New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Feedback for USB 5 would be appreciated. This is taken from PhantomFox and will be modified slightly. So get your feedback in!

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heroes
    Spoiler
    Show
    1-6) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach, Toad, etc. - Team Mario (Masons)

7) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner) NIGHT ACTION

8) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer) NIGHT ACTION

9) Tingle - (Fool) NIGHT ACTION

10) Midna - Twili Magic (May hide in the shadow of one player during the night. If that player dies in the night, Midna gains that player's power. May only hold one new power at a time. Must abandon acquired power to be able to acquire a new one. 1 day Cooldown. NIGHT ACTION

11) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next point, max charge 3) DAY ACTION

12) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice) DAY ACTION

13) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if either Fox or Krystal voted the same way as he did) PASSIVE ACTION

14) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry) PASSIVE ACTION

15) Kirby - Copy (May copy a randomly selected living target's ability for the day) NIGHT ACTION

16) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get retargeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

17) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's) PASSIVE ACTION

18) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day) NIGHT ACTION

19) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day) DAY ACTION

20) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail. Knows if he is targeted, but not what or by whom) PASSIVE ACTION

21) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can void a target's special ability for the next cycle. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

22) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that sucessfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

23) DK - DK Hand Slap (Target a player. Any other abilities targeting that player results in that ability failing, and the user being slapped into the ground, revealing to the public who was slapped, but not what they were trying to do. NIGHT ACTION

24) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used) NIGHT ACTION

25) Dixie Kong - Helicopter Spin (Any abilities or night kills that target Dixie take effect one day later than usual) PASSIVE ACTION

28-27) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2. Start off knowing each other) DAY ACTION

28) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kills for one night. 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

29) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to catch one point at him per day, negating the point, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability) DAY ACTION

30) Ike - Counter (May make his point worth negative two instead of positive one) DAY ACTION

31) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. One pikmin on any person at a time) PASSIVE ACTION

32) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die) PASSIVE ACTION

33) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

34) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario fails, and the user will not able to use that ability the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

3rd Party
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point) DAY ACTION

2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the incredibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)

4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may target a player to steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise.)

5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly receives no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)

6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM. Also gives protection against first night kill or lynch, but loses all special abilities afterwards) PASSIVE ACTION

7) Phoenix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated) DAY ACTION

Villains
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Bowser - Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, preventing their identity from being known until the following dusk) DAY ACTION

2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast) PASSIVE ACTION

3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil) NIGHT ACTION

4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day. If ability is on cooldown, adds one day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

5) Sephiroth - Jenova's Children (Control's target's point and/or special ability for one day. Can't use on same target consecutivly. Penalty of one day cooldown assessed if an incorrect guess to what the target's ability is) NIGHT ACTION

6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as any role he chooses, and may change the role he scries as with a 3 day cooldown) PASSIVE ACTION

7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed for the first time, within 3 days may resurrect himself) PASSIVE ACTION

8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Power corrupts. Ganondorf may target somebody, corrupting them without their knowledge. That player has a X% chance to die each night, starting at 10% and doubling each time the player survives. Only one corrupted person at a time; 1 Day cooldown starting from the night the target dies) NIGHT ACTION

9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees) NIGHT ACTION

3rd Party Win Conditions:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sonic: Super Sonic - Collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds. (Chaos Emeralds are tradable items distributed randomly at the beginning of the game. Holder can use to get +1 point with a 2 day cooldown, and does not stack with other Emeralds. If holder dies, emerald(s) goes to last person to point at that person, random if N/A. Sonic gains a one-time use self-bane plus a kill ability when he has all seven emeralds)

Snake: Espionage - Discover the identity of all living Pokemon characters (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Mewtwo)

Sly Cooper: Master Thief - Steal Carmelita's police files, or outlive her. (Files are stolen during normal Cluefinder use if he targets Carmelita. Successful file steal will grant Sly a two-use scry item)

Carmelita Fox: I'll get you Cooper! - Arrest Sly Cooper, or outlive him. (Carmelita is granted an extra life upon arresting Sly)

Banjo-Kazooie: Jinjo Rescue - Must protect at least half the players from a randomized list given at the game's start. (List will be roughly five or so)

Pheonix Wright: Not Guilty! - Choose a player. Must protect your 'client' player from lynch throughout the game. If that player is night-killed, select a new client.

Master Chief: Alien Killer - Eliminate all the 'space' characters (Covenant Elite, Fox, Krystal, Falco, Wolf, Samus, Olimar, Ness, and Lucas)

Assorted additional rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity.
    2) Day and night is 48hrs. Might be reduced depending on speed of play.
    3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
    4) Role claiming and Narrator PM posting is not allowed either.
    5) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
    6) ...except for 'Classic' roles such as the baner, devil, seer/fool, and masons.
    7) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor.
    8) If Sephrioth attempts to control someone's ability without knowing it, and gets it wrong, the ability fails and he is penalized with a 1 day cooldown.
    9) If K. Rool is killed the first time, and there are NO other Villains, he will be resurrected immediately.
    10) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
    11) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone who severely ticks me off.
    12) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. Such PMs will be non-official though.
    13) Keep an eye out for minigames! If I can get them working, you will be able play for prizes!
    14) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
    15) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.
    16) You may PM the Narrators with one role you would like to be, and one role you would not like to be. We may or may not ignore it, so don't try to get any ideas.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW Central VII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

USB!

