New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Hayashi Goro

Tch. Clever beast...

With no way to back out safely, for the moment, Goro continues deflecting blow after blow, beginning to use his sword one-handed, and use his left as another shield, striking the outsides of the claws to bat away attacks. Finally, he sees a small opening.

Possibly risky, but likewise possibly profitable.

After dodging one more claw, he ducks down and rushes in, and rises beneath Acónito Parásito's guard, to slam the heel of his hand into the creature's throat. He follows through with the blow, and wraps his fingers around the lupine neck. Finally...

"Hado 11: Tsuzuri Raiden!"
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-12-10 at 02:58 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #872
    Dwarf in the Playground

[9th Divison Grounds - Duel]
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [9th Divison Grounds - Duel]

Interesting tactic.

Sigint dodges the bolt as much as he could, Shunpoing when neccessary to dodge the bolt. Finally, when Shou tries the flying kick, Sigint has positioned himself in such a way that the bolt is behind him, while Shou is in front of him. He then grabs Shou's ankle and body, and spins him into the blast of the bolt.
    Even as Shou flipped through the air, he took the bolt to his back... and a loud snap sounded as the scabbard of Gensoutenmaru, hidden by his cloak, took the hit. A moment later, he disappeaed even faster than before and three afterimages of the 10th Seat appear edaround Sigint in various stages of kick-based attack; Shou plainly moved just as fast as Sigint had. An instant later he appeared directly in front of the ninja in the middle of a double snap kick, though a tad awkwardly with his arms still bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Blindados Ratas C

Spoiler
    Show
    The shouted kido is all the warning that Blindados gets and it's enough, just barely, as the rotund arrancar's eyes widen and he frantically darts to the side and out of the path of the glowing green lances of light. Quickly he pulls out the wickedly edged mace and takes it in a two-handed grip, already beginning to sweat as he licks his lips.

"Huh..so what do we have here? A would be hero? Righteous avenger? Average day-laborer?" he grumbles aloud, though it does him little good as the invisible pillar of gravity slams him into the ground, pinning him in place for Magatsu's follow-up downwards strike that sought to pin the arrancar to the ground. Which, surprisingly, it did just that, stabbing down through his torso and into the ground below...until the image faded to leave the spot empty and Magatsu's prey standing behind his captive's with a wary look in his eyes.

Quickly he inhales, the Rukon citizens in front of him glowing with bright blue auras that resembled flames, with the embers flying right into his mouth.

"Cero Gonzui!" Just as quickly as he had inhaled the bright lights, leaving the citizens he had drained partially faded and unconcious, he exhales a bright red orb of destructive energy right at Magatsu!
    [INVASION]

Seemingly unimpressed, Magatsu thrust his hand forth once more. "Hado 63: Raikōhō." The blast of yellow lightning launched to meet the incoming Cero even as Magatsu blurred to the side, not even waiting to see how effectively his kido counteracted the blast. Instead, he chose to capitalize on the inevitable moment of vulnerability in the moments after a Cero fired, Eien Uzumaki flashing towards the Arrancar's chest at the same time a kick swept at Blindados' feet. Hado were effective but relatively tiring, and he wanted to make this kill personal.

"No hero and no avenger, fool. An executioner."
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-12-10 at 07:11 AM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    It wasn't too long since the walls came down and Kazuma interrupted his training before the (now) 7th seat arrived at the 11th division.

"Apologies for my delay, sir. I didn't know I was needed until the walls started coming down."

He doesn't look winded. Either he's doing a good job of hiding it or his training wasn't that intensive.

"What would you have me do, Captain?"
    Michiko shoots an angry glare towards Kazuma. "I don't recall summoning you", she says icily. "Get to the barracks - the 5th seat will fill you in." Then, she turns to command her attack squad again.

"Arrowhead formation - stay close to me! To the Senkaimon!", she orders, and then her form blurs away, sharp sound of Shunpo echoing through the air. It's soon followed by dozen others as one by one, her chosen vanguard follows her.

In but half a minute, their trip takes them through planar boundaries and into the Dangai - without looking back, they shoot towards their goal. Michiko has a Reiphone in her hands, ready to pick up a signal the moment they'd get through - she can only hope they won't be late...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    13th Division
    Living Quarters

Allan quirks an eyebrow in confusion, clearly somewhat dubious of the plan. On an impulse, before complying, Allan reaches over and grabs his Zanpakuto out of the corner it was resting in. Holding it loosely in one hand, he kneels down next to the shards and peers at them intently, keen eyes wandering over them. His eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Wait, that's not r-"

His confused mutter is cut off into a yelp of surprise as he is sucked into the blade.
    Allan soons finds himself standing amidst the strange desert. If he's ever been to or heard tales of Hueco Mundo - well, it's not hard to draw the parallel. Only major difference seems to be that it's day, the twisted sun mercilessly raining its scorching rays upon him.

Expect for jagged peaks of black mountains looming far, far away in the horizon, there's nothing to see but sand, sand and more sand. "Enjoying the view?", a voice suddenly comes from behind him. Sato Hachirou is standing there, hands crossed behind his back, looking at Allan sternly over his glasses.

There's some dissonance in the view though, since here Hachirou's wearing traditional Shihakusho of the Shinigami and there isn't a hint of the white make-up he wore just a moment ago. He even seems a bit younger than usual - it's a bit surreal even, as if Allan just stepped into some strange nightmare.

"Personally, I detest it, but it's what I have to deal with. Can you tell me where you are right now?"

[Somewhere in Seireitei]

When it becomes apparent patrols from 10th are patrolling the streets, it turns out Soushi's companion is not completely above caution after all. He hides his Zanpakuto and hides into the shadows, waiting for them to pass by.

Then, out of blue, he begins digging his pockets. A candy dispenser gets thrown to the ground as he rummages through his robes. "Yo, invisible man! You still there?", he whispers hoarsely. "Wanna hear a little story?"

[Near 2nd Division]

"Hey, where are you going? Wait for meeeee!", Nasumi wails, running after Kazuma for a while. However, without skill in Shunpo she simply can't keep up with the man. Panting, she stops, and turns to return to the training grounds - only to find Kunoichi-sama is no longer there.

"Great. What am I supposed to now?", she mutters to herself, pouting and placing hands to her hips. After mentally drawing blanks for a moment, she decides to start trudging towards 3rd - expect her steps are, out of memory once again - taking her more towards the 10th.

"Why is no-one helping meeeee!?!"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #874
    Orc in the Playground

Kazuma is dumbfounded for a moment. Why is his Captain so angry at him? What had he done to warrant this treatment? By the time he registers what a blow this was, the Captain has already left.

All he has left is seeking out the 5th seat and asking him what to do. But it doesn't make him any happier.

Had Himura-taichou not so much as considered summoning him to do his duty? Granted, he wasn't that high up in the chain, but she was already leaving the 5th seat behind. If the threat was big enough to bring down the walls, didn't that mean she would need him?

Or was he this useless despite all the effort he'd been going through to be useful to his division?

[Somewhere else in Seireitei]

"Of course I am. Someone has to plot your demise. What story?"
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-12-10 at 08:48 AM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #875
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allan soons finds himself standing amidst the strange desert. If he's ever been to or heard tales of Hueco Mundo - well, it's not hard to draw the parallel. Only major difference seems to be that it's day, the twisted sun mercilessly raining its scorching rays upon him.

Expect for jagged peaks of black mountains looming far, far away in the horizon, there's nothing to see but sand, sand and more sand. "Enjoying the view?", a voice suddenly comes from behind him. Sato Hachirou is standing there, hands crossed behind his back, looking at Allan sternly over his glasses.

There's some dissonance in the view though, since here Hachirou's wearing traditional Shihakusho of the Shinigami and there isn't a hint of the white make-up he wore just a moment ago. He even seems a bit younger than usual - it's a bit surreal even, as if Allan just stepped into some strange nightmare.

"Personally, I detest it, but it's what I have to deal with. Can you tell me where you are right now?"
    Allan Crossdale

Allan whirls around in surprise, quickly trying to adjust to the strange, new world. His head and eyes dart around rapidly, right up until Hachirou, looking different from usual makes his presence known directly behind Allan. The young Shinigami yelps in surprise and leaps away from Hachirou, flipping to turn and face him. When he sees that it's Hachirou, he slides out of the combat stance he had assumed and takes another look around at the world.

Not Hueco Mundo. It's day. Not my Inner World, it isn't fertile enough. Then...I don't think it's a desert in the real world, so that would leave...

