Shizuka Magatsu-san, or Shihan Kyasarin-san?" Seiko hadn't seen either one in a while, and both could put up an excellent fight. He briefly considered challenging the 3rd seat to a quick spar, but she was in the 4th division; she probably wouldn't be any fun. They didn't teach any real enjoyment of battle in that division.

"I do believe that I will go, Feiyan-san. Where did you say it was, again?" The predatory element was still apparent in Seiko's expression; it'd been so long since he'd had a good fight.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground

At that exact moment, Hideyaki appeared with a whuff. "Ah, I see that you already have it handled, Feiyan-san." Although not exactly a byword for social skills, he'd seen that look before. He'd also learned exactly what it meant. Sieko was spoiling for a fight. Hideyaki turned to him next. "I would recommend that you do not start a fight." the 3rd Seat fun-polices. After being a terminal killjoy, he leaves to find Daisuke in a blur of shunpo.
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-10-02 at 06:52 PM.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Pixie in the Playground

At that exact moment, Hideyaki appeared with a whuff. "Ah, I see that you already have it handled, Feiyan-san." Although not exactly a byword for social skills, he'd seen that look before. He'd also learned exactly what it meant. Sieko was spoiling for a fight. Hideyaki turned to him next. "I would recommend that you do not start a fight." the 3rd Seat fun-polices. After being a terminal killjoy, he leaves to find Daisuke in a blur of shunpo.
    Seiko turned to Feiyan, confused. "Who the hell was that guy, and why does he hate fun?" He asked her. I wasn't going to start a fight in the bar. Now, right outside, that's another story. Shall we get going? Where is this party?"
    Star Wars iTP characters

14. - Top - End - #74

After dropping Yuuki off at the Division 2 headquarters to sleep off the alcohol, she decides to head back to the party. Probably because I want to put her in a fight with the other guy who is coming.
    I'm back!
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint has been trained to know when someone's attention is on him. Thus, he knows when Sayuri glances his way. As he sits back down, he looks towards her and gives her a smile. "Is there something in particular that seems to be wrong, Sayuri-sama?"

Then Kyasarin shows up. He turns to face her. "Ah, you're back. I see that Captain is at least in no immediate danger. Have you started brewing the coffee for when he wakes up?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

16. - Top - End - #76

Sigint has been trained to know when someone's attention is on him. Thus, he knows when Sayuri glances his way. As he sits back down, he looks towards her and gives her a smile. "Is there something in particular that seems to be wrong, Sayuri-sama?"

Then Kyasarin shows up. He turns to face her. "Ah, you're back. I see that Captain is at least in no immediate danger. Have you started brewing the coffee for when he wakes up?"
    Of course. Sober him up before he gets the beating of a life time.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Of course. Sober him up before he gets the beating of a life time.
    Sigint chuckles. "Don't you think it would be a bad idea to beat up the person assigning you work?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

Sigint chuckles. "Don't you think it would be a bad idea to beat up the person assigning you work?"
    An amazing idea actually.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Pixie in the Playground

((OOC: Because I forgot this in my last post ))

Daisuke Koishima

Hideyaki would find Daisuke wandering aimlessly around the 10th division area, desperately searching for yet not finding Isamaru. "Isamaru-san!" Daisuke cried, a bit pitifully. Stamina wasn't his strong suit, and he had been running all day. His two remaining tails drooped near the ground.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-02 at 10:51 PM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

20. - Top - End - #80

((I apologize for not being on...yay midterm studying! Not.))

Feiyan shrugged. That'd be Hideyaki. He's the 7th Division's 3rd seat. It's his job to be the voice-o'-reason, I guess. But, please remember, Seiko-kun...start a fight, and once you're injured, I won't hesitate to heal you in the most painful way possible. She says all of this with an evil grin on her face. Wait a second... Feiyan paused in thought. I don't even know where the party is. I'll be right back... she told Seiko. HI! DE! YA! KI! She shouted, zooming after him. Where the heck is the party anyways?!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

21. - Top - End - #81

Hideyaki stops dead when Feiyan's voice reaches him, turns around smartly and begins to tell her the directions. About halfway through, it occurs to the 3rd Seat that Feiyan may not actually be able to stop in time, as he had stopped at a blind corner. He begins to take a few steps back...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82

Feiyan screeched to a halt and fell flat on her face, nearly crashing into Hideyaki. Don't DO that! She yelped at him, although from her voice, it was clear that she was trying to hold back laughter. I kind of didn't catch that...I was busy trying to, you know, not bulldoze you over like a transport truck.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

23. - Top - End - #83

[Arata]

"Greetings, everyone. I heard that there was a gathering of the shinigami here?"

Arata enters the party room, still dressed in his training garb. His black, shoulder length hair is even more unkempt than usual, his forehead covered in a thin sheen of sweat. It's clear that he has been pushing himself even harder than usual, considering it one of his unwritten duties as 3rd seat.

Or mabye he's trying to redeem himself for that fateful night at the memorial, even though he doesn't know how he is going to do that. He was lucky to have even survived, never mind being made a Soul Reaper, he knows he doesn't need to. And yet, he feels he must.
    Last edited by Cyborg Mage; 2010-10-03 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

24. - Top - End - #84

Feiyan screeched to a halt and fell flat on her face, nearly crashing into Hideyaki. Don't DO that! She yelped at him, although from her voice, it was clear that she was trying to hold back laughter. I kind of didn't catch that...I was busy trying to, you know, not bulldoze you over like a transport truck.
    "The sentiment is appreciated." After helping to pick up Feiyan, Hideyaki gives her the directions again. "- Now if you excuse me I have to go find Daisuke. Goodbye."

