New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 2

[Alysha]

Alysha seems surprised for just a moment by Hachirou's request. She blinks at him, then responds.

Oh! Uh...right, yes sir.

She quickly hurries over to the officer and helps him up. Then she remembers something and turns her head to face Nasumi. Um, can you make sure somebody grabs her, too? Please? She points to where Kyou lays.

She listens to Yoshi's discussion with the mortal, a part of her worried that somebody will do something. Which, of course, happens.

Yoshi! Now she's in a pickle. She wants to run over to him, but she can't just drop Hachirou. That would be very rude indeed.

Do not worry, Alysha. One of the others will see to him.

She knows that he's right. But, that won't stop her from still wanting to attend to him.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

[School]
    Outside

Hideuchi watches the confrontation between Yoshi and Hasunaga with increasing amusement, a faint smirk spreading across his face in malicious enjoyment. This breaks into a condescending smile as Yoshi is knocked unconscious by a surprise attack by the mortal.

Iwaki, on the other hand, watches their discussion with little visible reaction, although he keeps himself ready to move if things turned violent. As Yoshi falls, he steps forward and catches the officer gently in his massive hands.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Ken
    [Way to Houheiden]

Ken listened intently as Sayaka spoke and his eyes followed her direction. "I see it... Are you generally alright with staying neutral?" He thought about saying his opinion on the matter but he decided to play it safe and wait to find out her position before doing so.

Sayaka
    [Hill of Houheiden]

Sayaka was silent and thought about Ken's question.
    "Yes." She answered after one second. Such a thought was an easy conclusion.

She took a step up. The tall stone stair path lead into the trees and it was sound of nature only around them.

(ooc: To be short response sorry. It seem maybe Ken had response of her answer to share I thought)
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2010-09-29 at 08:43 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken

"I'm glad you're able to answer so confidently. I was wondering if you'd be at odds with upholding that stance since you might not agree with the tradition the way your father does. I think it's sensible to take a more passive approach than others. Just because you have the power to deal with hostile spirits and help others doesn't mean you're obligated to do so all the time. You have your own life to live and protect. I might feel the same way if I were in your position." Ken surveyed the land and enjoyed the scenery as he walked. He rarely took the time to appreciate the nature around him and decided not to let this excellent opportunity pass by.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Henry walks through the door with a nod of thanks. "Get yourselves settled in. I will be in the dining room when you are ready to talk." Although he doesn't know where the dining room is, it's not exactly a large house so he only has to search for 5 seconds tops. He then takes a seat and waits for the other two.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    To the detective, the size of the Abel house may be a little intimidating. It was readily apparent that the family was very well-off. The mansion is large, contemporary, and on the interior, was simply decked out in high-end furniture, artwork, and other accommodations. There's even a pool visible in back.
    ((Uhhh.... Steilos? ))
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken

"I'm glad you're able to answer so confidently. I was wondering if you'd be at odds with upholding that stance since you might not agree with the tradition the way your father does. I think it's sensible to take a more passive approach than others. Just because you have the power to deal with hostile spirits and help others doesn't mean you're obligated to do so all the time. You have your own life to live and protect. I might feel the same way if I were in your position." Ken surveyed the land and enjoyed the scenery as he walked. He rarely took the time to appreciate the nature around him and decided not to let this excellent opportunity pass by.
    Sayaka

Sayaka stopped on a stair.

"It is not a thought of 'no obligation' and it is not a thought of 'my life.'

I never had a chance for 'normal life' so it was never that thought. "

She opened her arms to the world.

"It's about Balance and Position.

We are at the center of a balance of this world. That does not make us ruling or powerful. It just means that around us, there is a world that always is moving. If we also are to push, it is like one to make waves in a pool."

She pointed one finger at herself.

"But is it a good idea to push? Maybe my father knows a lot about spiritual nature...but we are living. We only know a little about 'death' and 'sides' and 'balance.'

It's dangerous.

The position that we can define as the 'position of humans' is one surrounded by many wonderful and terrible things.
    There are some people who long ago decided to be this kind of 'push' to change...And some of their descendants are still alive today.

But for us... There is a Law to be obeyed and it is not a bad law."

She shrugged. A small embarrassed smile.

"Sorry for any confusion... Maybe it would be better to start from the beginning.