Can I be in in advance?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Y'know, I think I've taken enough of a break, and I'm thinking of getting back into these things. What's happened during my long absence? Anything I need to know, or that I can use to help shake off the rust?

4. - Top - End - #244
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Y'know, I think I've taken enough of a break, and I'm thinking of getting back into these things. What's happened during my long absence? Anything I need to know, or that I can use to help shake off the rust?
    WW Classic looks like it's in serious need of Auto-Lynch replacements, if you want to get in on that.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

Can we get one more player for Mr. Zolrane's The Infected? Thank you.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #246

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Can we get one more player for Mr. Zolrane's The Infected? Thank you.
    Oh, thanks Lex, I was just about to do that ^_^. And yeah, some more peoples would be much appreciated.
    Avatars by Ceika and Ranger Mattos
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    There is a sad and surprising lack of songs about vomiting. This should be corrected.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    WW Classic looks like it's in serious need of Auto-Lynch replacements, if you want to get in on that.
    As mentioned - I'd like to play.

Should I post in the thread - I just need a role.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

8. - Top - End - #248
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    As mentioned - I'd like to play.

Should I post in the thread - I just need a role.
    Well, actually, you said:

Maybe. We'll see. Narrators are free to pm me, I'll decide if I can.
    I interpret "Maybe" as "Maybe", not as "Yes".
    Now, you're on the list.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

9. - Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thank you, clarification identified.

Everyone ok with Mafia recruiting starting after the new year?
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

10. - Top - End - #250

Thank you, clarification identified.

Everyone ok with Mafia recruiting starting after the new year?
    Fine by me... I look forward to actually participating in one of your Mafia games, instead of just reading the past ones.

Also, I also thank you for providing some inspiration for my own WW games, the City series. Mainly, the introduction of two enemy sides instead of one.

Speaking of the City series...

City of Darkness finished on the 4th of October. I am currently planning for the next in the series, City of Shadows. Mainly there will be few balance changes.

Possible changes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Assassins get a disguiser, who knows them at the begining of the game. Unlike other roles, he is 'Silent,' meaning he does not need to plot openly for his ability to be silent.
    • Villagers get an ability, shared with the Corrupt King: Any items they have are not revealed upon death.
    • The Head of the Assassins gets a new ability: if he starts a bandwagon, not joins it, but is the first person to point at who is lynched, he decides who gets the item among those that pointed at him.
    • Changing the 'Stonemasons' to the 'City Guard'. No new abilities, but gives a new pair or roles a possible target.
    • Introducing Lovers, one tied to the Monarchy, the other to the Assassins. Like in most games, if one dies, the other dies. Like in Mafia, if an evil team kills the correct one, they get a free scry. The goal of the Lovers: Survive. Done in one of two ways: simply stay alive until the end of the game, or get all the City Guards killed so they can leave the city.
    • The effects of Plotting will be more powerful for the baner and the killers.
    • A couple of secret roles that are revealed upon death or their effects activating. Disguisers can also 'create' new roles for their targets to appear as. Good for creating lots of confusion
    • I'm going to allow people to target those outside the game with their abilities or lynch point. However, this is not recomended: you could be chasing a former city guard outside the city for a day (no night abilities effect you, and you cannot use your own night abilties, and your point the next day is not counted), or anger a god (instant death). Mainly, point at someone outside the game if you think you have time to spare.

What do you think? Not paying attention to the secret roles, I think this would work... assuming I get enough people when I start recruitment in a few months, that is.
    Last edited by Eternal Drifter; 2010-11-21 at 09:52 PM.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

Witchunt II also needs to be added on the finished games. And Ghanz said that he might start a third one.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2010-11-22 at 02:14 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

USB 5 is now waiting for mod approval. Rules havent been added in yet, but sign-ups will start as soon as it is aproved.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

13. - Top - End - #253

OldWizardGuy

I was hoping for a few more than 21 people for my x-men game here so any last minute people will be welcome.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Universal Smash Bros 5! is currently recruiting here.

You know you want too.

15. - Top - End - #255

OK, I have been considering posting a WW like game on structured games, but I sent Thurfir a PM with no response, so I would just like to post that I would like to start a game at whatever date is open called Spy Wars. The basic idea of the game is in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
    Show
    There are 3 or 3+ teams, with a minimum of 9 players. There are 3 special characters: Alias, Medic, and Ace. In a 9 player game, only an alias. 12 players, only a medic and alias. All players start at 10 HP. The main moves are attack or check. To attack, a player rolls 1d10 and deals that damage to the player they choose. All players would have a IDDC. (ID dice count). A players IDDC would be 1d10+10. However, to make a successful check, (which I would roll privately), they would have to roll 1d20 and score high enough. It is intended to be difficult. The medic would PM me who to heal, and I roll 1d6HP back to that player. A medic CAN target his/herself. However, max HP is of course 10 HP. The Ace can make an automatic kill by posting a fake attack roll (1d10 result 10) on the thread and informing me that he/she is using ace attack. This move can only be done once for the whole game. The winners are the survivors of the winning team.

If I could have the date I could start this thread or opinions about any loose ends or bad balence that would need to be improved, please say so. Also, I would probably start this game after The Infected gets finished. I think we still need another player, or if we have another player they need to post their interest on the thread.

PS, question: If I were to just post this game, since everything seems in order, and I happened to be wrong and I was supposed to schedule it, could I get in trouble for that?

