New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    *hugs* You'd better!
    *Hugs* I will. But only as long as I'm having fun.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Ummm...Lex...I was kidding. You should know better than to take me seriously. Please don't take me seriously. please???
    He's right you know, Lex. The Llama and I go way back (my old account) and he is indeed rather silly. The llama fixation should have given that away

Also, when is the next WW Classic set for; I would like to get in on that action.
    Last edited by Mr. Zolrane; 2010-12-16 at 12:36 AM.
    Avatars by Ceika and Ranger Mattos
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    There is a sad and surprising lack of songs about vomiting. This should be corrected.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

We don't go way back, but I do know him. And he is rather silly. But cuddly too. Perfect combination.

As to the next Werewolf Classic, it will likely not begin recruitment, until the current one has finished.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Okay, I'll stay.
    *hugs* You'd better!
    Grabs garbage can....

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    *HRRUSCHAHCH* ooooooh *HUURLLL CARARRCHGHS*

Must keep head between knees... must drink Sprite.... must eat crackers...
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

*huggles teh pixie*

And YAY MAFIA!!!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

Andre is drinking sprite and eating crackers.
    Lex-kat = Pixie = Sprite
    -> Andre is drinking Lex-kat and eating crackers.

I'd stay away from Andre if I was Lex-kat.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Tsofu View Post
    Andre is drinking sprite and eating crackers.
    Lex-kat = Pixie = Sprite
    -> Andre is drinking Lex-kat and eating crackers.

I'd stay away from Andre if I was Lex-kat.
    And Llama is clearly off his cracker in a good way.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, staying away from Andre sounds like a plan.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

*offers a pocket to hide in from big mean Andre*

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #310
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    And Llama is clearly off his cracker in a good way.
    And I am a waffle.

The spot I reserved for Alien Invasion is up for grabs. I'm not going to have time for it. If anyone wants to run Alien Invasion, lemmie know - I have a few extra ideas / old ideas for implementation.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

11. - Top - End - #311

I will always fondly remember him
    I think it's safe to say that we all will remember him as such - I can't remember a game that I had with Banjo that I didn't enjoy.

Banjo, I don't know where you're going or why you're leaving, and while I may be dismayed that we won't play again, I wish you the best of luck at whatever you endeavor to accomplish next. And in whatever game I narrate, there will always be an open spot for you, no matter what player limit I have.

In other news, if anyone could take a quick peek at these and see if there are any issues, or questions, or things I haven't accounted for, I'd love to get some feedback on them.

WW: Assassin's Creed Revised Rules

Spoiler
    Show

Changelog
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Version 2
    • Added Events
    • Moved some roles around to reduce the number of Assassin roles
    • Changed Player Size.
    • Added Money to the game.

Important Information
    Spoiler
    Show

Number of Players Wanted: 35-50 (Extra Large Game)
    Co-Narrator? Would be greatly appreciated - there's a LOT of work to do.
    Intended Start Date? Early March
    Number of Variant Rules in Play: There are seven variant rules in play:
    Spoiler
    Show

• They're all wolves!: Masons and Wolves are interchangeable terms that represent two opposing factions - neither side is inherently the "good side", and the villagers win if they survive the game.
    • Secrecy is Paramount: Should any Assassin/Mason reveal themselves to be an Assassin/Mason to everyone, the Borgia/Wolves will arrest that player and nullify their point for the day. Likewise, if a Borgia reveals themselves, it will cause that player to become overrun by the crowd taking offense at the Borgia's oppression and their point will be discounted for that day.
    • Action Interference: If two Seers scry the same target, there is a chance they will receive no information due to interference. Scrying Items do NOT affect / are affected by Scry Interference. Likewise, if there is a Scry and a Kill placed on the same target, the Scrier will be able to also know all or part of the Killer's identity. If two or more Kills occur, then shenanigans occur and a random event will happen, ending in the death of any number of participants, including none of them.
    • Wanted: A number of players will secretly be given a player that they are to eliminate, in addition to their normal role. Bonuses are given for eliminating players.
    • Territory Control: There will be opportunities for individuals to forgo their Day Action and instead undertake a special mission away from the main arena of play, affecting something in game depending on whether they succeed or not. Items, Roles, and allies brought on the mission affect mission success.
    • Tools of the Trade: There are a number of items that will be handed out at random or at specific intervals. Certain roles start with items as well. These can be traded via PM with the Narrator and the Recipient, and have a wide variety of effects. Some are permanent (Auditore Cape: +1 Vote during Day), some are triggered when they're needed (Smoke Bomb: Saves you from being killed during a single Night Phase), and some can be triggered during a specific phase (The Hidden Gun: One-use Day Kill). Additionally, Items have a monetary value, and players will receive a random amount of money at the start of the game.
    • Multi-Condition Victory: There are a number of objectives that each team must succeed to win. There are five conditions.
      1. The Apple: Whichever Side is holding the Apple at the end will win this condition.
      2. The Traitor: Nicolaus Copernicus/Traitor has turned tail from the Borgia/Wolves and is seeking out the Assassins, and has a number of documents with him that reveal the identity of prominent Templars as well as his scientific research. If the Assassin's can obtain the papers, they win this condition and Copernicus becomes an Assassin. If the Borgia manage to obtain the papers, they are burnt and the research lost - giving the Borgia this condition as well as beating
      3. Liberation / Strengthen: Villagers are all given a tag stating whether or not they have a desire to influence the world somehow. If they do, they can become affiliated with either the Assassins/Masons or the Borgia / Wolves. Those with no affiliation cannot be recruited. Whichever side recruits the most wins this condition.
      4. Legitimacy: Having the right people at your back can make all the difference in the outcome of history. There are three outside factions that can be persuaded via Mission Completion to side with a group - The French, The Florentini/Medici, and Forli. To obtain a groups loyalty, each one will offer a mission periodically that can be taken up by anyone. Whichever side puts up the strongest/most members wins. Certain roles are worth more - Ezio Auditore is worth three villagers when determining which side is stronger. Whichever side has obtained the loyalty of the most groups wins this condition.
      5. Requiescat en Pace / An Example For All: If the number of either faction is equal to or greater than the numbers of the opposing faction and the remaining villagers, then the larger faction wins and the game ends immediately, despite what occurs next.