But my father is better to do that sort of thing."
    She grimaced. And then to continue walking until the top.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken

"So that's how it is. I get it. I thought I might've been off the mark as to your motivations. If the spiritual world is as complicated as our own and we know much less about it then we can't be sure any of our interactions with it will actually be positive in the long run." He paused briefly. "Y'know, I've gotta say, the more you act like you dislike the idea of me meeting your father the more eager I am to see him," said Ken teasingly.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-09-29 at 12:46 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

[Furousha Shop]

The huge figure shrugs "I didn't come for mortal money, so it doesn't matter much to me."
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

10. - Top - End - #160

.......Having been betrayed by the immutable laws of time and space, Henry just follows Valieria into the living room. Taking a seat and taking a small piece of paper out of his pocket, he begins. "I know you have had a problem with a party crasher. Another officer is on that case and it will be dealt with, I assure you.
    What I actually wanted to speak to you about was the identity of someone else. There was an incident at the hospital and witnesses gave a description that matches up with the following names."
    He hands Valeria the list of names. "Do you recongnise any of these?"

((Uhhhh yeah. Didn't see that, sorry.))
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-09-29 at 01:59 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

[Abel Estate]

Valeria looks over the list, then looks to her mom. "...Isn't Aki the granddaughter of one of our neighbors...?" She then turns back to Henry. "That's the only name I recognize, though..."

[Furousha Shop]

Viatrix raises an eyebrow, but no use looking a gift horse in the mouth. She holds out a hand. "Well, then, welcome to Furousha Shop."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-09-29 at 02:34 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Yuudai

"Crap, what was I thinking? Why did I burst in? At least she isn't actually showering... then I'd be deader than dead. As it stands I think I'm already dead enough... Quick Yuudai, think. Excuses, excuses. Crap."

An audible gulp was heard coming from Yuudai as he stood up straight and saluted, keeping his eyes mostly shut (he was, however, human.) "Ojou-Sama! I-I was just getting some clothes for you and making sure that you weren't using my shower- Not to imply that I would have looked if you were, I'd be dead. W-w-wait, no, I don't mean that looking at you would kill me like Medusa, but that you'd kill me if I looked at you... I mean, I'm not saying you are a cold-blooded killer. I-I mean, I'm sure you have no hesitation when you do want to kill- B-b-but I mean that you are a fair and just Ojou-Sama and wouldn't simply kill a Peeping Tom... N-not to imply I am one!" Yuudai stammered out at an incredible speed. He covered his eyes and held out his sister's old clothing. "I brought you some clothes Ojou-Sama!"

I, Aoki Yuudai, being of sound mind and body...
    Michiko

Whatever Yuudai might lack in talent, spiritual powers, or leadership ability...he certainly made up for it by being able to handily diffuse tension in a rather humorous manner. If nothing else he knew how (unconsciously) to make her smile, enough so that she switches off the hair dryer and takes the clothing out of his hands.

"Quit babbling." She says shortly, "I was going to call you anyway to tell me when your sister got here. Now turn around."

She waits until Yuudai had done as she had 'asked' him, quickly dropping the towel and tugging on the dry clothes. Though she does keep an eye on Yuudai, mostly just to see how repentant he was feeling. If he still had the gall to peek after this incident then he'd deserve the beating that Michiko was thinking up for him. If he didn't then it really was a tragic mistake that she could forgive.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Abel Estate]

Valeria looks over the list, then looks to her mom. "...Isn't Aki the granddaughter of one of our neighbors...?" She then turns back to Henry. "That's the only name I recognize, though..."

[Furousha Shop]

Viatrix raises an eyebrow, but no use looking a gift horse in the mouth. She holds out a hand. "Well, then, welcome to Furousha Shop."
    Claudia looks over Valeria's shoulder, and nods.

"That's right... I don't know the other three names either. Officer Henry, would you like me to direct you to Hisamori-san's home? I imagine he could tell you more of Aki than we could... we only moved in about a week ago, after all."
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164

"Yes please. That would be a great help." He considers sending Claudia out of the room, thinks better of it, and just gets ready to leave. "Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I have to hurry, so could you please write down the directions on the other side of the paper?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Claudia nods, and slips forward, quietly removing a pen from Henry's uniform to write with. After putting down some simple, easy-to-follow directions down, she hands the paper back.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken

"So that's how it is. I get it. I thought I might've been off the mark as to your motivations. If the spiritual world is as complicated as our own and we know much less about it then we can't be sure any of our interactions with it will actually be positive in the long run." He paused briefly. "Y'know, I've gotta say, the more you act like you dislike the idea of me meeting your father the more eager I am to see him," said Ken teasingly.

