New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Archonic's Archaic Acronymical Antidisestablishmentarianism Random banter 148

Breaking news!

There is an I in Team!

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Archonic's Archaic Acronymical Antidisestablishmentarianism Random banter 148

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Breaking news!

There is an I in Team!

Spoiler
    Show
    My god. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIIIIIIEEEEE!!!
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

That's more of a conspicuous lack of i.
    The following errors occurred with your search:

1. This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between searches. Please try again in 306 seconds.

4. - Top - End - #484

Following the drama theme, I just had my first meetup with my drama society, and it was awesome. In both the contemporary and traditional senses. I've already signed up for the writers' group.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's another way of looking at it, for those that would want to be a selfish teammate... An anagram of Team is Meat. As in Meatshield. Or... If you're all stranded and starving, just as meat. This means that your team's purpose is your own survival. You don't need an 'i' in there for that. The 'i' would mean they're all you, and you don't want them to all be you.
    Avatar by me. It's Incendius Darkscale, a Good Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Demonskin Adept, Prince of Hell, worshiper of the Platinum Dragon (Bahamut), specializing in Fire and Lightning, wielding a staff in each hand.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I said, "I am not a crook" in Government today. Most people had no idea what I was talking about. Truly, this is sad. This statement is in no way political.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I said, "I am not a crook" in Government today. Most people had no idea what I was talking about. Truly, this is sad. This statement is in no way political.
    WHAT?!? I've lived in Australia my whole life, have no interest in any nations politics, and I know that Richard Nixon quote like the back of my hand!

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

Babysitter home with young boy and young girl. She get call parents, who are working night shift in factory asking if everything is fine. She tells them da, but the large statue of Lenin in daughter's room is unsettling.

Later, she is arrested by KGB for calling great father of motherland "unsettling". She is sent to count trees in Siberia.

Such is life in Moscow.
    Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
    Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post
    Damn you, Avocado. i'll never be able to look at a duck again without thinking that they're trying to disguise themselves as dogs.
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

9. - Top - End - #489

I need a nap. I need a nap in the worst kind of way.

Curse you, Playground. You're taking away my nap time with your interesting topics and fun-to-be-around peoples.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

What on earth are you talking about? I'd watch wear you're treading if I were you.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post

Curse you, Playground. You're taking away my nap time with your interesting topics and fun-to-be-around peoples.
    Ya we'll do that

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

What on earth are you talking about? I'd watch wear you're treading if I were you.
    it's a parody of creepy internet stories...
    Damn you, Avocado. i'll never be able to look at a duck again without thinking that they're trying to disguise themselves as dogs.
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    WHAT?!? I've lived in Australia my whole life, have no interest in any nations politics, and I know that Richard Nixon quote like the back of my hand!
    D= And it was a government class...that...that is seriously sad. -_-; You should show them the meaning of "Big Stick Policy" if they don't learn their political history.

...sorry, it was the only reference I could think of on the fly. <.<;

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post

;w; Sorry? *offers you a kitten as compensation*

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalAvocado View Post
    Babysitter home with young boy and young girl. She get call parents, who are working night shift in factory asking if everything is fine. She tells them da, but the large statue of Lenin in daughter's room is unsettling.

Later, she is arrested by KGB for calling great father of motherland "unsettling". She is sent to count trees in Siberia.

Such is life in Moscow.
    Soviet Creepypasta is best creepypasta.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    i love how the ending is always the same
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Not funny at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgD_-dRZPgs

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

sorry man... i didn't mean it like that
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

So, this woman I happen to live with, that has known me most of her life and should've known better, cooked tacos in the same building I live in. With my throat choking and burning, I left while she aired the place out, and I finally decided that she didn't know me as well as she should, and intended to explain the situation. (Always the optimist...) Nope, she states outright that she was just being inconsiderate. That makes it no different than putting her hand around my neck and shoving fire down my throat... I should NEVER have to deal with that in a place where I sleep. She thinks it's fine simply because, in 15 months, she's only done this twice. (Last time was seafood.) It ISN'T. I no longer respect or trust her. Anything else she could possibly have done could be forgiven. Punching me in the face could even be forgiven. She also owes me about $19,000 which I'm not charging any sort of interest on... She wouldn't still even own her house if not for that, but she has the gall to cross my one major boundary...

Ignore me. I know no one else here can relate. I'm just venting.
    Avatar by me. It's Incendius Darkscale, a Good Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Demonskin Adept, Prince of Hell, worshiper of the Platinum Dragon (Bahamut), specializing in Fire and Lightning, wielding a staff in each hand.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Thajocoth View Post
    So, this woman I happen to live with, that has known me most of her life and should've known better, cooked tacos in the same building I live in. With my throat choking and burning, I left while she aired the place out, and I finally decided that she didn't know me as well as she should, and intended to explain the situation. (Always the optimist...) Nope, she states outright that she was just being inconsiderate. That makes it no different than putting her hand around my neck and shoving fire down my throat... I should NEVER have to deal with that in a place where I sleep. She thinks it's fine simply because, in 15 months, she's only done this twice. (Last time was seafood.) It ISN'T. I no longer respect or trust her. Anything else she could possibly have done could be forgiven. Punching me in the face could even be forgiven. She also owes me about $19,000 which I'm not charging any sort of interest on... She wouldn't still even own her house if not for that, but she has the gall to cross my one major boundary...

Never deal with people who owe you money. Except to get said money.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

were you allergic or something? if it was just the fact that she was putting an unpleasant irritant near you then i can relate
    Last edited by CynicalAvocado; 2010-10-05 at 07:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

were you allergic or something? if it was just the fact that she was putting an unpleasant irritant near you then i can relate
    Were, not we're.

I too have the same question though.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Were, not we're.

I too have the same question though.
    yeah, i tend to do that a lot
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

It's a lot like an allergy. Throat closes up, and in the case of spicy food, burns. Sends my brain into a panic, and I was trying to code. (Working from home.) Happens when smells are too strong for me, I think...

She also happens to be the person I always go to... Explains how social stuff works... Gives advice for various situations... She's much of why my Asperger's is almost completely invisible to the average person. I trusted and respected her more than anyone else. And she's my mom. I moved back in 15 months ago, and will be moving out again within the next few months, most likely across the country to Irvine, Ca.
    Last edited by Thajocoth; 2010-10-05 at 07:54 PM.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

It's a lot like an allergy. Throat closes up, and in the case of spicy food, burns. Sends my brain into a panic, and I was trying to code. (Working from home.) Happens when smells are too strong for me, I think...

She also happens to be the person I always go to... Explains how social stuff works... Gives advice for various situations... She's much of why my Asperger's is almost completely invisible to the average person. I trusted and respected her more than anyone else. And she's my mom. I moved back in 15 months ago, and will be moving out again within the next few months, most likely across the country to Irvine, Ca.
    Oh God, I'm sorry.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

Logically, this might fade (hopefully), and I'll have the same trust and respect for her again. I just ate to get the taste out of my mouth...

EDIT: Found the full explanation of the problem, from the last time I posted it. It's in the spoiler tag:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=14
    Last edited by Thajocoth; 2010-10-05 at 08:01 PM.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

is she aware of this heightened sensory condition?
    Spoiler
    Show

bindrune by Icewalker

banner by araveugnitsuga

27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground

is she aware of this heightened sensory condition?
    Yes. She's known me for nearly 28 years. (Will be 28 in January.) That's all of my life and most of hers. She's gotten me out of a lot of bad situations created from it over the years. She's one of three people that I completely EXPECT not to be able to make this mistake.
    Last edited by Thajocoth; 2010-10-05 at 08:08 PM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Yes. She's known me for nearly 28 years. That's all of my life and most of hers. She's gotten me out of a lot of bad situations created from it over the years. She's one of three people that I completely EXPECT not to be able to make this mistake.
    I thought you were like 15. Woops.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

I thought you were like 15. Woops.
    That's why I was reluctant to state she was my mom. I'm a Video Game Artificial Intelligence Programmer with Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and 8 published titles, working on my 9th and 10th right now and talking to a company in California about a possible 11th. I am NOT 15. Saturnine Games just happens to let me work from home, and I've moved back in with my mom and brother (who should've also known, and stopped her from cooking tacos) as a temporary arrangement.

There's nothing wrong with being 15... I was 15 once... And I'd have a different list of accomplishments in the post 12 years ago... (My first games...) I'm just not.
    Last edited by Thajocoth; 2010-10-05 at 08:17 PM.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

You'd think she could at least warn you!
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal