Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 672
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford
    "He chomped me good. Thought I was next to be gobbled." Most of Ford's lower right side is covered with fresh blood, ruining his white furs.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Fafnal grunts and turns to his hawk, nodding and leaning over to speak to it in soft whispers. It takes to the sky and the druid nods to the companions before him.

    "Get yerself some healing then. We should move on from here though. I suspect you boys will want to stop by town and get yourselves some more arms before taking the trek up to the foot of the mountain. I dunno what you've been told, but Tejhnar thinks my old friend Jord up in the mountains can help in our fight."

    He nodded to the group, and gave the cooling body of the wurm a kick.

    "Come on ye, we'll head to safer ground. I have a place we can rest up inside the walls of Selnord, and I'll tell ye about what awaits on the mountain. You leave in the morning, so we best be off."

    Once Janick tends to the party, Fafnal leads the group the half mile to Selnord, and once inside its walls he leads along the outer most portion of the bustling city.

    Selnord smells of industry, but an industry run by bellows, forges and falling hammers. Carts litter the streets, coming and going, some filled with raw ore, some with finished materials, and some with crafted metal weapons and armor.

    Dwarves are more prevalent in Selnord as well. Many shop keepers and forge workers are stout and short stock, all with a heavy favor towards uncommonly large horns in their helmets.

    Once into the borough of smaller homes, these more shacks than anything else, Fafnal comes to a stop in front of what could be considered a large and well built shack. Once inside the place seemed actually quite cozy, furs lining the walls to keep out the cold and a smoke hole in the roof covered by a raised cap to prevent the winter snows from invading his sometime home.

    "Sit, I will summon a good friend to fetch us some of his hearty stew, and get you some new weaponry. The monster that swallowed me was a Remorhaz...The thing is a deceptively heated, as you found out. Make yourselves at home while I arrange things and get out of these gooey garments. Damn creatures.

    With that the druid disappeared into the only other room of the shack, and soon came out in a much less covered in filth set of furs, and ducked out the door.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    "Whatever it was, it isn't the first beastie to try to chomp and gobble ole' Ford. Looks like I dun be hidin' so well in the snow so well anymore."

    Ford waits for the man to return, and begins asking about their quest.

    "So we come'n to you ta talk about this nasty situation wit tha Rus. One o' tha druids under Tehjnar sent us to you. Whatever needs doin' we're your team."

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Daravon_35's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Spoiler
    Show

    As they begin the walk to the town Korack takes out his wand of lesser vigor and uses a charge each on Ford and Gunnar, restoring 11 hp over time.


    Korack takes a seat somewhat out of the way, even on the floor perhaps, letting the others find better seats. As he sits down and receives his bowl of stew he nods to Fafnal in respect and gratitude, "Thank you." And begins to eat as he starts to listen to the conversation unfold before him. Then almost suddenly out of nowhere, "Yes I agree with Ford. Please tell us what we can do for you. We are more then capable and more then ready."

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Fafnal comes back inside the hut with an ear to ear grin. A dwarf follows him, the stout being has a thick white beard and his hair tied back tight behind his head. They both sit and get themselves some stew, before Fafnal speaks again.

    "Its not what you can do for me boys, it's what you can do against that damn horde from Elsimar. We hear all sort of things here in Selnord, sending caravans north to keep the militia in Grensfel stocked with arms and armor. The horde is moving against our borders even now. Grensfel has been under siege for the past five days."

    He finished his bowl of stew and set it aside, grabbing up a drinking horn and pouring strong mead into it from a jug, and passing the jug around liberally to his guests.

    "Tejhnar has bade me to send you to aide them. I spoke with him at length, and we have decided that the best course of action is for the lot of you to travel to the foot of Olafspeak, and there among the icy caves I have an old friend. I haven't spoken to the Frost Giant Jordmundjr in some time, but when the men hunt at the base of the mountain they say they can still hear him coming and going, thunderous footsteps and rattling ice.

    Jordmundjr is the finest weaponsmith our legends tell of. His forge turned out some of the weapons wielded by those in the Aesirs realm. I will lead you to his place of rest, he is a hermit of sorts, but he loathes the evils in men. News of this horde could well bring him to use his abilities to aid you."

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford
    "A new blade for Ford? Now yer talkin! Ill drink to that, and Ill drink to the glorious deaths we will bring upon our enemies with our mighty new weapons!"

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ipphli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar

    Gunnar grumbles slightly at the idea of bargaining with a frost giant. "If you say we can trust him, then we cannot pass up such an opportunity. I feel we'll need every advantage we can get in the coming journey."
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

    Avatar by Ninjaman

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Fafnal leans over and speaks to his dwarven companion, who nods once again and gets up, lips smacking and bits of stew littering his beard. The dwarf speaks briefly before excusing himself.