He looks back at Hachirou and tilts his head.

"Your inner world?"

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Boabone Z

The Arrancar flinches as the threads are severed, the tips of many, many more poking through Boabone's stitching to angrily waggle at the offender. Curiously enough, she actually lowers the double-sided spear.

"This one is known as Boabone Z...and was not told in what manner to interact with Shinigami in her path. Would you consider leaving this one to it's task?" She asks, voice wavering oddly between high-pitched and low as if the speaker was trying to find the right vocal range to convey emotion but didn't quite have the hang of it. Damara would be able to notice that those threads still questing out into the Rukon, specifically ones that had already ensnared victims, were being retracted at a much greater pace.

Several of the black tendrils, much more tentative then one might expect, reach out until they wave but a dozen feet away from Damara...before darting forward to brush across his face and recoiling just as quickly. Just as well, there didn't seem to be any adverse affect from having touched them either.

"...This one knows you are not lying about rank...Why does sir interfere?"
    [Rukongai]
    Middle Regions

Emotionally impaired, perhaps lacking emotions entirely. Not immediately useful. May be possible to exploit later. Additionally, sensory input may rely on touch, using expanding threads. Threads are vulnerable and cause pain when damaged.

Damara files away the further information and his own hypotheses while Boabone speaks, still trying to formulate a battle strategy. He allows his sword to droop to his side a bit, somewhat confused by the Arrancar's non-aggressive behavior. He waits for a few seconds before responding to her initial statement.

"I will not allow you to continue."

His sword raises as Boabone's tendrils approach him, but he isn't fast enough to block the strands as they suddenly lash out and brush his face. High speed. That could be problematic. He assumes a more battle ready stance and then holds one hand out.

"I interfere because it is my duty. Hado 47: Reckless Carriage of Hell."

Four bright, white wheels of energy spring forward from Damara's extended hand, then dig into the ground and launch around Boabone Z, severing any tendrils they can hit, giving priority to the ones still holding Rukon citizens.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Pixie in the Playground

On the way to the Rukongai

Daisuke launched through the air, hoping that he could find somewhere where he could help. But as he went, he couldn't help but feel that there was something he had missed, something forgotten...

Zaraki Nasumi! Where was she? He had recognized all of the faces in front of him and found no one missing, except for Nasumi-chan! He turned to one of the members following him.

"Shishimaru, I need you to go find Zaraki Nasumi. She wasn't in the division, so I'm not sure where she could be. Would you mind doing that?"

"At once. Daisuke-sama." And then he vanished, off to search for Nasumi. Okay, that was one less thing to worry about. Daisuke turned his attention back to travel. He could feel Magatsu-sama's reiatsu, but it was a fair distance away, and he was probably doing fine by himself. Daisuke probably had other things to be doing. He had other duties, since Magatsu-sama was ignoring his own.

Dangai Precipice

Seiko hated going through Senkaimon. The Dangai wasn't too bad, it was just inherently creepy. And he thought that Michiko had been a little harsh with Kazuma, but there was an attack going on, so her snapping at him was understandable.

But there was a battle coming. As the Rukongai drew nearer, Seiko prepared himself. It was time.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

[Somewhere in Seireitei]

"One upon a time, there were two sisters called Hotaru and Mai", the man whispers, while discarding candy, scizzors, a fluffy bunny and a bunch of coins to the ground. "Twins, actually. One day two years ago, they were happily skipping in the mortal realm, doing important Shinigami things. Then, along came Jack... where the hell did I put it?"

The stranger twitches angrily, turning his pockets inside out, but only dust comes out. Frustrated, he moves to the next pocket. "You see, Jack had an appointment with Big, Imporant man in Neverland, but he was little hard-pressed to find his way. So he asked the sisters for direction. But they were a bit unwilling to co-operate, so Jack had to persuade them a bit."

"So Jack agreed to play a little game with Hotaru, while Mai watched. And I guess she was a bit jealous, because she said she'd take Jack to Neverland only if he'd stop playing with Hotaru - you know how sibling rivalry can be, right? Never can let your littermates have fun... where the **** is it?"

