New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Archonic's Archaic Acronymical Antidisestablishmentarianism Random banter 148

Serves me right for going to get a snack.

Malfunctioned... What kind of eyebrow piercing are you getting? I'm imagining the ones I'm familiar with and not really conceiving of any that seem to fit you...
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-10-01 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Archonic's Archaic Acronymical Antidisestablishmentarianism Random banter 148

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post

Malfunctioned... What kind of eyebrow piercing are you getting? I'm imagining the ones I'm familiar with and not really conceiving of any that seem to fit you...
    Like this basically. I want to get either my lip or tongue (I could probably fit quite a few on mine actually....) done instead but the whole 'you live under my roof, my rules' thing means a no to that. However a eyebrow piercing is third on that list.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malfunctioned View Post
    Like this basically. I want to get either my lip or tongue (I could probably fit quite a few on mine actually....) done instead but the whole 'you live under my roof, my rules' thing means a no to that. However a eyebrow piercing is third on that list.
    my tongue is too short to pierce but i'm getting a tattoo sooner or later to compensate
    Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
    Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post
    Damn you, Avocado. i'll never be able to look at a duck again without thinking that they're trying to disguise themselves as dogs.
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

4. - Top - End - #304
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

I couldn't deal with a piercing. Needles.... *shudder*

To top it off, I had to get a shot yesterday, and today, and now another one tomorrow. Gawd, I hate needles.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Firbolg in the Playground

My parents are ok with me getting piercings, but not tattoos. My parents are extremely strange people. I think it has something to do with being able to remove piercings, but not tattoos. Whatever.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    My parents are ok with me getting piercings, but not tattoos. My parents are extremely strange people. I think it has something to do with being able to remove piercings, but not tattoos. Whatever.
    you can remove tattoos, it's just very expensive and hurts liek hell
    Damn you, Avocado. i'll never be able to look at a duck again without thinking that they're trying to disguise themselves as dogs.
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalAvocado View Post
    you can remove tattoos, it's just very expensive and hurts liek hell
    And leaves a scar in the shape of the tattoo... So really, it's not truly removed.

I have never gotten a tattoo or piercing. I don't really see much point in it, so I likely never will. Also never branded, cut or mutilated myself in any way... I've got 2 surgical scars. That's it. Neck and chin.

Had a friend who made his own "tattoo" on his hand... I think he used a knife, but it may have been burnt in.
    Last edited by Thajocoth; 2010-10-01 at 10:08 PM.
    Avatar by me. It's Incendius Darkscale, a Good Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Demonskin Adept, Prince of Hell, worshiper of the Platinum Dragon (Bahamut), specializing in Fire and Lightning, wielding a staff in each hand.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thajocoth View Post
    And leaves a scar in the shape of the tattoo... So really, it's not truly removed.

I have never gotten a tattoo or piercing. I don't really see much point in it, so I likely never will. Also never branded, cut or mutilated myself in any way... I've got 2 surgical scars. That's it. Neck and chin.

Had a friend who made his own "tattoo" on his hand... I think he used a knife, but it may have been burnt in.
    i had friends who did their own tats and piercings.... hell, we pierced this one kids shoulder blades at school
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

9. - Top - End - #309

I couldn't bring myself to get a tattoo or piercing. I don't feel self inflicted pain really shows anything about me, and I'm a little paranoid. Even though I've never been in a fight, I consider piercings a huge liability.
    Chivalry-the practice of hitting things and claiming it is for the good of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    Apparently people can get jaded by over-exposure to awesome.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Partof1 View Post
    I couldn't bring myself to get a tattoo or piercing. I don't feel self inflicted pain really shows anything about me, and I'm a little paranoid. Even though I've never been in a fight, I consider piercings a huge liability.
    *shudders* Don't get me thinking about stuff like that.

Does anybody else get a weird feeling when you hear about people's injuries in the same area? Say if someone's talking about getting a finger cut off you finger starts to feel funny. I hate that.

Argh, I'm doing it to myself.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2010-10-01 at 11:15 PM.

11. - Top - End - #311

NecromancerGuy

Hmm, sympathy pain, maybe?

Sometimes, not very often though.

I think it's almost culturally expected at times for guys to feel sympathy pain in regards to, y'know, injuries of that nature.

...Hmm. That causes me to think on a thought-line that probably should never be thought.

Anyhoo, I've never really understood a fear of needles.

That's why I just have a fear of needles and other sharp pointy things piercing my eyes and leaving me without eyes and blind.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #312

I do it all the time. though sometimes I manage to block it out. A good dosage of anime and the Internet has taught me that.

But sometimes you really can't help imagining it. Even in a movie.

13. - Top - End - #313

help....
    It's BACK!

14. - Top - End - #314

NecromancerGuy

Um, what?

I think your post got eaten there, buddy.
    Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MethosH View Post
    help....
    Help with what?
    Avatar by me. It's Incendius Darkscale, a Good Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Demonskin Adept, Prince of Hell, worshiper of the Platinum Dragon (Bahamut), specializing in Fire and Lightning, wielding a staff in each hand.

16. - Top - End - #316

Not sure...
    It's BACK!

17. - Top - End - #317

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    And the main character was called Quintus! His commander being Virulus; and me knowing my obscure Middle English words, it lead to giggles.
    I actually got that joke though, due to The Miller's Tale. 'Queynte' indeed.

Don't forget Genghis Kan: The Original 'Mongol'.
    And those were in the top twenty DVDs sections.
    'Mongol'
    He was Mongolian.
    So why 'Mongol'?!?
    Many lulz were had.

I was small, and the wheel was big. Sadly, no pictures for supposed cuteness exist.
    Yeah, I forgot to bring a camera. Shame really, I could've taken a photo of the HORSE LAND picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Hmm...

My Bleeding Heart

Ms.Emily Watkinson has fallen in love! Too bad her lover is a creature of the night. Will she stay her heart, or fall victim to the tall, dark stranger?

No, I still think you two are better at this than me. :/
    I'd still say that yours are better than the real things.
    The Dark Viscount, anyone? What about Rake Beyond Redemption? Both are real titles from Mills & Boon.
    They'd even started selling them as 2-in-1 books.

{scrubbed}
    Scrubbed material just makes me curious. Shows me right for being at a party when the red text was going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    ION: More people need to pull their heads out of their butts, and look at the world around them.
    Calm down, dear boy. *pats on head*

Quote Originally Posted by MethosH View Post
    help....
    FRED
    AAAAA

ION:
    My Horns & Halos costume was the best thing ever. Kitchen foil halo and two paper wings cellotaped to my shirt = ultimate victory. Especially considering that I lost the wings within five minutes.

18. - Top - End - #318

NecromancerGuy

Weird, usually my eyes just slide over it like they don't want to read the red text when I see it.

I think it has something to do with holes in reality and Pratchettian invisibility.

Genghis Khan. One of the most successful men ever. 1/6 of the world is descended from him, after all. I think the only guy who did better than that is Chromosomal Adam, though IIRC, he had a population bottleneck to help him out. Same, I think, for Mitochondrial Eve and the half dozen women from whom half of all ethnic hebrews are descended.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-10-02 at 05:49 AM.
    Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #319

Genghis Khan. One of the most successful men ever. 1/6 of the world is descended from him, after all. I think the only guy who did better than that is Chromosomal Adam, though IIRC, he had a population bottleneck to help him out. Same, I think, for Mitochondrial Eve and the half dozen women from whom half of all ethnic hebrews are descended.
    To be fair, statistically speaking everyone in Europe is descended from Charlemagne and similar historical figures. It's more likely than not that you, too, are descended from him, being white.

20. - Top - End - #320

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Hmm...

My Bleeding Heart

Ms.Emily Watkinson has fallen in love! Too bad her lover is a creature of the night. Will she stay her heart, or fall victim to the tall, dark stranger?

No, I still think you two are better at this than me. :/
    No, see, that's iust the plot of every vampire romance ever. You're in the wrong genre.
    Also, I think 'too bad' is too colloquial a phrase, given the whole point is going to be about how love is such an amazing, exalting experience.
    I should point out, that all this is based on my own personal impression, which is not based on any actual experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Eyed Fred View Post
    Scrubbed material just makes me curious. Shows me right for being at a party when the red text was going down.
    Me too. Obviously I get the point of scrubbing posts, but I can't help but wonder what people said, especially if they're people I know.
    And I was, I think, in a restaurant at the time. Night out with Ruddigore peoples!

Calm down, dear boy. *pats on head*
    Careful Fred. We don't want a repeat of this incident.

ION: I have acquired new shoes and the requisite socks for my Ruddigore costume. All ready now.
    IOON: while sleeping over at a friend's house, he being away but having left me his keys, I ended up staying up a couple extra hours reading his books rather than sleeping. I am not as other inebriated people.
    IOOON: My dad's doing pretty well at getting some of our old games working on the family computer (Much newer than said games). Nostalgia.
    IOOOON: I am saddened by the fact the internet does not hold means for me to rewatch The Ink Thief.
    Last edited by Thufir; 2010-10-02 at 01:30 PM.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

ICalm down, dear boy. *pats on head*
    *barks*

That's no fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Found an interesting website. Strange conversations, illustrated. Like this one, or this one. This one's funny too.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

23. - Top - End - #323

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Found an interesting website. Strange conversations, illustrated. Like this one, or this one. This one's funny too.
    Heh... I like this site.

"Cold hot dogs. That's an oxymoron."

"Thank you for pointing that out."

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

So, I quote my dad now, "That damned doctor, Wikipedia knows more!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    IOOON: My dad's doing pretty well at getting some of our old games working on thefamily computer (Much newer than said games). Nostalgia.
    Oh, what games? Now I'm curious. And nothing's like nostalgia.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

26. - Top - End - #326

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Oh, what games? Now I'm curious. And nothing's like nostalgia.
    Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Jazz Jackrabbit, Lemmings... some others.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Jazz Jackrabbit, Lemmings... some others.
    D-did you just say Jazz Jackrabbit?

...Thufir, I love you forever now. ;W; JAZZ JACKRABBIT!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Oh gods I loved that game!

Awesome green bunny powah!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

29. - Top - End - #329

Yep. Though, I really liked Spaz, in the second game.
    If I get round to doing an avatar for Video Game Week, it will be one of those two rabbits.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

I've had three phone calls today.

All three of them lasted 3 minutes 38 seconds.

This stuff be freaky.

In unrelated news, I have terrible muscle ache all over.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.