Sayaka
    [Houheiden Shrine]

They walked under the gate to the shrine. Sayaka washed her hands and mouth without saying anything, but when Ken said his response, Sayaka flinched of embarrassing feeling.

"Ah, it's because he is-"

A hand appeared on Sayaka's head with affectionate ruffling.

"It's because he is the best father in the world, right Saya chan?" A cheerful voice that seemed 'there is no worry just to be lazy.' Of the appearance, a kind and cheerful man stood in a pink shirt of reading "Hawaii Vacation" on back. Such a picture inspired thought of pineapple, but not priest.

"F-father! Don't treat me like a kid!" Sayaka exclaimed as she tried to escape from the surprise hug.

"Oh no, my sweet and innocent daughter has brought a boy home. Oh my oh my, what is a father to do but have tears for the lost years he may never have back? How soon must he prepare to see off his little Saya chan?" The mournful and comic priest named Haruaki said.

Sayaka managed to escape and to make a few steps of retreat, a red face and glare.

"He is not my boyfriend and if you keep up with this then maybe that time will come sooner than you think!"

"Oh my, I did not say boyfriend, but it must be like the saying- Stones speak of accidents of tongue and don't forget the singing birds-"

"That isn't a real 'saying'!!" Sayaka sighed. She looked with determined look to Ken.

"He is Ken Go, a first year student at my school." In her look, Ken could see the desperation and resignation.

"Ah? Is that so? To invite a classmate, must it be a 'study together dinner meeting'?" Haruaki put a hand on Ken's shoulder.

"Even if she is stubborn and uncooperative, Please take care of her!" He said to Ken with a small bow and big smile.

"Father!! I'm not a first year student and you know it! Stop the 'lazy appearance' please, this is important!!" Sayaka tried to say again.

Haruaki laughed and pointed at the hall.

"Oh my, I'm sorry to upset you my dear. Let's go inside for proper meeting to talk and you may explain after drinking some tea."

[Inside the Houheiden House]

After they were inside and ice-tea was served, Haruaki sat with more politeness. Some less of the comedy now, and he looked across at Ken. Sayaka sat at the side.

"My name is Haruaki Kondo. I am the priest of Houheiden Shrine and Sayaka's father." He introduced himself.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2010-10-01 at 01:36 PM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken
    [Houheiden Shrine]

Ken decided to take a humourous approach to things as well while attempting to ingratiate himself with Sayaka's father. He hoped she could forgive him for the gratuitous flattery, indulgence of her parent and dramatization of his circumstances within the speech he was about to deliver. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir. It's nice to see you two getting along so well. It looks like you're really close. I wish I had a similar relationship with my parents. Unfortunately they're rarely home since they're constantly busy with work. I'm grateful that they try so hard to provide for me but it can get pretty lonely returning to an empty home day after day. It's amazing how depressingly vast one can feel without anyone else around. As she said, I'm just a fellow student. I only really met her today. I'd like to get to know her much better though. She seems like a great person and after witnessing how caring her father is my impression of her has only further improved. We met when she valiantly gathered together a group of terrified students that were trapped inside the school with a hollow and led them to victory over it. We all did our part but she was ultimately the one who defeated it. Without her decisive initiative who knows what would've happened. Thankfully because of her swift action no one was seriously injured. Afterwards she selflessly offered to let us stay the night here if any of us felt uncomfortable going home knowing we might attract the attention of other malevolent spirits. I'm actually unconcerned about my safety. I only came to learn more about her and what we fought. Of course now that I'm here I feel much more secure being in the care of such fine people." Once he finished Ken put on a modest smile of his own to mirror Haruaki's sunny disposition. The sight might make one think they were made for each other.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-10-01 at 12:30 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Claudia nods, and slips forward, quietly removing a pen from Henry's uniform to write with. After putting down some simple, easy-to-follow directions down, she hands the paper back.
    Henry nods his gratitude, retrieves the paper (and pen) and turns to leave. A polite "Goodbye." later and he was back in the car and following the directions to the Hisamori residence.

Once outside, Henry repeats the ritual of trudging up to the door, straightening up and knocking. At this point, Henry wasn't actually sure what to say. "Hi, I heard your daughter tried to kill a spiritual being" would not go down well. Truth be told. he... hadn't really planned this part out. Oh well. He'd think of something to say... wouldn't he?
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-10-01 at 04:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

[School]

Even with the new maps installed in the school, Sören still ended up lost, even though he took the time to carefully plot his route. No sign of his missing students.