@V I'll do that. (wait for a second opinion I mean)
    Last edited by 101jir; 2010-11-28 at 08:46 PM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

16. - Top - End - #256

As that isn't really a WW game, you can just post it without waiting, although I'd wait for a second opinion on that.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

Exalted: The Wyld Hunt has started recruiting.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

18. - Top - End - #258
    Bugbear in the Playground

Though I haven't played WW on this forum... there's an idea I have for a small game setup [probably around 12-15 players would be best?]. I'm not sure exactly what the procedure we use here is for that, so might as well ask.
    Thelas

Ambiguously aligned Domain Wizard (Divination) 9/Iot7V 7 at your service.

If I am playing in or running a game and I don't seem to be showing up, PM me. Please.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Troll in the Playground

I recommend playing a game or two first before trying to run one, even if you've played on other forums before. It isn't a requirement, but it does help.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ghanz Nmi
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Witchunt II also needs to be added on the finished games. And Ghanz said that he might start a third one.
    Yeah, I'm thinking of going for a 3rd Witch-Hunt in January, where presumably people have more free time due to a lack of finals/holidays.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alright folks ... I know several of you are playing in Vampire IV.

So, why after an extended lynch phase has half my playerbase not voted yet (a little less than half after removing the dead)?

Go! Vote! You don't have much time!
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

2 more for USB 5 would be awesome so we can get started.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

About a dozen more for Exalted: The Wyld Hunt, please.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

24. - Top - End - #264

Based on a recent spree of Assassin's Creed Multiplayer, I realized just how similar it is to Werewolf. Just a whole lot more fast paced. So, this plan came to fruition. These rules are bits and pieces of the multitude of variations of WW that I've seen - and I think they come together quite nicely.

Spoiler
    Show

Number of Players Wanted: 25-40 (Large Game)
    Co-Narrator? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Intended Start Date? As soon as possible.
    Number of Variant Rules in Play: There are six variant rules in play:
    Spoiler
    Show

• Secrecy is Paramount: Should any Assassin/Mason reveal themselves to be an Assassin/Mason, the Borgia/Wolves will "Arrest" that player and nullify their point for the day, and it won't bode well for that Assassin
    • Action Interference: If two Seers scry the same target, there is a chance they will receive no information due to interference. Scrying Items do NOT affect / are affected by Scry Interference. Likewise, if there is a Scry and a Kill placed on the same target, the Scrier will be able to also know all or part of the Killer's identity. If two or more Kills occur, then shenanigans occur and a random event will happen, ending in the death of any number of participants, including none of them.
    • Wanted: A number of players will secretly be given a player that they are to eliminate, in addition to their normal role. Bonuses are given for eliminating players.
    • Territory Control: There will be opportunities for individuals to forgo their Day Action and instead undertake a special mission away from the main arena of play, affecting something in game depending on whether they succeed or not. Items, Roles, and allies brought on the mission affect mission success.
    • Tools of the Trade: There are a number of items that will be handed out at random or at specific intervals. Certain roles start with items as well. These can be traded via PM with the Narrator and the Recipient, and have a wide variety of effects. Some are permanent (Auditore Cape: +1 Vote during Day), some are triggered when they're needed (Smoke Bomb: Saves you from being killed during a single Night Phase), and some can be triggered during a specific phase (The Hidden Gun: One-use Day Kill).
    • Multi-Condition Victory: There are a number of objectives that each team must succeed to win. There are five conditions.
      1. The Apple: Whichever Side is holding the Apple at the end will win this condition.
      2. The Traitor: Nicolaus Copernicus/Traitor has turned tail from the Borgia/Wolves and is seeking out the Assassins. If he's alive, no one wins. If recruited by Assassins, they win this condition. If he is killed before he can be recruited, the Borgia win this condition.
      3. Liberation / Strengthen: Villagers are all given a tag stating whether or not they have a desire to influence the world somehow. If they do, they can become affiliated with either the Assassins/Masons or the Borgia / Wolves. Those with no affiliation cannot be recruited. Whichever side recruits the most wins this condition.
      4. Legitimacy: Having the right people at your back can make all the difference in the outcome of history. There are three outside factions that can be persuaded via Mission Completion to side with a group - The French, The Florentini/Medici, and Forli. To obtain a groups loyalty, each one will offer a mission periodically that can be taken up by anyone. Whichever side puts up the strongest/most members wins. Certain roles are worth more - Ezio Auditore is worth three villagers when determining which side is stronger. Whichever side has obtained the loyalty of the most groups wins this condition.
      5. Requiescat en Pace / An Example For All: If the number of Borgia/Wolves is ever larger than the Assassins/Masons and Villagers combined, then they win this condition and the game IMMEDIATELY ends no matter what the status of the other conditions are. The Assassins/Masons win this condition if and only if they are able to route the Borgia/Wolves and lynch/kill them all.

Villagers and Neutral players win simply by being alive at the end of the game.