    "Och, I'll bring a wagon by in the mornin' fer fafnal and you lot to take to the foot of Olafspeak. I'll get ye what yeh need fer weapons and such then too. Till the mornin'"

    Fafnal sees his old friend out, and then comes back to meander about his small home, pulling fur blankets from cabinets and from under seats. He piled them in the middle of the room and nodded.

    "Find a place to rest yourselves, and I'll wake you at dawn. Sleep well warriors."

    The Morning

    In the morning a quick breakfast of stout mead, bread and salted meat is had as the wagon is hitched up. The dwarf brings a Falchion for Ford, a Spear for Janick and three quivers of arrows with forty arrows each for Agilaz and whoever else may need ammunition for their bows.

    Once out of the city, the going is quick, as the wagon rolls along the well used trade road. Sometimes in the roll distance small nomadic groups can be seen, hunting parties for smaller tribal groups that live in the shadow of the mountain.

    Olafspeak towers above the snowy plains, its peaks reaching high into the sky, and being lost at the very top into the clouds. These clouds concealing the mortal worlds connection with that of the gods, the Bifrost Bridge.

    When the mountain was looming only a mile or so away Fafnal leads the horses off the packed road and the going slows. It takes the better part of four hours to reach the foot of the mountain. The wagon travels into a valley created by two smaller peaks, and Fafnal stops the wagon.

    "The wagon can go no further. Jordmundjrs cave is nearby, an hour trek directly up towards the main summit of the mountain. The cave can almost be seen from here, a great split in the ice. Set your course straight forward from here, and when the going turns to thick ice, you will see the entrance. If you do not return in the next few days I'll send my hawk to scout the mountain, to keep at eye on you."

    Fafnal bids farewell to your group, and leads the wagon away from the mountain, the horses already showing discomfort at the deeper colder snow.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Agilaz and Janick
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your keen eyes are able to make out easily the point some half mile up the slopes where many of the plateaus turn to packed snow and ice.



    Agilaz
    Spoiler
    Show

    Further up among the rising peaks you see a dark entrance, only a small sliver to your eyes but seen as a triangular crack in one of the Icy walls, and to be that size at this distance the entrance must indeed be thirty feet in height.


    Once the course is set, it takes the better part of the day to ascend to the icy plateaus, and once there the going is much smoother, though the ice is slick in some areas.

    The cave is more easily seen, a packed trail of snow and chunks of ice leading up to it. Where there are patches of ice of any size scratches and scrapes can be seen littering their surface, marring their smoothness.

    Dusk is just beginning to fall once the final expanse is traversed, and you stand before the towering cave entrance. It certainly looks big enough for frost giants to wander in and out. Light from the thin rays of sun that still slip over the curve of the horizon bounces around the entryway of the icy cavern, but it grows darker the further in you look.

    A shuffling, and low grunting noises can be heard from inside the cave.

    Anyone with Darkvision or Low Light Vision
    Spoiler
    Show
    Several great shaggy beasts lurk inside. They are a dirty white in color and two of them are feasting upon the fresh corpse of some sort of large avian.

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    Squinting, and using his hand as a makeshift visor: "Hmm. I see sumthin dere guys. Cant tell what. Too dark to see... Maybe some pets or sumthin'."

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ipphli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar

    Gunnar puts a hand to the hilt of his greatsword, but doesn't draw it yet. He looks over at Ford incredulously. "Pets? How many? Nevermind. Give me a minute..." Gunnar reaches back into his backpack and, after a few moments, pulls out a magical torch. Holding it up, he tries to get a view of whatever it is Ford is seeing.
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

    Avatar by Ninjaman

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    vikingofdoom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    "There's several beasts in there, eating a bird of some sort. Big one to. I suggest we leave them alone and head to the cave higher up the mountain." Agilaz responds to Gunnar's questions, calmly explaining the situation. On the other hand, clearing out an area to sleep in there could be helpful, as I don't want to try to climb this in the dark.
    Thanks to Vrythas for the awesome Myrddraal avatar.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    The sounds of your voices don't travel down into the cave, but once Gunnars torch is struck and its magical light glimmers down the icy ways, several of the creatures perk their ears, and turn. One bellows a warning to the others, and they are soon all alerted. The shaggy things are large, and their powerful hands end in wicked claws.

    The sound of a great...rhythm is heard deeper into the cave. On a further inspection it rings out against the cave walls. At first it may sound like a hammer, hitting a great forge...but then..it softens. The sound is identifiable then, as a great...snoring. The roaring of the shaggy beasts may or may not have awoken it. This does indeed seem the cave of something much larger.

    Current Positions
    Spoiler
    Show


    Everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Blue splotches on the ground note squares that are particularly slick patches of Ice. Treat these as difficult terrain, and any creature without crampons or clawed feet ending their turn in a square containing slick Ice must make a reflex save to remain on their feet.

