New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Compiled Spell List

Hi Playgrounders, I just have a question on whether or not there is a total spell list out there, such as it has all the spells ever printed in 3.5 in a list, that i could read and in hopes memorize. thanks.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Compiled Spell List

Really? You want to memorize it? I hope you're good at it then, there are a ton.

While it's not all inclusive (I think) this is the most comprehensive list I know of, so it's a start.
    Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, Atomic Highway, Dark Heresy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

This is pretty damn close at the very least. Off the top of my head, it looks like they should all be there.

EDIT: As for memorizing, there's close to 3000 printed spells. Doubt you'll do it all, but you can at least get the basics of all the best spells. There's a lot of them that are just junk.
    Last edited by lsfreak; 2010-09-18 at 02:28 PM.
    Proudly without a signature for 5 years. Wait... crap.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

yeah well i wouldnt memorize all just the ones that are somewhat usable or better, i wouldnt bother with the junk ones obviously and thanks for the quick posts

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lsfreak View Post
    This is pretty damn close at the very least. Off the top of my head, it looks like they should all be there.

EDIT: As for memorizing, there's close to 3000 printed spells. Doubt you'll do it all, but you can at least get the basics of all the best spells. There's a lot of them that are just junk.
    That one's not complete, unfortunately. I know it lacks Complete Mage and Dragon Magic, and probably a few others here and there. It's still the most comprehensive one I know of though, so it's still helpful. You should just check those missing books too when searching, if you have them.
    Editor and playtester for Legend.