Roles
    Spoiler
    Show

TAG Meaning
    [Attuned] Can use the Apple
    [Named] Counts for Victory Condition
    [Inner Circle] Starts knowing affiliated Circle members
    [Secret] Role Not Available to general population.
    [Mason/Wolf/Neutral] Affiliation of the Player
    [Recruitable] Player can be recruited by a faction

The Assassins (MASONS)
    Spoiler
    Show

Ezio Auditore (Alpha Mason) [Mason] [Attuned] [Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show

As the Alpha Mason, Ezio can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Ezio may attempt to Recruit a Villager.
    During the Night
    Ezio may perform a Night Kill every THIRD day in order to avoid accruing Notoriety.
    GEAR: Smoke Bomb, Auditore Cape

Claudia Auditore (Gossip/Day Baner) [Mason] [Attuned] [Named] [Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Claudia can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Claudia may elect one person to be hidden by the Courtesans, keeping them out of sight. May be performed every other day.
    During the Night
    Claudia can use the knowledge gained by the Courtesans to learn a target’s Affiliation.
    GEAR: Medicine

Niccolo Machiaveli (Seer) [Mason] [Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Seer, Niccolo can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May Point As Normal
    During the Night
    May use his knowledge of the city and his political skill to learn a target’s Role. (Affiliation AND Role).
    GEAR: None

La Volpe (Thief) [Mason] [Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Thief, La Volpe can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    La Volpe is a master thief, thereby enabling him to pick pockets of those around him for useful information. There’s a random chance that whomever he points at will be relieved of an item on them, and given to Il Volpe
    During the Night
    La Volpe can make use of his network of thieves and footpads to interfere with Borgia rule. By selecting a target, he can make that target’s night action, if any, nullified.

Fabio Orsini (Night Baner) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Night Baner, Fabio can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    By hiding someone away on Tiber Island, Fabio can keep that person out of Borgia gaze for a brief time, preventing anything bad happening to that individual. However, he CANNOT Bane himself.

Bartolomeo d’Alviano (Beast/Havoc) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bartolomeo can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Once during the game, Bartolomeo can bring in his mercenaries and cause havoc across the city, instigating a riot and causing all kinds of mayhem. All points, secret actions, and anything else that would happen that day become nullified.
    During the Night
    If Bartolomeo is victim of a night attack, he will take his killer with him.
    GEAR: Bianca, Bartolomeo’s Sword

Caterina Sforza (Rebel) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Rebel, Caterina can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    Caterina’s point counts for twice.
    During the Night
    No Actions

Leonardo da Vinci(Engineer) [Mason][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Engineer, da Vinci may perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Every other night, da Vinci’s brilliance will strike true and he will craft an item from the following list.
    • Smoke Bomb
    • Poison Dart
    • Hidden Gun Ammo
    • Fire Crackers
    Additionally, there is a chance that da Vinci will craft one of his larger projects, the effects of which are known ONLY to da Vinci.
    GEAR: Toolbox

The Borgia (WOLVES)
    Spoiler
    Show

Cesare Borgia(Alpha Wolf) [Wolf][Named][Attuned][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Alpha Wolf, Cesare can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal, but the point counts for twice.
    During the Night
    Cesare can attempt to solidify the loyalty of the villagers by recruiting townsfolk into the Templar Order. It’s a voluntary process, but the Borgia have ways of forcing conversion on a less willing subject.
    GEAR: Mastercrafted Armor (Smoke Bomb).

Micheletto(Serial Killer) [Wolf][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Serial Killer, Micheletto can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Micheletto is a master assassin – he thinks and acts as the Creed explains but he swears allegiance to the Borgia. Each night, he may kill someone that the Borgia elect.

Lucrezia Borgia (Disguise Artist) [Wolf][Attuned][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Disguise Artist, Lucrezia can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Lucrezia may chose someone and give them a different role should someone Scry them. Their role is still revealed upon death however.

Juan Borgia (Devil) [Wolf][Attuned][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Devil, Juan can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    Juan is known for his gluttonous nature and decadent parties. Between the wine and gossip, it’s easy for him to learn quite a bit about a person, revealing who they are despite all pretenses. Scrying someone as Juan reveals their Role and Allegiance.
    GEAR: Cod Piece

Iacopo de Grassi (Guardian) [Wolf][Named][Inner Circle]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Guardian, Iacopo can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    If another Wolf were to be killed without any other way to stop it, Iacopo will take the fall for his masters. He will be killed instead of the intended Target. If Iacopo has a way to stop a death as well, that gets used instead of dying himself.

The Agents (AGENTS)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Agents are a unique role: there are an unknown number of them, but there are always at least two of them. Agents are given a target – A specific character that they need to kill before they themselves are killed off. Agents themselves have a couple of abilities, as well as a randomized allegiance based on the random character they get assigned. If they succeed, they receive their target’s target, as well as new one shot ability.
    Agent (Agent) [Affiliation]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Agents can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal, but may also stalk another player. In doing so, they are told whether or not the selected player is the Agent’s Target.
    During the Night
    As Townsperson.
    GEAR: ???

The City of Rome (Neutral)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rome has become a battle ground, and Innocents are getting caught in the crossfire.
    Townsperson/Roman (Villager)
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Neutral] [Recruitable]
    Villagers are very standard. They can point during day time in order to lynch someone, but have no night abilities besides those bestowed by gear.