Villagers and Neutral players win simply by being alive at the end of the game.

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show

Tags and their meanings:
    [Attuned] Can use the Apple
    [Named] Counts for Victory Condition
    [Inner Circle] Starts knowing affiliated Circle members
    [Secret] Role Not Available to general population.
    [Mason/Wolf/Neutral] Affiliation of the Player
    [Recruitable] Player can be recruited by a faction

Any Non-Neutral player may participate in Factional Events - but forfeit their action for that phase by embarking on the mission.

The Assassins (MASONS)
    Spoiler
    Show

Ezio Auditore (Alpha Mason) [Mason] [Attuned] [Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show

As the Alpha Mason, Ezio can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Ezio may attempt to Recruit a Villager.
    During the Night
    Ezio may perform a Night Kill every THIRD day in order to avoid accruing Notoriety.
    GEAR: Smoke Bomb, Auditore Cape

Claudia Auditore (Gossip/Day Baner) [Mason] [Attuned] [Named] [Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Claudia can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Claudia may elect one person to be hidden by the Courtesans, keeping them out of sight. May be performed every other day.
    During the Night
    Claudia can use the knowledge gained by the Courtesans to learn a target’s Affiliation.
    GEAR: Medicine

Niccolo Machiaveli (Seer) [Mason] [Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Seer, Niccolo can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May Point As Normal
    During the Night
    May use his knowledge of the city and his political skill to learn a target’s Role. (Affiliation AND Role).
    GEAR: None

La Volpe (Thief) [Mason] [Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Thief, La Volpe can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    La Volpe is a master thief, thereby enabling him to pick pockets of those around him for useful information. There’s a high chance that whomever he points at will be relieved of an item on them, and given to La Volpe
    During the Night
    La Volpe can make use of his network of thieves and footpads to interfere with Borgia rule. By selecting a target, he can make that target’s night action, if any, nullified.

Fabio Orsini (Night Baner) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Night Baner, Fabio can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    By hiding someone away on Tiber Island, Fabio can keep that person out of Borgia gaze for a brief time, preventing anything bad happening to that individual. However, he CANNOT Bane himself.

Bartolomeo d’Alviano (Beast/Havoc) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bartolomeo can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Once during the game, Bartolomeo can bring in his mercenaries and cause havoc across the city, instigating a riot and causing all kinds of mayhem. All points, secret actions, and anything else that would happen that day become nullified.
    During the Night
    If Bartolomeo is victim of a night attack, he will take his killer with him.
    GEAR: Bianca, Bartolomeo’s Sword

Caterina Sforza (Rebel) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Caterina is currently wanted by the Borgia for defying their rule. As such, she remains for the first two days Incognito. During this time, she scries as a villager and acts like one - her powers are not activated till the start of Day Three.

As the Rebel, Caterina can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Caterina’s point counts for twice.
    During the Night
    No Actions

Assassin Initiate (Mason)[Mason]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Mason. Initiates start off knowing Ezio (who in turn knows all of the Initiates), but none of the other members of the Inner Circle. Recruited Villagers have a chance to become Assassin Initiates.
    During the Day
    Assassin's are quick to aid their superiors - if Ezio is the Lynch Victim, there is a chance an Assassin will instead die in his place.
    During the Night
    May vote to go on Events, if Any.

Courtesan (Mason)[Mason]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Mason. Initiates start off knowing Claudia (who in turn knows all of the Courtesans), but none of the other members of the Inner Circle. Recruited Villagers have a chance to become Courtesans.
    During the Day
    As a Villager.
    During the Night
    Has a chance to glean something about a target every other night - the target is picked at random as well.

Padfoot (Mason)[Mason]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Mason. Padfeet start off knowing La Volpe (who in turn knows all of the Padfeet), but none of the other members of the Inner Circle. Recruited Villagers have a chance to become Padfeet.
    During the Day
    Random chance to steal an item from whomever they point at.
    During the Night

The Borgia (WOLVES)
    Spoiler
    Show

Cesare Borgia(Alpha Wolf) [Wolf][Named][Attuned][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Alpha Wolf, Cesare can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal, but the point counts for twice.
    During the Night
    Cesare can attempt to solidify the loyalty of the villagers by recruiting townsfolk into the Templar Order. It’s a voluntary process, but the Borgia have ways of forcing conversion on a less willing subject.
    GEAR: Mastercrafted Armor (Smoke Bomb).

Micheletto(Serial Killer) [Wolf][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Serial Killer, Micheletto can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Micheletto is a master assassin – he thinks and acts as the Creed explains but he swears allegiance to the Borgia. Each night, he may kill someone that the Borgia elect.