There's another pause, until the man finally seems to find whatever it was he was looking for - he lifts his closed fist before his face, a wicked grin spreading from ear to ear on his face. " *Ahem*... where was I? Oh yeah. So, Jack took to Neverland and met Big, Important Man. Afterwards, Jack left, and took Hotaru with him to play more games, but he promised he'd come back for Mai as well. He told her to be a good girl, and nice lady called Ama-chan gave her all sorts of chores to do. He also told her to put up lanterns, which he would light as a sign of his return."

The pale man opens his fist enough so that Soushi can, with some effort, figure what he's holding. It looks like a detonator.

"Dunno what happened to Mai, though I heard she had a run up with Happy Lil' Psychopath, and died happily ever after."
    The stranger makes a cross across his chest and adopts a solemn, respectful tone. "But Jack's here now, and he's sure little Mai has been a good girl. Let's hope her spirit is watching somewhere."

The man presses the button - and as far as Soushi can tell, nothing happens. The stranger drops the item to the grounds, and then springs to his feet again, to creep to the next shade and continue his journey.

"Come one, invisible man! Let's get ourselves a patsy!"

Meanwhile, a weak radio pulse from the detonator spreads in the air like a small ripple in a pond. For a while it seems like it might just fade and die out without achieving anything - until it reaches Kido Corps, and the living quarters of late Kageki Mai. A well-hidden phosphorous grenade explodes, setting one of the Corps Barracks in fire. Soon, a good dozen people are up, trying to extinquish it.

But flames aren't the only thing to come from the grenade, oh no. It too sends a slight ripple through the air, which keeps going until it reaches another hidden bomb - and so on, as the chain of firebombs randomly distributed through the streets explode each at their turn. Small fires erupt over Soul Society, from a paltry few near the Kido Corps to great many all the way in the lawless reaches of the Zaraki District.

Granted, many bombs set by poor Hotaru in her madness have either become useless, or placed so they remain beyond the reach of the faint signals. Those fires that are caused are likely soon extinquished, mostly without even the need for Shinigami intervention.

But flames of fear and disorder... even after the real flames would die out, those would still be fanned by startled Rukongai Citizens. A rumour would spread - no-one is safe. Reason would make room for panic and people would be reduced to crazed animals.

At least, that's what the pale stranger ensures to himself within the dark, dark place that is his mind...

8. - Top - End - #878
    Orc in the Playground

"I take minor offense at that. I'm neither happy nor little, you know." Soushi offered once the story concluded. "I'm sure you understand I couldn't just merrily skip about and leave a dirty girl with my name on her lips. But I made sure to give her one last good memory before she died."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you think I give a damn?"

10. - Top - End - #880
    Orc in the Playground

"You bickering children sure have been talking a lot about that girl. And she didn't even taste good."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #881
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oooh, someone's sounding all big and mighty!", the pale man snickers. "Lil' Soushi sure has grown from the academy days!"

"Stop wasting your breath and find us someone to capture."

12. - Top - End - #882
    Halfling in the Playground

((OOC: sorry for the wait.))

Yuuki grins. Yes, I did. Did you catch any part of what I was talking to Kyasa-chan about?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

13. - Top - End - #883
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

INVASION DAY

[9th Division Barracks] (interior barracks courtyard)

Hirokatsu opened his eyes a bit more to see the 9th Division at attention in front of him. Assembled into 10 rows with the highest seated members leading each row from left to right. 3rd Seat Kenichi stood in front of them to Hirokatsu's left, normally the spot of the Vice Captain.

Not all of the division was present, the 9th Division had many duties that were constantly ongoing, from long-range to short-range missions, to general clerical missions, that combined with the few who were on leave as well as the general holes in the seating structure, left the assembly, no matter the situation, always less than complete.

Hirokatsu looked at them all, some of the younger ones it was their first real emergency assembly their focus a bit tense but sincere, some of the older grizzled members stood stoic and unmoved. Hirokatsu, took a moment to walk
    from one end to the other looking down the long lines, in one he saw young eager Kembe near the back, his hair and face still wet from having been caught in the middle of his bath it seems, but his uniform was impeccable and his appearance nothing short of impressive. Hirokatsu tried to see each division member's eyes before returning to the front and center of the formation.

His eyes would be open, though somewhat less than what may be expected by the situation unfolding. His voice was not loud, but it was direct and strong, an aged voice but not weak. His words were heard by each member clearly, Hirokatsu knew all to well the requirements of his speaking voice needed to be heard through his teaching at the Shinigami Academy as well as his service time in the Gotei.