Nicolaus Copernicus(The Traitor) [Neutral][Named]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Copernicus is a scientist preaching against the church, and now he’s on the run from the Templars and is trying do whatever he can to survive. If the Templars catch him before he can deliver his documents to the Assassins, the Templars win The Traitor victory condition. If the Assassins can get his documents and then recruit him into the Brotherhood, Copernicus will be able to divulge and mark a Templar in disguise.
    During the Day
    May point as normal.
    During the Night
    Just try not to die.
    GEAR: Scientific Papers

SECRET ROLES
    Spoiler
    Show

These roles are ones that I'm posting solely for balancing against the other roles. If you have ANY interest in singing up for this game... don't open this set of spoilers. Seriously.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nikolai Orlov (Agent) [Mason][Secret]
    Spoiler
    Show
    A member of the Russian Assassin’s Guild, Nikolai intends to re-unify the guild across Europe in the 1700s to complete his own goals. Nikolai wins if he can make contact with the Assassins. He can perform the following abilities:
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    The Animus is glitching – Nikolai finds himself somewhere in ancient Roma, and can use his superior technology to win the day. Every Night, Nikolai can attempt to kill someone, and there is a chance the Animus will glitch again and enable the kill. Otherwise, the target is Baned and cannot be influenced by any actions that night at all.

Caha and Cahin (The Lovers) [Neutral] [Secret] [Recruitable]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Harlequin and the Hellequin, siblings Caha and Cahin have their own agenda. But what is it?
    If Caha dies, Cahin dies as well, but not before revealing the identity of the killer. If Cahin dies first however, Caha exacts vengeance and kills Cahin’s murderer before his own demise.
    During the Day
    May point as normal
    During the Night
    None.

Items
    Spoiler
    Show

The Apple
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Apple is an ancient artifact that holds the power to bend peoples minds to the will of the user. Whomever holds the Apple has a greater sense of presence, and has an extra +1 to their vote. Additionally, if they happen to be [Attuned] to the Apple, they are able to do one of the following in lieu of pointing:
    • Recruit a neutral player to your faction (if any)
    • Change someone elses point to a target of your choosing.
    • Cause a "Havoc" to occur, as Bartolomeo's ability.

Gaining Attunement:Anyone can become [Attuned] over the course of the game if they hold onto the Apple for more than five day phases in a row.

Smoke Bombs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Smoke Bombs are pocket sized tool used to escape your pursuers. If you were to ever fall victim to a nightly attack. They're not strong enough to use against a mob, but against a few assailants they can work wonders. If you ever get targeted while holding a Smoke Bomb, you automatically activate it and escape your pursuers.

Auditore Cape
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Auditore Family has a certain amount of prestige to their name, even after they were accused of treason. But the name Ezio Auditore remains spoken on many tongues and when they see the crest, they know that Ezio himself is backing that man's word. Owning the Auditore Cape gives you an additional vote during daytime votes. This is not a separate vote - your vote is worth two instead of one.

The Cod Piece
    Spoiler
    Show
    Juan Borgia's Cod Piece is quite a fearsome sight to behold. Whenever it's owner is to be targeted by a non-ability Kill, the Cod Piece scares them away, but it only works once on any given individual before it loses its scare factor, even if the Cod Piece changes owners.

Fire Crackers
    Spoiler
    Show
    This string of fireworks explodes violently when lit, causing a comotion to distract people. They're not effective against a lone assassin, but against a crowd of people, they can be quite effective at letting you slip away. Having these with you enables you to survive a daytime lynching, but they can't be re-used.

Medicine
    Spoiler
    Show
    Il Dottore's best product, this vial of medicine can heal many types of wounds, but it takes a bit to be administered - you can't give it to yourself when you would truly need it. But, if someone is "killed" overnight, you can revive them with this medicine during the day - their role remains unchanged. Additionally, they can cure being Poisioned.

Carnival Mask
    Spoiler
    Show
    This mask was hand crafted from the festivities in Venice, and wearing it obscures your face. By using it, it lets you hide your identity, making you scry as a villager with no affiliation.

Poison Darts
    Spoiler
    Show
    Poison Darts are filled with another of Il Dottore's finest craft. This particular concoction does more harm then help however, and by injecting someone with it, the victim will die in the next phase after you inject them -but they will still be able to take actions during that phase - including taking medicine to cure themselves.

Hidden Gun and Ammo
    Spoiler
    Show
    This rare implement enables a silent kill from a distance - but finding shots without wasting them can be challenging at best. There's a 75% Chance that the kill will succeed, and finding a shot that will work in the fine mechanisms of the gun will make you want to conserve your shot for the right moment.

Scientific Papers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Copernicus's proof of his theories, without them he cannot prove that the Templars are wrong about their stance on Science. If he is found and "Killed" by the Templars, he loses his papers and the Templars win the victory condition. If he is able to make contact with the Assassins, the papers are handed over and he can be safely inducted into the Brotherhood. Additionally, the papers will provide information for the Assassins to pinpoint a Templar agent and take them out.

Any feedback or offers of Co-Narrating this would be AWESOME.
    Last edited by Korias; 2010-12-09 at 01:42 AM.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Dwarf in the Playground

What ever happened with the Dr. Who game?

26. - Top - End - #266

What ever happened with the Dr. Who game?
    That was a long time ago - during the point in my life where everything collapsed and I didn't have time to finish Dr Who WW 2. If people are interested, I would gladly re-start it.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

I can help you co-narrate/spot any holes in the rules, but unless "20" rule has been waived, don't expect to get a spot for a looong time.

Unless someone will give you yours, of course.
    Above Us Only Sky

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I present to you.......

Spoiler
    Show
    Vampire: The Masquerade II - The Danse Macabre

This is not the abandonment of death, nor is it the breath of life. This is a funeral song, the musical interlude between life and death and this Requiem is all we have after the vital course of the former and the cold nothingness of the latter. Th Requiem has its crescendos and its diminuendos; its wild-eyed fanatics, blood-spattered madman, sensualists, revolutionaries and its would be conquerors. This is not the bittersweet music of the dearly departed, though - this is the symphony of the damned. How does one enjoy the sweet sound of it? One does what comes naturally when it plays, one dances.