Lucrezia Borgia (Disguise Artist) [Wolf][Attuned][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Disguise Artist, Lucrezia can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Lucrezia may chose someone and give them a different role should someone Scry them. Their role is still revealed upon death however.
    GEAR: Medicine

Juan Borgia (Devil) [Wolf][Attuned][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Devil, Juan can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Juan is known for his gluttonous nature and decadent parties. Between the wine and gossip, it’s easy for him to learn quite a bit about a person, revealing who they are despite all pretenses. Scrying someone as Juan reveals their Role and Allegiance.
    GEAR: Cod Piece

Iacopo de Grassi (Guardian) [Wolf][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Guardian, Iacopo can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    If another Wolf were to be killed without any other way to stop it, Iacopo will take the fall for his masters. He will be killed instead of the intended Target. If Iacopo has a way to stop a death as well, that gets used instead of dying himself. Iacopo will instead become whatever Role is killed off, and the player that DOES die will instead be revealed as Iacopo.

Tomas de Torquemada (Inquisitor)[Wolf][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Inquisitor, Tomas can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Tomas de Torquemada's point's count for double, due to his training and status as an Inquisitor. (As Caterina's ability)
    During the Night
    None

Lanz (Cento Occi Thief)[Wolf][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Thief and Leader of the Cento Occi, Lanzcan perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Tomas has a chance to steal an item from the person he targets in the lynch vote.
    During the Night
    Lanz may command the Cento Occi to harass someone, giving a chance for any night action they may have to fail.

Borgia Soldier[Wolf]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Wolves, Borgia Soldiers are known to Cesare and Iacopo (who in turn know them) but don't know the rest of the Borgia. If a Villager is recruited, he becomes a Borgia Soldier.
    During the Day
    Soldiers in the Borgia Service are paid well enough to want to keep their master alive - and if Cesare is to be lynched, a Soldier may die in his place and keep Cesare alive.
    During the Night
    None

Borgia Spies[Wolf]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Wolves, These courtesans infiltrate the ranks of society and act as the ears of the Borgia. Juan knows all of the Borgia Spies, and they in turn know his identity as well.
    During the Day
    As a Villager.
    During the Night
    Parties are a fertile ground for gossip to grow - there is a chance each night that a Spy may uncover something about a random target.

Cento Occi[Wolf]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Wolves, these thieves are more thugs than anything else anymore. They operate as the eyes and arms of the Borgia, using their strength in numbers to gain some insurance from their unfortunate target. Cento Occi know Lanz (who in turn knows the identities of all the other Cento Occi).
    During the Day
    Can attempt to Pickpocket someone with their point, with a small chance to steal the target's Florins.
    During the Night
    Can attempt to Pickpocket someone with their point, with a small chance to steal the target's Florins.

The Agents (Variable)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Agents are a unique role: there are an unknown number of them, but there are always at least two of them. Agents are given a target – A specific character that they need to kill before they themselves are killed off. Agents themselves have a couple of abilities, as well as a randomized allegiance based on the random character they get assigned. If they succeed, they receive their target’s target, as well as new one shot ability.
    Agent (Agent) [Affiliation]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Agents can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal, but may also stalk another player. In doing so, they are told whether or not the selected player is the Agent’s Target.
    During the Night
    As Townsperson.
    GEAR: ???

The City of Rome (Neutral)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rome has become a battle ground, and Innocents are getting caught in the crossfire.
    Townsperson/Roman (Villager)
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Neutral] [Recruitable]
    Villagers are very standard. They can point during day time in order to lynch someone, but have no night abilities besides those bestowed by gear.
    Win Condition: An unaffiliated Villager wins by surviving, no matter which group claims overall victory. Affiliated Villagers win if their faction wins.

Nicolaus Copernicus (The Traitor) [Neutral][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Copernicus is a scientist preaching against the church, and now he’s on the run from the Templars and is trying do whatever he can to survive. If the Templars catch him before he can deliver his documents to the Assassins, the Templars win The Traitor victory condition. If the Assassins can get his documents and then recruit him into the Brotherhood, Copernicus will be able to divulge and mark a Templar in disguise.
    During the Day
    May point as normal.
    During the Night
    Just try not to die.
    GEAR: Scientific Papers

Leonardo da Vinci(Engineer) [Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Engineer, da Vinci may perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Every other night, da Vinci’s brilliance will strike true and he will craft an item from the following list.
    • Smoke Bomb
    • Poison Dart
    • Hidden Gun Ammo
    • Fire Crackers
    • Parachutes

Additionally, there is a chance that da Vinci will craft one of his larger projects, the effects of which are known ONLY to da Vinci and are revealed in the Role PM. After a single use, the project is destroyed and cannot be rebuilt.
    da Vinci's Projects
    Spoiler
    Show

• The Bomber: If da Vinci crafts the Bomber, he may enlist the help of someone to pilot the machine. That person may then launch an aerial assault on a target - causing them to be unable to post in the next phase.
    • The Armored Car: This medieval tank requires THREE willing participants to operate, and when operated, can cause a Havoc event to occur.
    • The Machine Gun: This weapon requires one participant to use, and, while rather inaccurate, causes quite a cacophony of sound. In addition to acting as a Firecracker, there's a chance that it will kill someone who pointed at whomever is being protected.