"9th Division, as you are aware, there has been reports of a major disturbance within the Rukongai, forces of the Gotei have been dispatched already to deal with this matter there. However, protection of the Seretei is still paramount, and as such the 9th Division will provide support for this defense. The 10th Division is already commencing patrols within the Seretei and as usual will serve to contain any internal problems should they arise, however they can not be in all places at once and the 9th Division will help in these regards."

"9th Division, you are to assemble into 4 man squads and head out to the observe and do reconnaissance of the Seretei. 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, and 10th Seat. You will divide up the division into 5 larger groups to be further broken down into 4 man squads as you see fit to distribute them. 3rd Seat, you will take the East Gate region, 4th seat, the West Gate Region, 7th Seat the North, and 10th Seat the South. 6th Seat, you will take the remaining and remain here at the barracks, and be prepared to respond to any need."

Since the Captain had left so abruptly, there were outstanding empty seated positions in the 9th Division, and Hirokatsu had not had time to fill them yet. These were the best Shinigami for the job in the 9th Division as of this moment, and he knew they would perform admirably. 10th Seat Shou was in line for promotion (as well as the 7th and 6th Seats), so this would also be a good final test to see whether they were fit enough for more leadership.

"9th Division, you will do well to keep a wide eye and open ear to all that is going on around you. Be on your best defense, and if you encounter ANYTHING..." Hirokatsu's voice raised to a very stern level "...then you are to report it immediately to the nearest 10th Division patrol, as well as your Region leader...who will then contact myself"

"DO NOT ENGAGE THE ENEMY save only in last resort emergencies!." "Remember the role and duties of the 9th Division... Conveying the information about what is going on is more important than our lives. We will gladly give our lives so that the information can be obtained to garner the protection of the Soul Society."

"Do not forget your Reiphones, Hell Butterflies, parchment and pens....be vigilant out there...and be safe... I am already proud of each and every one of you"

"NOW GO!"

All together they yelled loudly, "Yes Sir!" and ran off in their own directions to find their squad and region leaders following Hiroaktsu's orders without hesitation.

The 3rd Seat Kenichi looked to Hirokatsu for a moment without saying a word, as if to ask what Hirokatsu was going to do... Hirokatsu then walked forward to Kenichi and spoke softly and succinctly... "I believe there is more to this than it seems 3rd Seat, I will be heading to the 1st Division to speak with the Captain General.....Now organize your men and keep me posted on what is going on..." Hirokatsu then nodded politely to the 3rd Seat who then bowed quickly and ran off to his grouping.

Hirokatsu waited, eyes only open slightly, as they all formed their groups and rushed off in each direction. Then the inner courtyard was empty and silent as Hirokatsu stood in the center of it, his umbrella raised providing a dark shadow over Hirokatsu's body and face, the breeze gust for a moment and his mustache and eyebrows slicked to the side as his black haori swayed on his shoulders.

Hirokatsu then turned to the large doorway leading to the outer courtyard, and walked to and through it. On the tops of the outer walls he saw Shinigami of the 9th's home group, manning their positions. He made his way slowly but with purpose through the large outer courtyard past the outer courtyard cherry blossom tree and to and through the outer wall gate into the Seretei street.

As he closed the gate behind him, he looked in one direction seeing a 10th Division patrol streak by one of the cross roads in the distance. Then he looked the other way, towards the tall Execution Hill, and towards the 1st Division Barracks. It had been some time since he was last there.

He reached up and closed his umbrella, and as it clicked shut POOF! he was gone having shunpo'd at top speed to the 1st Division Barracks, the place where he had spent so many years.

-------------------------------

1st Division Barracks (outer gate)

After passing multiple patrols, he arrived at the 1st Division Barracks in a flash and he opened his umbrella with his right hand bringing it to rest on his left shoulder. He then stood looking up to the large doors, ones he had never needed to stop to enter for so many years, as he rose through the 1st Division ranks up to 3rd Seat before transferring to the 9th Division many years before.

He put his arms through his black haori, which had been draped over his shoulders, and brought his right hand up to knock 4 times on the door. They werent loud knocks, but they also were not soft knocks. They would be heard.

Hirokatsu then stepped back and tilted his umbrella so his face could be seen. His eyes closed and his face demure. He waited patiently for a response, the gentle breeze lapping at his long eyebrows and mustache.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Orc in the Playground

"Oooh, someone's sounding all big and mighty!", the pale man snickers. "Lil' Soushi sure has grown from the academy days!"

"Stop wasting your breath and find us someone to capture."
    "You really believe that kind of chicken-headed insult is enough to rile me up, don't ya. Anyway, I ain't your tour guide. Your little ex-Shinigami friends didn't tell you what to do?" Soushi offered in a condescending tone. "You should be on the lookout for lapdogs of the 10th. They shouldn't be hard to spot, but I don't think they're coming this way."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #885
    Ettin in the Playground

"Rile you up? You think that's what I'm trying to do here?", the stranger whispers, snorting. "I'm trying to get you to shut your trap and work with me for a second. If you don't get why at this point, well, that's your problem."

Yet another building slides by as the stranger dashes through the labyrinthine downtown of Seireitei, until suddenly halting and pulling back into the shadows. A small patrol of 10th Divisioners is discussing something just a few hundred feet away, walking their way.

"I trust you know hostage potential of these guys better than I", he whispers, hoping Soushi's still within hearing range. "Once you see our patsy, start casting Bakudo. I'll make it look it's me shooting 'em down. Deal?"

16. - Top - End - #886
    Orc in the Playground

" I have a better idea. Make some noise. Grab only the guys hit by Bakudou."

With that, what little was left of Soushi's presence vanished.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #887
    Barbarian in the Playground

Suzume skids to a halt after a short burst of shunpo, after which she stands in place, whirling around erratically. "Where's a good place to go now??? Nara-kun is going to fourth so I'll let him get his butt handed to him there. Eri-kun is on his way somewhere else. SIXTH! The old farts and kiddies need someone to play with, don't they?" She says out loud before running off toward the division in question.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

Allan Crossdale

Allan whirls around in surprise, quickly trying to adjust to the strange, new world. His head and eyes dart around rapidly, right up until Hachirou, looking different from usual makes his presence known directly behind Allan. The young Shinigami yelps in surprise and leaps away from Hachirou, flipping to turn and face him. When he sees that it's Hachirou, he slides out of the combat stance he had assumed and takes another look around at the world.

Not Hueco Mundo. It's day. Not my Inner World, it isn't fertile enough. Then...I don't think it's a desert in the real world, so that would leave...

He looks back at Hachirou and tilts his head.

"Your inner world?"
    "That's correct", Hachirou states, taking a few steps closer towards Allan. "It might seem like a dream to you, but the truth is even weirder - this dream is mine, and right now, you exist only in that dream. That's the power granted to me by my Zanpakuto spirit."

"Would you like to see it?"

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ettin in the Playground

Naraku, on the way to the 4th Division

"So, a tibetan monk walks through the seireitei towards the 4th division...

That sounds like a good start for a joke!"

A tibetan monk walks towards the fourth division... But the monk is dead, and there is an evil mind controlling his corpse.

At some point in his trip, Naraku stole the vests of a - now deceased - shinigami, his reiatsu is negligible, so he mostly skips in his merry way to the medical headquarters, whistling and being relatively ignorable.

Well, except for the fact that the entire seireitei is going crazy with an invasion and this one dude acts like it is a day like any other.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #890

Spoiler
    Show
    "That's correct", Hachirou states, taking a few steps closer towards Allan. "It might seem like a dream to you, but the truth is even weirder - this dream is mine, and right now, you exist only in that dream. That's the power granted to me by my Zanpakuto spirit."

"Would you like to see it?"
    Hachirou's Inner World
    ???

Allan looks around again, pensive.

"This sure is something."

He turns his gaze back to Hachirou, focusing.

"Yeah, alright. Show me."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ettin in the Playground

Hachirou's Inner World
    ???

Allan looks around again, pensive.

"This sure is something."

He turns his gaze back to Hachirou, focusing.

"Yeah, alright. Show me."
    Hachirou kneels to take a handful of the white sand. He lets it slowly flow back down through his fingers as he stands up, eyes closed. "Through past, present and future", he begins with a sonorous voice. "Illusions of thought born from craving and aversion, three experiences of the six senses; one hundred and eight shackles that bind a spirit to the ground; clear the pollutions of heart and let a man walk free!"

With the last speckles of dust falling to the ground, Hachirou claps his hands together, the voice ringing in the emptiness. His body starts gloving with a light reminescent of the first rays of dawn, and his body gently floats off the ground.

Wait, that's not quite right - Hachirou isn't really moving anywhere. It's the sand that's now flowing past Allan - to a great whirplool of quicksand, should he turn to look.

Slowly, the whirlpool of dust becomes greater and greater, and then rises up to form the head of a gargantuan feline. It opens its great maw, letting out an earthshaking roar - and then the scene freezes. In the middle of what used to be featureless desert, there's now a deep pit, with the menacing cavern standing at its center.

Hachirou begins descending from the heights with casual steps.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    ((OOC: sorry for the wait.))

Yuuki grins. Yes, I did. Did you catch any part of what I was talking to Kyasa-chan about?
    "I only caught bits and pieces. I was more concentrated on coming straight here as soon as possible."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yeah, because I forgot.

2nd Division

A terror beyond imagining looms over Yuuki, closer and closer behing him.

"MIYAGAWA!"

It is Kazuo-vision! Now with a 3' screen and sound-surround to blast away yours ears!

"What kind of brain fart made you think I needed one of your agents wasting space in my headquarters?"
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-12-10 at 05:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #894
    Orc in the Playground

2nd Division

Sigint backed away a bit when Kazuo-vision apparently suddenly appeared.

After a moment, his manners came back to him, and he bowed slightly. "Kazuo-taichou."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

25. - Top - End - #895

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Suzume skids to a halt after a short burst of shunpo, after which she stands in place, whirling around erratically. "Where's a good place to go now??? Nara-kun is going to fourth so I'll let him get his butt handed to him there. Eri-kun is on his way somewhere else. SIXTH! The old farts and kiddies need someone to play with, don't they?" She says out loud before running off toward the division in question.
    Kyasarin may or may not run into her on her mad rush around the Seireitei.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

26. - Top - End - #896
    Halfling in the Playground

All right, I'll fill you in- just then, Kazuo-vision cuts Yuuki off. Using surround sound now, are we, Kazuo-san? I'm impressed. And as to one of mine...? I sent no one to your division. Whoever it is, I didn't authorize their presence there. Care to give a name, perhaps what they look like? He looks genuinely confused, albeit a little troubled.
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2010-12-10 at 05:47 PM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

27. - Top - End - #897

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Kyasarin may or may not run into her on her mad rush around the Seireitei.
    Suzume runs right past Kyasarin at first, but then skids to a halt yet again. "Oh, hello there. I'm glad I met up with you. Nao sent me to patrol parts of the Seretei, specifically sixth division for possible sleeper agents. Would you like to help me go check on that?" Suzumes' head tips to the side, staring at Kyasarin as though examining a fairly uninteresting novelty.

28. - Top - End - #898

Suzume runs right past Kyasarin at first, but then skids to a halt yet again. "Oh, hello there. I'm glad I met up with you. Nao sent me to patrol parts of the Seretei, specifically sixth division for possible sleeper agents. Would you like to help me go check on that?" Suzumes' head tips to the side, staring at Kyasarin as though examining a fairly uninteresting novelty.
    She frowns. She was positive she knew everyone in her division.
    That can wait. I have something much more important to take care of, and I need as many people as I can get. So you need to come help me. We need to find out how these Arrancar got into the Seireitei, why, and how they got past my security network.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #899

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    She frowns. She was positive she knew everyone in her division.
    That can wait. I have something much more important to take care of, and I need as many people as I can get. So you need to come help me. We need to find out how these Arrancar got into the Seireitei, why, and how they got past my security network.
    "First, it was a garganta. Second, to probably kill stuff. Third, how are you supposed to find that out without looking at your security network? Fourth, I'm going to sixth under orders from Nao. Goodbye, then." Suzume says before turning from Kyasarin and begins walking again.

30. - Top - End - #900

"First, it was a garganta. Second, to probably kill stuff. Third, how are you supposed to find that out without looking at your security network? Fourth, I'm going to sixth under orders from Nao. Goodbye, then." Suzume says before turning from Kyasarin and begins walking again.
    Kyasarin frowns more.
    I don't care what Nao told you to do. As Vice-Captain of the Second Division I command you to come with me.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show