New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Rules Lawyer #1 has joined Lex-kat and myself in narrating Classic XIII after his untimely demise last day phase

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Advent Children IV is now underway!

I must be mad.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Barbarian in the Playground

Recruitment thread has been submitted for Ye Olde West V - True Wit
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Advent Children IV is now underway!

I must be mad.
    I thought that was the inborn characteristic of this family?
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    First question; what does FoS mean.

Second question; so the Mafia halves never switch around? If they do, what would the Union Buster do apart from make town lose more quickly?

Third question; So anyone claiming to be the Doctor dies as the Doctor? Is the real Doctor demoted at this point? ((Either way, it's really abusable.))
    FoS: Finger of Suspicion. It's part of the Mafia-specific dialect.

If the UB doesn't screw up, they're supposed to make things easier for the cop, but yeah, the UB does a lot more harm than good to the Town on balance. I'll nix the idea.

Of course the real Doctor doesn't get demoted. And it's not so much "abuse" as "mind screw", IMO, if someone invokes it.
    Last edited by DomaDoma; 2011-07-06 at 11:25 AM.
    Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

If I can get a co-nar I will totally run bootleggers unless there is another issue.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd love to co-narrate if you'd like.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    I'd love to co-narrate if you'd like.
    Sounds Awesome.

Thufir if you would find a place for Bootleggers
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2011-07-06 at 02:09 PM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DomaDoma View Post
    Of course the real Doctor doesn't get demoted. And it's not so much "abuse" as "mind screw", IMO, if someone invokes it.
    Well, if the rules allow one vanillager to claim Doctor every day, the Mafia would effectively have lost, as they wouldn't be able to target anyone with their kill.

10. - Top - End - #1270

NecromancerGirl

Sigh... This has been a long time coming (mainly two weeks but still.)

Due to some crappy circumstances at work I wont be able to post/play until some issues get resolved, because I will be working pretty much every day, so if I am still alive in any games please go ahead and auto me as I dont think I will be back for a while.

Have fun and good luck everyone!
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

I have an idea for a werewolf game, someone please tell me if this has been done before
    Werewolf: Aftermath

Team "Good"
    Spoiler
    Show

Alpha: Scries as Werewolf. His vote counts as 2. Beast ability?
    Werewolfs: Villagers. Win when team "evil" is dead. Do not get day kill.
    Masons: Got turned into werewolfs. They still know eachother.
    Devil: The "Good" seer.
    Confused Werewolf: Thinks he is the Devil. His scry results are random.
    Day Banner: Now a werewolf. Protects someone from the Day Kill.

Team "Evil"
    Spoiler
    Show

Team Evil knows eachother at the start of the game, and they get a day kill
    Infector: Can choose to turn someone into a werewolf instead of killing them. This replaces the normal day kill. If the target is a surviver they join Team "Evil" If not, the day kill is wasted.
    2nt Gen Werewolf: Get a Day Kill. Win when team Evil outnumbers team Good.
    Seer: Got turned into a werewolf. Seer for team "Evil"

Survivers
    Spoiler
    Show

The survivers start the game not knowing eachother. They win if they survive.
    Fool: The Fool has learned to scry with 100% accuracy, but only learns what faction the target has.
    Banner: Can protect someone from being lynched every 2 days.
    Assasin: Can kill someone every 3 days. If the target is another Surviver the attempt will fail, and they will be put in contact with said Surviver.

The Day and Night phases are reversed (because everyone is a werewolf.)

Thoughts?

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Dwarf in the Playground

I think it sounds fun, it's a neat twist on Werewolf and I'd certainly play it. No idea if it's been done or not, and I'm no good with the rules lawyering and such, but I like the idea.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'll be away until the 22nd (or thereabouts), and while I might be able to get a vote in, it would be great if you could not auto-lynch, lynch, or NK me.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Abhorsen has ended with a Villager victory.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ettin in the Playground

If there wasn't a certain player making stupid decisions, that could have been achieved like two games ago.

As it is, all I can say is, frakkin finally!
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

Can I put a claim down on the 26th September slot for an as yet undecided game?

I has an odd idea, that I'm trying to convince myself that I want to try out.
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2011-07-12 at 05:47 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Can I claim the 1st of August?

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

If he gets Aug 1 I want Aug 8 for bootleggers.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

City of Spires has ended in a crushing victory for Lord Chiruto... I mean, uh, Tilt.

The game proceeded quite differently from how I expected, so I appreciate any feedback I can get on the game. I am considering running another one with a few more roles and some rules tweaking.

Some ideas:
    Declaring Loyalty should have an incentive such as some sort of night protection.
    One of the nobles should have a defeats town win condition where he shares victory with the ninja...
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012

20. - Top - End - #1280

Qwaz is going to help me Co-narrate D&D 4E WW, now to be titled, Castle of Illusions.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah. I'm off to the ends of the Earth again, where internet connection might not be as available as it should.

Therefore, just in case, please do not autolynch me. Or, preferrably, avoid doing anything that would in any way hinder me in any game I might or might not have been in, be in or that I might possibly join on some future date.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Yeah. I'm off to the ends of the Earth again, where internet connection might not be as available as it should.

Therefore, just in case, please do not autolynch me. Or, preferrably, avoid doing anything that would in any way hinder me in any game I might or might not have been in, be in or that I might possibly join on some future date.
    You're so getting lynched tomorrow.

Anyway, finally got around to getting Slapdash Wizards WW in semi-working order, and am planning to start recruiting for a small game later today.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

ItP: Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun has ended in a victory for Real-Life.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    ItP: Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun has ended in a victory for Real-Life.
    Well, Real-Life tends to win most of the time so it wasn't surprising.

25. - Top - End - #1285

D&D 4E WW has been submitted. Recruition will begin as soon as it is approved.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

26. - Top - End - #1286

How long does it usually take from submission to being approved? I thought it was only one day or so.....

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

It typically is. Alarra and I have been slammed for, like, three weeks solid. If it's not already done, I'll go fix it here in a minute.

EDIT: Either Alarra already got to it or the forum hiccupped when you submitted it because there's nothing currently awaiting approval.
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2011-07-20 at 11:51 PM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

28. - Top - End - #1288

Oh. Sorry for being impatient.

EDIT:It appeared around Half-an hour ago or so.(EDIT 2:Sorry, two hours now.)
    Last edited by bladescape; 2011-07-20 at 11:52 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1289

No worries. Trust me, I understand wanting to get your game underway. We do honestly try to look at the approvals every day. Just sometimes we miss. If we do, posting here to remind us to look at it is a perfectly good way to remind us to look at it.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

30. - Top - End - #1290

Yeah, I already did it. Sorry, should have mentioned that before you left. =)
    Usually I approve them as soon as I see someone post that their game's been submitted. Frankly, I forget to check otherwise...even though I have a tab to the post queue open on my computer at all times.... yeesh, failure. I must have missed you're 'it's been submitted' post this time though, cause I didn't approve it til I saw the 2nd one.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.