GEAR: Toolbox

SECRET ROLES
    Spoiler
    Show

These roles are ones that I'm posting solely for balancing against the other roles. If you have ANY interest in singing up for this game... don't open this set of spoilers. Seriously.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nikolai Orlov (Agent) [Mason][Secret]
    Spoiler
    Show
    A member of the Russian Assassin’s Guild, Nikolai intends to re-unify the guild across Europe in the 1700s to complete his own secret goals. Nikolai wins if he can make contact with the Assassins. He can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    The Animus is glitching – Nikolai finds himself somewhere in ancient Roma, and can use his superior technology to win the day. Every Night, Nikolai can attempt to kill someone, and there is a 50% chance the Animus will glitch again and enable the kill. Otherwise, the target is Baned and cannot be influenced by any actions that night at all.

Caha and Cahin (The Lovers) [Neutral] [Secret] [Recruitable]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Harlequin and the Hellequin, siblings Caha and Cahin have their own agenda. But what is it?
    If Caha dies, Cahin dies as well, but not before revealing the identity of the killer. If Cahin dies first however, Caha exacts vengeance and kills Cahin’s murderer before his own demise.
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    None.

Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Sometimes, a player may begin with gear or be given gear during the course of the game. Items cannot be bought unless an event is in play that enables it.

If a player dies, their items are taken by the Senate and then put up for auction. Whomever puts up the highest number of Florins wins their items.

The Apple[No Value - Cannot Be Sold]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Apple is an ancient artifact that holds the power to bend peoples minds to the will of the user. Whomever holds the Apple has a greater sense of presence, and has an extra +1 to their vote. Additionally, if they happen to be [Attuned] to the Apple, they are able to do one of the following in lieu of pointing:
    • Recruit a neutral player to your faction (if any)
    • Change someone elses point to a target of your choosing.
    • Cause a "Havoc" to occur, as Bartolomeo's ability.

Gaining Attunement:Anyone can become [Attuned] over the course of the game if they hold onto the Apple for more than five day phases in a row.

Smoke Bombs [10 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Smoke Bombs are pocket sized tool used to escape your pursuers. If you were to ever fall victim to a nightly attack. They're not strong enough to use against a mob, but against a few assailants they can work wonders. If you ever get targeted while holding a Smoke Bomb, you automatically activate it and escape your pursuers.

Auditore Cape[No Value - Cannot Be Sold]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Auditore Family has a certain amount of prestige to their name, even after they were accused of treason. But the name Ezio Auditore remains spoken on many tongues and when they see the crest, they know that Ezio himself is backing that man's word. Owning the Auditore Cape gives you an additional vote during daytime votes. This is not a separate vote - your vote is worth two instead of one.

Papal Seals [12 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Vatican remains the seat of power in Europe, controlling a vast number of political and economic weight that it can throw around as it pleases. These seals represent the Vatican's approval of an individual, making their say count that much more. Owning the Papal Seals makes your vote worth an additional vote, as the Auditore Cape does. However, this is a one use item and is used up after their bonus is counted.

Armor of Brutus [No Value - Cannot Be Sold]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This ancient suit of armor was handcrafted by master blacksmiths during an era of just as much political manipulation as there is today. The armor itself is a grand sight to behold, and when worn provides quite a bit more weight to what you say. It makes your vote worth an additional vote.

The Cod Piece [No Value - Cannot Be Sold]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Juan Borgia's Cod Piece is quite a fearsome sight to behold. Whenever it's owner is to be targeted by a non-ability Kill, the Cod Piece scares them away, but it only works once on any given individual before it loses its scare factor, even if the Cod Piece changes owners.

Fire Crackers [8 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This string of fireworks explodes violently when lit, causing a comotion to distract people. They're not effective against a lone assassin, but against a crowd of people, they can be quite effective at letting you slip away. Having these with you enables you to survive a daytime lynching, but they can't be re-used.

Medicine [5 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Il Dottore's best product, this vial of medicine can heal many types of wounds, but it takes a bit to be administered - you can't give it to yourself when you would truly need it. But, if someone is "killed" overnight, you can revive them with this medicine during the day - their role remains unchanged. Additionally, they can cure being Poisioned.

Carnival Mask [8 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This mask was hand crafted from the festivities in Venice, and wearing it obscures your face. By using it, it lets you hide your identity, making you scry as a villager with no affiliation.

Parachutes [5 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This linen glider will provide a quick escape in the nick of trouble. While primarily used by Agents, this item protects you from being killed if you yourself are out at night - but whatever action you wanted to perform is nullified in the process.

Poison Darts [10 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Poison Darts are filled with another of Il Dottore's finest craft. This particular concoction does more harm then help however, and by injecting someone with it, the victim will die in the next phase after you inject them -but they will still be able to take actions during that phase - including taking medicine to cure themselves.

Bianca [No Value - Cannot Be Sold]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bartolomeo's sword, this ancient blade has served the d'Alviano family for generations. The blade is heavy, and hard to wield, but it shows a certain amount of presteige to even carry the blade. Whomever owns this weapon can cause any number of things to happen, based on how, or why, it's used. However, once the sword is used, it's gone - The d'Alviano family will find you and reclaim their property.

Because Bartolomeo starts with this item, he is forbidden from using it until the end of the third day phase. Additionally, any attempts to steal it from him until it is usable fail.
    Effects (Secret from all Players)
    Spoiler
    Show
    • If used to influence an Event, there is a 50% chance that members of a faction of the user's chosing will count for double.
    • If used during a Day Phase, the User's target is automatically lynched no matter who is really voted out.
    • If used during a Night Phase, you are not only baned, but you will kill your attacker, if any.
    • If used to influence a Territorial Event, then the user may chose his outcome from the list of possibilities for that event.