Hideyaki sped off in a blur, stopping next to Daisuke in the 10th Division building. "Are you having any luck?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85

Feiyan rolled her eyes. Sheesh. With that, she turned around and flashed back to the 11th. All righty! I got the directions! Let's go-go! She called to Seiko.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

26. - Top - End - #86
    Pixie in the Playground

Feiyan rolled her eyes. Sheesh. With that, she turned around and flashed back to the 11th. All righty! I got the directions! Let's go-go! She called to Seiko.
    Seiko Yukimura

I wonder exactly how she plans to heal me in a painful fashion... Seiko wondered to himself, contemplating the woman's odd threat. "Don't worry, Feiyan-san. I have no intention of getting hurt fighting them." With that, he fell into step behind Feiyan, already considering ways to get into a fight with actually looking like he was getting into a fight. Not that Michiko-taichou would mind anyway; such tests of one's strength were actually encouraged in the 11th.

"The sentiment is appreciated." After helping to pick up Feiyan, Hideyaki gives her the directions again. "- Now if you excuse me I have to go find Daisuke. Goodbye."

Hideyaki sped off in a blur, stopping next to Daisuke in the 10th Division building. "Are you having any luck?"
    Daisuke Koishima

"No." Daisuke answered pitifully, his two tails drooping even lower, as if in shame. It was interesting to note that in his Shikai, Daisuke's emotions were even more obvious than normal. "I can't find him anywhere, Hideyaki-san!" It was getting more and more evident how tired Daisuke was getting, as he became dangerously close to whining, his polite facade gone. "Hideyaki-san, could you help me look? Or better yet, can you use Kido really well?"
    Star Wars iTP characters

27. - Top - End - #87

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Daisuke Koishima

"No." Daisuke answered pitifully, his two tails drooping even lower, as if in shame. It was interesting to note that in his Shikai, Daisuke's emotions were even more obvious than normal. "I can't find him anywhere, Hideyaki-san!" It was getting more and more evident how tired Daisuke was getting, as he became dangerously close to whining, his polite facade gone. "Hideyaki-san, could you help me look? Or better yet, can you use Kido really well?"
    "I can help you look, but I am afraid I never really use Kido." Hideyaki tilts his head to one side, apprasing Daisuke. "Maybe you should just go sit down and let me search. In absence of any kind of Kido, the classic methods for recuperation work just as well, albeit they take slightly longer." As he was talking, Hideyaki was checking the nearby doors for signs of habitation.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Orc in the Playground

At this point, Soushi was returning from the bathroom. "Oh, hey there! Looks like we've got a late guest to the party!" At this point, if paranoid enough, one would probably spot an evil glimmer in those slits Soushi called eyes.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89

Feiyan rolled her eyes. Sure. Right. You've got no intention of getting hurt. You just wanna fight...but without getting hurt. She turned around to face Seiko. I'm from the Zaraki district. I know a lot more about fighting than you'd think. She smiled slyly and then turned back around. Well, if you don't wanna get lost, you'd better follow me! C'mon! With that, she took off in a blur of shunpo, using Hideyaki's directions to get to the bar.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

30. - Top - End - #90
    Pixie in the Playground

"I can help you look, but I am afraid I never really use Kido." Hideyaki tilts his head to one side, apprasing Daisuke. "Maybe you should just go sit down and let me search. In absence of any kind of Kido, the classic methods for recuperation work just as well, albeit they take slightly longer." As he was talking, Hideyaki was checking the nearby doors for signs of habitation.
    Daisuke decided that he would take the man's suggestion and sit down for a while. As he relaxed, he wondered how Magatsu-sama was doing. He really hoped that he wasn't breaking anything. Or anyone.

Feiyan rolled her eyes. Sure. Right. You've got no intention of getting hurt. You just wanna fight...but without getting hurt. She turned around to face Seiko. I'm from the Zaraki district. I know a lot more about fighting than you'd think. She smiled slyly and then turned back around. Well, if you don't wanna get lost, you'd better follow me! C'mon! With that, she took off in a blur of shunpo, using Hideyaki's directions to get to the bar.
    Seiko chuckled to himself as he followed her. From the Zaraki district? That would explain a lot about her attitude. But he knew that a fight with another Vice-Captain wouldn't end in any serious injuries on his part, and he wouldn't inflict any on his opponents. He really looked forward to seeing the other Vice-Captains; he hadn't had any good fights in years, and this would break the monotony nicely. He vanished from where he stood, joining Feiyan in shunpo.

Finally entering the bar, Seiko looked around. Instantly seeing Kyasarin and Magatsu, he decided quickly on which to attack first. Then he decided not to attack either; what would surprise either of them more than not attacking them? He was the Vice-Captain of the 11th division; they'd both expect him to attack, and he would never be so predictable as that. So instead, he walked in completely nonchalantly, and smiled at them all. "So, now that I'm here, shall we get this nonsense started!" Seiko said, taking a seat. "Magatsu, old buddy. How the heck've you been?" Not using an honorific with Magatsu was an insult, but not one that Magatsu could use as justification for an attack, though he probably would still start a fight. Seiko could tell that Magatsu was just as eager for a fight as he was. He also noticed Kyasarin across the table, talking to her division's 3rd seat. What would she do? Was she spoiling for a fight? Perhaps, it was harder to tell with someone like her.
    Star Wars iTP characters