When he felt reiatsu spiking up all over the school, he abandoned his carefully planned routes as he panicked and attempted to reach them. But the school's layout seemed to constantly change around him, and he hadn't gotten close.

Now, having finally found his way back to his class' homeroom and retrieved his possessions, he exited the school and made his way back home, his face sullen.

------

[Anonymous Warehouse]

The Concierge didn't like to be kept waiting.

They had been contacted by a party from outside Furoushou, who said that they had someone who needed transportation. They had said that their man would have been here 28.35467 seconds ago.

The Concierge didn't like to be kept waiting. They had been sat on the outside of their Aston Martin Vantage for too long now. They were getting impatient.

One of the people walking past on the road the Concierge could see out beyond the warehouse's door turned into the site and gave the hand signal the contact had said he would give. Finally.

Had the Concierge cared for societal conventions, they would have noted the man as being darkly attractive. His slender, athletic frame, notably taller than most of the people he had passed on the street, coupled with the face his mixed heritage had gifted him with gave him an exotic edge. The man ran a hand through his black hair as he drew close to the Concierge, his red eyes meeting and holding the expressionless gaze of the driver's visor.

"My Lord Kujo thanks you for your aid in this endeavour, Concierge," said Eriku Ginomamori, "I assume you have been informed of the details?"

The Concierge took a tape recorder out of their pocket, hit the fast forward button, and then played it.

"I...I was told... th-that you would b-brief me," came a sobbing woman's voice from the recorder's built-in speaker, "N-now, be quick... P-please... I-I've done everything you asked, let me go, plea-"

"Very well. My Lord Kujo requests that you transport me to Hueco Mundo, to these precise co-ordinates," Eriku says, handing over a scrap of paper. "You are to leave me there and return twenty minutes later and return me to the location we left the Mortal World at. You are to allow up to two minutes, twenty three seconds on the pickup run in case of delays or complications. To ensure that you do this, I am to provide one quarter of your fee now, and my Lord Kujo will wire your account the balance upon completion of the task, regardless of my presence, provided you can prove that you waited for the two minutes and twenty three seconds. Is this acceptable?"

The Concierge remained motionless for 3.212 seconds before nodding. They hit the rewind button on their recorder before playing again.

"A-agreed. Oh God, please let me-"

"Excellent," Eriku smiled, as he handed the Concierge the advance payment. The driver quickly counted off the money, nodded, and opened one of the rear doors for their customer.

The Concierge then quickly slid round to the driver's door, and entered their vehicle with almost disturbing grace. They hit the ignition, revved the engine, and speeded off, the car accelerating at a ridiculous pace.

The Vantage exited the warehouse sideways, slipping through a gap in the traffic and into the wrong lane. The Concierge swerved to avoid an oncoming lorry, turning it into a drift that edge the car round an oncoming corner that Eriku had not even seen coming. The road ahead was clear, and the Concierge put the pedal to the floor. As the car sped down the empty road, the driver withdrew the key from the ignition, though the car's engine continued running against all logic. Throwing the key upward gently and catching it in their opposite hand, the Concierge then pointed the key at the windscreen and turned it in mid-air.

A gaping black portal tore itself several hundred yards in front of the Aston Martin, which hurtled into it without slowing down.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken
    [Houheiden Shrine]

Ken decided to take a humourous approach to things as well while attempting to ingratiate himself with Sayaka's father. He hoped she could forgive him for the gratuitous flattery, indulgence of her parent and dramatization of his circumstances within the speech he was about to deliver. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir. It's nice to see you two getting along so well. It looks like you're really close. I wish I had a similar relationship with my parents. Unfortunately they're rarely home since they're constantly busy with work. I'm grateful that they try so hard to provide for me but it can get pretty lonely returning to an empty home day after day. It's amazing how depressingly vast one can feel without anyone else around. As she said, I'm just a fellow student. I only really met her today. I'd like to get to know her much better though. She seems like a great person and after witnessing how caring her father is my impression of her has only further improved. We met when she valiantly gathered together a group of terrified students that were trapped inside the school with a hollow and led them to victory over it. We all did our part but she was ultimately the one who defeated it. Without her decisive initiative who knows what would've happened. Thankfully because of her swift action no one was seriously injured. Afterwards she selflessly offered to let us stay the night here if any of us felt uncomfortable going home knowing we might attract the attention of other malevolent spirits. I'm actually unconcerned about my safety. I only came to learn more about her and what we fought. Of course now that I'm here I feel much more secure being in the care of such fine people." Once he finished Ken put on a modest smile of his own to mirror Haruaki's sunny disposition. The sight might make one think they were made for each other.

Sayaka and Haruaki
    [Houheiden]

Sayaka's face was burning red as she looked in surprise at Ken's speech. But Haruaki payed attention respectfully. And then he spoke.

"Oh my oh my! To hear such modest words, a father is too proud!"

He patted Sayaka's head again which made her grimace. She stared at Ken with an uncertain expression. Was this how this boy was? She had only just met him too.

"I knew she is a good girl, but to hear such praise!"

Haruaki then looked to Ken.

"Your story is so moving, of course you may stay here! My daughter offered you our house, so it is our hospitality! You may stay the night. Or many nights! You sounded so lonely, of course you may stay as long as you would like. And of course please get to know Sayaka better! As a fellow student and classmate-"

"Father!" Sayaka interrupted.

"-Yes yes. But mr. Go said he wanted to get to know you better and since your birthday is very late and you missed so many days last year with sickness then it may be good to call the Board of Education and to make a change so you can have friend-"

The table made a strange sound, and Haruaki grabbed his foot with a face of pain.

Sayaka breathed deeply several times to become calm again while Haruaki moaned over his crushed foot.
    She pointed quickly at Ken.

"Please don't give his behavior support." She asked. But maybe it was more of a comical plead.

Haruaki coughed and sat up, recovered.

"It is concerning that an attack came upon the school and that a group of students were involved. Certainly it must be examined carefully, so we can understand why.

But this shrine is quite safe. It is protected completely from violence." He looked at Sayaka, who frowned as she looked at him. But Haruaki's cheerful face returned and he stood.

"There is plenty of time to discuss. If you have questions, please ask. Maybe I could ask Sayaka to go start dinner?"

Sayaka sighed and stood up. To retreat from this room was maybe a bad idea, but it might also save her from headache.

When she left the room, Haruaki's face became solemn.

"What is it that you already know, and what is it you desire to learn?"

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken
    [Houheiden Shrine]

Ken was very pleased with the results of his efforts. An offer to extend his stay was exactly what he sought. It implied that even if he didn't do so he could casually visit them when he liked without fuss. At the same time he felt somewhat bad for vexing Sayaka and made a mental note to apologize to her and explain his intentions when they were alone. Ken's demeanour likewise became more serious as he answered Haruaki. "All I really know is what they look like, that they're very strong compared to the average person and that their shapes and sizes vary. What I mainly want to know is where they come from, how they come into existence and why they attack us."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-10-02 at 12:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Anthony

A knock sounded on the door of the Abel residence, the knocker being a familiar figure to the family if one who hadn't been around lately. With his care-worn face and the gray at his temples, Dr. Wallace looked the same as always in his khaki slacks and sweater vest, with his warm expression and slightly off mannerisms. A home-visit kit rests easily in his hand, even as a faint look of worry crosses his face.

"This is the right house...I think...I should have wrote down the address..."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Michiko

Whatever Yuudai might lack in talent, spiritual powers, or leadership ability...he certainly made up for it by being able to handily diffuse tension in a rather humorous manner. If nothing else he knew how (unconsciously) to make her smile, enough so that she switches off the hair dryer and takes the clothing out of his hands.

"Quit babbling." She says shortly, "I was going to call you anyway to tell me when your sister got here. Now turn around."

She waits until Yuudai had done as she had 'asked' him, quickly dropping the towel and tugging on the dry clothes. Though she does keep an eye on Yuudai, mostly just to see how repentant he was feeling. If he still had the gall to peek after this incident then he'd deserve the beating that Michiko was thinking up for him. If he didn't then it really was a tragic mistake that she could forgive.
    Yuudai

The boy was a pervert, but he wasn't suicidal. His eyes remained fixed on the wall. A million thoughts were rushing through his head, not one of them was thinking about the fact there was a naked girl in his bathroom. He was just happy to be alive. He didn't speak; he thought if he said anything then Michiko would rip out his tongue. He just waited, reminding himself every few seconds not to look. He already avoided death twice today, he did not want to try for a third.

I'm missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime. Maybe if I just angle my head away... Damn, the mirror is fogged up from the shower. Yuudai sighed, his eyes now directed towards the floor in defeat.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2010-10-03 at 06:20 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Claudia looks out the window, and blinks.

"Oh, he's here early. Vally, just to make sure that you wouldn't be having any troubles during the school year, I asked Dr. Wallace to stop by."

With that, she heads to the front door, which she opens for the family practitioner.

"Thank you for your punctuality, Dr. Wallace. Please, come in!"

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

[Furousha Shop]

Batsuraku Kishi nods his armored head, and shrugs slightly "So, is there anything you need for me to do?"
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

26. - Top - End - #176
    Orc in the Playground

[Abel Estate]

Valeria blinks. "...oh... yeah, I guess." She sits on the couch, contemplating.

There's so many new things to worry about... What am I? Am I even human? Will Doctor Wallace be able to tell...?

[Furousha Shop]

Viatrix thinks for a moment, before grabbing a broom and handing it to the armored man in front of her. "You know how to sweep, right? Just grab an apron, and clean up the front of the shop~"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Yuudai

The boy was a pervert, but he wasn't suicidal. His eyes remained fixed on the wall. A million thoughts were rushing through his head, not one of them was thinking about the fact there was a naked girl in his bathroom. He was just happy to be alive. He didn't speak; he thought if he said anything then Michiko would rip out his tongue. He just waited, reminding himself every few seconds not to look. He already avoided death twice today, he did not want to try for a third.

I'm missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime. Maybe if I just angle my head away... Damn, the mirror is fogged up from the shower. Yuudai sighed, his eyes now directed towards the floor in defeat.
    Michiko

The clothes weren't exactly a great fit, the t-shirt she had been given was a bit tight across the chest, though that wasn't such a big surprise, but otherwise it fit well enough. Michiko looked down at herself contemplatively for a couple of moments, making sure nothing was out of place before daring to open her mouth.

"Alright, you're free to look now." Michiko says begrudingly, turning around to look back at Yuudai with a level gaze as if daring him to say something about her new outfit. Not many people could pull off a sweater/sweat-pants combination after all. But with a quick glance at the bathroom door to make sure the two sisters weren't there, Michiko quickly crosses the bathroom to close it tightly and lock it.

Before Yuudai can question her too much, she's pushing him over closer to the shower and turning the water up higher.

"Alright Yuudai, spill the beans, what happened in the gym today?" She whispers fiercely.

==================

Dr. Wallace

The good doctor's face lights up when Claudia finally answers the door, a relieved smile coming to his lined face even as he moved to step through the doorway.

"Thank you Ms. Abel, thank you. It's really been too long since we've met, huh?" He says, friendly enough as he enters the Abel residence and looks about for a couple of minutes. "Wow, this is a lot better then my apartment..can barely fit my entire family in there. So loud and noisy...but I'm getting away from myself! Where's my favorite patient?"

Dr. Wallace had always been a friendly and kind man to Valeria, even if he was prone to treating her like a little kid by giving her kiddy band-aids after drawing blood or insisting that she had lolli-pop after examinations.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

[Abel Estate]

Valeria looks up to Anthony with a smile, from the living room (which is easily visible from the entryway). "Right here, Dr. Wallace..." She didn't mind the kiddy-talk much.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

29. - Top - End - #179
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Michiko

The clothes weren't exactly a great fit, the t-shirt she had been given was a bit tight across the chest, though that wasn't such a big surprise, but otherwise it fit well enough. Michiko looked down at herself contemplatively for a couple of moments, making sure nothing was out of place before daring to open her mouth.

"Alright, you're free to look now." Michiko says begrudingly, turning around to look back at Yuudai with a level gaze as if daring him to say something about her new outfit. Not many people could pull off a sweater/sweat-pants combination after all. But with a quick glance at the bathroom door to make sure the two sisters weren't there, Michiko quickly crosses the bathroom to close it tightly and lock it.

Before Yuudai can question her too much, she's pushing him over closer to the shower and turning the water up higher.

"Alright Yuudai, spill the beans, what happened in the gym today?" She whispers fiercely.
    Yuudai

The boy responded in a less-fierce and less-quiet whisper.

"I told you, I have no clue. According to this one girl, it was a ghost. Another said it was something called a hollow. People said it looked like that old janitor, but I didn't get a good look at it. That sick girl, Sakuya or something seemed to know a lot about it." Yuudai explained, not even noticing where he was being led. Totally not thinking about Michiko's outfit. "I think it was what was causing the doors to be locked and the storms. Luckily I was able to take it out with a taste of good old Masamune." According to Yuudai's memory, this was true. As soon as he gave it one stab the creature was vanquished. "And apparently everyone in our school is some kind of super-powered freak."

30. - Top - End - #180
    Halfling in the Playground

At the Venti Buon cafe, Beck sneezes.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!