Hidden Gun and Ammo [10/5 Florins]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This rare implement enables a silent kill from a distance - but finding shots without wasting them can be challenging at best. There's a 75% Chance that the kill will succeed, and finding a shot that will work in the fine mechanisms of the gun will make you want to conserve your shot for the right moment.

Scientific Papers [No Value - Cannot Be Sold]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Copernicus's proof of his theories, without them he cannot prove that the Templars are wrong about their stance on Science. If he is found and "Killed" by the Templars, he loses his papers and the Templars win the victory condition. If he is able to make contact with the Assassins, the papers are handed over and he can be safely inducted into the Brotherhood. Additionally, the papers will provide information for the Assassins to pinpoint a Templar agent and take them out.

Events
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every couple of days, there will be an "Event" - something new, game changing, and out of the ordinary will occur. Events are divided into two catagories - Factional (For the Legitimacy Win Condition), and Chance. Factional Events are only offered to Faction Members, while Chance events are offered to everyone. No matter what type of event, all are announced in the game thread.
    Note: If, at some point, a neutral player wants to influence a Factional Event, they PM the Narrators and state what, and how, they are doing it. Any effect is to be governed on a case by case basis. For example, having The Apple would certainly help, as would having a number of items.

Factional Events
    Minimum Support refers to how many votes/players must volunteer to go on that mission for them to have a chance to succeed. From there, it's a matter of who sends the larger force.
    In the event of a Tie, the winner is decided by how many Named Roles are present. If there are an equal number of Named Roles, then Narrators will deliberate over who wins.

Spoiler
    Show

The Bonfire of the Vanities (Florence)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral:
    Artwork and tapestries burn in the city squares of Florence as the people grow restless and tired of abuse from their leader Savonarola. Although somewhat draconic, his methods get things done and keep his people safe, but the cost of personal freedoms is too high for many of the Florentini.
    Assassins:
    Florence remains in the grip of the Dominican Priest Savonarola, but civil unrest is rising - if we can commit a small group of our numbers to the mix, we can push the tide in our favor and overthrow Savonarola and reinstate the Medicis back to their former glory - making them indebted to us as well.
    Borgia: Savonarola, current leader of Florence, is having trouble keeping the peace as he abuses his powers. Now, he comes asking us for support so that he may continue his tyranny. If we were to send some of our soldiers to quell the uprisings, Savonarola would be indebted to us.

Minimum Support Required:
    • Assassins:3 Votes
    • Borgia:3 Votes

Additional Effects:None

Rebirth from the Ashes (Forli)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral:
    After many sieges and brutal conflicts in the region, Forli has finally begun it's efforts to rebuild all that was lost. Word is that they've put out calls to everyone that can lend aid, but many are refusing to do so based on the risks required to reach the region.
    Assassins:Forli was an ally in the past - and Caterina has ties to our Brotherhood. If we do not help our former ally now, especially when we are able to, how can we expect to call on them when it matters most? Send our Assassin's to help rebuild and protect the city - and secure Forli's loyalty.

Borgia: Despite everything, that wretched fool Catarina intends to rebuild Forli. We have yet to truly make an example of her it seems, and we must do so in order to ensure our dominance. Send our soldiers to harass the rebuilding efforts and keep the region locked down before we send our own troops to rebuild. That should get Catarina out of the way and secure Forli's allegiance.
    • Assassins: 4 Votes (If Caterina is Present, only one Assassin needs to go as well.)
    • Borgia: 4 Votes

Additional Effects: If the Assassins win, and Caterina is not already in contact with the Assassins, she is revealed to Ezio (who is in turn revealed to her). If the Borgia win, Caterina loses her role and becomes a Villager.

Storm Warning(Monteriggioni)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral:After the Florentini laid siege to the city of Monteriggioni, the city lay in disarray for quite some time after the army left, but quickly rebuilt due to funding from an anonymous source. Now however, it appears that the city may be besieged again - and this time it may be razed to the ground if the defenses aren't finished before the siege begins.

Assassins: Monteriggioni was your home - the home of your uncle Mario as well. Monteriggioni was more than just a home for him however, it was a symbol of our family and a symbol of how people can pull together. He built the city on a foundation of trust and brotherhood; the same values our order advocates. We must send our members to help ready the battlements and sabotage the siege to show that no matter how many soldiers they bring, that Monteriggioni can never truly fall.

Borgia: When we conquered that blasted city, it was assumed that there wouldn't be a follow up siege to ensure complacency. It seems that we were wrong. With our soldiers, we can easily topple the unready defenses and crush any hopes they have of rebuilding while under Assassin rule - something that would give them reason to forsake their leaders and join us instead. We must send our troops to act quickly before they can ready their defenses!
    • If either side brings one of Leonardo's Projects, then they gain a +3 Bonus to their side.
    • Assassins: 5 votes (Bartolomeo d'Alviano counts for +1)
    • Borgia: 5 votes (Iacopo counts for +1)

Additional Effects: If the Borgia Win, the Auditore Cape becomes useless. If the Assassin's win, then a second cape is given to Ezio, but only one cape may be worn at a time. The left over cape must be given to someone of Ezio's choosing.

A Night to Remember (Russia)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral:Carneval is this time of year, and it's a time for political manuevering to be at a maximum. However, the festivities provide a nice escape from the gloom of Rome these days - a vacation may be in order for some. But word is that this year's Carneval has a special guest in attendance: A diplomat from the Tzardom of Russia.

Assassins: Russia - a vast land of an even more vast variety of people. Having a way into the palace, a way to influence the royalty of the great "Mother Russia", would be an extremely powerful tool we could wield in our fight. The time may be to send our Assassin's to meet with the Diplomat.

Borgia: Russia - a vast land of an even more vast variety of people. Having a way into the palace, a way to influence the royalty of the great "Mother Russia", would be an extremely powerful tool we could wield in our fight. The time may be to send our soldiers to ensure that the Diplomat speaks favorably of us, by any means necessary.

• Assassins: 5 (Nikolai counts for +4).
    • Borgia: 6

Additional Effects: Anyone sent on this mission receives a Carnival Mask.

When War is Declared (London)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: London - once a part of the Roman Empire, the great European power now plays host to a tyrant of a King, Henry VIII. Thus far, everything that the previous king had worked to build stands ready to crumble, and the brewing tensions between the French and the English stand to weaken this further.

Assassins: Henry VIII is a brutal overlord, and he threatens to overthrow everything his father worked to build. If we can make a push to prevent him from taking any more drastic actions, we may have a chance to prevent the war between the French and the English from picking up again. Our Assassins stand ready and waiting to depart for London's shores at your call.

Borgia: Henry VII is a man with goals - goals that we can help achieve. He's headstrong and brash, but he can be directed. If we were to offer our support against the French, we may be able to force loyalty from him and gain his support.
    • Assassins:8 votes worth
    • Borgia:8 votes worth

Additional Effects: There's a chance that this mission will get messed up royally if no named roles participate.

Knight of the Woeful Countenance (Spain)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral:Rumor is that the Spanish queen Isabella I is funding an expedition out to India by circumnavigating the globe, headed up by a navigator known as Columbus. It's a lofty feat, but certainly such a goal would have enemies and rivals coming out of the woodwork to have a stab at it.

Assassins: We just received word from an Assassin in Spain named Luis de Santangel. According to him, Columbus is being hunted down by Templar Agents and he needs assistance in keeping the navigator alive. If he does, Columbus has promised to hand over documents on the Templars he has, and will direct some of his finest pupils to the Guild to join the order. He needs Assassins however, as his own guild is severely understaffed due to a recent surge in Templar activity.

Borgia: According to our emissaries in Spain, Queen Isabella I is funding an expedition to India via circumnavigation. However, we have a far different goal in mind, and intend to ensure that our intrepid navigators discover the new world before Columbus does. If we do, it will mean that we will have the opportunity to spread our control over the western lands before all others, paving the way for our domination. Sending our soldiers and agents to ensure that Columbus encounters an "accident" would be most prudent.
    • Assassins:8 votes worth
    • Borgia:8 votes worth

Additional Effects: None

Boiling Point (Venice)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: Traveling merchants bring word that Venice is undergoing quite a number of changes as the death of it's leader leaves no apparent heir nor favorite between the two warring parties. It's a very balanced conflict, but a single action to support either party could tip the favor in anyone's direction.

Assassins: Venice has long been an Assassin stronghold and needs to remain as such. After Francesco Vecellio assassinated the corrupt Augustino Barbagio, the power vacuum must be filled with someone we can trust in order to preserve the progress we've made thus far - and our Assassins can ensure this comes to bear.

Borgia: With our last puppet killed, we need to reclaim Venice and drive the Assassins out once and for all. Our soldiers stand ready to travel and ensure that the Assassins are forced to withdraw from the city, but the order must be given now for us to have time to do so.
    • Assassins:5 votes worth
    • Borgia:4 votes worth

Preservation (San Gimignano)
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: San Gimignano is one of the oldest cities in Italy, having been founded by the Etruscans before being added to the Roman Empire and then surviving on as an Italian city state. Because of it's age, a number of architects and engineers have made their way there to renovate buildings and keep the city from falling apart at it's seams.

Assassins: Unfortunately, the tomb of Wei Yu, a Master Assassin, is hidden inside of the city. This location is sacred to us - it's a reminder of the past and what we have accomplished and if it were to be uncovered, then it would cause a number of problems for us. We must send someone to ensure that it is kept hidden.

Borgia: Reports from our own engineers suggest that there are a number of hidden spaces beneath the streets of San Gimignano. From what we recovered during an interrogation, one such space is supposedly an "Assassin's Tomb", where one of their more infamous members rests. The people should know who's buried beneath their streets, and why it's trying to be kept secret. Sending our men to go uncover the tomb would be quite beneficial.
    • Assassins:5 votes worth
    • Borgia:5 votes worth

Chance Events
    Spoiler
    Show

Collected Curios and Assorted Antiques
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: One of Rome's Bazaars in the outer districts is playing host to a traveling merchant, offering a chance to barter and buy items and goods.
    Possible Outcomes:
    • Players may exchange an item for another, random item. Certain items, like the Auditore Cape or Papal Seals, cannot be traded.
    • Players may attempt to Rob the Merchant. Doing so has a chance of the player getting arrested, higher if not a thief. If successful, they gain an item at random without having to trade one in.

Pipe Dreams
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: The sewers and aqueducts of Rome have fallen into disrepair, spreading some disease amongst the population. For some, a pestilence forces them to stay in bed.
    Possible Outcomes:
    • Anyone without Medicine has a chance of becoming [Sick], which cancels their point for today. Using Medicine will cure [Sick], and if untreated, the player will be cured after a good night's rest.
    • Night actions taken while [Sick] have a chance to fail.

The Velvet Toga
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: Word has it that there have been a number of scavengers out looking for ancient Roman relics in the catacombs of Rome. One such artifact is the Armor of Brutus, the suit of armor that was worn by the infamous figure during the assassination of Caesar.
    Possible Outcomes:
    • Anyone who goes out searching for relics forfeits their point for the day, but has a chance to win the Armor of Brutus.

Additional Effects: Anyone who goes out searching may not return for a period of time, due to getting lost in the catacombs. This has an unknown effect, but during the time lost they cannot be targeted by night or day actions and may pop back up into normal gameplay during any phase.

High Stakes
    Spoiler
    Show

Flavor Text:
    Neutral: A troupe of gypsies have set up camp at the gates, hosting an impromptu festival complete with performers, shops, and most importantly, gambling. A large number flock to the tents, eager to wager and hope that fortune smiles upon them.
    Possible Outcomes:
    • Players may chose to gamble this phase without sacrificing their normal vote. By gambling, they have a chance to take a risk with a variable chance of success. A player is always gambling against the house - Player vs Player gambling is allowed but isn't covered by the Narrators; if players need a mediator however, Narrators can assist.
    • Players may wager a variety of things if they chose to gamble.
      • Items: Items are worth their value in Florins. If the player wins, they receive that amount of Florins, but if they fail they lose their collateral.
      • Florins: Players receive twice as much as whatever they've wagered if they win, but lose it all if they fail.
      • Actions: A player may put up one of their actions, if they chose to - Success means they can perform that action twice in a single night, while failure prevents them from taking that action the next time it can be used.
    • A player can also attempt to cheat - loaded dice, sleight of hand, or a two man con can all help you improve your chances, albeit illegally. If you cheat, you have an increased chance to win, but if you fail you will be penalized; cheaters are imprisoned for a day and may not take any actions till a full day-night cycle has passed.

Journies on the TARDIS 3: It Really Is Bigger On The Inside Rules

Spoiler
    Show
    Important Information
    Spoiler
    Show

Number of Players Wanted: 15 (Small Game)
    Co-Narrator? Would be greatly appreciated - I need to get back into the swing of things.
    Intended Start Date? N/A - whenever interest peaks for this game.
    Number of Variant Rules in Play: Scry Interference is the only variation in play.

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show

The Good Guys
    Spoiler
    Show

The Doctor (Day Baner)
    The Doctor, being a Time Lord and all, has picked up a number of tricks during his journeys across the whole of time and space. The Doctor is also especially good at running away - a skill that he tends to pass onto those he's around, as danger tends to follow his every step. During the Day Phase, the Doctor can cause everyone to stop the lynch and keep someone from the hands of the mob.

Cpt. Jack Harkness (Seer)
    The man that cannot die, Jack is the leader of Torchwood, an organization dedicated to keeping humanity safe from alien threats. Each night, he may go out hunting for the infamous Master and his lackeys. By PMing the narrators a target, He can check to see if they're working with the Angels, and if they are, their allegiance is revealed, but not their role.

Mickey (Fool)
    One of the Doctor's compatriots, Mickey has been through alternate universes, back again, fought off cybermen, and done a number of other deeds as he played sidekick to the Doctor. However, he's not as adept at the whole "soldier" thing as his alternate is, so when he attempts to save the day, he often messes up. The player here is told that he is Capt. Jack, but all scrying attempts come back with a random role.

Torchwood Operative (Mason)
    Members of Jack's secret organization, these individuals are trained in covert operations and staying under the radar while they support the overall mission objective. The group has worked together for a substantial amount of time, and as such they are aware of each other's identities at the start of the game.

River Song (Night Baner)
    River Song and the Doctor have some history together, but the timeline is out of synch for the two of them - every time they meet, it's always the wrong version of the Doctor. Still, that doesn't stop the two of them from meeting up at every possible opportunity. Each night, River Song may select a single person to tail and keep guard of, protecting them from getting killed.

Crewmen (Villagers)
    Stranded in the Cathedral, these poor souls try to survive as they're hunted down by the terrible beings they unleashed by accident. They have no special skills, and are looking to the Doctor to save them.

The Bad Guys
    Spoiler
    Show

The Guardian Angel (Alpha Wolf)
    The oldest of the Angels, the Guardian Angel has hid in plain sight for a millennium. Now, it seeks the heart of the TARDIS, and will stop at nothing to get it. The Guardian Angel scries as a Villager.

The Recording (Beast)
    This angel isn't an actual angel, but simply a recording of one. But the recording has taken on a sinister life of it's own, becoming it's own angel. When killed, The Recording will take someone who killed it with it.

The Broken Angel (Devil)
    The Broken Angel's statue is crumbling, weathered away by time and the elements. This offers it a bit of mobility - enabling it to scout out for the other Angels. Each night, it may tail someone to learn their identity.

Weeping Angel (Wolf)
    A crying statue that comes alive, it's one of the oldest and most deadly creatures in the universe according to the Doctor. As long as a single Angel lives, nobody here is safe.

Plot
    Spoiler
    Show
    After a cargo ship was brought down onto an uninhabitted planet to avoid a radiation storm, the crew scouted the local area to ensure no dangers were present. Unfortunately, their scouting alerted the planet's predators, the Weeping Angels, to the ship's presence, and now the crew is getting picked off one by one.

At least, until the Doctor arrives. The legendary Doctor and his band of companions have arrived to help this desperate crew, but can the Doctor stand toe to toe with a foe as old as he?
    I'll elaborate on this later. But that's the gist of it.

Last edited by Korias; 2010-12-17 at 03:13 AM.

12. - Top - End - #312

OldWizardGuy

X-men WW has finished with a victory for the Brotherhood and Iceman

13. - Top - End - #313

OK, on my Spy Wars game, interest has been slow, and I am not sure why. The rules are listed in the spoiler below.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Basically it works like this:
    There are 3 or 3+ teams, with a minimum of 9 players. Notice that the game may involve more than three teams, if enough interest. There are 3 special characters per team: Alias, Medic, and Ace. In a 9 player game, only an alias per team. 12 players, only a medic and alias per team. All players start at 10 HP. The main moves are attack or check. To attack, a player rolls 1d10 and deals that damage to the player they choose. They also have to roll a 1d4 and 1 is a miss, no damage. Please post both rolls on this thread after you name who you want to attack. All players would have a IDDC. (ID dice count). A players IDDC would be 1d10+10. However, to make a successful check, (which I would roll privately), they would have to roll 1d20 and score high enough. It is intended to be difficult. The medic would PM me who to heal, and I roll 1d6HP back to that player. A medic CAN target his/herself. However, max HP is of course 10 HP. The medic can also make an attack or check simultaneously with healing, for the sake of keeping ID secret. The Ace can make an automatic kill by posting a fake attack roll (1d10 result 10) on the thread and informing me that he/she is using ace attack. This move can only be done once for the whole game. The Alias may choose a different team from theirs for their "fake ID." If a player rolls 10 or higher, but not the IDDC necsassary to detect the real ID, they get the fake ID as the result. The winners are the survivors of the winning team.

I am not exactly sure what the problem is, and if someone could PM me or post possible solutions I would be very appreciative. Is it too complicated, am I not giving it enough time? Are people too busy with other games? Since the minimum number is 9, I can't imagine numbers is a problem. Any advice would be appreciated. BTW, if the general idea is simply uninteresting to people, I won't take offense.

@V Thanks for all your ideas guys, I will see what happens after Christmas. Also, Korias mentioned that my game seemed a little complicated. I will see if I can clear things up a little. What do you think?
    Last edited by 101jir; 2010-12-19 at 08:01 PM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

I would point an accusing finger at Christmas season, at least partially. As for me, dice rolling games aren't really my forté anyway and I'm low on time.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Yes, I have to agree, Christmas fits perfectly.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2010-12-19 at 03:41 AM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

16. - Top - End - #316

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Yes, I have to agree, Christmas fits perfectly.
    Nay, I think Greedy and Inept Travel Companies are to blame.
    Last edited by Korias; 2010-12-19 at 04:44 AM.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I'm changing my vote to Murska on principal. After all, he's always the wolf, and he has....yeah, I got nothing.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

18. - Top - End - #318

In that case, Shadow should be lynched since he hasn't been night killed yet.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

We can only lynch Shadow on page 30 of the Central thread. I've been trying to remember that at the right time for like five Centrals in a row now, and failed miserably each time. Damn him.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    We can only lynch Shadow on page 30 of the Central thread. I've been trying to remember that at the right time for like five Centrals in a row now, and failed miserably each time. Damn him.
    When we get to the end of page 29 I will start a debate about some random rules clarification that will make page 30 disappear in a matter of hours and you'll miss it.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    When we get to the end of page 29 I will start a debate about some random rules clarification that will make page 30 disappear in a matter of hours and you'll miss it.
    Now that is wolfness at it's finest!

22. - Top - End - #322
    Dwarf in the Playground

No, we can lynch him earlier.

Shadow was lynched. He was a wolf.

Night 2 begins now.

See?
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

No Banban, don't leave us!! You don't want to make a poor pixie cry, do you?
    Really.

Observational evidence does not lead me to conclusion anyone is crying upon leaving of one of the players.

24. - Top - End - #324

So yeah, I'm interested in getting into a game, any game. Who needs a player?
    Avatars by Ceika and Ranger Mattos
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    There is a sad and surprising lack of songs about vomiting. This should be corrected.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zolrane View Post
    May I point you to the OP?

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zolrane View Post
    The MtG needs some. And the USB might need a couple of replacements.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Really.

Observational evidence does not lead me to conclusion anyone is crying upon leaving of one of the players.

Ah, Trixie. Someone I rarely miss, until I notice she's gone. Banjo says: "Bye. I'm leaving and may never come back."

You, on the other hand, just disappear. I was just thinking about you the other day, actually.

Say something here, and I'll cry and beg.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

I was just thinking about you the other day, actually.
    Really.

Wait a second, I'll have to dig out my best O RLY face out of my av archive

Say something here, and I'll cry and beg.
    Um... ok, I won't, then

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

So instead, you'll just disappear? Making me wonder what happened to you. Allowing my over-active imagination to envision horrible scenes of your mutillated body thrown to the wolves, out the side of a car door in the middle of the forest, cold and alone, wishing for someone, anyone, to find you and save you from a slow death.

Why would you do that to me?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2010-12-20 at 07:48 PM.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

*feels uncomfortable around the emotional pixie*
    *leaves note*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Welcome back

*sidles out*