This is the sequel to my Gehenna game, and this time I hope to have more balance then before. Each player will have two roles, a political and a clan. Each gives you a pair of win conditions, both must be achieved for a player to win.

The Roles:

The Camarilla

Clans
    Spoiler
    Show

Brujah - The Rabble are rebels and insurgents, fighting passionately for their disparate causes. The Brujah dream of a perfect society ~ for vampires.

As a member of Clan Brujah, you can raise a group to assist you in your endeavors. Once every three phases (day, night, day, or night, day, night) you may use your political power twice in a single phase.

Goal: Revolution! You must find all the clanless and bring them to your cause, only then will it be time to cut off the head of the tyrant Ventrue!

You must recruit as least one Catiff, and Ventrue must be dead.
    ---------------

Gangrel - The nomadic Outlanders are feral and wild. These solitary wanderers are the source of much of the lore that likens vampires to dark beasts.

As a member of Clan Gangrel, you have bestial powers, those who dare to attack you, may be able to destroy you. However, the price will be heavy. Anyone who lynch-votes or nightkill-votes for a Gangrel has a 50% chance of being killed themselves. After kills have been decided, the votes will be re-tallied.

Goal: Recession. How dare they command you? The idiots have had enough time to treat your clan like dogs. We must get out of this hellish place, if we are to survive.

You have a item called 'Writ of Recession' all members of the Camarilla's names must be on it. PM the Narrator with the names of every living member and you will accomplish this goal.
    --------------

Malkavians - Dangerously deranged and psychotic to a member, the Lunatics nonetheless possess uncanny insight.

As a member of Clan Malkavian you posses a knack for knowing who you are dealing with. However, madness clouds all things. You start the game with the political and clan roles of six players chosen at random. However, half of the information will be wrong. (Six political roles, and six clan roles. Six bits of information will be wrong.)

Goal: Madness. Goosefeathers, sane? No. Yes! How do you do?

You have ten items called "Ring of Dementia", you can hand these to players. If you accept them they lose their Clan power and gain:
    "You know the other people with the Rings of Dementia and the Malkavian." The ring may not be taken off, and votes for people with a ring do not get tallied. If you pass out all ten rings, you have accomplished your goal.
    -------------

Nosferatu - Disfigured and skulksome, the hideous Sewer Rats are forever barred from human society, but gather secrets from the darkness that hide them.

As a member of Clan Nosferatu you gather information rather quickly. You start the game knowing the political roles of two players chosen at random. Additionally, you may scry once per day phase.

Goal: Knowledge. You must build a great library of secrets. What games the others play? You must know them all.

You accomplish this if you can PM the Narrator with a list of all Political roles of all other players.
    -------------
    Tremere - A clan of sorcerous blood magicians, the Warlocks are widely distrusted....and just as widely feared.

As a member of Clan Tremere, you may use the art of blood magic. You start with three points of blood. Each time you use one of the powers, you must pay the blood point cost. You may use as many of the powers as you wish, at any phase. You regain blood at a rate of once per six phases. You may not have more then three points of blood.

The powers are:
    Blood Oath - Costs 2 Blood points, Targeting one other player, that player's votes against you are not counted for the next six phases.

Taste of Blood - Cost 1 Blood point, know the political and clan role of one player.

Boil the Blood - Cost 3 Blood points, make 3 votes to the target (Lynch during night, Kill during day.)

Goal: Defend. Those others are worried about the Betrayer and their own pathetic goals. You and your clan are worried about threats to the Camarilla, you must protect this place from the Sabbat.

Kill at least one Tzimisce and one Lasombra.
    ------------
    Toreador - Lovers of art and the aesthetic, the Degenerates are trapped in the stagnancy of undeath. The Toreador are passionate and decadent surrounding themselves in excess to stave off their encroaching malaise.

As a member of Clan Toreador you have many followers. If you would be lynched or killed, you instead lose one of your followers. Each of your followers can use your political action, once each. You start with three followers. You can gain a follower by adopting a Caitiff.

Goal: Artistic Recognition. What else would matter?

You must have at least five followers to win.
    ------------

Ventrue - The reluctant aristocracy of the Kindred, the Blue Bloods atone for their damnation by enforcing the Traditions of the Masquerade.

As a member of Clan Ventrue you have authority in the Camarilla no matter your political alignment. You are informed whenever a Camarilla member uses a political power, however, you are not informed of who that person is. Once per game, you may cancel the use of a political power from a member of the Camarilla.

Goal: Rulership. To rule in blood, is to rule in truth. Even from death, I shall rule.

You have five items called 'Inner Circle Ring' you must find five members of the Camarilla, and give them each one of the rings to win. Those with the ring lose clan abilities and gain:
    You know the other people with the Inner Circle Ring and the Ventrue." The ring may not be taken off, and votes for people with a ring do not get tallied.

Political Roles
    Spoiler
    Show

Justicar - You are one of the Seven might Vampire judges appointed by the Inner circle to be the Camarilla's eyes, hands and if necessary, firsts. You alone have the ultimate power to adjudicate matters regarding the Traditions. No one is above you.

Justicars have the power to destroy those who break the Traditions of the Camarilla, as such once per day phase, you may submit a kill vote. If the person you are voting for is Camarilla, your vote counts twice. In addition you know who your minions, the Archons, are.

