New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Just in case anybody wanted to know, RAF 30 has been submitted for approval. Tell your friends!
    My next action: Shoot my friends. erm...

Oh and: YIPPIIIEH!
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2010-09-28 at 03:37 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #62

Default Re: I didn't playtest this at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Here you go.
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Pokemon| Power| evolution trigger
    Machop| Seismic Toss: Can deflect 2 current points at its trainer to another trainer| survive a bandwagon of at least 5 points. Evolves to Machoke.
    Machoke| Vital Throw: Can deflect 5 points at its trainer to another trainer |Trade to another player. Evolves to Machamp.
    Machamp| Cross Chop: Can deflect all points at its trainer to another trainer |Its the champ! It can't get better.
    Drowzee| Meditate: Use at night to scry on one other trainer and reveal their role and Pokemon. They will learn who scried them, but not your role.| Be on a successful bandwagon to lynch a "wolf". Evolves to Hypno.
    Hypno| Hypnosis: Use at night to scry one trainer, learn their role and pokemon, and they won't remember you. |It can't be done nor can you get ye flask.
    Magikarp |Filet O' Fish: Magikarp has no power. It really can't do much at all unless you're hungry. You can use Magikarp on yourself or others to make Sushi! It has no game effect, but its tasty. You can use Magikarp on someone with a firetype Pokemon to make grilled fish. Its tasty but has no game effect. |Lead a lynch while having the Black Arbok statue in your possession. Evolves into Gyarados
    Gyarados| Hyper Beam: as a night action can blast another player, eliminating them from the game (AKA Sniper ability.) May be used multiple times, and each night.| Gyarados cannot evolve and any attempt to do so will destroy the universe.
    Pichu| Thundershock: ZAP all players currently pointing at Pichu's trainer. They cannot use their Pokemon for the rest of the day phase. |Happiness:Evolves whenever a "wolf" is lynched. Pichu evolves into Pikachu!
    Pikachu| Thunderbolt: ZAP all players currently pointing at Pikachu's trainer. They cannot use Pokemon for the rest of the day nor night actions or Pokemon tonight. If all remaining wolves are zapped, they may not make a night kill tonight. |Use a thunderstone: Evolves into Raichu.
    Raichu |Thunderpunch: ZAP all players currently pointing at Raichu's trainer. They cannot use their pokemon for the rest of the day, nor can they use night actions or Pokemon tonight nor can they use Pokemon tomorrow. If all remaining wolves are zapped, they may not make a night kill tonight. |It can't evolve, at least not yet, but rumors are that it will evolve in 2013.
    Mewtwo LEGENDARY| Psyburst: During the night phase to scry a players role. Does not reveal their Pokemon. May be used once a night, but may be used multiple times. No cooldown time. (Psst! Its the Seer)| Smearing jelly on Mewtwo will turn it into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You probaly don't want to evolve one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game into a PB & J with no powers. So we are assuming that there is no way to evolve a Mewtwo.
    Ditto| Transform: Copies and uses the ability of the last Pokemon used. Please note that some Pokemon are used in PM's so the last ability used may not be what you think it is. |Sorry, ditto's don't seem to evolve. Bummer, aye?
    Chimchar| Ember: Burn away 4 points at you. The first 4 people pointing at you, their points don't count against you and they cannot point again for the rest of the day.| Work the phrase "flaming poo" into a conversation in the random banter thread. No simply spamming the phrase. It must be used in the current conversation, but it only needs to be said once. Elvolves into Monferno.
    Monferno| Flame Wheel: Burn away 6 points at you. The first 6 people pointing at you, their points don't count against you and they cannot point again for the rest of the day.| After day 3, work the phrase "My monkey is on fire" into a conversation in the random banter thread. No simply spamming the phrase. It must be used in the current conversation, but it only needs to be said once. Elvolves into Infernape.
    Infernape| Flare Blitz: Burn away all points at you. All people pointing at you, their points don't count against you and they cannot point again for the rest of the day.| It doesn't get cooler than Infernape! Don't even try.
    Riolu| Force Palm: Its trainer may protect itself from "wolf" attack at night. Multiple use pokemon. (1 day cooldown period.)| Happiness: When a "wolf" is lynched. Evolves into Lucario.
    Lucario| Aura Sphere: Protects one trainer a night from "wolf" attacks. Multiple use Pokemon. No cooldown period. (Baner!)| Nope, although given his appearance, he may evolve into Atreyu the Masked Llama.
    Celebi: LEGENDARY| Time Travel: Celebi may travel back in time to prevent the death of the last person killed in the game and bring them back to life.| Celebi can't evolve, everyone knows that, you silly person.
    Zapdos: LEGENDARY |Rain Dance: If used during the day, no other Pokemon may be used for the rest of the day phase. If used during the night, no other Pokemon may be used for the rest of the night. Pokemon used before Zapdos may continue to be used. |If Zapdos is unused by the end of the game, and your team wins, it transforms into Zeus, the Greek God. Show this to any Narrator running a Greek Gods themed WW game and see if they'll give you something nifty for it.