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford
    "So its a fight then! Lets give 'em a good death boys!" Ford trots toward the nearest monster drawing his falchion. "Time to taste blood my new friend! Rrrraaaghhh!" He flies into a wordless rage and swings at the shaggy creature with all his might.

    Falchion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage: round 1/11
    HP: 66/66
    power attack for 5
    Attack: (1d20+7)[22] Damage: (2d4+20)[26]
    If possible crit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Confirm: (1d20+7)[17] Add: (2d4+20)[27]

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Janick carefully moves forward clutching his spear in one hand and his Holy Symbol of Oden in the other. He finishes a chant and then opens his mouth wide and lets out a roar of noxious green gas at two of the Yetis.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Nauseating breath at Yeti's 1 and 2 (30ft cone). Fortitude Save DC 19 or they are nauseated for 1d6 rounds.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    vikingofdoom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Agilaz moves behind the warriors, letting them take the brunt of the attack while he rains down death from afar.

    Bone Bow:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+11)[31]
    Threatening a crit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To Confirm: (1d20+11)[17], bonus damage (2d10+12)[24]

    Damage: (1d10+6)[15]


    EDIT: Targeting the guy Ford hit.
    Last edited by vikingofdoom; 2011-04-04 at 04:49 PM.
    Thanks to Vrythas for the awesome Myrddraal avatar.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Daravon_35's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Korack starts up his familiar chanting once more as it echoes throughout the frozen, frosty cave. His hands once again weaving intricate patterns in front of him, almost as if he was beckoning something to him. As the spirits and lights shift and flow around him behind him a bear like spirit standing on its hind legs is almost visible, roaring along with his chant.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Korack is using Spontaneous Summoner, to burn Cure Moderate Wounds to summon (1d3)[1] Black Bears as close as he can to Y3. Summoning is a full round action so they'll appear at the start of his next turn.
    Last edited by Daravon_35; 2011-04-04 at 07:38 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Current Positions
    Spoiler
    Show


    Gunnar and Fengr

    Gunnar and Fengr prepare themselves for combat, and move up to block the remaining beasts from being able to charge into the bulk of the party.

    Y3 receives a heavy blow from Fords falchion, it's chest gushing blood. It rears up to attack the Half-Orc and leaves itself wide open to an arrow that pierces it through the throat. Gurgling blood the thing slumps backwards clutching its wound, and shudders as it dies.

    Y1 and Y2 are encased in a foul smelling cloud emitted by Janick, and the both of them seem completely lost in their faculties. They look to the their comrades fighting and seem to want to fight, but their rumbling stomachs and disgusting belches coming from their mouths indicate that the cloud seems to have done its job in incapacitating them.

    Y4 Charges past Gunnar, provoking an attack of opportunity, and ends his charge in combat with Ford.

    Gunnars attack of opportunity
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+11)[18]
    (2d6+8)[12]


    Y4's attack on Ford
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+12)[23]
    [roll]1d10+4d6+12[/roll]


    Y5 Charges Fengr.

    Y5's attack on Fengr
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+12)[22]
    [roll]1d10+4d6+12[/roll]

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar

    Gunnars attack of opportunity cuts into the beast, blood gushing from its side.


    Ford
    Spoiler
    Show
    The powerful charge of the monster crushes into Fords body.

    (1d10+12)[16] + (4d6)[14]


    Fengr
    Spoiler
    Show
    The powerful charge of the monster crushes into Fengrs body.

    (1d10+12)[20] + (4d6)[20]

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Seeing the vicious attack Fengr took Janick rushes to his side, sacrificing his Fly spell to cast cure serious wounds on him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Cure serious wounds roll:

    (3d8+5)[20]

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    Ford is rocked backward by the beast, but rears up and returns in full force. He swings hard for the monster's bleeding chest.

    Falchion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage: round 2/11
    HP: 36/66
    power attack for 5
    Attack: (1d20+7)[27] Damage: (2d4+20)[24]
    If possible crit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Confirm: (1d20+7)[17] Add: (2d4+20)[25]

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Daravon_35's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Korack moves as quickly as he can forward to Ford's side. Once again he starts chanting, this time a small soothing rhythm as white firefly like spirits flit around his hand. He reaches out with his hand touching Ford with it, the firefly like spirits begin wavering almost fizzling and sparking as he hand gets nearer. Then suddenly they all converge and disappear into Ford in a flash of light and energy as the glow cascades down Ford's body.