Goal: The betrayer of the Camarilla must die.
    -----------

Archon - You are the selected minions of the Justicar. No justicar can be everywhere at all times, and there is no need with you around. There are two Archons

As a minion of the Justicar you are her eyes and ears where she cannot be. May either spy for her, or help her destroy those who stand opposed to her. Each day phase, you may either scry upon one player at a 50%, or chose to help the Justicar, you do not know who your kill vote goes to. It is tallied as an additional Justicar vote. (Including the doubling effect.)

Goal: The betrayer of the Camarilla must die.
    ------------

Prince - You are the local leader of the Camarilla, everything is under your whim. Nothing should happen without your approval. However, sadly, there is a betrayer. This must be rectified. Then again, the blame could go to those pesky Primogen.

The Prince has the power to call a blood hunt. Once per game, you may choose a single target of the Blood Hunt, every member of the Camarilla's vote will be counted as voting for that person. In addition, any Lynch-votes you make count as two instead of one.

Goal: Destroy the Primogen.
    -----------

Primogen - That idiot prince has lured a Justicar into our city. This must be dealt with. If the betrayer was to be killed, he would leave, however there is another way. If we were to kill him, and the Prince we could raise a new puppet Prince. That would do nicely.

The Primogen can gainsay the Prince, they must do so during the Day phase, the following night phase's lynch-vote by the prince will count as one less vote. Meaning if the Prince votes for someone, and the day phase before he was gainsay'd three times, he would be tallied as -1 vote to that person. There are two Primogen. They do not know each other or the Prince.

Goal: Destroy the Justicar and the Prince
    ------------

Betrayer - What have you done? They were a dream, they were a wonderful dream. Now you understand the nightmare of what you have done. You have broken the laws of the Camarilla, was it to save them? No, it was only for...no. It was selfish. Can you stop yourself before you do it again?

You have performed the horrible crime of Diablerie, the consumption of the soul of another. While this has caused others to hate you, you have learned of the great power it gives. You start the game with the stain of your crime, and the power it grants. Have a blood-shield. If you would be lynched or killed, you expend this shield instead. In addition, you may make a nightkill vote. If your target dies, you gain another blood-shield.

Goal: Destroy the Archons and the Justicar so you may live.

The Sabbat

Clans:

Spoiler
    Show
    Lasombra - The shadowy, wicked Keepers nominally lead the Sabbat. Clan Lasombra serves itself first and its inner darkness second.

As a member of Clan Lasombra you control the shadows. You know the power they hold and can even bring them to life. Your eyes are many, and your arms spring up from the Abyss. Once per night phase, you may control the shadows to choke out another's voice. Their votes do not count.

Goal: The Camarilla is weakened by inner turmoil. From nothingness they come, and it is your job as the Stuart of shadows to help them along.

At least four members of the Camarilla must be killed.
    ------------

Tzimisce - A clan of fallen nobles from the Old Country, the brilliant but monstrous Fiends now serve the Sabbat. They wield the fearsome Discipline of fleshcrafting.

As a member of Clan Tzimisce you have the power of fleshcrafting. Subjects are the only thing you are lacking, if you could acquire one, you it would help you immensely. Each day phase you may choose a single target to become your 'subject' if they would be killed, they are not. Instead, you give them one 'gift'. The 'gifts' are as follows:

Spoiler
    Show
    Bone Carapace: The target gains the 'Beast' ability. However, the problem with such gifts is that none will follow them. Their lynch-votes no longer count.

Monstrous Vestige: The target's lynch votes are counted twice. However, there is no denying the new look of the creation you have made. Everyone will know who they are, and who they were. A public announcement will be made of their Clan.

Horrid Form: The target becomes the perfect killing machine, sadly the mind just had to go. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. The target's lynch votes and political/clan powers no longer work. However, each day phase, he may make five kill votes.

A single target, cannot have more then one 'Gift' you may target yourself with this ability.

Goal: You must spread the gifts that you give.

Give five 'gifts'.
    ---------------
    Panzer - There are no Caitiff in Sabbat controlled territory, there are only Clan Panzer, a bloodline created through the lack of Clan. Why do others not see the light? No matter.

As a member of 'Clan Panzer' you do not have a Clan power. You however can be adopted like a Caitiff. If this happens, you are treated like any other Caitiff, however you are always aligned with the Sabbat.

Goal: Be adopted into a 'true' clan.

Political:

Spoiler
    Show
    Bishop - You are the head of the Sabbat, your rule is law, and those who oppose you, no longer walk with the damned. The rule by fear and power.

Sabbat Bishop can command all members of the Sabbat into action, once per phase, you may command any Sabbat member to change the target of their power to your choice of targets.

Goal: Bring the Independent Clans and the Camarilla to their knees. You have a item called 'Oath of Sabbat'. You may offer it to another player, if they accept it, they lose all other Political affiliations, and gain 'Sabbat Follower' political affiliation. If there are more 'Sabbat Follower' then any other political affiliation, your goal is complete.
    ----------------

Sabbat Follower - You know in your heart the Sabbat is the only true way. Only those who follow the path of Freedom can truely feel the inner monster relieved. You cannot chain it in bonds of humanity, you must follow the way you know to be true. Ride the beast out, you are a monster, act accordingly.

As a Sabbat Follower, you are not afraid of the darker attacks that the Camarilla is afraid of. Once per day phase, you may kill Vote.

Goal: If there are more 'Sabbat Follower' then any other political affiliation, your goal is complete.
    ----------------

Paladin - The Bishop is the ruler of the Sabbat, and you are his hand of justice. Those who refuse to join, must die. So it is written, so it will be done.

The Paladin is a fearsome creature, and has two very powerful abilities. If he is lynched, all those who voted for him are also killed. And, The Paladin can take the lynch instead of any target, chosen before the lynch is tallied.

Goal: If there are more 'Sabbat Follower' then any other political affiliation, your goal is complete.

Independent clans do not have a Political role, only a Clan Role, they however, each have two VERY powerful abilities. They have no allies however, and have fairly hard goals.

Clans:

Spoiler
    Show
    Assamite - Dreaded killers and diablerists on a terrible quest for Kindred vitae, the Assassins have perfected the art of silent kill.

As a member of Clan Assamite, your public lynch votes, do not count. Instead you make a privet lynch vote. If your public and privet lynch votes are the same, however, both are counted.

In addition, each day phase, you may vote for a kill. If your kill is succesful, you gain a 'promotion' point. Your kill vote counts again for each 'promotion' you have.

Goal: The blood of the other Kindred offends you, they will all meet their maker. But, you are not a killer for free.

You must gain at least 3 promotion points, and you must be a member of at least 4 successful lynches.
    -------------

Followers of Set - Corrupting and deadly, the Serpents are feared for their evil, yet sought out for their arcane knowledge and sinister gifts.

As a member of Clan Followers of Set you have the following power:

You may give a gift to anyone, the gifts are as follows:

Spoiler
    Show
    Power - If the target has a power that uses, or gains them 'points' you give them another of those points. (This does not work on 'Sin' points)

Wealth - The next vote the target makes, will be counted twice.

Love (Lust) - If the target would be destroyed, it instead isn't.

Those in Set's debt follow your commands, however, you may have to....reacquire that debt. When you give a gift to a player, if they accept that gift they also gain a 'Sin' point. You know what powers players that have 'Sin' points have. You may access any of those powers, however, if you do. Remove a 'Sin' point from that player.

Goal: Spread Sin, if more players have 'Sin' points then don't you win the game.
    ----------------

Giovanni - Insular and incestuous, the Necromancers ply their trade in blood, money and the souls of the dead.

As a member of Clan Giovanni you have the powers over the dead. You many powers, however, you must gain the power to use them.

You start the game with 3 'Nercosis' points. You use them to fuel various spells, they recharge at a rate of one per six phases. The spells are as follows:

Spoiler
    Show
    Raise Zombie: Cost 3 Points, You gains a Zombie follower, it lynch-votes with you, and if you would be killed, it is instead destroyed.

Enslave Ghost: Cost 2 Points, You gain a Ghost Follower, once per day phase, it can scry upon a target. It has a 50% chance of finding out the Political or Clan of the target.

Restore Unlife: 5 Points, You may target a killed player. If you do this, they are returned to the game. They may not use any powers for three phases.

Clan Giovanni controls vast amounts of wealth, and as such can command the mortals of most any town. Once per game, you can call in 'the Family' to assist you on a lynching. The lynch-vote is not tallied, instead only your vote is considered.

Goal: All of this bickering, silly really. Maybe if the leadership of the bickering groups was taken out the groups would stop fighting. You must destroy the Prince, both Primogen and the Bishop. In addition, you must destroy the Lasombra and the Ventrue. You win if this is done, without any other members of either group killed.
    --------------------

Ravnos - The nomadic Deceivers are masters of illusion and guile, malevolently working their tricks as they travel from city to city.

As a member of Clan Ravnos you are a master of chemistry, the discipline of illusion. When you are scried, you choose a Clan or Political, that is what you scry as. In addition, if you are lynched, the next lowest target for lynching is instead lynched. If the power is used, you are announced destroyed. However, after one phase, you are announced 'resurrected' and cannot lynch-vote for three phases. You have nothing to save you from a kill vote.

Goal: If you are alive when someone else wins, you instead win.

Clanless

Spoiler
    Show
    Caitiff do not have a clan or Political affiliation, however, they can be adopted. If this happens, they gain the Clan affiliation of their adopter, and the clan powers. However, if the clan requires 'points' they start at Zero.

Day and Night phases will be changed to mean the opposite for this game. If you have a 'any-time' power, it must be given before the 2 Hour warning for end of phase. Each phase will last 72 Hours, at the 6 hour, 4 hour, and 2 hour marks a 'Warning' will be posted. At the 4 hour mark, no public posts will be considered valid, and at the 2 hour mark, no privet actions will be counted.

Any Question, Comments, Issues, Witty Retorts?

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

29. - Top - End - #269

@Tialat: How does adopting a Clanless Caitiff work, exactly? Is it a PM'd thing, does it take a night action, or what?

@Irbis: I'm assuming you mean for the Assassin's Creed one, yes? That one wouldn't start till February when I have more time anyway - my current situation has finals, which have never really co-existed well with WW games for me.

If you're talking about Dr. Who, that game would be 15-ish people. I recall that the previous ones got rather large for my tastes and that made it extremely complicated since there were a bunch of little tiny factions running around.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Oops, forgot to add that.

Adoption: an Unholy Act

By PMing the Narrator, and a Caitiff, you may offer adoption to the Caitiff. If the Caitiff accepts, then the Caitiff gains the Clan of the Adopter. This may be done during any phase, and does not use up any actions.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”