New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 2

"You", comes an icy voice from behind Cassandra. Mihail had finally managed to limp to the scene, only to see the Hollow die.

Part of him is relieved, while part of him is dissatisfied... there's a funny feeling in his head, like he'd just woken up from something or realized he's doing something really stupid.

Yet another part of him also very much wants to punch Cassandra's face in. His hands ball into fists as he stares at the back of the mysterious woman.

"Didn't you die?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Pixie in the Playground

Cassandra turns around at the sound of the man's voice. She hadn't noticed him approach; he gave off no reiatsu, and yet she had a tag attached to him. Interesting.

"Do I know you?" She asked simply. She had honestly never seen the man before.

Then she heard his last question. "Obviously not," she answered, getting annoyed.

((OOC))
    Spoiler
    Show
    In case you were wondering, because the clone that fought Mihail is dead, Cassandra never got its memories back. Therefore, she honestly has no idea who Mihail is.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-02-08 at 03:58 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ettin in the Playground

Mihail duly notes the confusion and anxiety in the woman's voice. She's speaking the truth. She also seems surprised by his appearance. She isn't as alert as I thought. If he'd wanted to, he could have struck her down... of course, she had survived a blow that had cracked stone. I'd be hard-pressed to do any better now.

"So you are twin ghost"
    , he says deadpanly, turning to regard Ken and Sayaka. "Are you well?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."