    Darkrai: LEGENDARY| Dark Void: Used during the night phase to target a trainer. That trainer may not post in the thread nor their Pokemon until the beginning of the next night phase. The affected trainer will not be auto-lynched for this. Multiple use Pokemon, no cooldown. (Extreme Voider!)| No evolving. This guy is nasty enough.
    Gastly| Mean Look: Used once during the night phase against target trainer. That trainer may not use his Pokemon until the start of the next night phase. If that trainer has already used his Pokemon, then Gastly is ineffective.| May evolve at anytime on or after the 4th game day, by having his trainer PM Atreyu and ask politely to have Gastly evolve into Haunter!
    Haunter| Shadow Punch: Used, once during the night phase against target trainer. That trainer may not use his Pokemon until the start of the next night phase. If that trainer has already used his Pokemon, then Haunter is ineffective. Multiple use (2 day cooldown)| Evolves into Gengar when traded to another player. I wouldn't trade it to a player you've targetted, though.
    Gengar| Shadow Claw: Once per night, it is used during the night phase against target trainer. That trainer may not use his Pokemon until the start of the next night phase. If that trainer has already used his Pokemon, then Gengar is ineffective. Multiple use. No cooldown. (Voider)| Gengar creeps out Atreyu and he's afraid of any form that may be more powerful than Gengar, so Gengar may not evolve, at all, ever!
    Bulbasaur| Vine Whip: Bulbasaur has a 10% chance of stealing another trainer's Pokemon. PM the narrator during the night phase. If Vine Whip is ineffective, then the trainer may try again. (1 Night Cooldown) If it is Super Effective, then Bulbasaur may not steal again until it evolves into Ivysaur.| Evolves into Ivysaur after 5 Pokemon have been used.
    Ivysaur| Sleep Powder: Ivysaur has a 25% chance of stealing another trainer's Pokemon. PM the narrator during the night phase. If Sleep Powder is ineffective then the trainer may try again (2 night cooldown), if it is Super Effective, trainer may not steal again until it evolves into Venusaur.| Evolves into Venusaur when 13 Pokemon are used.
    Venusaur| Petal Dance: Venusaur has a 50% chance of stealing another trainer's Pokemon. PM the narrator during the night phase. If Petal Dance is ineffective then the trainer may try again (2 night cooldown), if it is Super Effective, trainer may not steal again. | Venusaur will not evolve on a train. It will not evolve on a plane. It will not evolve with a stone. It will not evolve when alone. It will not evolve in the air. It will not evolve anywhere!
    Diglett:| Dig: Diglett's trainer immediately knows the roles and Pokemon of 2 non-wolves| Evolves into Dugtrio whenever 2 people are auto-lynched.
    Dugtrio | Earth Power: Dugtrio's trainer immediately knows the roles and Pokemon of 4 non-wolves.| Ever wonder what happens to the personalities of the other two digletts whenever they evolve into Dugtrio? Does Dugtrio hear voices cuz of it? In any case, Dugtrio doesn't evolve.
    Mareep| Thunderwave: For the rest of the day anyone Mareep's trainer points at will receive +3 votes. Use via PM or thread |Evolves after 5 trainers have been killed. Morbid little sheepy, isn't it. Evolves into Flaafy.
    Flaafy| Cotton Spore: For the rest of the day anyone Flaafy's trainer points at will receive +5 votes. Use via PM or thread| Evolves whenever 7 trainers or Introbulus is killed. Evolves into Ampharos.
    Ampharos| Light Screen: For the rest of the day anyone Ampharos' trainer points at will receive +7 votes. Usable via PM or thread.| No one could handle the shear might of an evolved Ampharos.
    Igglybuff| Charm: For the rest of the day anyone Igglybuff's trainer points at will receive -3 votes. Use via PM or thread. |Evolves after 2 or more trainers post 3 or more Werewolf or Pokemon song parodies. Evolves into Jigglypuff
    Jigglypuff| Sing: For the rest of the day anyone Jigglypuff's trainer points at will receive -5 votes. Use via PM or thread.| Evolves after 3 or more trainers post 5 or more WW or pokemon song parodies and after day 4. Evolves into Wigglytuff.
    Wigglytuff Perish Song:| For the rest of the day anyone Wigglytuff's trainer points at will receive -7 votes. Use via PM or thread.| Wigglytuff can't evolve. No one knows why.
    ????? ????|Up to 4 votes from one trainer may be shifted to another trainer of this trainer's choice.|???
    Moltres LEGENDARY| Sunny Day: Used during the day, the target of this Pokemon may not be lynched today (3 Day Cooldown)| Moltres is content to stay where its at.
    Mudkip| Liek Mudkipz: (Lover roles for Mudkip's trainer and trainer of Mudkip's choice)| After day 2, post a minute or longer video of Mudkip's trainer's player attempting to survey people to find out if they like Mudkips. Elvolves to Marshtomp.
    Marshtomp |They liek Marshtomp: Lover roles for two random trainers| After day 5, post a 3 minute or longer video of Mudkip's trainer's player attempting to survery people in a different manner to find out if they like Mudkips. Evolves to Swampert.
    Swampert| I know who lieks Swampert: Lover roles for two trainers of Swampert's choice| The evolved form of Swampert was banned in Japan for it controversial look, and so has not been brought over to the U.S. version of Pokemon.[/table]