    The bear lets out a roar upon entering existence, letting it be known he has arrived. The roar echoes and reverberates through the cave and almost as soon as it has appeared the bear is moving in a blur of fur and might.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Korack will move up next to Ford and the Bear's summoned position. He'll then cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Ford
    Cure Moderate Wounds: (2d8+11)[24]

    The Bear will either full attack the Yeti it was summoned next to (if Ford didn't kill it) or move to the next closest one that is alive and attack it.
    Full Attack:
    Claw1: (1d20+6)[25] Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Claw2: (1d20+6)[10] Damage: (1d4+4)[6]
    Bite: (1d20+1)[3] Damage: (1d6+2)[7]



    Move and Attack: Claw: (1d20+6)[7] Damage: (1d4+4)[6]

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    vikingofdoom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Agilaz fires off another arrow, aiming for the nearest beast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking Y1: (1d20+11)[12] to hit, (1d20+11)[17] to confirm if necessary, (1d10+6)[14] damage, x3 if a crit.


    EDIT: Natural 1 to hit, so auto-miss.
    Last edited by vikingofdoom; 2011-04-13 at 08:21 PM.
    Thanks to Vrythas for the awesome Myrddraal avatar.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar

    His greatsword comes high, and slams down with all his might at the creature in front of him, seeking to take its attention from his injured companion, Fengr.

    Attack!
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+8)[21]
    (2d6+17)[23]


    Fengr

    Feeling the pain of the beasts attack, his body bruised and battered the totemist sees his companion rushing to his aide, and snarls in defiance, slashing at the beast with the last of his strength.

    Attack!
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+8)[15]
    (1d4+5)[6]

    (1d20+6)[13]
    (1d4+5)[8]

    (1d20+6)[16]
    (1d4+5)[6]

    (1d20+6)[25]
    (1d4+5)[6]

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Current Positions
    Spoiler
    Show


    Fengr and Gunnar press the attack on the beast in front of them, tearing into it and causing it to run red with blood. It continues to roar and defy their attacks though. The bear swipes and only finds the icy floor of the cavern, the thrashing shaggy beast elusive to him.

    Fords Falchion destroys the monster in front of him, the stroke of his blade cleaving the monsters chest open, causing blood to spill and gore to hit the ice, flying in all directions when the down stroke of the flachion continued to smash into the icy floor of the cavern.

    Koracks healing magic bolsters ford, as Janicks healing magic bolsters Fengr, Fengr looking much better than he had before. Agilaz fires an arrow, and it flies far wide.


    Y1 and Y2 remain incapacitated, one of them regurgitating a large portion of some digested animal, the two beasts looking rather like they would like to curl up and die rather than watch their companions be slaughtered while unable to move.



    Y5

    The beast roars in defiance in Gunnars face, feeling the bite of his greatsword it swings its mighty claws at the man.

    Attack!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Y5 attacking Gunnar.

    (1d20+10)[23]
    (3d6+6)[15]

    (1d20+5)[9]
    (3d6+6)[12]


    The beasts claws find Gunnars side with his first swipe, the second coming down into the icy floor and chips of ice shower the combatants.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Gunnar takes 15 damage!

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Gamblerjoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Ford

    Ford dashes past the bear and begins encircling the hirsute beast. He swings to kill, with his confidence at an all time high.

    Falchion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage: round 3/11
    HP: 60/66
    power attack for 5
    Attack: (1d20+9)[15] Damage: (2d4+20)[27]
    If possible crit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Confirm: (1d20+7)[18] Add: (2d4+20)[22]

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    After bolstering Fengr, Janick moves to his right and with a loud grunt jabs his spear at the beast with all of his might.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack with full power attack Y5.

    (1d20+5)[12]

    Damage: (1d8+12)[17]

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    vikingofdoom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Agilaz fires at the bear the others are aiming at, hoping to lead to its demise. Should it fall before he could launch his attack, he instead fires at the nearest enemy to him.

    [spoiler]Attack: (1d20+11)[20]
    Damage: (1d10+6)[8]
    If natural 20 to hit: (1d20+11)[24] to confirm. Add (2d10+12)[28] damage.
    Thanks to Vrythas for the awesome Myrddraal avatar.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Daravon_35's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Korack moves a little closer to the first yeti, readying himself for them, should they recover and come closer.

    The bear he's summoned once again strikes out at the Yeti.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Claw1: (1d20+6)[26] Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Claw2: (1d20+6)[24] Damage: (1d4+4)[8]
    Bite: (1d20+1)[13] Damage: (1d6+2)[3]

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cleavon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Guardians of Asgaard!!!

    Gunnar

    Gunnar roars in defiance as the beasts claws find his flesh through his armor. His greatsword comes up and swipes down at the hairy creature.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+8)[16]
    (2d6+17)[23]


    Fengr

    The totemist, feeling bolstered by the healing magic set upon him by Janick steels himself and his claws fly at the beast again.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+8)[20]
    (1d4+5)[9]

    (1d20+6)[21]
    (1d4+5)[6]


    (1d20+6)[25]
    (1d4+5)[6]


    (1d20+6)[9]
    (1d4+5)[8]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •