New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Other than that, I can't see any major issues except knowing about how many players are Camarilla/Sabbat and how many in each individual clan.

And I'll post the Dr. Who roles once I've redone them so they aren't as bad as before.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Posted MtG- Conflux, I know its a little early but I had time now and finals next week. So when it gets up please join!
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
    Other than that, I can't see any major issues except knowing about how many players are Camarilla/Sabbat and how many in each individual clan.
    Well, the Camarilla requires a Justicar, a Prince, Two Primogen, and Two Archons. So it requires at least six members. I would hope for at least 10 Members of the Camarilla. At least one memeber of each of the Clans in that group.

Then, the Sabbat requires at least two members, and that is so there is a Tzimisce and a Lasombra.

The indy clans I would want at least one member of each. Meaning there is another Five more players there.

And I would like to have at least five Clanless.

For a lower limit of players at 22 players. The more the better.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

4. - Top - End - #274

I've developed an idea-A WW with the addition of a map. And with that map, related victory goals, special conditions etc. Will probably get some stats set up later, but what does everyone think about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Firbolg in the Playground

I think you're being rather non-specific.
    Some WW games have, in the past, included the idea of different locations, and which location you chose to be in would have certain effects. Would your map idea be basically that, or do you have something more in mind?
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

6. - Top - End - #276

A maze-type map with some specific, one-of-a-kind locations and some terrain-type bonuses. The get-there objectives for both teams changes location randomly every 5 days. (Though the wolves get a notification of the general distance.) Also, traps, and roles relating to them. Every night, people vote on which direction to move in (if any), and the move (And stuff relating to it, such as traps activating) happens just before voting the next day. Staying in one place affects stuff, such as the actions of certain roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Oh, can I get a slot for Danse Macabre? It will require almost 30 people, so put it as far down the list as you need to.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

8. - Top - End - #278

NecromancerGirl

Lies cookies and treats out for those who join MtG - Conflux.

Join US! You know you want to.

Also I am looking into a co-narrator, I don't need one but it would be nice.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Oh, can I get a slot for Danse Macabre? It will require almost 30 people, so put it as far down the list as you need to.
    You can take my spot if you want, January 17th. Once X-Men and Vampire finish I don't think I'll be back here.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

10. - Top - End - #280

:O

Noes!

*huggles Banjo*
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    You can take my spot if you want, January 17th. Once X-Men and Vampire finish I don't think I'll be back here.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Awwww...
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

No spot for my game?

14. - Top - End - #284

Hey all! I'm going to Europe/Asia, and while I'll have some access to the Internet, it will be nothing like consistent,so I ask that I don't get al'd in any of the games I'm in.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

No spot for my game?
    The 17th January not good enough then?

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Been sick, didn't read that right.

January 17th will work. *hugs* Thanks Banban

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground

If banjo would stick around a little longer he'd see no end to the teasing because of this
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

No spot for my game?
    Maybe she just didn't want to see you go, Banban.

I know I don't.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Maybe she just didn't want to see you go, Banban.

I know I don't.
    Yeah, we'll go with that....instead of the truth..that my head cold of doom is slowly destroying all sectors of my brain that comprehend English.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    If banjo would stick around a little longer he'd see no end to the teasing because of this
    Good job I'm making a run for it then!

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

No Banban, don't leave us!! You don't want to make a poor pixie cry, do you?

22. - Top - End - #292

Sigh...and you call yourselves Werewolf Players, you should be ashamed. Read between the posts and use your history. Note the smiley face in Banjo's post. Whatever his reason for leaving, he seems pleased about it.
    Now, some of us remember that Banjo was married in May. Unless things are different across the pond, that means he had his Honeymoon in May, as well. 9 months after May is February. I'll let you draw a conclusion based on those facts.

I'm only speculating here and the fact that Banjo posts contradictory evidence in the Goodbye Thread, may make you disbelieve me, but Banjo is a werewolf player at heart, so he finds it hard to tell the truth.

For whatever reason he's departing, he's been a fine player and great narrator and I will always fondly remember him and always scorn the evil Custard the Cat.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

Llama making sense?

Now I'm afraid!
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

When do you want me to start recruiting for Mafia?

Start after New Years, right?
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

How about right now?

26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground

All righty then, I'll start writing up the intro recruitment thread.

Fairly standard Mafia rules, I'm not planning anything game breaking at this time... but you never know if someone like Goof will join a game and break it
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Sigh...and you call yourselves Werewolf Players, you should be ashamed. Read between the posts and use your history. Note the smiley face in Banjo's post. Whatever his reason for leaving, he seems pleased about it.
    Now, some of us remember that Banjo was married in May. Unless things are different across the pond, that means he had his Honeymoon in May, as well. 9 months after May is February. I'll let you draw a conclusion based on those facts.

I'm only speculating here and the fact that Banjo posts contradictory evidence in the Goodbye Thread, may make you disbelieve me, but Banjo is a werewolf player at heart, so he finds it hard to tell the truth.

For whatever reason he's departing, he's been a fine player and great narrator and I will always fondly remember him and always scorn the evil Custard the Cat.
    You're right Atreyu. I'm a horrible WW player. I'll stop playing after the games I'm currently in have ended.

28. - Top - End - #298

You're right Atreyu. I'm a horrible WW player. I'll stop playing after the games I'm currently in have ended.
    Ummm...Lex...I was kidding. You should know better than to take me seriously. Please don't take me seriously. please???
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, I'll stay.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2010-12-15 at 09:38 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300

Okay, I'll stay.
    *hugs* You'd better!
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show