Thank you, Lex!!! *HUGS*

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    So would one-shot Pokemon still evolve into a usable form, or are they just gone?
    They would be gone after their use, under my planned rules. Its a fine line of "use my pokemon now" or "wait till its more powerful." However, whoever picks up the game, may tweak it as they see fit.
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2010-09-28 at 07:19 PM.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

You're welcome Mr. Llama. *Hugs*

This is my favorite Narration. From Playground Squares WW: Trial Edition.

Spoiler
    Show
    During the night, the contestants were all sleeping contentedly in their beds.

Suddenly they heard a high pitched screach, followed by shorter squeeks.

*Squeek Squeek Squeek*

What the? Shadow got up and decided to investigate.

What's going on? Apparently, so had TwoBitWriter.

*Squeek Squeek Squeek*

Then others joined.

Soon they discovered the source of the squeeking.

It was coming from MechaFox's room (A.K.A. Mustiado).

Then one of them piped up. Hey!!! Where's the narrator?

They looked toward the door, then all shook their heads sadly.

++++++++++++++

The next morning, there was snickering as Lex entered the room.

Looking around confused, Lex asks. What's all the giggling about?

Did you have a good time with MechaFox last night? Dirk Kris smiled.

What are you talking about? I was home, creating a character for my next play by post DnD game.

Then who...... Hey wait, where is MechaFox. Shadow says.

The contestants at the narrator all go to MechaFox's room. After knocking a few times, Shadow and Jontom Xire bust down the door.

There, lying on his bed, is MechaFox. The springs of the bed wrapped tightly around him. His eyes wide with a sickening surprised look on his face.

A knife sticking out of his chest.

Spoiler
    Show
    MechaFox, played by Mustiado, was killed during the night. He was a mason.

Day 3 begins.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

4. - Top - End - #64

My favorite was the Memesville II Mudkipz alternations between two narrators...where is it...cannot find it but it was fabulous!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rakkoon View Post
    My favorite was the Memesville II Mudkipz alternations between two narrators...where is it...cannot find it but it was fabulous!
    Here it is.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Day 6 ends.

My name is Banjo, and you won't believe the day I had. I was just there minding my own business when this guy walks up to me and says something about me being evil. Of course, I was appalled by this, but I tried my best to keep my cool as I calmly explained to him that I was not evil.

He was a strange character, he kept looking at me suspiciously and says "I know u dont liek mudkipz!"

I was somewhat confused, so I replied "lolwut?"

And then he said "I'm SURE u dont liek mudkipz! You picked Torchic, didn't you?"

And then people started yelling "HE PICKED TORCHIC! GET HIM!" And then they ran at me an lynched me!

But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? They know about MY Torchic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    So there I was wandering around Memesville when I suddenly herd two people talking. Banjo and some other guy talked about Banjo being evil and not lieking mudkipz.

Banjo was trying to keep his cool and explain the other guy that he wasn't evil, but when the other guy talked about mudkipz, Banjo said "lolwut" and the other guy said that Banjo had picked Torchic. I felt RAGE about this because I liek mudkipz, so I gathered a mob and went there and lynched Banjo.

Then I lol'd.

But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? I know about HIS Torchic?
    So there I was being a Mudkip, which everyone liekz, walking around Memesville in a calm day when I heard some sort of commotion from across the street. This guy was yelling at this other guy because apparently he didn't like mudkipz, which is pretty sad. I thought everyone lieked us.

Than the guy said “lolwut” and the other man said something about him picking Torchic. And the whole crowd went insane and lynched him!

But seriously, Memesville, What the hell? He knows about HIS Torchic?
    So here I was being the End of Day Six when I saw the words Day 6 Ends and suddenly the narrator disappeared and Banjo began talking about how he had been lynched because some guy said he didn't liek mudkipz. He then said "lolwut?" and tried to defend himself but it was too late, the mob had already listened and lynched him without warning. And then some other guys posted from different POVs about this and I couldn't tell them Banjo's role in this.

But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? Do the mob knows about THAT GUY's Torchic?
    So there I was being a Torchic, almost at a good enough level to beat the crap out of the final gym leader, when my master got distracted about some guy who came up to him and told him something about him being evil and not lieking mudkipz. Mudkipz are OK, but I'm not very fond of those water-types, and my master picked me a long time ago.

Then my master said "lolwut?" and the other guy told him off for picking me! Talk about rude! And then an entire lynch mob went insane because he had the common sense to pick a fire type and lynched him! Now I'm master-less!

But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? They know about ME?
    So here I was being Skippy, visiting the Giant in the Playground forums after a while of not doing it. For the lulz, I went into the Memesville thread to see what transpires there.

The current discussion was about Banjo, who, I could gather, did not liek Mudkipz, and thus was about to be lynched.

I just skimmed through the thread, because I really don't have much time. I read about him saying "lolwut?" and then some copypasta here and there. It's hard to come by Original Content in the Internet nowadays.

And then he got lynched.

But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? Did he really have a Torchic?
    So there we were being a lynch mob when we heard some sort of argument going on downtown. Naturally, arguments turn into lynches, so we decided to join in. It looks like some guy around here does not liek Mudkipz, but prefers Torchics. He said "lolwut", but that's no excuse! Not lieking Mudkipz is unforgivable!

So we went ahead and lynched him for picking wrong. But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? We know about HIS Torchic?
    So here I was being Satoshi Tajiri, creator of Pokemon and Game Freak inc. Of course, this means I need to keep tabs of all of them, and who likes each pokemon. I've noticed a lot of people liek mudkipz but that's cool, I liek mudkipz, too!

But then I herd about a guy in a forum who didn't liek mudkipz! They said that he had picked Torchic instead, so I went and congratulated Torchic for being picked instead of Mudkip for a change.

Then I heard they lynched that poor guy.

But seriously, Memesville, what the hell? Poor Torchic deserves a chance, too!
    So I just decided to clear my head from being a narrator for Memesville for a while and went on a break, only to come back and find out that narration has happened even with me away! People are trying to take my job!

Apparently some sort of lynch happened because they thought this guy was evil, and did not liek mudkipz. He said "lolwut" and then they told him off for picking Torchic instead of Mudkip in Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby Versions. I don't even understand what it was about, but then this angry mob came and lynched him for it.

OK, no, seriously Memesville, WHO THE HELL IS TORCHIC????

tl; dr:
    Banjo was lynched. He was a Meme.
    Toasty was auto'd. He was a Meme.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours. Please send in your night actions, thank you.
    Epic lynch is epic

@^: Ninja.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2010-09-29 at 02:40 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    Win.
    I totally now wish I had played that game. I have no clue what any of that stuff even is, and I still wish I'd have played it.
    That is all.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

That one should be archived in the Lulz post.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Probably should have posted this early, but I'm going to be MIA for about a week. Exams are proving so stressful I don't even have time for a "pop in and vote" quickie. Sorry to all the lovely narrators whose games I signed up for

WW Games I have won:
    Spoiler
    Show

Day of the Dead 2 - Doctor
    Monster Mash III - Zombie Alpha

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Avatar courtesy of the wonderful Strawberries

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

By the way, I wonder on who will the current lack of players (seeing as no small game is recruiting anymore) mentioned in this thread lately will be blamed

Yes, in my opinion, all that ban debacle was a bit knee-jerkish reaction that solved nothing in the end in proposed way. Oh, well. Maybe it will be rethought some day

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

It was hardly 'knee jerk' when it was discussed for weeks.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #72
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    By the way, I wonder on who will the current lack of players (seeing as no small game is recruiting anymore) mentioned in this thread lately will be blamed

Yes, in my opinion, all that ban debacle was a bit knee-jerkish reaction that solved nothing in the end in proposed way. Oh, well. Maybe it will be rethought some day
    Well, perhaps we're still getting through the after-effects of the small game inundation, also you may observe that the most recent game to start recruitment has acquired 18 players in 3 days, which is a decent rate. The game currently having difficulty in that regard is a small game.
    And it will only be rethought if it can be shown that it is ineffective or has otherwise caused problems.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

13. - Top - End - #73

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Midterms, followed by the holidays, followed by finals, followed by Christmas vacations, followed by spider-fox hybrids from England spreading like a plague capturing people and wrapping them in webbing until a brave group of adventurers known only as "Los Basuras del Henchen" fight off the spidoxes and restore the world to a sense of normalcy. After that, enrollment will increase again.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Banned

My game is still recruiting, but needs about seven more players. It certainly didn't gain players as fast as the last game.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
    My game is still recruiting, but needs about seven more players. It certainly didn't gain players as fast as the last game.
    Maybe it's because anything you write is overshadowed by your HUGE homebrew advertisement.

I actually had to read that post twice, because when I tried to read it the first time my eyes naturally drifted towards the larger text below it. And that post is only a single line.
    Reading anything more substantial than that would be even harder.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

Shadow, have you always been munching on Jibar, or is that a recent avvie?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77

Since no one else is giving reasons for not signing up I will repeat my reason: too many rules or too many players. I like smaller and simpler games. Perhaps many people do?
    Most new games have twenty spoiler to explain the different factions and rules and whatever. It's great that you guys put so much effort in it but it's too daunting for me.
    But other people may have different reasons.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

I, for one, love mid-sized but complex games. My favourite WW game style is, well, all Banjo's games, because they're awesome. I just love the way there's a lot to do while it never feels like it drags on or gets out of hand.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Banned

Shadow, have you always been munching on Jibar, or is that a recent avvie?
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's probably a year or two old. I swap between a handful of avvies every so often.

20. - Top - End - #80

City of Darkness has come to an end on the villager side.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Gehenna is still recruiting.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

22. - Top - End - #82

Default WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Filing Away status - I will be away without access to net from October 7th through October 11th.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

23. - Top - End - #83

Well, I'm apparently off to the coast for a few days, starting today. I should be able to post and vote, but I'll be on less.

Murska, you're going to have to take over updating the City, cause I won't have my sheet with me.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

All right. Have fun.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I, for one, love mid-sized but complex games. My favourite WW game style is, well, all Banjo's games, because they're awesome. I just love the way there's a lot to do while it never feels like it drags on or gets out of hand.
    You sir are too kind, and may be suffering with amnesia! Or at least you might be wearing rose-tinted glasses.

Anyhow, hold that thought, I may have something on the boil for a few months time...

*twizzles moustache mysteriously*

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    You sir are too kind, and may be suffering with amnesia! Or at least you might be wearing rose-tinted glasses.

Anyhow, hold that thought, I may have something on the boil for a few months time...

*twizzles moustache mysteriously*
    Maybe it's just because I always win in your games? :P
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

I've never run a Werewolf game, but I've decided to do so now. If anyone would be interested in helping me Co-run it, please PM me, and I'll give you the details.
    trill in da playground

28. - Top - End - #88
    Dwarf in the Playground

St. Trinian's WW has been submitted for moderator approval.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Vampire the Masquerade: Gehenna needs 5 players to start.

Come now, it couldn't be that bad. You could love it...at the worst you won't like it and get killed Day 1...is that really that bad?

Also, joining will make a wittle Druid happy..you like happy druids right?

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

You certainly wouldn't like an angry druid, what with hail of lighting and snow and wind and nature rages and bear claws, oh god, the bear claws!

So yeah, sign up, before she mauls us all! I want to live!
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.