New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Hayashi Household

Natsuko is currently snoozing in her room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint noticed Arata. He nodded his head to him. "Hello, Arata-san*! Pleasure to see you here."

Then Seiko walked in.

He knew that he had a penchant for picking fights. It made sense, what with his position in the 11th division. He gave him a smile and nodded his head towards him. "Seiko-sama, good to see you too! I hope the 11th Division has been treating you well." Sigint simply has a smile, obviously not intending to insult anybody.

(*If Arata is higher on the totem pole than Sigint, he'll say -sama instead.)
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Arata-san! Glad you found us. Too much time cooped up in the office is bad for your health."

Magatsu smiled as Seiko greeted him, ready to flash step out of the way of an incoming attack, but caught only a subtle jibe instead. "I've been doing as well as I can in 3rd, with all the boredom that entails. I can only imagine how rusty your division is getting... at least we've got the occasional criminal to hunt down. With all the action this war has, I wouldn't be surprised if you admitted any child needing dancing lessons." He returned the subtle insult full-force, guessing what Seiko was up to. The two Lieutenants were similar in many ways, after all.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-10-04 at 03:50 AM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kyasarin rolls her eyes.
    What idiot tries to start a fight with insults? That is utterly boring.
    Then she grins, knowing full well she just insulted both of them in a very unsubtle way.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

5. - Top - End - #95
    Halfling in the Playground

Feiyan grinned and waved. Heya, everybody? Anyone started a drinking contest yet? If so, I want in! If not...well....I doubt it would be not!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

6. - Top - End - #96
    Barbarian in the Playground

(*If Arata is higher on the totem pole than Sigint, he'll say -sama instead.)
    (If you're lower than 3rd seat, call me -sama. Otherwise, -san is fine.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    "Arata-san! Glad you found us. Too much time cooped up in the office is bad for your health."
    "Well, I must admit, being this high in the ranks doesn't exactly bring as much field action as lower down, but you shouldn't exactly need to worry about my time in the office."
    Arata motions to the Hayai Ryoute sheathed at his waist, and then to his knuckles. They appear whitened from gripping his swords.

"As for a drinking contest, I wouldn't exactly reccomend it. I, for one, will probably have my head buried in Omnitsukidō paperwork, and that's not even considering the off chance any of us will be on active duty."
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground

Soushi turned a large, predatory grin over to Feiyan as she mentioned wanting in on a drinking contest. His face almost seemed to... widen... as if to accomodate the glee of finding an opponent foolhardy enough.

"Well, I was in one with Kyasarin-san until her duty called. I consider it a draw. Would you care for a challenge, Feiyan-san?"

It was hard to shrug the feeling it felt like a python inviting a rabbit to a hugging contest.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

Then Seiko walked in.

He knew that he had a penchant for picking fights. It made sense, what with his position in the 11th division. He gave him a smile and nodded his head towards him. "Seiko-sama, good to see you too! I hope the 11th Division has been treating you well." Sigint simply has a smile, obviously not intending to insult anybody.
    "Good to see you as well, Sigint-kun. It's been all right, though a severe lack of wars to fight has left the blades of my recruits a bit dull."

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Magatsu smiled as Seiko greeted him, ready to flash step out of the way of an incoming attack, but caught only a subtle jibe instead. "I've been doing as well as I can in 3rd, with all the boredom that entails. I can only imagine how rusty your division is getting... at least we've got the occasional criminal to hunt down. With all the action this war has, I wouldn't be surprised if you admitted any child needing dancing lessons." He returned the subtle insult full-force, guessing what Seiko was up to. The two Lieutenants were similar in many ways, after all.
    Seiko turned to Magatsu. "Though I assure you that our blades are still the sharpest in the Seireitei. And Magatsu, may I remind you that it's the 13th who hunts down the criminals; you just kill them. Though I'm sure that killing previously captured criminals keeps your blades sharp. Surely, I could never match your skill in killing the helpless." Magatsu took a swig of sake as he spoke, showing his absolute contempt for everything around him. His other hand waited by his blade, sure that a strike would come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Kyasarin rolls her eyes.
    What idiot tries to start a fight with insults? That is utterly boring.
    Then she grins, knowing full well she just insulted both of them in a very unsubtle way.
    "Only the kind of idiot who would make hypocritical insults, Kyasa-chan." Seiko shot back with a glance that dared Kyasarin to start something. They all wanted to start something, it was only a question of who would attack first.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

[Bar]

Sayuri doesn't appreciate the growing hostility at all. She can sense what her colleagues are thinking, and it's twisting her lips to that same ugly frown she usually has at work. "Gentlemen...", she begins, then gives a cold glance at Kyasarin. What is the girl thinking? "... and women. Please, don't cause any more ruckus here. It would put us in a very bad light." The smile on her face is decidedly joyless as she gets up from her seat, smoothing her yukata as she does. "If you're looking for a friendly spar, this is hardly the place for that. May I suggest you move to the abandoned testing grounds near the 12th? They are only a short walk away..."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground

"Quite the splendid idea... I wonder how such matches would turn out..."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #101

((OOC: The Express line is a quote from my all-time favourite TV character: Sue Sylvester of Glee.))

Well Seiko! Feiyan grinned evilly towards him, the malice clear on her tanned face. You've just booked yourself a seat on the Feiyan Tewulan express! Destination? HORROR! Now... she turned back to Soushi, smiling sweetly. I was only 17 when I died and came to Zaraki District. I've been able to drink more than they could give me ever since then. Just letting ya know what you're up against. Since I'm in a bar, would it be all right if I let my language slip back into the less professional language that I'm used to? Assuming that it would be all right as long as her words didn't get too foul, she pulled up a stool and called to the bartender, Oy! Ya givin' me 'ow many rouns' 'at dey've had, y'hear?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Bar]

Sayuri doesn't appreciate the growing hostility at all. She can sense what her colleagues are thinking, and it's twisting her lips to that same ugly frown she usually has at work. "Gentlemen...", she begins, then gives a cold glance at Kyasarin. What is the girl thinking? "... and women. Please, don't cause any more ruckus here. It would put us in a very bad light." The smile on her face is decidedly joyless as she gets up from her seat, smoothing her yukata as she does. "If you're looking for a friendly spar, this is hardly the place for that. May I suggest you move to the abandoned testing grounds near the 12th? They are only a short walk away..."
    "Sayuri-san, what a marvelous idea! While I'm sure that none of us were trying to start a fight, it would be very refreshing for us to work out our excess energy!" Seiko was lying through his teeth, but his background among nobles made it almost believable that he wasn't trying to start a fight...if it hadn't been obvious thirty seconds before.

"So, what say we go and take this somewhere else? I think that we're all overdue for a quick spar."
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

13. - Top - End - #103

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "Sayuri-san, what a marvelous idea! While I'm sure that none of us were trying to start a fight, it would be very refreshing for us to work out our excess energy!" Seiko was lying through his teeth, but his background among nobles made it almost believable that he wasn't trying to start a fight...if it hadn't been obvious thirty seconds before.

"So, what say we go and take this somewhere else? I think that we're all overdue for a quick spar."
    Awwwww... Your avatar is adorable!

Kyasarin frowns.
    Hmmm... I really should finish my drinking contest though. And yet I don't want to be left out of the sparring session! It is so unfair, the life altering decisions I am forced to make!
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104

((OOC: It's fun using my crazy aunt's slang in an RP. Sorry, auntie.))

Feiyan grinned. Ya wan' hear a solvin' from some'un from Zaraki, Kyas'rin-s'ma? She'd already chugged down two bottles of sake, and was quite happy being able to speak in her home district's slang that she had grown so used to. We knows 'ow ta fight n' drink at the same timin'!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

15. - Top - End - #105

Kyasarin grins.
    Yes, but I can't get a steady supply of sake when I'm out fighting. Besides, I could beat you in both so it wouldn't really matter which I picked.
    Kyasarin chuckles.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #106

Feiyan shrugged. Don' puddit pas' a Zaraki cit'zen ta figur ou' how to solve thins'. Jez' take wit' ya huge carton o sake. Dere ya go. Probbum solv'd. With that, she wrapped her hand around another bottle of sake and chugged the whole bottle down in one breath. Jez' do that.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

Kyasarin grins.
    Yes, but I can't get a steady supply of sake when I'm out fighting. Besides, I could beat you in both so it wouldn't really matter which I picked.
    Kyasarin chuckles.
    "I would be careful about that one, Kyasarin." Seiko said to Kyasarin. "She's right about one thing: kids from the Zaraki district learn to fight, and fight well. They have to, or they don't survive." Though his tone remains joking, his eyes look softer as he glances toward Feiyan. He knows she doesn't want his sympathy, but he feels almost bad for the circumstances of his birth; he would have gladly been born in the Zaraki district, if it meant that people like Feiyan could have been born in better places.
    Star Wars iTP characters

18. - Top - End - #108

I didn't have to be born in the Zaraki district to gained the skill I got. I didn't do the most legal things in Rukongai to get me where I am today.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109

Ya lis'n t'him, Kyas'rin-s'ma. He's right. Ya watchin' ya self now, or I'm a figh' like we figh' in Zaraki. Feiyan grinned dangerously, although anyone could tell she was teasing Kyasarin.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #110

Kyasarin bursts out laughing.
    You show me that, and I'll teach you what I learned during Onmitsukidō training.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Bar]

Magatsu's smile showed far too many teeth and didn't approach his eyes. "Sayuri-san, what a wonderful idea! Might I impose upon you to referee our competition? You've such a reputation for fairness, and I trust your judgement in such matters."
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

Kyasarin bursts out laughing.
    You show me that, and I'll teach you what I learned during Onmitsukidō training.
    "Now now, Kyasarin. I thought we were going to be fighting each other. Are you starting another fight on me?" Seiko asked mockingly, his eyes dancing as he spoke. "I feel as if you're cheating on me. And we can't have that, now can we?" Seiko's eyes flashed as he subtly moved his hand toward his sword, ready to start any minute. He would wait, though. He wanted this to go as well as it could, and not be spoiled afterwards by having to pay for damages.
    Star Wars iTP characters

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

[Bar]

Sigint stands up, placing his hands between the would-be competitors. "Gentleman, ladies, please. Must we interact with swords, rather than conversation? Surely there isn't anything else you all would be interested in? Besides drinking contests." He adds the last as an afterthought.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Hayashi Household

Natsuko is currently snoozing in her room.
    Which is fortunate, because Taiki comes in a bit later than expected. Finding her asleep, he smiles, hanging his robes where they belong so he can join her in sleeping. He lays right beside her and grins happily.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

She turns a bit in her sleep as he lies next to her, and murmurs a bit.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-10-05 at 01:11 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

26. - Top - End - #116

[Bar]

Sigint stands up, placing his hands between the would-be competitors. "Gentleman, ladies, please. Must we interact with swords, rather than conversation? Surely there isn't anything else you all would be interested in? Besides drinking contests." He adds the last as an afterthought.
    Oh do settle down Sigint. You'll ruin all our fun.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #117

Show ya? Feiyan grinned. Well, ne'r thought I'd a see th' day when a VC was askin' m'advice. Now, Kyas'rin-s'ma...c'n I ask somethin' of ya? 'Coz if yer from a noble house 'r such, wi' all 'em good manners, ya better know 'at this takin' real baaad manners. She smiled coyly and downed her fifth bottle of sake.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

28. - Top - End - #118
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I would slow down if I were you, Feiyan-san. Just because we're dead doesn't mean that isn't bad for us."
    Arata stares in slight disidain as the tanned woman just keeps drinking wildly, and sighs.
    "Not that anyone will be able to convince you to stop anyway..."

[Bar]
    "I, for one, would be fine for a game of shogi. A civilised enough game, still with a place in battle though. I could probably find a set quickly enough- and then some."

(NOTE: Shogi=Japanese chess. Look up more about it here.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, I guess it beats standing around. But I don't expect much competition." Soushi offered nonchalantly.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Well, I guess it beats standing around. But I don't expect much competition." Soushi offered nonchalantly.
    "You could always join us, Soushi-san." Seiko suggested. "The more the merrier, after all. I'm sure no one would object to another combatant, right?" Seiko looked at Soushi with a seemingly friendly smile on his face. In fact, it would have been very friendly if it wasn't so downright predatory.
    Star Wars iTP characters